- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter!

Shortly after, the pilot apologized for the delays and announced they’d be underway soon. A flight attendant stopped by the aisle, discovered that Barbara’s seatmate had apparently abandoned the trip, and explained that one of the overbooked passengers would take the spot instead. Only too glad to try again for politer company, and knowing she couldn’t do much worse than Gabe, Barbara was pleased to see a fully grown man coming down the aisle, and a good-looking one to boot.

            “Sorry to make you get up,” the man said with a self-deprecating smile.

            “No trouble at all,” she answered. “My legs could use a stretch, anyway.”

            She noticed the handsome newcomer’s gaze linger only for an instant on her unusually large bust, before keeping level with her eyes. Barbara smirked. Finally, some decent company.

            “Off to the beach?” he asked.

            “How did you know?”

            Below, out of sight and temporarily out of mind, Gabe had recuperated from the most potent cum of his life. Oddly, the sensory deprivation was nothing compared to the overwhelming pressure from such inflated flesh in every dimension of his little pocket-world. He also suspected fear had contributed to the adrenaline spike which caused him to climax so hard he squealed like a dying rodent. It was a strong enough orgasm that even Barbara had to have noticed, and Gabe was smiling to himself in pre-emptive victory.

            Any minute now, her fingers would fish back into the moist, clammy depths of her taut-packed tits. She’d collect him, bring him up for air, and with the same hysterical exasperation she had earlier, tell him off, which would then allow Gabe to have the last laugh by throwing this latest blow right in her face. No matter what she did to him, shrinking or not, he would not let her have power over him. If he timed it right, he might even be able to spurt again right at her humongous billboard-face: the ultimate insult to this giant sentient pair of walking talking tits.

            For the umpteenth time today, though, the shrunken teen’s expectations were subverted. Barbara, though she’d certainly noticed his vengeful climax, was far too busy being cheered up. The plane had at last taken off, the AC was flowing, fresh drinks and snacks were passed out, and best of all, her handsome new seatmate was a marked improvement over the one she’d had to dispose of.

            “Believe it or not, I’ve never actually been to the beach,” the passenger said, flashing Barbara his winning smile. His appearance hit every cliché checkmark of attractiveness: tall, dark, and dashing, and yet he wasn’t afraid to show his advance toward middle age, with a few proudly worn gray temple hairs, which Barbara admired.

            “No kidding? And you only live an hour away?” They’d been talking for thirty minutes nonstop now, and the woman was immensely enjoying herself.
            “No joke. I know. I’m pushing forty, and I finally said to myself, look, if you don’t go see the water now, you’re only going to turn into an old fart who’s afraid to touch sand,” the man explained, earning a giggle from Barbara. “So here I go, after all this time.”

            “It’s a lovely place. Especially this time of year, when it’s not crowded,” Barbara said. “I think you’ll be very pleased with what you find.”

            “Maybe I’ll see you there?” He cocked his head, and his tone was so earnest it almost made the woman swoon. Still, his gaze only met hers, which was the highest compliment Barbara could’ve been paid, after the ordeal she’d had earlier with Gabe. “You can give me a couple pointers for how to stay standing on a surfboard.”

            “Well, I don’t know if I’ll be much help in that department, but maybe in other ways,” Barbara said with a wink. “You know, like the best little beachside tiki cocktail bars, where to rent a surrey, which hotel to grab…”

            “Sounds like I’ve hit the jackpot,” the man laughed. He held out his hand to shake Barbara’s, which she heartily accepted. “Also, I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. My name’s Charles. Nice to meet you.”

            “Charmed. My name is Barbara.”

            “Well, Barbara, I’m certainly lucky this seat randomly opened up. Really, what could whoever-this-was have been thinking, skipping out on a chance to see the beach with someone like you?”

            “I’m sure I don’t know,” Barbara laughed, absentmindedly patting the side of her breast.

            A while on, as the plane neared its destination, Charles had dozed off in his seat. Barbara was astounded to find he was even cute while sleeping, as he didn’t snore or loll his head onto her shoulder. She polished off her ginger ale, took a dreamy glance out the window, and only then consciously recalled that she still had a grubby little inch-tall creep drowning in her cleavage. This fact was driven home when Barbara felt a tickle across the front of her breast, near the ovular summit, and realized Gabe had crawled inside her gigantic bra cup.

            The teen was determined to be paid attention, by any means necessary. He’d had enough of being treated like garbage. So, employing his inchworm technique again, he’d wriggled through the fleshy void, but decided not to swim for the surface this time. That would only drain his energy again, and probably end with Barbara pushing him back down again. Instead, he drove forward, until he found the cusp of the woman’s brassiere the size of a distended parachute. From there, it was just a matter of jamming himself under the silken lip and crawling toward the beaded peak of Barbara’s melon. The air was even thinner and smellier inside the cup, so he had to work fast. Her nipple was difficult to find at first, as there was plenty of doughy surface area to get lost in, but eventually Gabe’s hand took hold of a goosebump-laden, rubbery nub almost the size of his head. Bingo. He lurched forward, wrapped his jaws as far as they would reach around the semi-erect gummy udder, and bit.

            The response was instantaneous and unforgiving. Barbara braced her middle finger against the spiraled pad of her thumb, reared back, then flicked her rude passenger straight in the head. Even the bra couldn’t dampen the force of her mighty thump. Gabe’s face smashed back into the plush nipple so hard he lingered on the edge of blacking out. He certainly had a concussion, if not something worse, like permanent brain damage. Nothing had ever hit with such pointed, pound-for-pound force before: not when he was on the rugby team, not that time he crashed his dad’s sports car, and not even when he was first inserted between Barbara’s prodigious mammaries and mashed together like a tin can in a trash compactor.

            Dizzier than ever, Gabe was determined that Barbara know what she’d done to him. This was no longer just a game. He needed medical attention now. Clambering hand-over-hand, the injured teen slowly made his way out of the bra cup, and wriggled up through the sealed slipstream of pale, compressed skin. Nearly vomiting from effort when he reached the top, Gabe gripped either side of the giant woman’s globular cleavage.

            “You’re s-so fucking c-crazy, lady. D-Don’t you see w-what happened? I n-need help! I’m g-gonna be sick!” Gabe cried. His tears were flowing freely now, and his already-squealy voice had risen so high it was falsetto. “You h-have to make me n-normal again. I c-can’t be like this. I c-can’t! I HATE it! You want me to say I’m s-sorry again? Well, I’m SORRY! I’m sorry I t-touched you, I’m sorry you got m-mad, and I’m sorry you’re fucking CRAZY!”

            Barbara couldn’t have been more delighted. Her luminescent hazel-green eyes began to glow, subtly at first, until an emerald aura burned brightly from within. Horrified, Gabe’s jaw dropped again, and for the first time today, not over her tits. The woman raised a hand and traced her finger delicately over both loping curves of her breasts, back and forth across her bosom, savoring the journey and making sure her captive watched every stroke.

            Suddenly, Barbara’s breasts started to tremble again, and it wasn’t by manual jiggling. The woman’s chest was rising to draw a deep breath. Except it didn’t stop. It was expanding, growing in all directions as though hooked to a balloon pump. Her boobs, already the most massive Gabe had ever seen, were increasing right before his eyes. The fabric of Barbara’s blouse groaned as several stitches ticked apart. These meaty bags were inflating to inhuman levels, growing tighter and more spherical all the time. Fat swelled, skin stretched, freckles doubled on the pale flesh-canvas, and colorful veins became more prominent as if sketching a roadmap. The growth showed no sign of stopping, and the owner of that transforming bust looked just about ready to keel over from the weight and scope of them, but she held firm.

            “Now that’s much better, isn’t it?” Barbara said. She pressed a single finger to the top of Gabe’s head and shoved him down before the valley became impenetrable. Though Gabe tried to hang onto her finger to avoid being absorbed into the fray, it was hopeless. He vanished again.

            The shrunken boy opened his mouth to exclaim, but for perhaps the first time in his life, he had no words. His tiny body was pinched so severely he could no longer feel anything from head to toe, except a steady pain growing from his core. Everything was crushing inward from all sides, compressing to the point of implosion. The boy managed one last pathetic, high-octave scream before his frail inch-high body popped, cherry tomato-style, amongst the burgeoning inflatable walls of musty, swollen tit skin.

            Barbara sighed with near-orgasmic contentment. She placed a hand over her breasts, feeling her heartbeat calming back to normal. Then she glanced to Charles, still blissfully sleeping beside her. If he kept up his princely charms, he just might get lucky later.

            This was going to be a marvelous vacation.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's a wrap on that one. Hope you enjoyed!

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from my own stories. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692