[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a story about a sister and her little brother, as she tries to be as much of a parental figure as she can, as she goes through her own struggles. 


Rated: R
Categories: Gentle, Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1160 Read: 14493
Published: September 09 2019 Updated: September 12 2019
Story Notes:

The story is told through the sisters perspective, but I may change and experiement with it. I will add more tags as they are used. For those looking for a smut story, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. This story is supposed to be my attempt at making something thematic.

1. Chapter 1 - Mother by Chronos2467 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (658 words)

This and maybe the next chapter are going to be introduction to the characters. Only the first paragraph of this chapter will be up, I will have more tomorrow. I just want to get some opinions before anything.

2. Chapter 2 - Son by Chronos2467 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (502 words)

For this chapter, I'm going to swap to brother's perspective. It will be a shorter chapter than the first one (Yes, the first one was short, I know) and I'm going to try and make it a bit lighter toned. It's also going to be a lot more linear than the first chapter. This chapter will also start revealing names.