- Text Size +

The longer the plane remained still, turning the cabin air stale and muggier, the more uncomfortable Barbara grew. She dabbed the visible slabs of her breasts with a napkin, and tried to relax by extending her legs over into Gabe’s now-empty seat space. Plus, the armrest was all hers now.

            “Maybe I ought to take a train next time,” she mused to herself with a sigh. A ticklish irritation prickled its way up her nerves, originated from the epicenter of her hefty girls. She snickered to herself, amused at the mild sensations her toy was able to generate when he threw all his energy into resisting her.

            Still, she didn’t want him getting too hopeful about his chances. Barbara tenderly cupped a hand to each side of her expansive rack, at first simply cradling her heaving breasts, and rocking them side to side in tandem. However, the next time Gabe flung his limbs about, she swiftly quashed the rebellion by jamming her palms toward one another as hard as she could. For an instant, her breasts squeezed together so firmly the cushiness seemed all but to dissipate, leaving only two flesh-textured boulders crashing together like loose freight trains.

            The blow struck Gabe so soundly that he went limp for ten minutes straight. Barbara was beginning to suspect she’d knocked him out cold. Upon inspecting, though, and digging back into her cleavage with two fingers, the woman confirmed she’d merely left him dazed and mewling. Glad that the games weren’t ended prematurely, Barbara nuzzled her tits back together for good measure, and leaned back in her seat.

            Meanwhile, the entrapped little man was experiencing the same stagnant air as Barbara, but tenfold. Not only was the doughy zenith in her crevice becoming wetter and stickier by the second thanks to the unbearably building heat, but the cramped atmosphere was turning downright briny. Each breath Gabe drew tasted muskier, as though Barbara’s pores were excreting the essence of her sweat, hormones, and filth all in one natural ointment. The flavor made him gag, yet simultaneously set his senses alight. It was a smell he was well-acquainted with from his previous clumsy attempts at sexual passion, only this time, he was receiving it all at once, and without contributing anything except useless struggling.

            Despite the sharp fustiness his surroundings, Gabe chanced sticking out his tongue and sampling the nearest bulging wall of excessive breast flab the next time Barbara exhaled. The fruity notes of the woman’s exotic perfume coupled with the sour odors of her sweat and that unique, balmy zest that could only come from humid human flesh being coddled together over long periods of time. Overcome with the insanity of the experience, Gabe licked once more, felt his manhood hardening again, and made a new attempt at freedom. His pants loosened.

            The sensations tickling Barbara between her breasts had changed in the last few minutes. She had to cup a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing aloud when she realized the little shit had actually tried licking her boobs. The absolute nerve of this kid was reaching unfathomable heights. This act was answered quickly and decisively with another inward clench between the meaty walls which again left him briefly fazed.

            Once he’d recovered, though, Barbara was surprised to feel the inch-tall teen actually making progress in his ascension. By thrusting his whole body in concert, like a garden worm squiggling through hardy soil, he was actually managing to “swim” upward toward the surface. Barbara couldn’t help but shake her head and chuckle again. He was tenacious, even if he was in dire need of some painful life lessons. Rather than juggle her breasts again to make him lose his balance and slide straight back down the lubricated divot, Barbara instead settled in and allowed him to make his way.

            A minute later, Gabe’s puny head appeared out of the tightly packed dune-terrain of his captor’s mighty cleavage. He was red in the face, drenched in boob sweat, and quavering from exhaustion, but conscious nonetheless. Best of all, though, the concentrated effort of wrenching his body up a quarter inch at a time had succeeded in stripping his clothes clean off him, if they hadn’t already partially disintegrated from warm boob-sluicing saltwater. Befitting a teen who lived life like such a selfish animal, he was completely nude now.

            Barbara was oh-so-tempted to simply bounce up from her seat and fall right back down, which would likely slurp Gabe straight into the slippery wedge between her breasts again so fast he’d get whiplash, if not a broken neck. However, she restrained herself to watch him squirm a little longer, struggling to at last bring his tiny hands up into view so he could hang onto where the jello-like gorge curved and flattened out into the upper shelf of the woman’s titanic teats.

            “Hey!” he screamed in his loudest voice, which wasn’t more than a whimper. “HEY! PSYCHO LADY! LOOK AT ME!”

            Taking her time, Barbara flipped the page of the magazine once more, then took a sip on the ginger ale the flight attendants had passed around while waiting for the repairs. Only then, as if she’d noticed him by accident, did the buxom brunette tilt her head down and gaze cheekily at the pathetic worm of a naked man ensnared in her cleavage like quicksand. Indeed, quicksand would’ve been easier to escape. It played by the laws of nature. Barbara, on the other hand, was free to take hold of her baggy tits in each palm and jounce them into a wiggly frenzy, from which no shrunken man could ever escape.

            “That reminds me,” Barbara thoughtfully drawled, while her captive strained to stay afloat, before gravity and flesh could suck him back into the squishy cavern. As she spoke, her tone moved from a threatening snarl to the babying coos of before. “I never did give you my name, did I, runt? I’m Ms. Barbara Landman, not Psycho Lady, though I doubt you’ve got the manners to address me politely. Let’s just say I’ll settle for something less insulting than what you’ve been going for. Okay, baby boy? Is that clear? Or are you still cranky after your nap down there? Could you use a little longer going sleepy-poo, huh?”

            “Fuck… you! Let… me… out… of…” Gabe scoffed. He turned purple from the effort to hold himself up. His grip was slipping, no matter how hard he dug his pin-like fingertips into the adjoining masses of buoyant, veiny flesh. If he could only concentrate, and put his last ounces of collected energy into springing forward, he just might be able to…

            A triumphant giggle sounded from on high. Two precise, log-like fingers careened down and collided with Gabe’s head. The diminutive teen lost the fight against Barbara’s casually posited digits so fast, he had no time to try catching himself until he’d already been shoved deep down to the point where the squishing pressure of the woman’s tits formed a basin. The woman didn’t stop pushing down on Gabe’s weak little body until she was unable to force him any further without expending actual muscular effort. By then, the kid once again had no idea which way was up or down, nor where he could gulp some clean air that wasn’t already squelched by feminine perspiration and stale blackness.

            Each defeat forced Gabe to come to terms with the fact that he was genuinely afraid now. He wasn’t used to feeling intimidated by anything, let alone a woman with such boner-inducing tits, but the longer he spent imprisoned in her clutches, the less it seemed like she simply wanted to teach him a lesson, and more like she intended on simply keeping him as a breast-dwelling pet. Ironically, that scenario wasn’t far off from his daily porn searches, but now that Gabe was actually ensconced in brawny breast flesh, sharing its pulse, and being gradually compressed like chewed bubblegum, he decided it wasn’t ideal as a fantasy. In fact, it was terrifying.

            Yet despite those misgivings, Gabe couldn’t shake his hard-on. Maybe it was because the increasing lubrication between Barbara’s breasts made it easier to squinch and slide about, rubbing his naked form on sweet skin from every conceivable angle, but staying in a heady state of arousal wasn’t difficult at all. In fact, the longer this languorous full-body massage kept up, the closer Gabe drew to climax. After a while, perhaps half-drunk on boob sweat and dizziness, the idea seemed like just deserts for Barbara.

            He’d show her. Who did she think she was, turning him into an insect-man just for a laugh? Couldn’t she tell when someone was trying to pay her a compliment? She may have been a bitch, but nothing could change the fact that she had a stunning rack. And if she believed immersion therapy was going to make Gabe suffer over such fantastic breasts, she was in for a rude awakening. After groping for a minute in the dark, the inch-tall teen took hold of his manhood and started to jack it, humping the nearest creamy wall of imposing boob-fat. After so much build-up, barely any aid was required. The all-encompassing feeling of damp skin-on-skin, the stench of hormones and floral sweat, and the tantalizing heaven-touch of his shrunken dick against those burly mountains pushed Gabe to orgasm in less than a minute after he started masturbating.

            The squeak of his pleasure actually managed to penetrate Barbara’s cleavage and reach her ears. Based on the fidgety spasm she felt in her prisoner’s shrunken body, not to mention the microscopic spurt of moisture sprayed into the crevasse where her tits crested in union, she had a pretty good idea of what had happened. The woman rolled her eyes. He really was an incorrigible one. Even after all she’d put him through, including proving just how easily she could alter his bodily shape with a slap of her hand, he still hadn’t learned. That ego refused to quit. Well, there would still be plenty of time to set him straight. Barbara was patient.