- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pietro is on a quest to reach Payton's feet.

 

 


Pietro's heart almost rattled through his throat when the blockade came into view. Even so, he took things up a notch when he moved up a gear in his jerry-rigged barrel and plunged his feet on the gas pedal. Pietro realized that he was on the verge of undertaking something he had never even dared to dream about in his law-abiding life. 
He was jeopardizing his clean slate. Getting caught could mean the end of his promising college future. He could even end up in jail. Pietro had an analytical mind and excelled on the field of finding practical solutions when facing complex situations. He was not the impulsive type and always thought things through. 
Even so, after assessing all possible perils, he was still willing to risk his future and perhaps his life for the sheer goal of touching a girl's feet, of touching Payton’s feet. 
Pietro had always been a guy who was very fond of feminine feet. It was the body part that received most attention while admiring a beautiful lady. It was also the body part that could be a decisive element when judging a girl's appearance. Asking a girl's number without having full knowledge of how her feet looked like was a tricky thing to do for Pietro. Yet still, it was sometimes necessary. How awkward and ridiculous would it be to ask a cute girl wearing boots to show her feet first just to see if she was interesting enough to ask her number? 
That is why Pietro ended up in quite some painful situations in his bedroom on more than one occasion. It sincerely pained him when he was forced to send a girl home during foreplay when he discovered the meager value of her feet, no matter how hot as hell the rest of her body was. 
This would be of no issue when dealing with someone like Payton. The only obstacle was that Pietro was literally a speck of dust compared to the girl. He didn’t mind though. It would only mean more feet for him to enjoy. The second Pietro laid eyes on the girl, the day of her arrival, he found that her looks were off the chart. 
Her comely face drowned out the appearance of Saint Closet Vale's finest girls with ease, even when she was bushed. 
Payton's lake-blue eyes carried such a strong expressive radiance, it coerced everyone to full attention the moment she walked in. This magnetic force was only amplified due to the great contrast between her luminous blue eyes and the natural tan of her skin.
Either way, it was not Payton’s eyes that sank their mitts into Pietro’s mind the moment he saw her for the first time. It was her feet. Or at least, it was the first thing that Pietro assessed when she presented her glorious being, looming heavenly high over Saint Closet Vale's skyline for all to see.
Pietro was gravely disappointed when he saw those painful-pink sneakers hurting his eyes when he lowered his gaze.
She was cute though, Pietro still carried hope that her feet would at least match the girl’s physical beauty. And they did. They definitely did. 
It was early in the morning still when Pietro heard some racket down the streets. Peeling his eyes open after a booze-cleansing slumber, Pietro’s olfactory senses were keenly fast in detecting the arousing aroma of a pair of sweaty feminine feet.
And here he was, racing like a madman in his beaten clunker, ignoring the stop signs of the local authorities, ready to find satisfactory bliss at the holiness of Payton’s feet looming high on the far horizon.
From what Pietro could gather from the conversation the girls had earlier, they have been on a morning hike to trek over mountain trails for hours.
To Pietro’s heart’s delight, Payton lacked to see the necessity of taking a hot refreshing shower after their strenious hike and decided to read some magazines while sitting on the floor of her bedroom. Flinging off her hiking boots, Payton parked her perfect butt on the floor, leaned against her bed and caused a small tremor for the citizens of Saint Closet Vale when she lazily slumped her bare feet in close proximity to the closet, drenching the room’s air with a pervasive smell of sourish sweaty feet.
Despite the serious risk of Pietro's undertaking by blasting his way through a police barricade, his attention was still hooked on Payton’s arousing feet looming above the city’s skyline. He saw her wiggling her well-formed toes in a playful manner, causing wrinkles to form on her sole.
The forming of a prolific tent in his pants went parallel with Pietro’s roar of encouragement when he busted his barrel through the barricade, crunching his front bumper to pieces, almost road killing two officers.
 
“Wooohooooo!!! Payton’s feet here I come!” Pietro glanced back one more time and felt assured when he saw that no one was following him.
He drove his way through the city’s outskirts and saw two small green hills dooming up. He knew that this was the end of civilization. After that, it was only giant territory. And Payton’s feet were waiting for him anxiously in the background.
Seeing that he was merely the only one on this road, Pietro lowered his guard some and loosened his shoulders. He lit up a smoke, opened his window, stationed his elbow on the frame and leaned back in the driver’s seat to inhale another burst of Payton's intoxicating sweat-smell in-between drags from his cigarette.

“What the-“ Pietro was forced to hit the brakes when two cars boxed him in, cutting off the road in front of him.
A bunch of ragtag looking guys walked up to him, asked him what business he had here so far from the inhabited world.
 
“I can ask the same to you,” Pietro retorted “danger lurks beyond these valleys they keep saying, and still you come here.”
 
“Perhaps we are the danger that lurks beyond these valleys.” A pale skinned guy with greasy long hair leered back at Pietro.
 
“The only danger brewing here is the danger of what I might do to you if you stall me any longer from reaching the divine fragrant feet of the lounging Goddess over there.” Pietro pointed at Payton’s feet wiggling leisurely in the far background. Pietro was quite amazed by his own tough attitude towards these rabbles. He was usually a guy with a conflict avoiding personality and the usage of this kind of language was also new to him. Either way, Pietro took big pride in the fact that it came out so natural and very convincing. It was still a bluff though. Pietro did not carry any weapons with him, and he wasn’t a brawler either. On top of that, he was fairly outnumbered here too. If this conversation would end up in a clash, he would definitely come off worst.
The reply of this apparent leader surprised Pietro even more than his own bravado.
 
“You mean, you’re here for her? For the Goddess? For her feet?” Pale guy said, waving his thumb in Payton’s direction.
 
Pietro nodded.
 
“Haa! Shit man, me too. For her gorgeous ass to be more precise. Now Frankie here is your guy. Next to his astonishing skills on the field of funneling highly classified information from the authorities to his own hard disk, he’s also a seasoned podophile.”
 
Pietro saw a broad sturdy guy with a short-shaved haircut winking at him. Not the kind of guy you would expect to be an it-genius.
 
“Name’s Barango by the way.” Pale guy said, reaching out his hand. Pietro was a bit reluctant, but shook his hand nonetheless.
“Meet Pascal, lover of hands and Rico here digs the moisty canyons of feminine armpits, aint that right? You crazy fuck!” Barango guffawed. “Anyway, we’re all here for Payton. She may not know it herself, but she’s a fuckin Goddess and she’s obliged to allow herself to be worshiped by many, rather she’s aware of it or not. You’re in?” Barango raised his eyebrows.
 
“Uhm… yeah, definitely.” Pietro answered.
 
“Great! Come along, we’re busy building a shrine dedicated to the Goddess over there near that weird overhanging cliff that falls out of context compare to the rest of this modest landscape.”
 
“Shrine? Really?” Pietro said. “I was thinking more about riding off straight to her feet right now. She’s sitting there for Christ sakes.”
 
Pietro got treated by gasps of shock from his new made buddies.
 
“What?!” Pietro shrugged.
 
“Are you out of your skull there dude?” Barango said. “What if you’re not worthy of approaching her? NO ONE is worthy of approaching her. You would defy her divine will. It, it… it would be downright blasphemy!”
 
“What do you know what her will is, sherlock?” Pietro replied. “I mean… would you just smell that, that deliciously and heavenly fragrance coming from those cuddly feet. It drives me insane!! I NEED to reach her!”

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!