- Text Size +
Jessica eyed the little ball between her fingers for some time, while the tiny Nicky inside could only look back at the large eye with growing anxiety. This had been going on for a few silent minutes, with the little girl not knowing what else to say to her new host as she looked at her.

Nicky had heard stories of Giants at her normal school before. How some of them actually enjoyed torturing Nanos like herself, how they were killed just for fun, and how their bones were ground up to make their bread. —or maybe those were fairy tales about trolls… she honestly wasn't sure. None of her friends had even seen a giant in their small, small town, so what they were actually like she didn't know. That's why she signed up for the exchange, to see what they were really like! And it seemed safe enough; they even gave her the mobile protection ball for free. What she didn't know though is that those organizing the exchange didn't really care about the safety of any Nanos involved. There were no scheduled checks or anything like that, they simply dropped her off and took her back home at the end, if there was anything to take back.

Jessica kept staring at Nicky, looking almost bored like a fat cat that has a mouse in it's paw. After a moment her mountain-like body began to move and far below her, Nicky could hear the loud pats of Jessica's feet as she walked across the hard floor, only to be muffled as she reached the living room. Even though the ball was meant to keep Nanos from getting tossed around while they were being moved or if the ball were rolled, the up and down movements of walking could still be felt, and if the ball was shaken up and down; well, it'd definitely be a bumpy ride to say the least. Nicky held on tight to the chair in the center as the light shaking continued, not daring to take her eyes off Jessica long enough to take a seat. It wasn't that she already didn't trust the giant, but her anxieties were just getting in the day.

Jessica sat back down on the couch, ball still between her fingers, as Nicky had to hold on tight to keep from getting launched up from the sudden fall. With the TV on in the background, Jessica brought the ball back up to her eye, again seeing the worried and now flustered face of Nicky. Only then did Jessica finally give a smug smile.

"So you're the little toy that traded places with my sister, huh?"

Nicky felt a little surprised at the sudden break in silence. And again with the toy thing?

"Uh.. y-yeah! I guess so! But you know.. we actually like to be called Nanos! N-not toys! If that's okay with you.." Nicky replied, her voice trying to be polite but lacking all confidence.

"Nah," Jessica said, smiling a little more as she turned in her seat, laying her head on the arm of the couch and lifting her feet to the other end. "You just look like a toy to me, and much better than my little sister was to screw with."

Jessica began shaking the ball again, this time with higher lifts up and down to really make Nicky feel it. The tiny girl yelled out a little in surprise as she could again hardly stay on her feet. Eventually she dropped to her knees, holding tight onto the chair as her stomach did somersaults inside of her. Nicky felt like she was going to be sick.

“P-Please… stop!!” Nicky yelled

“Ugh..” Jessica said, rolling her eyes, “seriously, just shut it already.”

Jessica kept shaking the tiny ball at roughly the same speed, silently enjoying the little struggle her captive was going through. Inside she was actually enjoying the sound of her light begging, but being open with that was so cliche, it’s better to look more cold when doing this sort of thing, sometimes they even scream more. All this protest right now was really starting to get Jessica in the mood though… might as well take it to the next level.

Jessica stopped shaking the ball for a second, letting Nicky stand and take an anxious breath.

“C-can.. You please not do that agai-”

That’s all Nicky could get out before she felt some sudden movement again. She was worried it was another bout of shaking, but it was only going in one direction.

Jessica opened her mouth as the ball came closer to her face, sticking her tongue out to set Nicky onto. Already she heard the delightful screams of the tiny girl filling the ball. If she screamed any higher it might have even shattered. Jessica didn’t care, she just set the ball easily onto her tongue and slowly, very very slowly brought it back into her mouth, closing it into the little smile as she pushed it up against her cheek.

For the next few minutes, Nicky was nothing more than a gumball Jessica could suck on as she leaned her head over to watch TV. Eventually she’d faintly feel some thumping movement in her cheek; Nicky was panicking and knocking her fists against the walls of her container, begging to be let out. Not that Jessica could hear her, however, or even would care if she did.

As her show began to wind down, Jessica started moving the ball around with her tongue, swishing it all around. She’d move it back and forth along her tongue, shove it up against her cheeks repeatedly, or even gently clack it between her teeth.

“JESSICA! PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!” Nicky screamed out into the black redness that surrounded her.

After another few minutes of her screaming and banging against the plastic, Nicky was once again surrounded by light as Jessica spit the ball out into her hand. Nicky could hardly see anything outside her ball, it was all distorted by smears of saliva still sticking to the sides, some even dripping through the air holes in the top like slime. All she could see of Jessica was a large blob that filled her entire view of one side. And although the holes were clogged, her gigantic voice was still clear inside.

“Don’t forget, you’re my new toy for a while. So don’t say anything to Mom or anyone about this, or I’ll break that thing open and swallow you whole~.”

Nicky could only scream once again as she was quickly shoved back into the darkness of Jessica’s mouth, terrified that she was about to be eaten.

Instead, for the next little while, Jessica was content to treat Nicky as a gumball; sucking on and licking the ball all over while the tiny girl inside could only wait for this nightmare to end, while Jessica was just waiting for the end of the commercials.