- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I somehow ended writing all of it today and I'm actually rather happy with it. Things are starting to get a lot more intimate here, and it's just the beginning, I hope you'll like it, but remember... Even if you don't, criticism is appreciated !

Chapter 3

One of the most common misconception about the human body is that it’s just one big organism. For a start, even before the rise of the Gigantics and consorts, humans were never that big. And we’ve never been just one organism, but it was impossible for any of us to see it with the naked eye. Until now. Today, I’ll see those things, and as I think that, I feel myself released. As I fall pass the two row of shining white teeth, down on the slippery slope of the vast pink tongue and down into the dark gullet, I scream. Not of terror, but of wonder.

* * *

“Erwan? It’s time to wake up, we’re almost at my home and I can’t bring you inside sleeping, it would be very discourteous – and a little creepy!”

The booming voice of Celia enveloped me, waking me up in an instant. At first, I wondered where I was. The sofa on which I had ended sleeping was so damn comfortable that it put my bed at home to shame, but I really couldn’t grasp where I was. There was some gentle white light here and there, but the walls seemed to be of a dark shade of brown and… My mind jumpstarted and with a jolt, I got up, running toward the glass or whatever it was that was separating me from it. The flesh of a living Gigantic, mere centimeters – so it seems, I could have been wrong – away from me.

It was something I had never expected to see, and at that moment, I felt as if I was in a trance. This incredibly massive woman was walking around at an impossible speed, and I was in an even more impossible crystal thingy encasing a whole apartment which was leagues better than my own, hidden between breasts so large hey could only be compared to vast hangars. It was something so crazy to take in that I felt my head starting to ache again, but also my dick harden. I was used to be with taller woman for years by now, and she was the tallest ever, so obviously, my body fell on its routine. I guess it should have bothered me, but it actually helped me calm down.

“Erwan? The sensors tell me that you’re awake. Is everything okay? Do you want me to slow down or something?” asked the booming voice of the Gigantic, probably from some hidden speakers.

“No, it’s fine! I just need to get my bearings back!” I shouted, which made her giggle.

“Okay, no problem, I’ll stop walking for a time then. And no need to yell sweetie, I hear you loud and clear. The only thing missing in there are cameras, but I’ll be honest, if there was, I wouldn’t have woke you up, I’m sure you’d look to… cute for me to do so!”

I didn’t know how to respond to that, so I said nothing but a weak chuckle. Celia once had told me that she was very easily aroused and very sexually active, which had fueled a lot of my fantasies about me and her fucking like rabbits. Obviously, it was now out of the question – at least with me dominating her- but somehow, I suspected that if she could see me in there, she’d just drop by the beach and start to masturbate there. I knew from experience that the bigger they were, the less they cared about being seen doing the naughty in public.

Once, when I was meeting up with one of the few normal older women I sometimes fucked, we had done it by the window, because she wanted to see an incredible hunk of a Giant being blown off my his Small girlfriends, there, in the street. All because he felt he needed release now. He saw us and winked at us, before coming so violently in the mouth of the girl who had managed to get his cock at that moment that she almost gagged to death and spit his jeez everywhere – including the other girl had wanted to fuck. It had taken weeks before the smell of his cum had left the street.

But let’s return to the situation at hand, otherwise you’ll never understand how I found myself falling into a Gigantic’s mouth, right? The truth is I don’t know how long I stayed there, without saying a word, just mesmerized by what I saw outside. I could tell that she had stopped walking, because the skin outside moved less. But it still did move. Each breath she took made it look as if her breasts were growing and pushing on the little barrier, eager to ground me to a paste. And when she released it, it deflated and I felt a little safer.

I could see from here that her skin was truly blemish-free. I expected to see pores, little mistakes in the arrangement of the epidermis and even hairs, but there was nothing. Just a dense black skin encasing untold millions – in truth, I don’t know how much she weight, let alone her breasts- of tons of fat and possibly milk, if she was still producing some for her youngest daughters. I gulped hard and realized I needed to be outside of here. I needed fresh air and normal ground under my feet, even if it meant standing by her owns and be utterly dwarfed!

“Celia? I… I think I need to get out!” I plaintively called.

She didn’t answer me but I saw the world outside changing. It made me feel queasy. She was pulling on the chain holding my little container and I felt nothing. I should have felt something, at least like with an elevator, right? But there was seriously nothing. One moment I was standing in a portable house which didn’t move between her breasts. Then, I was in the same portable house which was spiraling outside of her glorious cleavage but I was still not moving, even as the world turned around me, making my head spin.

“Tadam! It’s my humble abode!” suddenly boomed the Gigantic black woman, surprising me as I saw her left arm extend toward something.

I waited a moment or two, until the container stopped moving left and right too wildly and looked at what she was pointing at. It took me a moment to realize what I was seeing, but when I did, I gasped audibly. It was just a home. A cozy house, looking very Victorian in design, with walls painted in a gentle pastel blue, looking a little like the color of the clear sky between grey clouds. It also had one floor above ground level. Yes, a very beautiful little house. Except that it was Gigantic sized and that is was basically a whole city block in width, perhaps two even.

“It… it’s really beautiful” I managed to croak as I took the immensity of this thing, the home of one Gigantic mother and her three daughters, erected here, in a middle of a vast plain. “But where… I mean, why here?”

In my mind, Gigantics lived in house carved into stones, directly into the mountain ranges doting Europe -well, Gigantopia nowadays. It would make sense, considering that this house was taller than some mountains! The roof was covered in snow, after all, possibly ice and glaciers? I suddenly wondered what craziness could exist in so massive a building, and with what it had been built, and by whom. Nobody ever talked about the abodes of the Gigantics, or even the Titans. Those kinds of humans were shrouded in secrecy and mysteries.

“Well… I didn’t want to feel crowded, and the Alps have been so excavated by now that it’s almost like living in an apartment instead of a house! Same with the Pyrenees and other mountains. And I think I deserve to have a little privacy from time to time! It also helps me avoid being too easily…smitten” she added as an afterthought.

“Smitten?” I repeated, a little stupidly, as my mind tried to grasp the notion of a place crowded by Gigantics – it was just too preposterous for me to picture it, really. I’m sure it’s also hard for you!

“Well, yes. I’ve got a ravenous appetite for sex, Erwan, I told you so” she explained, barely blushing as she said that. “And, well… being around other Gigantics, it’s easy to get lost in it. But I’ve already three daughters, and I want that any other child of mine may grow with her daddy!”

She looked down at my container, and while I wasn’t sure she was able to truly see me, I certainly felt as if she could and that I was naked. In my mind, I suddenly saw her, pregnant, her belly protruding incredibly from her otherwise extremely sexy body, full with a new daughter of her – and mine. I blushed abundantly. Why did I suddenly felt so aroused by the idea of impregnating her nonetheless, now that she’d have absolute control over me? I knew it, yet the idea of being the father of a Gigantic made me feel a little drunk, somehow. I realized I needed to change the subject right now, as she walked toward her home now.

“Is… is that flower pots?” I asked, when I saw several large things which would have been such in a normal house, but there were so large here that it was a little hard to be sure.

“Uh… yeah. Sort of?” she said, suddenly sounding a little self-conscious. “It’s more like… they are forests in a pot more so than flowers but… It doesn’t look too great right?”

“Forests… You mean...” I didn’t finish my sentence. The house was so massive that it made me appreciate the size of everything else the wrong way. The pots were obviously scaled to Celia’s towering size, and obviously there wasn’t any flower tall enough to be visible so far away from her man-made pinnacle.

As we got closer, I better examined the pots. They were indeed full of tree, but even the taller seemed far too small for those. Those things were also enormous, the smallest looking more like little city parks than anything else. I suddenly wondered if I could actually laze around some – probably those the nearest to ground level, considering that some were also hanging from the balconies on the first floor and I suspected air would be thinner up there, and far colder. Then, as we reached the door, I was able to see one from up close and I gasped.

“Celia! There are bears in there!” I yelled, pointing at the nearby pot, where I could see two huge brown bears lazing around a sort of pond.

“What? Oh, yes! Hey there lovelies! Mommy’s home, she’ll make sure you’re not missing anything!”

I reeled back a little from the glass-like walls. She was talking to the bears as if they were, I don’t know, ladybugs? What else was living inside those pots? Suddenly, the prospect of going down there to stretch my legs felt a lot less appealing. But it brought my mind to a question. How far did she own the land here? A big lady like herself surely needed a lot of place and if she had wild bears living in her pots, what other craziness could I expect to find inside the house, or even around it, at ground level? I really needed to know, for survival’s sake.

“They look in great shape, don’t they?” she asked me as she pushed her door open, a casual move impossible for smaller beings, even the mighty Titans, inviting me inside with such simplicity.

“Uh? Who?” I asked her, completely lost, as I was struggling to adjust to all this Gigantic-sized craziness suddenly entering my life.

“The bears, silly!” she chuckled! “I have teams of Smalls from the nearby villages tending to the pots and moving the animals around, to make sure that they don’t interbreed, but even then, I’m always surprised to see how healthy the bears, wolves, deers and the like are inside those!”

“You… you have villages of Smalls living nearby?” I asked her, a little stupidly.

“Yeah, they aren’t visible from this inside, because they clutch around the base of the house’s other side. It’s really useful. They are minuscule enough to not threaten the trees and beasts, and just tall enough to be able to handle them. If you ever want to visit those, I’ll call some of them to escort you, and I’ll be watching you from above. I won’t take any risks with your safety, Erwan… I want you to feel very safe and comfortable with me.”

The way she said those last words…. I knew instantly that she wasn’t talking about being safe and comfortable when I’d walk around her deadly parks in a pot. If you could have heard the way she said this, you’d also instantly picked up the meaning. She was informing me that she wanted to make me feel safe and comfortable while having sex with her. Which was, at that time, really hard to believe. But, without spoiling too much, it turned out that a living mountain could be softer than a Normal, and far more protective than a Small using me for her pleasure.

I didn’t know how to answer that. I mean, come on. A 500 meters tall bombshell is basically telling you that she wants you not be afraid because she wants to fuck you, and you’re just average sized. How do you react to any of that? How any of that does even makes sense!? I was supposed to be a former sex toy for Smalls getting revenge on them, and sometimes banging one or two Normals MILF whose marriage was going downhill and needed some shake up – mostly of waists – to feel better. All of this was just too massive for me – no pun intended.

I suddenly noticed that the portable house was descending, apparently rather fast, toward some sort of wooden surface. With an audible click, it made contact and I heard suspensions hissing. For the first time since I had come aboard, I felt the ground move, and while it perhaps should have made me uneasy, it actually lifted my spirits. Finally, something made sense here! The lights inside shut off and I understood that it was time for me to get out, but I didn’t really know how to do that – or if I really wanted to.

“Erm, Celia?” I asked, hoping that the implants still allowed her to hear me for now.

“Yes Erwan?” she replied, her Gigantic form forming a living wall behind me, until I turned to face her.

“How do I get out of that?” I managed to croak, when I realized that the surface I was on was barely reaching her waist – in fact, it was perhaps more at pussy level, which was quite frightening because of the many implications which jumped to my mind.

“Oh, yes, sorry! Hum...” she said as if she was just thinking about it, putting her bleached or discolored blond hair behind her ear pensively, in a way which was really cute, even at her size. “If you return at the base of the pendant, you’ll find the trap you went in. Now, it should connect to an elevator, which can either take you to roof level or deeper.”

“Roof level? Deeper?” I was utterly lost – what was she talking about? Why would I want to go to her roof, with the crazy amount of snow and all?

“I meant, here” she explained, tapping the wooden surface near the crystal with a nail longer than I was taller. “That’s the roof, and deeper is… well, inside this specially crafted for… for you...”

She finished talking by biting her lips and looking incredibly shy. How could she look shy!? She was a kind of living Goddess! She couldn’t just act like a Normal woman because… because it was making me fall for her even more, and surely it was a bad thing! I’m so small, she’s so massive, and how could it even work? It turned out, with a lot of imagination, mostly from her part, and limitless resources, also mostly coming from her. But my family’s recipe also helped, because Celia and daughters turned out to be really, really, in love with Kouign Amann.

At that time, I was just trying to understand what she was saying. This enormous thing – which didn’t look to big in here, it was probably just a tall cabinet, it didn’t look so wide compared to her, it barely seemed larger than her hips, in fact- had been made for me? How? When? It was just too much, but I decided I wanted out of the little house in a pendant. At least on that enormous, skyscraper-sized furniture, it would be slightly more normal, and also I’d slightly less feel as if I was trapped her with Celia, and I really needed it.

I went down and indeed, the trap was open. The ladder was deployed and I used it to reach the elevator Celia had been talking about. As soon as I came near it, it dinged and its doors opened. I went in and gasped. I had expected a dozen of buttons to push, but there was well over a hundred. And they were divided into different “areas”. How big was the blasted thing I was in, now? What had this Gigantic had built for me? With a shiver, I decided that the sole “roof” button was the one I wanted to use, so I pushed it. The door closed, I waited for something to happen; then, with a ding, they opened again and I saw the outside world again.

I shuddered – of course I did. Gigantics were starting to seem more alien – not less – the more time I spent with Celia. I had believed that the technology used in Gigantopia was incredibly advanced, and in fact compared to the outside world, it was, even in West-G where I grew up, which is kind of backwater by Gigantopia’s standards. But the stuff Celia was pulling out was just so out there it made the bullet trains, incredible roads and buildings of the town proper look like clunky stuff out of antiquarian’s shop.

“Celia, can you tell me OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” I yelled when turning on myself to see where she was, I got a look at her, unlike anything I had ever seen.

“Well, I’m getting comfortable, duh! I don’t know how you guys can endure clothes so much that you even sleep with them! It’s so uncomfortable and irritant!”

I tried to answer, but I couldn’t say anything more coherent than monosyllabic gurgles. She was pushing her skirt down her endless legs, slowly and sensually. And she was looking at me, straight at me. She had that little smile on her face which I had grown to know meant that she wanted to do the naughty and she knew that she was in charge and we would do it, no matter what I may say. And, God help me, I really, really wanted to have sex with her, no matter how impracticable it could be. She was just stoo stunning for me to turn it down.

When she stretched back to her full height once she had stepped out of her skirt, I realized two things. First, she hadn’t had any underwear – at all. She had been walking around with her crotch exposed for the world to see but I doubted anyone dared to peek at it. At least no one smaller than a Titan, the risks of being crushed to death was too high, after all. Secondly, while her whole body seemed hairless and smooth, her pussy was covered in a dense black jungle of hairs, long and curly which hid partially the pink gate behind.

“I hope you like it” she purred, and the force of her words reached me as a gentle breeze with some rumble behind. “I’ve spent a lot of time pondering if I should shave it all or keep it long but well groomed” she added, caressing her nether regions with her long fingers, the tip of which disappeared into this tangled mass. “Then I realized that nothing for you to hold on to would be very dangerous… So here it is, your personal safety net. When you’ll be down there, you’ll always have something to catch on, no matter what position we take. Isn’t it great?”

“It’s… very considerate of you” I croaked, surprised at how unembarrassed she was about all of this; apparently, being alone with me drowned her inhibitions and allowed her to live out her plans for the afternoon, and I didn’t feel like complaining. “I… I hadn’t even thought about any of it.”

“It’s nothing” she giggled. “I’ve been fantasizing about for a long time now! And you didn’t know my true size, so you couldn’t have thought about stuff like that like I did! But I know you want something else before going down there to explore this little jungle!”

She winked at me and started to remove her shirt. I took a sharp breath and I felt my dick threatening to wet my pant. She was taking her time, moving slowly and sensually, never looking away from me. I felt my temperature rising and I started to remove my own clothes, which made her growl. It was something primal, hungry, but it didn’t made me afraid – in fact, it aroused me. When she contemptuously dropped the piece of clothing to the floor, I made a deafening – for me – sound, indicating its insane weight.

But I had far more important matters in mind that how heavy her clothes could be. Celia was standing before me, just far away enough that I could take her whole body in with just a glance. Her perky and large breasts were barely contained by a lacey bra which seemed a cup too small. She grinned and I expected her to just remove it. But then, she took a deep breath, as if she was trying to break it – but even I could tell it wouldn’t work. Her breasts seemed to inflate and still the bra held bravely, refusing to be destroyed.

I opened my mouth to laugh a little, but the sound died before it could escape my throat. Celia was expiring now, but her breasts were growing, overflowing the bra more and more with each passing second. Finally, with a sound of torn fabric and a loud snap, the piece of clothing gave up and her tits were proudly displayed. And they were still growing. She let out a satisfied sigh and finally, they stopped. They had grown at least three cups. It was insane. But when she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes full of amusement, I couldn’t say anything. At all.

“Ah! It feels so good! I’ve read that smaller woman have to deal with the full size of their breasts all the time, and I really don’t think I could do that. They have grown so big after the pregnancies… I hope you don’t find them too massive or disfiguring” she finished, looking at me while licking her lips sensually, and cupping the two monstrous orbs she now sported.

“It’s… it’s the real size of those?” I croaked, utterly lost and aroused, stuck mid-removing my own shirt. “Like… you compress them or something the rest of the time?”

“I do” she admitted, suddenly seeming a little embarrassed. “I… is it strange? Should have I… Do you prefer if I keep them smaller? I don’t want to… to make things strange for you! I can compress them back, even more if...”

“No, it’s perfect!” I interrupted her. “You… you are perfect...”

I must have looked like a red ant to her, because I was certain my face was crimson with self-conscious shame. It was so saccharine! But I really thought that. So what if her breasts were even more massive than what I had assumed. It didn’t change much, at any size, they were god-sized boulders able to crush me to death with one wrong movement. If those being this size made her feel less constrained, I wouldn’t raise a fuss about it. Plus, I’m a boob man, so some breast expansion in real life and thus bigger boobs to play with afterwards were right up my alley.

“Oh, Erwan… you’re so sweet. Do you think… I’d like you to touch them, to… to play with my nipples but… if you don’t feel comfortable...”

She seemed to have lost all her cocksure attitude, reverting to the more “Normal” behavior, which was jarring. Someone her size acting like that was just something people like me couldn’t understand. I’m pretty sure that at her size, I’d have been arrogant and domineering all the fucking time. I guess it’s a good thing she is the Gigantic and I the Normal. I’ve seen – sadly – many other couples where things were a lot grosser and even downright nasty at times, without being able to intervene or say anything, so I count my blessing to be with Celia and her daughters.

“I – I’d like that, really” I assured her, and I was rewarded by her beaming smile and two rapidly descending black orbs.

I felt the pressure of their move, the countless tons of breast tissue pushing the air out of their way as Celia rushed toward me and knelt in the same movement. I wasn’t blown away, by some miracle, but the strength of the wind rush made me fall and pushed me away. The roof I was in started to hum and I guess whatever esoteric technology was here prevented me from traveling the whole length and falling to my death on the other side of this building-sized cabinet. It hardly did anything to reduce the incredible tremor that two tits so enormous did when they collided with the ground.

“Sorry, Im really getting carried away, teehee” she giggled, and I laughed, nervously perhaps, in answer; I hope you won’t blame me for it, because it was quite the new experience!

I got up and walked, my torso naked, toward those incredible things. They could have been geological formations, considering their sheer size, but they were made of flesh. I gulped hard as I approached them, not daring to look up at the woman who was watching me so intensely that I could feel the weight of her eyes on me. It didn’t take long for me to reach her left tit, she had basically parked it twenty meters from me. When I was close enough, I slowly extended a hand and, with but the tip of my fingers, grazed it.

I didn’t expect her to moan softly at something like that, nor did I had anticipated the light shiver which coursed through her body but was sufficient enough to make me lose balance and fall completely on her boob flesh, grasping at it to avoid a more undignified collapse on the ground. Which meant that the following tremors were far more violent, and I swear I could feel my bones rattling against each other and their joints as she barely reacted to my presence.  Underneath me, her skin was firm and impenetrable, her flesh unyielding. Suddenly, I felt it tensing underneath me, especially on my right.

Looking that way, I was granted by an incredible sight. Her dark skin gave way to a lighter areola, large enough that its radius was probably somewhere around thrice my size - which made it really average on Celia’s body – and then it came into view. I let out a whistle when I saw it, and I think any man or woman into Celia would have done the same. She had inverted nipples, the kind of which you see in hentais normally. And it was revealing itself now, slowly getting out of its hiding place to proudly present itself to the world, while its sister did the same on her other breast, as I noticed in the distance, while the breath of the Goddess above quickened and started to get charged with low whimper and moans, indicating how aroused she was.

Her nipple stopped expanding to be just about half as long as I was tall, and it made me feel confident. I was, after all, taller than her nipple. It’s strange to feel prideful for something like that, of course, but when you live with a Gigantic, I’ve learnt over time that it’s the kind of thing which matters. So, yeah, I was feeling pretty confident that I could handle her sensitive part easily. Then, with a moan, her enormous fingers descended on each of them and gently squeezed and caressed them, making her moan and mewl far louder.

And the dam thing grew longer and thicker! Once it was fully erect and out of her breast, it was actually slightly longer than I was tall, and its width meant that I would have been able to hide behind or – more accurately – below it, if I had had the mind to try. I never did, of course, because I’m not totally up there and ready for the Darwin Awards just yet. Let it be a little advice from me to you: when you’re with a woman who reduces you the size of an ant, hiding on her in places she can’t see but can definitively feel easily is almost as dumb as doing that in places she can’t either see or feel.

“Why aren’t you naked?” she suddenly whined, surprising me. “I want you to be naked. I want to see you on me, your milky white skin on my chocolate one!”

Her voice was thundering orders, but in the gentlest of way, her tone betraying her arousal and need to be able to see and feel me naked. I let go of her breast and quickly removed all of my clothes. If I was afraid get cold, in a deep corner of my mind, that fear was alleviated. I don’t know if it’s her own warmth or some mechanism of the “roof” I was on, but I could feel the temperature around me rising up in a very tolerable way. Once I was entirely naked, I felt her breath getting stronger and, looking up, I had quite a view.

Celia was resting her head at the top of her considerable bosom, her chin pressing on them, even if their incredible mass prevented them to truly give in. She was squinting at me, at my dick I realized and she started to drool when she saw it. Oh, not much, barely a trickle, even for someone my size, but it was noticeable and it made me harden even more. I don’t know how long we remained like that, in a sort of drunken stupor. Then, she shook her head, her long blond hair flowing around and some draping her breasts, a strand colliding with the ground next to me, startling me.

“Sorry” she grunted, not sounding sorry at all, just aroused and in serious need of a masturbatory session. “I want you to fuck my nipple” she said, and I just nodded and strode toward it.

Celia once more proved how considerate she was. I think that most Gigantic – or Titans and other Growns, for that matter – wouldn’t be as attentive to me and my wellbeing that she was. In spite of their weight, her breasts didn’t sag like Normal’s would have, so her nipples were really close to the ground. Therefore, to help me, she pressed her left breast toward the roof, while I saw her right hand disappearing below the cabinet’s edge. I didn’t need to imagine what was happening, because she sound of fingers rustling through dense hair and then touching wet flesh quickly filled the silence which had started to form between us.

Once I stood before her nipple, I searched for her milk duct or whatever the correct term is for the hole from which milk come when a woman lactate. Once I found it, I did not immediately put my dick in it. One thing my life had already taught me was how to best please my partner, and usually, it meant delaying personal gratification to exacerbate her own. So, I just caressed her engorged nipple, marveling at how hard and hot it was, how heavy and unyielding it seemed for someone like me, when her flesh above seemed quite pliant to her fingers pressing down on it.

“Fuck it… Fuck me!” she complained above, but I shook my hand.

“I don’t want to rush this Celia. It’ll be my first time with you, your first time with a Normal, and mine with a Gigantic. I want it to be… unique.”

The confidence which usually dissipated when I was talking to her was returning. No matter how massive she was compared to me, I was in my element here. I knew what to do, and how. So, I started to cup the gigantic nipple, caressing it slowly, then rubbing it, eliciting moans, yelp and even some jerking move which made me be a lot careful. Dying because of a nipple had impacted my torso so hard it had crushed all bones there wasn’t exactly what I had in mind for the day, after all. So, instead of nibbling at it, as I had intended, I gently licked it.

“Oh Erwan! It’s too much! I can’t!” she yelped from high above, the strength of her words making me shake a little when they reverberated through me.

I heard her fingers quickening their work down there, and I knew that it was now time to indeed for the giantess harder. With a sigh, I got into position and gently pushed by dick into her nipple. It was a sensation unlike any other I had ever felt. It wasn’t at all like a pussy, or an anus. It was less giving and hotter, but it also felt a little wider, passed the entry point. And while it was probably my imagination, I sometimes felt as if fat drops rolled on my penis as it went in and out of her. The Gigantic woman was moaning and gasping, and her fingers worked herself quicker and quicker as I started to struggle to keep pace.

Resisting my own building orgasm was also difficult. I wanted to cum, badly. It had been some time since I had been able to have sex with a woman, and while what we were doing would hardly be called fucking in the most literal sense of the term, it was very much a sexual intercourse between me and the Gigantic black mother of three, whose powerful voice sounded higher pitched in my hears by the seconds. Even the sound of her pussy being worked at was becoming wetter and I could almost picture her fingers covered in sticky juices.

I let out a small yelp when her left hand left her breast to also descend below the roof, as she started to yell and scream, the power of her voice threatening to overcome even the protective layer of the implants. With my own hands, I tried to grasp as much of the unyielding flesh of her left breast as I could, before settling for her nipple, which had a lot of small crevices where my fingers could find a place to hold to. My waist moved faster and faster and finally, with a cry of my own, I came into her, releasing my Normal seed in her ducts, probably to be washed away by the very first droplet of milk which would form here.

My voice was drowned by her primal howl as she came merely a second after me. Her whole body tensed and I lost my grip on her nipple. I was then flying a little, before colliding roughly with the ground. Thankfully, nothing broke and the sight of Celia’s titanic face twisted in pure lustful joy was so incredible that I didn’t even notice the small bruises which would soon form on me. I took hold of my shaft and worked on it. It was clear that the living goddess above needed more than just that one climax and that she was working herself harder to achieve another.

It didn’t took her long to achieve this, and I reached my second one at the exact same moment. This towering figure was ing my whole sky, her gigantic breasts propelled above the roof, only to fall on it once more, producing incredible shake-up in my whole body. My own mind was lost, at that time, in those alien pleasures. I had never realized how much I could love being dominated. Most of the time, the women who did this belittled me, mocking me and relishing their power over me. Not so Celia. As she came and came, while I laid on the warm ground, touching myself, it was only my name she called, again and again.

“Erwan! Erwaaaan! Eeeeeerwaaaaaaaan!” she cried each time she touched herself, until she finally calmed down and let her head fall next to me, her huge eyes lazily focused on me. “Sorry.”

“Sorry for what?” I asked, puzzled.

“Sorry that you didn’t get to experience more of me and I turned it into a solitary pleasure” she explained, blushing.

“You didn’t Celia” I assured her. “I’ve never… it was the best sex I ever had, and… and I want more of it, and more of you” I revealed, blushing myself.

She didn’t answer. Instead, she looked at me with love in her eyes and then, very slowly, very deliberately, she moved one of her hand from her crotch to just above me. Her fingers smelt of her, they were covered with her juice. And gently, carefully, she made those hover over me, closer and closer, until the liquid coating them started to fall on me. She didn’t touch me with those shivering appendages, each more than able to snuffing the life out of me. She just let those here, and I understood – no, we understood- what it meant.

I was hers. And I loved it.