- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm a little nervous, I really didn't expected so many reactions for the first chapter, I'm feeling the pressure ! Hopefully, this new one will be good enough ? If not, shot at it from everywhere, that I know what to change !

Chapter 2

Do you know the most beautiful description I ever heard about talking? It was from Alain Damasio, a French writer, from a hundred year or so before the rise of the Gigantics and consorts. Basically, he said that when we talked, we carved up the air and sent the sculpture we made as a gift to others. I don’t know why, but I found it incredibly beautiful. But when a Gigantic speaks to you, your whole body is clay under her voice, not just the air. It’s an humbling experience, and anyone who ever believed himself above others should experience it!

* * *

I couldn’t say a word. I couldn’t even blink, or shake my head, or pinch myself to see if I was dreaming, hallucinating or what. Celia’s presence was simply so enormous that she eclipsed even my normal reactions. I wondered, vaguely, if it was how the ants felt when a kid came by and watched them, looming over them, vaster than any other leaving beings they’d probably ever seen, so outside the scope of their usual life that they had a hard time accepting what was just there. I know for sure I was struggling to do that myself!

As I’ve told you already, I have seen Gigantics before – from far away, moving and only for a fleeting moment, usually. But for the first time, I was able to look at one for a long period of time, and I realized that nothing could have had prepared me for that, absolutely nothing. For starter, I realized that saying that they are 500 meters tall didn’t do them justice. At all. They aren’t just as tall as some of the tallest buildings created before the appearance of the super-sized humans. They are far broader than those, even someone with just the pleasant to the eye build of Celia.

See the old pictures of the Empire State building in New York?  Fifty seven meters at its largest. After I got to know her, Celia admitted, a little embarrassed I can tell you that at least, that her shoulders were around one hundred and ten meters in width. Let that sink, 110 meters! Almost twice the width of a building like the Empire State! And it was only one part of her body. She has really large knockers for her frame, perhaps because of her three pregnancies, perhaps just because they had always been big. Her waist was thinner, but her hips and ass were awe-inspiring – they would have been even for a Normal, I mean.

So, yeah. Try to picture it. A woman so tall, so wide, that anything built by Man paled in comparison. She was a monument unto herself. And she was alive. She breathed, she moved. I could see her skin tensing and relaxing as her muscles played underneath the surface. It was terrifying to realize that any of those packed more power than my entire body. It’s something else altogether than a statue, even one carved into a mountainside. Gigantics are alive! Alive! Cue dramatic thunderclap.

But, seriously. There was nothing I could be compared to on her body where I would come on top. Absolutely nothing. It’s not something the human mind is able to process in a second. When I truly saw her there, it took me a long time to accept this feeling of powerlessness. And there she was, offering half the town a spectacular view of her big breasts as she leant forward to smile at me, still taller than the Sungazer building, tilting her head a little on the right.

“Celia?” I finally managed to croak – not the cleverest thing to say, but not the dumbest either; I’m sure I could have made so much worse.

She blinked and suddenly had a contrite smile. She raised her right hand, her index finger pointed to the sky and then I saw her touching a sort of metallic bracelet I hadn’t noticed on her left wrist. I hadn’t the time to wonder what it was, because I suddenly felt a icy sensation spreading from the back of my neck to my ears, my brain and inside me, generally speaking. Around me, I vaguely noticed the other patrons end the staff of the restaurant groaning a little with me as the displeasing sensation coursed through our bodies.

It wasn’t a foreign sensation. Once every three months, it was mandatory to have your implants tested, just to be sure that the nanomachines weren’t going crazy and stirring up trouble. Which meant allowing them to deploy wasn’t a novelty for me. But I was sadly part of the ten percent of the population to whom the activation of the implant was very aggressive – I felt as if someone was pouring icy-cold water into my body, which is a horrific sensation, I can tell you!

“There, now we should be able to speak!” chirped Celia, grinning from ear to ear.

The power of those words hit me like a wave. First came the movement of the air itself her sentence forming a breeze by itself. Then, or perhaps at the same time really, came the vibrations. Her words hit me like a truck. I felt my skin tingling because of the power of her voice. She was speaking casually and I felt as if my bones should have splintered, my ears ruptured and my brain been reduced to a puddle of grey and white matters. The implant worked however, and the machines were able to absorb and defuse the shockwaves she produced when speaking and render them harmless to me.

She was sculpting me body with her every word, just like that, probably without even realizing it. I suddenly wondered how the early communication between Gigantics and Normal had been. Had it even been possible? Were they standing up and talking down in their booming voices, so deep that it was almost inaudible for us; so powerful that even the bits our ears were able to perceive shattered them? Or did they hand down their commands to the Titans, who gave them to the Giants, who ordered the Smalls around whom finally conveyed the Gigantic’s commands? Hearing Celia’s speaking brought all those questions to my mind and was really a frightening experience. But, to my surprise, it was also extremely arousing.

My dick was still hard rock, and even the power of her voice did nothing to dim my excitement. It was really strange. I had had fantasies about taking her, ravishing her against a wall or something, dominating her, in a sense, but I found myself reduced to the size of a very small ant, and yet I was aroused beyond reasons. Perhaps it was because I now could see her physically, and I could really see her blemish-free skin, the delicious natural aroma her body exuded and that demeanor which almost screamed that she was sensual and knew it and enjoyed it. A light moan, which rattled the whole Sungazer, brought my mind back to the reality of the situation.

“And now I can hear you!” she giggled, battering my body once more. “Those implants are really great, right? I mean, without them, I don’t think we could even interact a little.”

She was right, of course – I learnt quickly after that day that she was usually right about, well, everything. Without the implants, Normals would die just hearing a Gigantic speak, after all. That’s why it was mandatory for everyone entering Gigantopia or being born in it – of course- to have those clusters of nanomachines implanted in their bodies. They were made to endure the power of even a Gigantic screaming from the top of their lungs, coating the sensitive organs and other elements of the body, such as the internal ear.

“So, hum, I’ll make use of the freezing stupor you’re clearly experiencing to try and explain myself” she added, stile smiling, but a little more contritely now. “I know I shouldn’t have lied to you – well, I didn’t lie, since you never asked me if I was a Normal or not, just if my size was average – which is the case for a Gigantic of course!”

She giggled and I suddenly wondered how far and wide did the effects of her implant activating device extended. After all, she was speaking fast and loud and perhaps that someone was wriggling in pain, dying because he was just too far away from her to have been protected while she didn’t even knew she was doing that. It was one of the many horror stories circulating among Normals about the interactions with the taller kind of peoples – even if I never heard about anyone losing their life that way in Gigantopia – trampled to death was far more frequent.

“You see, I don’t have any Normal friend – any Normal acquaintance, really! And, well, how can I pretend that I’m fighting for your rights if I don’t know you, you know? So, at first I just wanted to meet some friend online, nothing more. But you were so supportive, and funny and kind that I… I wanted more, but I was afraid that if I said what I was online, you’d just ghost on me, so… A… Anyway, I’m here, in the flesh and I hope you’ll, that you’ll still want to have at least a lunch with me? I’m…”

“Sure, I don’t see why not” I replied, surprising her but even more so myself.

“Really!? Oh, Erwan, you’re just the best! Mwah!”

She moved so fast that I hadn’t had the time to even realize what was happening. One second her head was over a hundred meters over my own; the next, she had her lips pressed against my whole body. I felt her warmth, incredible, as if she was a star radiating her own light and fire, but also the tenderness of her lips, how despite the size difference, they gave way before my body. I suddenly wondered how much control she had over herself to be able to give me that, this gentle peck on the cheek, only she was covering my whole body and some.

“Miss, I’m sorry but it’s prohibited for our tallest patrons to move so swiftly around the terraces!” suddenly said the waiter, his voice as stern as ever – which was quite the feat in itself. ‘I would also like to mention that your breasts are threatening the structure of our building.”

“I’m sorry” replied the tallest woman me or even that jackass of a groom had ever seen. “But I’m just really happy to have someone I was afraid wouldn’t want to spend time with me agreeing to have a date with me!” she added, her voice harsher. “And I’d like to remind you that I know perfectly how dangerous I could be for the rest of Gigantopia’s inhabitants and that your building or patrons are safe. Now, if you want me to vacate the place, I can do this, but I’d like to enjoy some time with that fine young man here!”

As she spoke, she stood up, putting her hands on her hips, which, considering that they were under the terrace, wasn’t that impressive. However, the prow of her bosom was casting a deep shadow around us and I could see the other Normals there starting to get a little afraid – which I can understand, I was too. I mean, ever since that day, I have had some truly death-threatening interactions with Gigantics which make Celia glaring down at your positively cute – I told her that once, but I’m getting ahead of myself here. Again!

“I’m sorry if it came out as rude against you Madam” hastily replied the waiter, starting to get afraid – he too knew that everything was allowed for the Gigantics.

That’s something a lot of people not from Gigantopia don’t get, I think. They here the Utopia in the name and assume that we’re all living together really well, singing and playing along. But that’s not the case. The taller you are, the greater your rights, basically. And the Gigantics well… some people worship them. Literally. So you can imagine what they can do. Celia could have killed that waiter here and there and never even hear about a complaint against her behavior. We all knew it – we are gnats to them, after all.

And yet, that woman who was as distant from us as we are from the bugs crawling on the floor wanted to give my kind more rights, more safety. Without spoiling too much, I can tell you that even today, it’s still really hard to grasp. But she’s done so many crazy things, convinced me to partake in all of those, from free climbing of her he breasts to spelunking inside her intestines and a whole other range of craziness that I believe that she’ll succeed. And well, if I’m a little, minuscule, ant-sized part of this success, I’ll be happy about it!

“It’s fine, sorry. I’m just a little overeager!” she said, looking at me – I think, since it’s a little hard to be sure when you’re so small compared to someone if they are looking at you or if you’re just in the general vicinity of her vision. “I’ll try to be more considerate of the other patrons and the building itself. But is it possible to have the usual Gigantic menu for me, and for my date… Hu, what do you want, Erwan? The threat’s on me!”

“I’ll uh… I’ll take a salad with sunflowers seeds and… hum, a steak with tomatoes!” I blurted – it was the cheapest combo possible and I had resolved to not be a burden on Celia’s finance when I thought that she was a Normal, and her being a Gigantic only made me stick to it, I guess, as if it was a plank in a tempestuous sea able to save my life.

“Are you sure it’s all you’ll take? I can afford more, you know?” she asked, while she sat on her knees, her head now at the same level as the terrace, looming over it like some strange behemoth, her hair so heavy that even the breeze here couldn’t make them move more than a little, even to us sitting on the Sungazer.

“It’s fine, really!” – I even added a laugh here, but she didn’t look convinced; I guess that having spent a year talking about everything through the computer had given her too much knowledge of me to be fooled so easily – even if I wondered how she could see me well enough to decipher my body language. “So, uh, how does it works? I mean, the implants make you see me or…”

“Oh God, no!” she chuckled, and once more I felt the full power of her voice – I swear that I felt the whole building rattling a little, not just my bones. “Us Gigantics have vastly superior senses – well, our hearing is not enough to hear you guys without the implants, that’s why we invented them almost as soon as the chaos of the Change started to die down. But our eyes are really great – like, eagle eyes but betters!”

Now, that was something really interesting to hear and I looked at her brown orbs. It was just then that I realized that they weren’t just brown- well, they are but it wasn’t like they were just one shade of brown. There were dozens, and parts which seemed almost yellow. Have you ever seen close-ups of eyes? All those geometric forms, and the subtle changes in the colors. Normally, it’s something far too small to be seen without focusing on it, in a mirror or a precise picture. But Celia’s were so vast - taller than me, perhaps not by much but still- that it was almost as if I was looking up at a giant eye picture.

Only, they moved. How could I describe it, an eye so massive moving? The pupil widening and then shrinking as she focused her attention on something. Perhaps some Titans passing by, or even a Gigantic far away. And if she was truly able to see as well as she was implying, perhaps she was seeing something else altogether? Like, flocks of birds flying away hundreds of meters away, too far for my eyes to see without powerful binocular? I know what you’re thinking, by the way.

You don’t care much about all those talks about eyes and voice, right? You want to know how I ended seconds away from falling into her mouth! Well, we’ll get to that, but right now? We need to focus on our first date, because while I discovered that for some people getting a Normal in their insides not to eat him but just as a proof of trust, I can already tell you that it isn’t the case for Celia – and thankfully. I think if she had asked me to walk into her mouth and to trust her not to eat me alive… well, I’d have either fainted or tried to run away. There, I said it!

“Do I have something in my eyes?” she suddenly asked me, surprising me. “Sometimes I get a bird or two in them, but I generally am able to feel them, so let me know if it’s the case please!”

“What!?” I almost choked myself there – she got birds in her eyes and she said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world! “No! No, no, no! I… It’s just… they are so beautiful, I hadn’t noticed that when we… you know, when we talked before...”

“You’re so sweet” she whispered, and I swear I felt every syllable of every word tugging at my clothes in distinct ways! “I’m so happy that my size isn’t frightening you! I was really afraid that you’d want to get away from me as soon as you saw me!”

She beamed at me, and I hadn’t the courage to tell her that she did terrify me. She just aroused me twice as much, and I knew she was kind, funny and I was in love with her – well, the Normal picture of her that I had developed over a year. I looked down at my feet, a little ashamed, gasped and I felt my dick threatening to release my seed right here, right now. I could see the valley of her cleavage. Just below the glass floor of the terrace, her humongous tits extended, almost from the windows to aher collarbone, almost fifty meters – at least fifty meters? I couldn’t really tell.

“You like what you see?” she suddenly purred, and I let out a yelp when I saw her fingers groping her breasts, caressing them and tracing spirals on her skin with nails which, I suddenly realized, where longer than I was tall – she could cut me in half without any effort from her part. “Oh gosh, you’re adorable when you’re blushing!” she chuckled when I looked up now, feeling far smaller than I even was compared to her. “I won’t tease you much about it, Erwan, I know that Normals and even Smalls are really embarrassed by this kind of displays in public but, well… I’m a Gigantic, being discreet is kind of impossible to me!”

She didn’t laugh but I could see it dancing in her huge, wonderful eyes, on her lips which were smirking satisfyingly.  I was happy that my midsection was hidden by the table because I put my left hand on my groin and caressed my erect dick. I had never done anything like this. Even when sexy Smalls had had their ways with me, teasing me and arousing me a lot, I had never wanted to touch myself just because they were here. But Celia did this to me, and I loved it. It was just, no, she was just too much for me to take in.

“Your order sir” said the waiter, bringing my mind back to something more usual, and I decided to focus on my food right about now – I may have been a gigolo/sextoy for Smalls, it didn’t mean that I’d masturbate in public, Gigantic-sized sex bomb or not!

“Uh… Isn’t a little too… well, too little food here?” asked Celia as she tilted her head to have a better look at my plate and casting us all on the terrace in shadow.

Looking up, I saw her concerned look, and her fingers keep all of her hairs away from us. It was surprising how considerate she was. One lone strand could have wreaked havoc here, perhaps even hurt or killed someone. Hell, I wasn’t even sure that the terrace would be able to support the weight of her hair! At her size, each one looked more like a large tree trunk for me, meaning that even while she had those straightened out, I could see that they were I would have been able to put my hands and feet to climb those. And just so you know, well, I did climb them – still do sometimes, but it didn’t start that day!

“It seems correct to me. Plus I’m not that hungry” I lied – truth been told, I was famished by the prices here were insane and I really didn’t feel like having her waste so much money on me today; and the plate was filled with a lot of steak and tomatoes, cooked in the former’s juice and with just the right condiments.

“Your implant is activated and it’ll use up your reserves, you’ll need to replenish them” she chided me – and being corrected sternly by a 500 meters tall MILF is quite intimidating – she had perfected the “Mother knows best” attitude, yup!

“Then… then I’ll buy something to eat when I’ll get hungry later!” I countered, doing my best to not sound petulant, but I don’t think it worked – thankfully, I was saved by that insufferable groom/waiter/whatever!

“Madam, your order is ready. To you want it, ah… extra-spicy or natural?” he asked, sounding absolutely unconcerned either way.

“Oh… I’ll take an extra-spicy today! I think I can allow it without being dangerous to others!”

Now, what she said really made me curious. At that time, I had no idea what Gigantics ate. I had only heard the wild rumors: they didn’t ate at all, they only needed sun, clean air and water to be sustained. Or they actually ate all the refuse of civilization, from nuclear waste to human dejection – yuck! Some even said that they actually had secret farms of Smalls or Giants (Normals were really too small) to snack on when they were hidden in their homes, where none who was smaller than them could come in and live to tell the tale…

So, I was more than a little disappointed, but equally as surprised, when a strange tube deployed from the top of the terrace, toward Celia’s mouth. It was wide enough for three Normals to walk side by side and bent a little. It took me a second or two to realize what it was. Did you already got it? I bet you did. Yep, it was a straw, basically. A straw for a 500 meters tall lady to use. And it was clear that her whole meal would be liquid or at least heavily wet, since she said me “Bon appétit” and started drinking.

“What’s in there?” I blurted, immediately regretting it, because I suddenly wondered if it wasn’t extremely impolite of me to ask that.

“Oh, hum… it’s a little embarrassing but, well, I guess it’s only fair that you know, when I can see what you’re eating… it’s really mostly just water, look here, to the right, near the edge of the plaza, there is a little lake. Now, watch this!” she laughed and, putting the straw-like thing in her mouth, she slurped an enormous amount of water – and believe it or not, I actually saw the lake retract!

I gasped when I realized that the lake was barely enclosed by barriers which seemed nothing more than a white line on the ground from where I was. It was certainly possible for Normals to get over it and enjoy some delicious water… only to be drowned, slurped by a Gigantic bombshell who wouldn’t even know that they were here. I must have paled visibly, because Celia stopped drinking her water and cocked an eyebrow at me, clearly amused by my reaction, which was like a punch in the gut until she spoke and assuaged my fear.

“I had forgotten that you had such a morbid imagination Erwan” she giggled. “I can’t drink from here if there is anyone wearing an implant less than twenty meters away from the barriers, don’t worry!”

“Oh” I said, feeling incredibly stupid but also extremely relieved. “So… Gigantics just drink water?”

“Oh no! We also need solid stuff but… well, I don’t want to shock –or, or disgust you or the other people here” she sighed, shaking her head a little, still controlling her move visibly to avoid her hair from hitting us. “But this tube here is also connected to a lot of plastic waste collectors, or other toxin – heavy metals in water, various chemical wastes, etc. We, hum, our bodies are able to process those without any harmful impact, turning all of this in beneficial nutrients for us and the ground! Please, don’t spread it around too much, it’s really embarrassing!” she added, to me and the other Normals here.

“Promise, I won’t!” I laughed. “So... you’re like a living recycling factory?” I added, as she blushed exquisitely, her dark skin darkening even more.

“That’s a very polite way of describing it” she admitted, clearly hesitating between being pleased and embarrassed, and looking incredibly beautiful doing so – to tell you the truth, it was the exact moment I realized that I still wanted to try and make things works with her. Of course, at that time, I had totally forgotten that she had already three kid daughters Trust me, I wouldn’t do the same mistake once I visited her home for the first time!

“Well, that’s how I see it!” I replied, feeling my confidence returning – surprisingly enough, having a Gigantic woman pinning for you as obviously as she did for me , and I was now able to see it, had a way to boost one’s self-esteem. Who would have known!?

We spent the better part of an hour talking, and the other patrons left, with none replacing them. I guessed that having a Gigantic as a customer was great for boasting but not necessarily for the business – then again, I think that they do have deep pockets, perhaps even bottomless, so it’s more than probable that the Sungazer didn’t lose when it came to money? Or perhaps that they knew that people would come in droves to eat where a Gigantic had bought a menu? In any case, once the hour was spent, we had finished eating and I was feeling an itch to get up and go elsewhere.

“So… what now?” I boldly asked, quite unsure of what I wanted to do - go with her, however risky it was, or go home and probably never see her again.

“I… I’d like it very much if you agreed to come to my home for the evening” she answered, after long seconds where she looked at me, biting her bottom lip, thinking. “I don’t want to force you or anything! It’d just that I’d like to spend more time with you somewhere I won’t be exposed to every glance…”

There was a sort of double entendre here, I think, and it made the whole idea of going with her that much more dangerous. What did she want to do, where no one could see her? Did the stories I had heard were true? Did Gigantics truly ate humans, I mean, Normals? She had told me I had a morbid imagination earlier, and she knew it because I told her so, but what if she had told that just to assuage my concerns? What if she truly did drink Normals? What if there were dozens of skeletons in her insides, the rests of other poor guys like me?

“I’d like to go with you, but I can’t exactly follow you up by walking behind you” I said, trying to buy some time and goodwill from the giantess. “And, it’s not that I don’t trust you” – but I don’t completely trust you, you never said to me you were a Gigantic, and sure I didn’t ask, but come on!- “but I’m not confident in my abilities to just sit in your hand, or on your shoulders or…”

“I’d never have you do any of those, Erwan, trust me please!” she pleaded, cutting me off so forcefully that I had to squint, her words rushed at me too violently for me to look at her! Bloody hell! “I mean, I have something to transport you, sound and safe. I… A friend of mine, she’s got kind of a… a fetish when it comes to Normals and- never mind, it’s not important now! I, uh… I… wait a second, please!”

I’ll let you guys in on a secret. Moments like that, when Celia acts like a Normie, confused and embarrassed and all that shit? That’s the most unnerving moments of all. Because it’s when you realize that Gigantics, no matter how much more brainy they are – and oh my God, are they brainy, you’ll see it in a second- they are just like us. They drink deadly toxins and make rainbows out of it, they created new minerals and jewels by walking around, they are so damn huge that fricking birds ends in their eyes and they barely realize it. But they are like us, just humans.

And that’s utterly, totally, absolutely, world-ending terrifying. It was at that moment that I truly realized for the first time that Celia and her kind weren’t just distant godlike figures dotting the landscape of Gigantopia – and reshaping it at times, I guess. They are people. They do stupid shit. They’ve got fetishes, and fantasies and kinky or even dirty little secrets. They get confused and fidget and make mistakes. Only, well, they ARE godlike mistakes.

You and me, we are embarrassed and we move around and perhaps, if we’re really clumsy, well, we see our keys falling to the ground and an unfortunate bug ends crushed under this man-made meteor. No big deal right? With Gigantics, we are the bugs. She was still sitting, for fuck sake, and she was taller by an inch, if it was ten meters, than the Sungazer’s building, which was three hundreds meter tall! Can you grasp the enormity of her? This ridiculously, well, gigantic, sexy Mother I’d Love to Fuck, and sitting on her knees she was taller than most buildings!

I looked down, frowning to myself while she was muttering. Even with the implants, I couldn’t understand what she said. Perhaps it was an option to allow her some privacy, perhaps when she whispered her voice became so damn deep that she was just inaudible for us, even with the help of the nanomachines. Suddenly, I realized that she was getting something out of a sort of pocket bag I hadn’t seen before, used almost as a belt for very short gigantic-sized shorts. It looked like a pendant attached to a very long metallic chain.

“There!” she beamed, her huge, heart-warming smile returning on her face. “Doesn’t it look great?”

It was actually a rather large and strange thing, to be honest. It base seemed to be a five meter square, as far as I could tell as it balanced left and right, the force of the movement she had imprinted it with. It also seemed to be ten meters tall. Which made me uneasy. It was both really tall and yet really small because it was held in fingers far longer than it. Save from a base of perhaps two meters which seemed to be made of metal and above that, eight meters made of a sort of gem or something. I wasn’t sure if I saw things inside or not.

“Uh, sure but… what is it, exactly?” I asked, worrying a little – that thing could crush me to death.

“It’s a transport pendant, silly!” she explained, chuckling like a little girl. “You see, the base open and you get to be inside, safe and sound. Even if I let it fall on the ground, or stomped on it, or even jumped on it, it wouldn’t even have a scratch, and you’d wouldn’t even fell anything.

“How… how is that possible?” I gasped – it was something crazy if she was right!

I mean, she was basically holding a small apartment or something like that, unbreakable even! How crazy was it? I wanted it to be true, but I was still a little anxious. What if she was lying to me? What if it was all part of an elaborate ruse? When I saw a trap opening at the base and a ladder deploying until it scratched against the floor of the terrace. I opened my mouth, thinking that she was joking, she didn’t expect me to climb that shit in such a crazily windy place, with a glass floor underneath!? But when I looked up and saw how eager she looked, I sighed and did it anyway.

I think I didn’t start to breathe again until I heard the trap closing underneath me. Thankfully, the ladder had basically brought me back inside, I hadn’t had to move. I was now in the metallic part, and spotted a small stair leading up. Without any words from Celia, I decided that I could at least reach the first floor. When I did, I found myself in a cozy if small apartment. There was a sofa, a television, a fridge and another stair, leading to a bed room and a gym room – two panels indicated it at least. I turned around and noticed an enormous brown eyes looking at me.

“Holy shit!” I yelled as I jumped backward and found myself falling on the sofa. “What the hell!”

“Oops, sorry. I didn’t believed that it was true that the technology used here would startle you that much! Perhaps you shouldn’t look outside while I walk us home? But perhaps you should, to get over it?”

No shit! How could I even explain it? Basically, I wasn’t moving but the whole damn container did. It tilted left and right, and I could see Celia’s face moving because of it. But I didn’t. I felt a headache starting to form. My back was firmly on the sofa and I swear that Gigantic MILF had the container I was in a whole loop on itself, but I never moved from my sofa! It was as if there was a whole other gravity in there, but it just wasn’t possible! I would have loved to feel sick, but I couldn’t, it was just mental pain I was feeling.

“Please, don’t do that again!” I cried out. “I… I really don’t feel well about it, Celia!”

“Sorry, sorry Erwan! There, I’ll put the chain around my neck, okay. Hum…. Do… Do you want to be put over or between my breasts? The first option would have you jiggling around a lot, because I may run a little to get home – even if it’s just a short walk, I live barely thirty minutes away from here, it’s really just five hundreds kilometers or so from here!”

“Fi… FIVE HUNDREDS KILOMETERS!” I yelled, almost choking on it, as she put the container I was in around her neck, offering me an incredible sight, her large, perky breasts forming a plateau underneath me for a moment.

“Well, yeah? I mean, I don’t get why it’d surprise you like that, Erwan, swe… Err, I mean… See, Normals like you have around a 4mk/h speed when walking. Well, I’m far taller and, well… when I walk, I basically cover around 1130 km per hour…”

I hope you’ll agree with me that not collapsing on the ground just yet was definitively a proof of my strength of will. I mean, I wouldn’t blame you. It wasn’t that she was faster than me, I think I always knew it. I just hadn’t realized what the sheer size difference between us meant in everyday things like, well, damn, walking! She was nearing the sound barrier when walking! Obviously, she did went beyond it when running… and suddenly I wondered if the Gigantic I had once seen running somewhere was making those booming sounds because of his weight, or because of his speed.

But was it even possible to break this barrier if one just walked or run? Wasn’t she just covering that much ground because she was tall enough, instead of truly being that fast – that other Gigantic hadn’t looked so quick on his feet to me! I closed my head, groaned and massaged my temples. It was just too damn much. One thing after another was completely insane today, and I needed a break – even if it meant getting to hide in a place I had never even dreamt of ending. I inhaled deeply and slowly, and exhaled in the same way.

“Erwan? Are you okay? Do you want me to drop you on the ground so you could get the bullet train?”

I could hear the concern in her voice, but I wasn’t able to truly react to it. What would you have done, what would you have said, if you hadn’t be a science kind of guy? All those concepts, they were really too big for me. But I found just enough willpower in me to get my mind out of this abyss. I wouldn’t deal with that shit – ever if I could, not now for sure. I looked up and saw Celia looking at me with concern, and once more I was surprised at how beautiful she looked to me. She was stunning, and she was worrying about me.

“I’ll take you on your travel offer down below, please” I said, plaintively sure, but come on! I was still able to jest a little, isn’t it impressive? “I’ll try to take a quick nap. Plus, I’ll have other opportunities to see the top of your breasts, right?”

“Oh, Erwan, sweetie! You’ll just have to ask for it!” she purred as she dropped the container thingy I was in between her hills, enveloping me in dark flesh and darkness, hiding the suddenly very red and bright face I had. “I’ll walk as slow as possible, so you can go ahead of sleep” she added, as I closed my eyes and let all the craziness of the day carry me to Morpheus’ embrace.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Obligatory patreon link : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335