- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here it is ! The final chapter ! I hope you'll like it !

Chapter 10

So, that’s how I ended discovering… wait a minute… you want to know what happened to the incipit? Guys, I swear, it wasn’t necessary this time. You’ll get the end of that story in the end of this one, if you get what I mean. Plus, it was almost over anyway! Good? Thanks. So… As I was saying… That’s how I discovered that it was possible to have the implant replaced. It may seems like nothing to you, but I can tell you that I had never heard about it – or an implant failing even. And the process was far from easy to endure…

You see, Celia rushed me to someone with encyclopedic knowledge of the implant and the means to help me – apparently she knew it could happen, I guess other Gigantic-Normal couples had suffered such an event before. But what I hadn’t taken into consideration was that the person in question would be another Gigantic woman, with tits able to easily dwarf my girlfriend’s uncontained ones while dressed in such a strict attire that I suspected that the doctor, or whatever was her title, was compressing her own. Which was more terrifying than anything else, sorry to tell it.

It was then that I realized how accustomed to Celia I had become. I had suspected that being with her would make the other Gigantics less impressive, but it was far from it. How best to explain it? I got used to Celia’s little habits, the ways she shifted uncomfortably, the way she talked, all of those little individual quirks which made one unique, no matter their size. But now I realized that I was wrong – knowing my lover so well made the stranger even more frightening. Just the way she looked at me, her face almost expressionless, made me shiver.

She didn’t seem to have much consideration for Normals – at least it’s what I suspected, since she clearly didn’t address me at all for long minutes as she argued with Celia. She wasn’t against helping her – and me – but I could tell that there was something off. She wasn’t rude per se, but she brushed me off and cut me off with such calm and easiness that I soon found myself silent, letting her talk with my girlfriend as the two argued over technicalities and legalities and all that – apparently I shouldn’t have been able to get an implant so fast since it required a lot of work to make one for an adult, instead of a new born.

I paced around the pendant – I knew the woman could probably see me, but for one I didn’t care – plus she didn’t seem to look at me, but her eyes seemed to trail over Celia’s rack more often that what I’d like. Not that I would have been totally against some lesbian action between the two Gigantic women, but I was also really, really, afraid that something wrong would happen to me if they did. You know, the kind of “accident” which always happen in fiction when one finds himself in the middle of a triangle and is seen as superfluous by one of the other two…

“So, your name is Erwan, yes?” she said, pronouncing it just like Samantha had done, years ago –instantly earning my dislike – that and the way she looked at me, as if I was barely here or able to comprehend what she was saying; without disdain mind, but it cemented my first impression, Normals barely registered to her.

“Yes ma’am!” I shouted, from the comfortable insides of the pendant, otherwise I think I would have been crushed by her voice, because she didn’t seem to make any effort to control it’s strength – it sounded really high-pitched and far too loud, even in there.

“Okay, so, Erwan… We’ll have you leave your current location and walk toward that machine” she said, pointing out at a thing – don’t ask me to describe it, I felt my stomach churning just looking at it, because it was too damn alien for my mind to wrap around!

“Wait a minute!” said my girlfriend, and she put her fingers over her chest, protecting me – and mercifully hiding from my sight the mountains of the doctor or whatever was her profession, which seemed ready to come forward and crush Celia’s impressive mammaries, something I was very much afraid off – I know it’d dumb but I was afraid the pendant would be crushed to dust if the four breasts collided. “Why would he need to use that? He just need a new implant!”

“I can’t just magically make his implant work again Celia” explained the blond woman, whose locks fell well below her ass, as far as I could tell when my lover removed her finger and I noticed that the other Gigantic had turned to the side, making me feel even smaller compared to her tits. “The nanites’ link seems to have broken down and I can’t repair it like that. I need to extract them first.”

“Excuse me? Extract them!” I squeaked, and I could tell that my voice was very high pitched now, but come on! She was talking about extracting something from me in a way so cold and dispassionate that I really didn’t like it – at all!

“Yes” she said coolly, turning her icy blue eyes toward me and seemingly focusing the whole intensity of her stare on me, which made me feel even more uncomfortable than I already was. “The Normal body is too frail to endure a recalibration of the nanites. They need to be all retrieved, then a new breed injected. This one will be sturdier and more numerous, so it may take up to a month or two for you to get used to them, both in term of energy they’ll sap from you and their sheer presence in your organism. Now, if we could proceed? I don’t have all day for such menial tasks…”

So we did just that. Celia put the pendant near some part of the machine which I still couldn’t comprehend and I walked toward a designated area, strapping myself in a special chair. I didn’t really understood why until I saw the thing, wheezing and buzzing, deploying what seemed to be an armada of needles. I think I scream – scratch that, I yelled from the top of my lungs but the two Gigantic women were too far away to hear me, and the blond bitch had but her curvaceous body between me and my lover, leaving me all alone in this.

I hadn’t much time to scream because the needles closed on me and in seconds I was pierced in several parts of my body – without any pain, which surprised me. Then I felt a rather uncomfortable sensation, sure, but not unlike when the implant was deployed – but in reverse, probably because the nanites were removed from my body, and it only lasted a few seconds, until the needles retracted, giving me some time to breathe. Turning my head, I gasped. Blondie was clearly flirting with Celia! Her prominent prow was squarely on my lover’s and her hands had descended toward the delicious butt of my girlfriend! The gall! The outrage!

But of course, I was interrupted when one solitary needle returned and this one was even more terrifying that the others. It looked sharper, and far longer. Try to picture it. A needle at least twenty meters long, larger than you are tall at its base and ending in such a sharp point that you can barely see it. And then it penetrate the back of your head. Painlessly, of course, but I felt as if my heart would burst because of adrenaline, fear or whatever. Mercifully, it was quick and in a few seconds, I was free and able to see Celia firmly put gently pushing the other woman away from her.

“Not like that!” she said sternly. “I’m in love with him, and if you want to do that, you’ll have to ask him if he agrees. You know I would, but I’ll never exclude him from it, Tanya. You got to deal with it, and inflating your breasts now won’t make me reconsider it, so save your wardrobe, please!”

“Fine…” sighed Blondie and even without looking her face, I knew she smiled sadly. “I’ll think about it Celia. But just for your information. If you break his implant again, I won’t be able to help – we don’t have anything stronger than what he got just now in stock!”

“So…” I asked my lover when she exited the building we had walked in, carved into the Alps, changing the very nature of the mountains here – which surprised me because the Gigantics really seemed to care about nature and all that, but I guess that they do need to live somewhere and not many buildings could accommodate their body. “You knew that woman?”

“Yes” she admitted, looking slightly away, even I could tell from the pendant, and it’s not that easy, when you look up at someone from around their cleavage with a sick stomach because the different gravities.

“So… who is she and what did you want to do with her – and me?”

“I… we used to have some funny times when we were younger or when I was dropped by the fathers of my girls” she admitted and I regretted asking now – by that point I should have had realized that it was a taboo subject, the fact that her girls never seemed to really see their fathers, something that I couldn’t accept, because Normal or Gigantic, those guys should have cared at least a little, damn it! “And, well, she loved that even more than me – and I happen to indeed like playing with her breasts! Have you seen their size?” she continued, cupping her hands far behind her own impressive package.

“Well, duh!” I laughed, surprised and amused by her sudden change of tone. “I’d have to be blind to not notice them – but they are a little too massive for my tastes! Your hills are more than enough, she can keep her mountains!”

“She’ll be mightily disappointed then” she replied, giggling. “I’ll have to tell her that you aren’t interested in…”

“I didn’t say that” I interrupted her – with the slyest grin you can imagine, I hope! “Seeing the two of you playing with each other would be extremely erotic. But I want to make clear you’re my lover, my girlfriend and… and perhaps even more in the future!” I stated, gathering all my courage to spout the last bit. You’ve no idea it can be to say that to someone to whom you are but the size of an ant – there is always the risk that she’ll blow you off laughing, really.

“You… you’d be willing to marry me?” she gasped, her voice so low I barely heard her – which is probably thanks to the implants, I’m willing to bet that I’d have been able to hear her softest whisper without it. “You… you want me to be your wife?” she added, her throat obviously clenching a little because of her emotions.

“I think so” I admitted – but I was a lot more certain than that, of course! “I’ve been toying with this idea for a while now, even before we met each other, really…” I revealed.

Ah! I see that some of the brightest one among you know what I found inside her, right? Well, we’re almost there, so hold tight, I swear it’ll be interesting to at least learn about it! Or I hope it will… In any case, at that time I had said that I held my breath. It was always easy in stories to reveal your feelings about someone. But in truth, it’s so damn hard! And even more so when you’re ant-sized compared to the one you love, you should have already a rather good grasp about it already, even if you’ve never met someone so tall compared to you.

“I… you… that’s…” she stuttered and it made me twitch nervously – had I misread what she wanted? Had I imagined things and she didn’t want something a lot more committed than just sex friends.

“If you don’t like –“ I started but she cut me off.

“Oh baby, of course I like it – I LOVE IT!” she yelled, fishing the pendant from the edge of her abyssal cleavage and lifting it so swiftly toward her mouth that she gave me nausea – but I hadn’t any time to think about it or protest because she put her pulpous lips on the walls and kissed it repeatedly, again and again and again.

“Wow” was all I could say, I hadn’t expected such a strong reaction from her to be honest – I still half expected her to blow me away, to make me realize that what she truly wanted was friendship with benefits or something of the like, you see?

And that’s more or less how I ended in her insides. Because, you see, after that, we talked about a lot of things and I realized that while it didn’t bother her one bit that I couldn’t buy her a ring – I mean, have you any idea how much gold and jewels would be needed to craft one fitting her fingers? – I still really wanted to at least try to have one, if only a token. She was wealthy beyond my imagination – if she had any money at all, I’m not even sure Gigantics or even Titans need money, you know? – but I needed to prove that I wouldn’t just be a drain on her resources, as dumb as it may sound.

So, I went around during the next few weeks, thinking about the best way to prove my worth, literally. I ended deciding on buying her a ring – a Normal sized one – which could serve as a reference for the one I hoped she’d one day wear. So I used my hard won economies and bought it. It was really a beautiful thing. A slim band of gold, with five jewels – a white diamond surrounded by four smaller sapphires. I found that it was a great way to represent the family we were trying to build, in a sense, with her as the diamond and me and her girls as the smaller, adorning jewels. Corny I know, but I’m like that, deep down.

It was harder than you may think to do that, because Celia didn’t really feel like letting me go away, now that I had fully revealed my feelings. She was extremely reluctant to even let me go to work, and I had to convince her every day. She was certain she could afford feeding me and clothing me and in fact offering me all I could dream off and more. But you see, a man as his pride, and I wanted to be able to bring something, however small, to this family. So I did managed to buy the ring by myself and when I asked her, one evening, to be put in her hand, she looked at me puzzled.

“Okay, so… I have been working a lot just to give you that. I know it’s really small, but I guess I can be seen as a miniaturized model for what I’d love you to have and wear…” I said, producing   the small box containing the ring and then opening it and lifting it toward her face.

It took her a second or so to notice what I was doing and realized that I was presenting her with a ring. And then she gasped. Yes, she gasped. Which means that she inhaled a lot of air sharply. Well enough to lift me from her hand for a few horrible seconds. I didn’t got very high because she’s careful, still. But I was lifted perhaps a good meter from the palm of her hand. And as it happened, I had touched the ring without realizing it, so it wasn’t neatly kept into the place it was meant to be and all I could do was look at it being lost into my lover.

And that’s how I found myself searching for it in her insides, rushing against time. She had offered me to get one similar but I wanted – I needed – to gift her this one. Perhaps she’d be able to incorporate into the one she’d have done for herself. Perhaps I’d keep it and show it off to the few friends I had in Gigantopia, just so they would be able to see the ring in its entirety, because once Celia would become my wife and wear one fitting of her stature, it’d be dam near impossible for any Normal and even Small to do something so simple!

And here it was, in her stomach. It didn’t seemed to have elicited any reaction from her body. It was probably so damn small, merely a grain of dust – and a small one– that her digestion hadn’t started. Thankfully, because it was indeed so small that even just the premise of one would have destroyed it beyond repair – that sort of stuff was apparently a delicacy for Gigantics. Celia had revealed that gold and precious stuff tasted so damn sweet, it was really the equivalent of the best candies you can think off for them, and their body reacted to it strongly. As in “fuck me lover” strongly, but someone else will have to present you with that sort of reaction, sorry.

“What should I do now?” I asked her, looking up by reflex even if I couldn’t see anything but the strange lights I had already noticed and which still made me a little nervous.

“Just put it in the satchel you picked up, and it should be fine. You can keep it in your hand or put it against your armor, it’ll stay there because of –“

“I don’t need the technical name babe!” I stopped her before she could lead to some sort of techno-babble madness I wouldn’t even be able to comprehend, let alone explain in a way which would have made even a tiny bit of sense for either you or me.

“Buuuut! I thought you loved it when I explained things to you” she whined and I swear she must have had slapped her tummy then, because I felt a powerful tremor I hadn’t experienced the first time I travelled through her insides.

“Well, yeah but I almost never understand anything, you know? And I’d rather have you explaining me once I’m outside – and I don’t feel like making the whole trek down. Is there any chance you could fish me up?”

“Yeah…” she replied, and I can tell you that she sounded a little disappointed – but whether it was because I wanted out immediately or because I didn’t want to hear her explanations right now was harder to decipher. “Don’t move, I’ll send you the rope” she added after a moment, when I fidgeted nervously.

I hadn’t to wait for long, thankfully. Not that I was afraid or anything, of course! Just… a little nervous. The lights down there were mesmerizing but just as frightening as before and now that I’d pass right through them on the way up, I really hoped she hadn’t some beasts flying in her stomach. If they were, perhaps they would be big enough to hurt me or something like that and I didn’t feel confident enough about all of this, really. As I waited, my thought drifted to ever more frightening possibilities, until I saw a brilliant chord falling from the “heaven” – the rope!

I fell at a distance compared to him but he rushed toward it so fast she hadn’t had the time to speak and I grasped it. Immediately I felt some sort of electric rush, sparks running on the outside of the armor and I regretted not having already put the ring in the safe bag I had been given, because my right hand was now stuck on the rope and I couldn’t move it. I fumbled a little but managed to do it with the left, hoping that the ring wasn’t crushed in my attempt – gold is easy to bend after all, especially on something as small as a ring…

A sudden traction made me yelp. I don’t know what I had been expecting, but not that, I’m at least sure of it! I immediately understood that it was Celia who was fishing me up, pulling the rope by hand and so swiftly that it felt as if my stomach was trying to move to my mouth. I gritted my teeth and said nothing as I sped through the same road I had taken falling minutes before. I raced through the lights, without noticing any kind of creature to my relief, and then I was just a matter of a short but uncomfortable ride toward her mouth, where the light of the outside world gave me quite a view of her molars and other teeth before I passed through her lips and ended dangling in the air.

“And voila! Back and safely! And you look really dashing in that armor babe! Now… could I get to see my ring?” she added with the most charming and innocent smile, as if she hadn’t gulped it down and I had in fact hidden it – which made me laugh.

“Yeah, sure. Where do you want me to put it, that you’ll be able to see it without breathing it in?”

“You’re saying this as if I had wanted you to gulp it down like that!” I huffed, but I smiled in my helmet. “Honestly, I’ve no idea? Don’t you have some magnifying stuff somewhere, like in my closet home or something like that?”

“I… may have something like that, but not in your closet baby” she told me, putting her hand gently on a piece of furniture which was level with her enormous and barely contained tits – she had understood that I was still a little uncomfortable with her being naked all the time so she did put something on from time to time – but only from time to time, so most of the time I did ended looking straight at her brown nipples, and I can tell you that while it’s incredibly sexy, it’s also quite intimidating for a Normal!

I jumped from her outstretched hand on something which looked like wood but obviously couldn’t be – imagine the amount of felled trees which would have been needed to build a simple chair fitting for the size of a Gigantic! And I knew already that they hate impacting the world like that, which makes their whole lives kind of a conundrum, because wherever they walk, they change the landscape, which is why I suspect they agreed to remain in the border of Gigantopia. Plus, old Europe was so covered in cities and what not that there wasn’t much Nature to destroy anyway…

I exited the armor with some relief. For starter the right hand was still stuck at the rope which was starting to get tiring. And then, I had to make sure the ring was safe. Spoiler, it was. I can’t tell you how happy I was then! I was so afraid that it’d be something I’d have to have repaired or something, and frankly I couldn’t really have afforded it yet – you’ve no idea how costly those damn things are, but since they are supposed to be worn for life or something like that, I guess it’s okay. Still, they could cut hard-working people some slack!

“There, it should be good enough:” she boomed from over the room, turning around and while her curves were mesmerizing, I was focusing on the large tablet she produced in her right hand, as she ran toward me, her powerful stride perceptible in the tremors it produced – truly she was from another world compared to me!

I gulped down. Not because I was afraid, but because pushing back the lust I often felt when I saw her moving. If only you could see her… it’s not just that she’s immense, you see. I’ve hinted at it already, I may even have told it but… when she moves, she moves like a Normal would, but because of the size difference, it seems incredible. She isn’t slow and ponderous, she isn’t rough over the edge. Quite the contrary, her every move flow into the other seamlessly, making her seem like she’s dancing all the time, or living in another realm. With her, it’s hard to remember that she’s the tall one and that I’m Normal. More often than not I think I’ve shrunk.

“What is this?” I asked her when she stopped and agitated the thing well over my head, but fast enough that I felt the wind it produced, equal to a small breeze for me.

“It’s something used when a Gigantic or a Titanic is a child and need to understand that all the small things she sees around her are important and fragile!” she explained, her white teeth beaming through her plump lips. “You can think of it as a magnifying glass, but in a more complex way, which means that a lot more details can be seen that way!”

“And it’ll be enough for you to see the ring in detail?” I queried, because I really found this idea hard to accept – the ring was small compared to me, after all!

“Yes! I once used to show a mouse to my daughters! You should have seen their reactions! They hadn’t realized back then that something as small as a mouse could exist, you know? It was sooo cute!”

I doubted the poor beast felt the same way, considering that I already felt intimidated by Gigantics, even children, so the mouse, a beast known for its fearful nature must have been in hell. Still, I tried to consider what Gigantics looked like for such a creature. They were already living hills for me, but I suddenly wondered if it wouldn’t have been possible for such small animals to live on the body of a creature as massive as Celia. It would have been incredible to be able to fly around it, really, to explore it safely, without the need of special suits or things like that.

“So?” she suddenly asked me, startling me. “Will you show me my ring?”

“Yeah, sure!” I replied, producing it in the palm of my hand, looking up nervously as she put the tablet over me – if she dropped it, I’d be splattered and reduced to a red smear so fast I doubted I’d even be able to scream!

“You look so nervous!” she giggled, her head peaking from over the tablet, her long blond hair shining in the rays of the sun tracing their way from the large windows, wide open and letting so much wind up there that even her mane moved lightly. “Don’t worry babe, I won’t let it fall or anything! I just need some more work to better the focus and – oh Erwan, it looks so beautiful!”

“You… you really think so?” I asked her, surprised by how relieved I felt at her reaction – I was so afraid she wouldn’t like it and hadn’t even realized it before!

“Of course! It’s seem so well crafted! It’s a wonder! I love how the jewels have been set in it and all of that. It’s… I can’t wait to have a replica of it on my hand… and I’ll have to build something to preserve this one, so it never leave me either, without destroying the work of the artisan, I don’t want to melt it or anything like that after all!”

And so, that’s how I ended proposing to Celia. A rather strange event, all things considered, but I don’t think anything can be normal – eh – when dealing with Gigantics. Not that I mind, of course. The good outweigh the bad, by a rather wide margin, but don’t let my wife hear this, she’ll think that I’m speaking about her weight, and like all women, she’s kind of sensitive about it. Anyway! That’s how we got together and I guess I should – wait, what? You want to know a little more about what happened after that? Uh, sure I guess, but I’ll only be bullet points, I’m afraid!

First thing first, the girls! I don’t think I can stress how delighted they were to have their mommy married. I think that, like a lot of young children, even ones as bright as them, marriage as a luster which is incomparable with simply being with someone. Which is surprising because Gigantics don’t have all the pompous ceremonial in a Church or a place of worship. You sign a form, you send it to the local administration and that’s it – they are too intelligent and tall to care about religions – or at least Pre-Growth religions – I guess? It’s not a subject I pursued with my wife so I could be wrong of course.

The first few months turned out to be the strangest, because I needed to fight a little to keep my job. I liked it and I liked to be able to go buy some stuff, even if Celia had filled my “house” with so much things that it was mostly for my pleasure more than my needs. And you have no idea how hard it can be to convince someone who doesn’t need to, that working is something you want to do, if only because you want some financial independence! Really, it was an uphill battle but I finally managed have her agree with that choice!

I couldn’t escape from a honeymoon however. Not that I’m complaining, it’s quite something to travel around what was Europe with a Gigantic woman. She hesitated but decided that for a week or so, she could let a friend watch over her daughters. So we roamed the country. It’s a little sad that Asia and Africa – let alone the Americas and Oceania – ban the entry of anyone taller than a Small because I’d loved to go to another continent, but we already saw so much. In the same day, considering her speed, she could bring me to the southern tip of what was Italy to Denmark! Believe me, it’s dizzying!

“What do you think about it?” she had asked me when we stood at the tip of Italy’s boot. “Can you see Africa from up here?” she added as she extended her hand upward and forward, in a terrifying move for me, because the wind was so powerful I feared I’d be blown away in seconds if I had been outside the pendant!

“Nope, I don’t have your eyes, sorry!” I replied her – and it was true, of course – I mean, can you imagine being able to see the northern coast of Africa from Italy meant several hundred kilometers away, which is simply impossible for Normal eyes!

“That’s a shame, it’s really beautiful! And the sea is incredible today, there isn’t a storm in view, for once, so it’s possible to see everywhere! I just love the coast, it makes me feel a lot less oppressed that on land, with all those hills and mountains blocking my view! I hope I doesn’t sound too strange for you when I speak like that” she added a little nervously.

“No too much. I mean, I live in a world full of stuff taller than me – trees, buildings, peoples… So I don’t have so many opportunities to feel like you do for instance” I replied, chuckling.

“Oh, yeah, it makes sense, I guess… Well, now that I’m you’re wife, there won’t be many things taller than where you’ll be!” she affirmed, patting the top of her enormous rack and attracting my view to this plateau – and by now you should know how I feel about her tits, and being her husband, well, it means that I’ve less inhibitions about it and I won’t share more about it with you, so you’ll have to use your imagination here! Not sorry.

So that was our honeymoon. It was really awesome, and meeting so many peoples from all over the territories of Gigantopia was absolutely incredible. And seeing my Gigantic wife leaning over old castles, dwarfing them with oblivious ease with her enormous knockers, and other Normal people stuck between primal terror, awe and well, lust. I know it’s a little pathetic, but when people asked me who she was and that I could answer that she’s my wife, I always beamed with pride. They seemed doubtful, of course, and frankly I understand them. It’s quite hard to believe even for me!

But of course, it was settling in her home and making it my own was also quite the adventure. Not because the girls were dangerous or something – even if I chose to be cautious at first, just to be sure. It’s better to be safe than sorry. But frankly, they are adorable, if a little oblivious at times. But it turns out exploring forests in a pot with them around was quite funny, because they couldn’t help but yell advices at me so I could avoid the bears, wolves and other beasts while their mother hovered behind them, looking both anxious and happy.

“Be careful, okay? I think this one is relatively safe but…” she started, but her children laughed so loudly that I couldn’t hear the rest – to their defense, I had stumbled into a clearing where several European bison looked at me, rather placidly, even if I felt a little in danger, I won’t lie about it – they are still wild beasts after all and I didn’t feel like getting trampled to death; or under the fingers of the girls!

So, basically… that’s it. Really, there isn’t much more to say. I could describe the incredible times spent exploring the body of my lover, in ways both safe and very risky – not to one self, do not try mountain climbing on a tit without a rope or something, I could end very badly as I almost learnt when I found myself exhausted at half way, muscles aching and fear paralyzing my whole body! On the other hand, there is something incredibly funny – dumb as hell but funny – being at the command of a gigantic dildo used to please your wife, it’s impossible to describe correctly however.

Just in case you’d be wondering however… we got children. Three, to be precise. The first two are Gigantic twins, daughters also. It’s… I don’t know how to describe this feeling of fatherhood mixed with awe and even reverence for your kids, who are already so much taller than you at birth… It’s incredible – and it’s without taking into account the milk produced by their mom! I tastes of heaven, and it’s great for the skin, so I got to experience a lot of baths in it! And her – our – elders seemed delighted to have kids younger than themselves to look over.

It was already quite difficult to make the twins, of course, because as you may guess, Normal and Gigantic gametes aren’t really compatible – or more accurately, mine couldn’t travel over the distance even if I injected them directly into her cervix, so we had to use non-natural insemination. We also did it for the third, her sole boy, but the result was surprising. It did take and since her ovule was at her size, we expected a Gigantic. But as it divided, it apparently decided that my genes would take precedence and she gave birth to a Normal! Poor kid will have a rough upbringing I’m afraid… But well, I guess he’ll never be bullied at school with big sisters big enough to crush the whole buildings…

We lived happily ever after, yadda yadda. Of course, it wasn’t always peachy there has been disputes and incomprehension, but it’s natural and overcoming them with discussion and heartfelt remorse at times helped us tremendously. And my cooking – or more accurately the family recipes as cooked by Celia, because the amount of flour and butter and eggs that they require to taste it is so insane only a fully-grown Gigantic could handle it!

But if you’re worried that you won’t learn more about Gigantopia… don’t be! There is plenty of tales here, and while I ended with the tallest MILF, it’s far from the sole good stuff which happens in our little corner of the world!

THE END