- Text Size +

The morning bell rang throughout the school, signaling the beginning of the day at Provenance Girls’ School. I mean, of course, it had to be an all-girls private school, were you expecting otherwise?

As the ring of the bell died out there was still plenty of noise within the classrooms as the girls just wouldn’t shut up! High school students rarely do, after all.

“Girls, please settle down, please,” Ms. Kurlin said in a polite yet stern tone as she walked from her desk to the head of the class. “We’ll be having a new student with us for the next few months so I’m going to have her introduce herself. Jessica, could you?”

Jessica sighed as Ms Kurlin and the rest of the class looked directly at her. She reached down and picked up the little ball that sat near the corner of her desk and held it up.

“This is Nicky,” she said, not sounding very enthusiastic.

The other girls were confused at first, until they noticed that inside the ball was a very tiny figure waving at them. Upon closer inspection, some girls having to get out of their chairs to see, it was a little Nano girl dressed in the same school uniform that they were!

Nicky was nervous and felt incredibly shy as the mountains of curious faces stared at her and came closer. She still wasn’t mentally over what had happened with Jessica putting her in her mouth, it was traumatic…. But after that and when Jess’s mother got home things seemed to be more normal. Jessica ignored her for the rest of the night while her mother asked her about things like family and schooling and being a Nano. She didn’t have a lot to say about that last thing, it felt just normal to her, before that day she didn’t even think of her size as anything but normal, but after meeting Jessica and her mother she couldn’t help but realize just how small her and her life had been. And hey, maybe Jessica didn’t mean it. Nicky did want to learn more about Giants, after all, maybe that was some sort of initiation? She didn’t understand it, but for the time being, she’d have to force it out of her mind.

“H-hi!” she managed to squeak out, not loud enough for anyone to hear though.

“She’s a Nano?” someone asked aloud.

“A Nano?”

“Who let a Nano in here?”

“Nanos are so cute!”

It was like they’d never seen a Nano before, all sounded either surprised or somehow disgusted.

“Now class,” Ms. Kurlin said, trying to calm the excitement, “yes she is a Nano, but it doesn’t mean get as close as you possibly can to her. She’s here on an exchange program with Jessica’s younger sister. Luckily, though, she’s in the same grade as all of you so she’ll be attending classes with Jessica while she’s here.”

The girls just kept chattering, however, obsessed with the fact one of their classmates was less than half an inch tall. 2mm was the average height for Nanos, but Nicky a comfortable 1.9750mm if you really wanted to be specific, though it wasn’t any difference a Giant could see.

As all the girls fawned over Nicky, who was beginning to blush anxiously, Jessica could only sigh at the annoyance. She’d already seen Nicky, so seeing everyone “ooo” and “ahh” at her was getting old. It felt like being in kindergarten and everyone wanting to play with the toy you brought to show-and-tell.

“Now class,” Ms Kurlin said again, this time raising her voice in a more serious tone, “I know you’re all excited but you’ll have plenty of time to talk to Nicky during lunch. Right now we need to finish our unit on Friedrich Nietzsche and his idea of the Eternal Recurrence. Now, let’s say we’re out having a nice walk by the lake—.”

Ms Kurlin’s voice seemed to trail off as she continued on about our own existential agency as everyone got back into their seats. She turned around and wrote big long words in big long letters, some of which not even looking like English. She was a young teacher, probably in her mid-twenties, but teachers would never share their ages for some reason. She was very smart but had a habit of going on and on about philosophical this or that, it was usually hard to pay attention it all felt so complicated. Well, that and the tight sweaters she liked to wear. Even in an all-girls’ school she’d often get looks or secret teacher crushes, but she was too invested in learning and teaching to notice any of that. She had rich brown curly hair that spilled down to her bust, covered in a simple but rather tight beige sweater, and just below that a long brown skirt that went roughly to her shins. She wore pretty black heels with tan stockings. If she wasn’t a school teacher you’d probably confuse her with a librarian; a very cute librarian at that.

“—so everyone, why should we live good lives according to Nietzsche?” Ms Kurlin said, finishing her lecture.

“Because if we’re fated to repeat our lives for infinity we should lead lives worth repeating,” the entire class all said in perfect unison, except for Nicky of course, everyone else had this drilled into their heads for weeks.

Class went on like that for the next while until the school bell rang, signalling to the students it was now time for lunch.

“And that’s why—, oh,” Ms Kurlin said, getting interrupted mid-lecture again, “well, we’ll pick up again tomorrow. You’re all excused for lunch except for Nicky. Jessica you’ll also have to stay for a minute too since you’re her escort.”

Jessica gave an audibly annoyed sigh as she continued to pack up her stuff. Her new private toy was already starting to be a public pain in the ass.

Jessica walked up to her teacher's desk, Nicky in hand as all the other girls quickly funneled out of the classroom. Ms Kurlin had already sat down and was typing a few grades into the system.

Jessica stood in front of the desk for a moment and set Nicky’s ball down in front of the teacher.

“Thank you,” Ms Kurlin said nicely, looking away from her computer screen, “could you wait outside for a moment, Jessica? I’d like to talk to Nicky in private.”

Jessica gave another bothered sigh and left the room with everyone else, the door closing as the last students were gone.

Nicky stood nervously looking up at her massive teacher, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as Ms Kurlin quickly marked a few papers. It was made even more awkward by the teacher’s large breasts spreading high above her.

After some seconds Ms Kurlin turned her head toward Nicky, finished with the bit of work she was doing for that moment.

“So Nicky, how was your first day in my class?” Ms Kurlin started, trying to sound friendly but also sounding a little awkward, “I hope I didn’t embarrass you with that introduction.”

“Oh, no!” Nicky answered back, “it was really nice actually! I was just feeling a little nervous, I’ve never really been around Giants before coming here, so it’s a little… overwhelming I guess.”

“Well don’t get too nervous, we’re pretty gentle if we can help it,” Ms Kurlin said smiling, “actually, would you like to...?” She trailed off as she lifted her right hand out flat and pointed to it with her left hand. “To help you get used to contant.”

“Well… sure!” Nicky said, if a little shyly. This would definitely be the first time she’d actually touched a Giant. But the thought of leaving her ball… the thing that protected her against getting swallowed by Jessica… was a little unnerving. But, having listened to Ms Kurlin’s lecture, she at least seemed pretty nice, like any good teacher would be.

Ms Kurlin reached down carefully and picked up Nicky’s ball, holding it between her fingers and twisting gently. The top of the ball came off easily enough and got set aside, far below where Nicky could see. In front of her Ms Kurlin flatted her palm and set it against the side of the now half-sphere. The tiny girl was easily able to walk, however slowly, onto her teacher’s gigantic palm, taking multiple steps to make it near the center.

It was like walking on a mattress, or a huge mass of soft, textured pillows. Her school shoes dug gently into the flesh with considerable give, and she could feel the warmth radiating off the skin with each step. What she didn’t expect though was the sweet flowery smell that also seemed to seep from her palm, it was like walking through a field of flowers; lotion was definitely a part of Ms Kurtis’ morning routine.

It was very strange for Nicky, to walk across a hand like that. To see all the details that were like the ones on hers, and to actually walk on it. All the while she knew her teacher was looking down at her intently, trying to keep her hand steady. It wasn’t hard for Nicky; the warmth, the smell, even the feeling she was being watched over by a trusted adult, Nicky felt strangely comfortable and calm, like even just on this palm was a very very safe place.

“Aww,” her teacher said, looking down at her new tiny student now at the center of her palm, “you look so cute down there!”

“Thanks!” Nicky said smiling. She liked the compliment, but wasn’t sure how to follow it up. Luckily, she wouldn’t have to.

“You know…” Ms Kurtis began, “I’ve always wondered something about Nanos.”

Nicky looked back up at her curiously. Ms Kurtis was staring back, but now with a slightly different look in her eyes. There was still that bit of friendliness and innocence, but something inside that look was, well, twisted.

“Karl Marx thought that people were primarily dominated by the bourgeoisie, who owned all the capital.”

“H-huh?” Nicky asked, not really understanding this sudden lesson out of nowhere.

“Michel Focoult believed everything was dominated by a prison system. And Jean-Jacques Rousseau thought that our own freedom was oppressive to our own being, but… Nanos have it differently, don’t you?”

“I uh… huh?” Nicky asked again, still not understanding what the hell was going on now.

“I mean, how we Giants view domination is probably very different from how you Nanos see it. Everything dominates you!”

“Well, I mean, I guess,” Nicky replied awkwardly. She never really thought of it like that, but she thought that was true, especially in places like this.

“Everything on my desk poses a threat to you even! Just us Giants existing is a threat to your very being! I mean, if I wanted to I could just…”

Without much thought and not enough warning, a thin shadow fell over Nicky, not even giving her enough time to react before Ms Kurlin’s finger seemed to smack her down into her palm, coming back again and pushing her gently into the soft pad of skin. She grunted and tried squirming, but it was no use.

“Even something as small as my finger can easily pose a threat to you! I could accidently end you if I wanted to! N-not that I ever would…”

As she went on, Nicky began to panic. She tried to thrash around but was, as Ms Kurlin put it, utterly dominated by just her ring finger. She tried gasping for air, but the sweetly scented flesh only filled her mouth and muffled her cries through the warm soft skin . Her hair began to friz, her makeup began to smudge, and her clothes became untucked and wrinkled as Ms Kurlin seemed to be rubbing her in gently.

“But, if I wanted to I totally could.. Oh, I would just love to hear the Nano perspective on power dynamics and the nature of power and oppression.”

Nicky couldn’t tell, but Ms Kurlin had reached with her free hand and was now groping one of her breasts without really meaning to. Her tight sweater added to the stimulation, as she wasn’t actually wearing a bra.

“God… I’d read the fuck out of that bood…” she moaned softly, feeling her student squirm gently beneath her finger. This was a fucking great illustation, she thought, hell, she was seeing this power dynamic first-hand. If only she could hear the other side. Why couldn’t there have been a Nano Heidegger or Springer? Someone to put this raw knowledge into words. It’d make her cum for weeks.

Ms Kurtis quickly let go of her breast and the pressure she was applying with her finger. She was at school, this was not how a respectable teacher should act at school… She couldn’t get caught masturbating to learning.. Not again…

Nicky coughed and sputtered as she tried to breathe some “fresh” air again. The sweet flowery taste filled her mouth but tasted like gross lotion. She probably wouldn’t be able to smell lavender the same way again…

“Oh! I’m sorry!” Ms Kurlin said, only slightly concerned, “forgot where I was for a second..”

Without another second of thought, Ms Kurlin grabbed the bottom portion of Nicky’s ball and gently dumped her onto it, making sure she didn’t tumble or get hurt. Nicky still lay down coughing on her platform as her teacher snapped the lid back on, sealing her inside once again. At least it was a little safer than out there, apparently…

“Here, I’ll let you get back to lunch,” Ms Kurlin said, sounding rushed and very very embarrassed, even blushing red. “Maybe don’t tell anyone about that, please?”

She brought the ball with her student inside up close to her face, still blushing slightly, but again with that look in her eyes, “do that, and I’ll help you with a little writing project for extra credit. But you’ll need to start spending your lunches with me most of these days, alright? Alright.”

It was fast but she was desperate. Ms Kurtis desperately wanted more contact with Nicky on a more personal level. A very personal level. If she could just help this Nano articulate at least some of what it was like to be a Nano around Giants, she’d be happy. And if she could feel that kind of power that comes with oppressing again, that wouldn’t be too bad either…

Without even waiting for an answer, Ms Kurlin got up and walked towards the door, Nicky’s ball held securely between her fingers.

As she opened the door there was Jessica standing by the side, looking bored to the point of being pissed.

“Thank you, Jessica,” Ms Kurlin said, sounding like her usual innocent self as she handed the ball back to her much bigger student. “If you would, I’d like you to start leaving Nicky with me after my class, you can even go to lunch if you’d like. I’ll be.. Helping her get more understanding of Giants while she’s here.”

“Yeah, okay, whatever,” Jessica said, already putting one earbud in. She didn’t care, as long as she got her own time with the squirt at home.

As Jessica walked to the lunch hall, ball held tightly in her fist without even checking on the tiny girl, Nicky lay in a huddled mass of fear and loathing.

“Oh god…….. Are they all fucking sadists??”