- Text Size +

“Where have you been?” Marta asked as her brother climbed back onto the seat. She reached down, scooping him up off his little rope, “I thought I’d have to find you after we landed.”

 

“Just a little adventure,” Javier said. He had actually spent a long time talking to Li and it turned out that they had both planned tours of Kenya. He didn’t really know where he was going, but she talked for ages about the itinerary she had booked on to. He said he might see her at the famous ones if their trips coincided. In The end, he had decided to head back when the captain had announced their imminent arrival, leaving her to get her grandmother’s attention as he trekked back to his seat.

 

“You’ll have to tell me all about it when my ears finally pop,” Marta said, wincing in pain as the aircraft began its decent and her hearing dampened. The equalizing of pressure in her middle ear and nose had always been a problem so she went anywhere from a few hours to a few days before she could hear again. That was until she had learned how to force them. She held her nose closed with her fingers and blew, forcing her ears to pop despite the pain. She smile afterwards as her hearing came back.

 

She lowered her brother onto her lap, tucking him in under her seatbelt so that only his head poked out. Javier settled into the soft fabric of her top as her abdomen cushioned him from behind. He had no problems changing heights as he seemed to do it quite a lot in any given day. He only wished that they had sat on a window seat so that he could watch them land.

 

***

 

Emilie was running, she was charging through the street as fast as she could. But it was no use, and she knew it She peeked over her shoulder and saw the unmistakable form of a foot only a few meters behind her. The impact of the enormous toes leveled the street, breaking the concrete of the ground and sinking into the earth. Emilie managed to take another few steps before she felt the fingers curl around her.

 

The iron grip of the giantess stopped her dead in her tracks and she was rushed into the sky. Emilie’s head spun as she soared up and then stopped. She opened her eyes and looked up along the gorgeous body of the giantess, realizing that she was suspended just before her hips. Emilie glanced up to see Anna’s face, a thousand times bigger than she had ever seen it, peering down that her with a devilishly naughty grin, here eyes sparkling as she mouthed something. Then her head snapped back down to see Anna’s naked body, a red forest of pubic hair within arm’s reach of her face. Without a word, the giantess Anna shoved her head first into her pussy.

 

Emilie shuddered with delight just before she awoke, desperately grasping at her dreams as they vanished in the wake of the feeling of the plane descending. She blinked the sleep from her eyes and looked across the row and was startled to see a head of red hair on the woman on the aisle seat. There had been no one there before and given her dream, Emilie had to make sure that it wasn’t another dream, in which Anna had grown to normal size.

 

A quick look down at the middle seat resolved the confusion as she saw Anna’s less that happy face staring back at her. Emilie saw her mouth open, but she was already starring at the woman who had come to their row. The hair color seemed to be the only similarity with Anna, as Emilie noted the vastly higher amount of fat the woman carried. Still, her skin was pale and looked soft and inviting and the fiery hair was exactly the same shade as Anna’s despite being cut very short on the back.

 

“HI,” Emilie said, loud enough for the woman to turn. She had a pretty face and doughy features which Emilie found irresistible.

 

“Oh, hello,” Becca said, putting a finger on her page, “Sorry, I just moved to this seat to get a little leg room.”

 

The Irish drawl was almost too much and Emilie had to control herself. Despite her best efforts, both the overweight woman and Anna saw her eyes light up. “That’s alright,” Emilie giggled, “I love making new friends.”

 

“Ah, well I don’t think I made the best impression on your old one,” Becca said apologetically, looking down at the now fuming Anna.

 

“Really,” Emilie asked looking genuinely shocked. “What did she do?” she asked her friend in German.

 

“That fucking whale sat on me and almost flushed me down the toilet!” Anna screamed back, both aware that the subject of their conversation probably couldn’t understand them.

 

“Oh, I’m sure she’s over it,” Emilie said to Becca, switching back to English, “I sit on her all the time.”

 

The Irish woman laughed, feeling a lot better now that the tiny girl’s friend seemed to forgive her. The dark-haired German girl held her gaze for a second longer in silence, a deep, searching gaze.

 

“So where are you traveling to?” Emilie asked, completely ignoring Anna as she addressed this new figure.

 

“I’m just exploring I guess,” Becca replied, “I’ve bookmarked a few places but I didn’t really have time to organize anything.”

 

“Really? That’s crazy,” Emilie remarked, “Anna found so many good tours of Kenya. She said you’d be lucky to get a van with a roof if you didn’t book in advance.”

 

“Ah, well that’s a bummer,” Becca replied.

 

“I know, right?” Emilie continued, “And the heat will be unbearable.”

 

“Damn,” Becca said.

 

“Wait! I have a great idea!” Emilie said with delight, “Why don’t you join us?”

 

Anna’s heart fell. What the hell was she doing? Had she not just heard that this beast had put her through hell? Why was Emilie so keen to invite her along on their holiday? She was about to make her disagreement known when Emilie deftly scooped her up.

 

“Hey, I know she’s a little clumsy, but I don’t think she meant to hurt you,” Emilie whispered in German, “Besides, would you like travelling all by yourself without a plan? Wouldn’t you want nice strangers to help you out?”

 

Anna could see several inconsistencies in this train of reasoning, but she didn’t argue. Emilie had a way of just doing things even if they disagreed, so arguing wasn’t going to get her far. It was best to just get something out of the situation. Still, Anna wondered why she was in such a hurry to invite a total stranger to come with them.

 

“Fine.” Anna hissed, “But you owe me.”

 

“Fantastic!” Emilie breathed, bringing Anna towards her lips and planting a quick kiss on her body.

 

“What do you say?” Emilie addressed the other normal sized girl.

 

“Well, I guess so,” Becca smiled, not believing her luck, “As long as its okay with you both.”

 

“That’s perfect,” Emilie purred, “It is decided.”

 

***

 

“Shit!” Lynn swore under her breath as the wheels hit the tarmac, marking their official arrival in Kenya. The large jolt sent rippled of pain through her head as her pesky ears had once again failed to equalize on their own. Despite being a grown woman, Lynn refused the barbaric practice of forcing her ears to pop and instead resolved to being grumpy and half deaf for days on end. Her husband knew enough to keep out of her way when she was like this and he sat quietly in her handbag, ready to leave when she was. Lynn Pearce hated airplanes and was among the first to get off when the doors opened. Today was no different as she was on her feet as soon as the seat belt sign turned off.

 

The towering woman had to almost bend in half as her legs straightened after the long flight. Her head was leaning against the luggage racks and her eyes showed her fatigue. Even Ava knew that her mother didn’t like to wait, so the girl stood into the aisle as soon as the person beside her did. Lynn moved forwards into the middle of the row, straightening up a little until she hit her head on the racks again.

 

“Shit!” she swore sitting down heavily in the middle seat, “Ava, get your bag and make sure you don’t lose your brother on the way out.”

 

The teenager froze, not daring to move too quickly as she felt her shoulders and in a panic. Her mother was already in a bad mood and didn’t need anything else to go wrong. Where the hell had she put Aiden?

 

***

 

Then 10-year-old had had no chance. He had been playing on the seat between his sister’s legs when they had landed and then she had gotten up, leaving him on the grey cushion. Aiden hadn’t been worried, as he always got off the plane with his mom anyway, and sure enough, Lynn had stood up and walked to his seat.

 

What he hadn’t expected however, was that she didn’t look at him and when she banged her head, his planet-sized mother seemed to fall out of the sky on top of him. The giantess’s ass hit the cushion with a thump, the humungous form swallowing the entire seat beneath it. Aiden felt like the sky had fallen on his head, his body knocked backwards against the cushion and pinned flat. The rough denim scratched his face as the unimaginable weight of his mother came to rest on his body. The cushion beneath his was compressed and so too was his body, his flesh flattening and pain shooting through him. He tried to scream, but there was no air in his lungs, and nowhere from his scream to go. The puny boy sank into the soft mass of his mother’s butt, an imperceptible indent on her denim clad ass.

 

***

 

As the people started moving, Ava decided that she would have to search the seats again, so she tactfully stepped back, giving her mother space to exit the aisle.

 

“I need to grab my book from under the seat,” she lied, as Lynn stepped out and stretched her back.

 

“Well, hurry up then,” Lynn said, grabbing her own bag from the overhead locker as she started to shuffle down the aisle towards the front of the plane. Ava sighed with relief as her mother started walking and was about to bend down into their row when she saw him. Ava’s eyes widened as they honed in on the miniscule form of her little brother, squished on her mother’s left butt cheek. The impressive mound pushed out against the denim as she took a step and Ava was sure that it was little Aiden that was pulverized under Lynn. Now she was really in trouble.

 

Not knowing what else to do, Ava grabbed her bag and followed her mother, praying that Aiden would fall off before the giantess noticed that she had sat on her son. What was worse, Ava’s father had told her how painful it was to be crushed, even with the medicine that kept them alive. Ava had no idea how much trouble she was going to get in for being responsible for what Aiden must have been feeling, stuck to his mother’s denim clad ass as she disembarked the aircraft.

 

They walked down the boarding ramp all the way into the terminal building, a small, concrete structure of two stories. They were walking along the aged tile floors towards arrivals when Ava saw her chance.

 

“Mom, your shoe lace is untied,” she said, coming up beside Lynn and pointing down. She hoped that when her mom bent over to tie her shoe, the extra stretch would finally dislodge Aiden from his unfortunate prison. Lynn couldn’t hear what she said, but glanced down and saw what her daughter was pointing at. Sighing, she stopped walking. Ava readied herself to catch her tiny brother, but instead Lynn turned on her heal.

 

Ava hadn’t seen the three chairs against the wall and as she watched in horror, her mother plopped herself onto one, the metal groaning as it struggled to hold her weight. Ava cringed as she thought about Aiden getting crushed again under the colossal weight on her mother’s rump, and she gritted her teeth as she waited for the immense woman to tie her shoe. Satisfied, she stood up once more, and Ava gulped as she didn’t look happy.

 

“Just keep up,” Lynn said, resuming her march to the passport check. Ava looked at her ass but couldn’t see Aiden. A quick peek at the chair revealed the tiny boy pressed into the metal. Whispering an apology, Ava scooped his still body up in one hand and ran off to catch up with their mother, promising to make it up to him later. Lynn Pearce continued, oblivious of the pain she had just inflicted on her son, as she kept going, determined to get to their van before any of the other tourists in the group.

 

***

 

“So like I said, the tour is all inclusive, which means we don’t have to pay for any food or hotels or anything while we’re here,” Li said into her grandmother’s ear, “And we get taken everywhere in a van, with air conditioning and everything.”

 

Vivian murmured her understanding as she kept pace with the throng of arriving tourists in the busy airport. They were being shepherded along towards the custom counters for passport checks. She was struggling avoid people’s legs as they seemed to fill all available space, her suitcase swinging in her left arm.

 

“Will we have any trouble at the customs?” Vivian whispered to her shoulder.

 

“I don’t think so,” Li replied, suddenly feeling uneasy, “Unless they ask for a plane ticket from me …”

 

She hadn’t thought about that, but in that moment, it wasn’t the most punishing lapse in her thinking. She had just given Vivian all the reason she needed to hide her granddaughter again. Li realized a second later what she had implied and started to protest, but she was drowned out by the almost sinister whisper of “Better safe than sorry.”

 

Vivian’s right arm rose as if to push her hair back, but stead scooped up her granddaughter between two fingers. Then, passing across her chest, Vivian inserted Li head first into her cleavage once again. The tiny girl struggled against the soft embrace but deep down, new that she wouldn’t get free. Vivian’s little finger pushed her in deeper, making sure that her little body was well and truly buried. Li disappeared once again into the sweaty crevice, sandwiched between the giantess’s breasts and held there by the sheer weight of them.

 

Unfortunately, as Vivian stepped forwards, Li felt herself slip a little, She realized that the moisture was lubricating her like grease on a hinge and with the next step, she descended a little further. The puny woman started to struggle, hoping to alert her grandmother to the situation, but Vivian continued to walk obliviously on, not even feeling the miniscule girl’s movements as her colossal breasts absorbed all of the force. Once the business class passengers had all been cleared through, the economy queue opened and she finally began making her way towards the customs counters.

 

***

 

“What do you mean it got stolen!” Donald roared, although at his size it was more of a squeak.

 

“I mean that the car you rented for your family was stolen from its driver’s home yesterday, so we don’t have a car for you here,” the woman behind the counter explained. She was tired and it was already getting late in the day. Things like this happened often, but there just wasn’t another car she could transfer the angry little man to, “I can try to put you in a shared vehicle if you like?”

 

“A shared vehicle? Do you know who are talking to?” Donald yelled, his children and wife sitting a few centimeters away on the counter as he berated the woman, “I paid for my family to go on a specific tour with hotels and excursions paid for! How the hell can a shared vehicle get me to where I need to go unless they’re on the same tour?”

 

“I can appreciate your concern sir, but I’m only trying to find a solution,” the woman tried, but this only seemed to infuriate him more.

 

“I demand to speak to your superior!” he shouted, “and not just some idiot that’s here, I want upper management!”

 

“I’m sorry sir, but our head of rental packages has only just arrived in Kenya today and won’t be working until Monday,” the woman explained.

 

“Well that’s too fucking bad for him! Where is he? Tell him to get here now or I swear I will sue this company for everything its worth!” Mr. Davison shouted. The woman looked a little stunned but eventually dialed a number.

 

“Hello? Yes , sorry miss, I have a client that needs to speak to Hello? Yes , sorry miss, I have a client that needs to speak to you … No miss, he won’t leave … I’m not sure miss, I think he’s serious … Oh yes please miss, that would be very helpful … sorry miss,” She finished and hung up, looking relieved, “You are in luck, she is at the airport still and will come here right away.”

 

Donald nodded with righteous rage, he was going to tear this Head of Rentals in two. They would rue to day they messed with Donald fucking Davison. He walked back to his family with a smile and explained that he had sorted everything out and all they had to do was wait for this bozo to turn up.

 

After a short while, someone came walking towards the counter, and Donald couldn’t believe his eyes. A very angry looking business woman was headed in his direction, the very same one who he had gotten kicked out of business class. Her brown hair was a mess and in her haste, her skirt was riding up higher on her thighs than she would have liked. Donald was mortified that he had to be dealing with and beating this woman twice, but moreover, he couldn’t help but gaze at her bare white thighs, thick and powerful, flexing as she walked. He found himself extremely aroused at the thought of their crushing weight and power.

 

 She had a jacket slung over the handle of her suitcase and her pale blouse had sweat stains under the pits, showing her disdain for the heat. She hated traveling to hot countries as it was, but having to go as part of the management team’s integration strategy made it so much worse. All she wanted to do was make it to her hotel room now as any plans she had had of enjoying her flight had been ruined when she got chucked into coach by some asshole sitting next to her, but even that wasn’t meant to be, as she had been called over to the rental station within minutes of clearing customs.

 

She marched over to where the woman behind the desk seemed to be alone. As she got closer she realized that the complaint was from a shrunken customer, noticing a family on the counter. She saw a pair of twins and a little boy sitting with their mother and she sighed. It wasn’t ideal, but at least she was helping someone. She walked around the counter, and set her suitcase to the side.

 

“I’m really sorry about this, we’ve had several problems with our cars this week and I’m just trying to get on top of it,” the woman explained, “Now, how can I help …”

 

Her voice trailed off as her eyes fixed on the man, standing a few centimeters away from the rest of the family. From a distance, she had no chance of recognizing him, but just from the way he looked at her, she knew where she had seen him before. Her brow furrowed and her eyes hardened.

 

“You?” she asked, bewildered at how such a tiny thing could ruin her day twice.

 

“Me!” Donald replied smugly, meeting her glare with a smirk, “A valued customer.”

 

“Jeannette, you can go now, I’ll handle this,” the woman said, composing herself as she took the place of the other woman at the computer. She sighed, then put on a smile and looked down at the family, her blue eyes twinkling as they hid her rage.

 

“Hi folks, my name is Elizabeth. What can I do to help you today?” she asked.

 

“Well, you can start by wiping that stupid smile off your face,” Donald started, setting the tone, “Because I’m getting a car today and there’s no two ways about it.”

 

“Alright,” Liz said, her eyes darting to the screen, “Looks like you booked a car that went missing yesterday, is that right?”

 

“It’s not alright! We want a damn car to take us on our damn tour!” Donald spat.

 

“Okay, sir, I think the best I can do is to put you on a shared vehicle …” Liz started.

 

“That won’t work, you dumb bitch!” Donald shouted, exasperated, “We need a vehicle that is going to take us on our tour!”

 

Elizabeth was silent for a while, then turned to face Donald with a scarily calm look on her face. She then spoke, her words icy and venomous, “Look here you little bug. I’m actually glad your car got stolen because I don’t think you deserve things to go your way.”

 

She sat forwards in her chair now, and Donald stepped back, shocked by both her towering figure and the new-found confidence with which she spoke, “If you had bothered to read the contract you signed, you’ll have seen that in such a circumstance, we hold the right to put you in whatever vehicle we see fit, that’s going to stop at your destinations. You’re in luck because we have a shared van that is going on the same tour as you were, so you can either get on it, or go to hell.”

 

“But …” Donald took a moment to compose himself, “We requested a vehicle for shrunken people. You can’t just put us in with anyone!”

 

“That’s the beauty of it,” Liz grinned, “This van is mixed for shrunken people and their family members; whatever their size, so it technically qualifies as a suitable replacement. I hope you’ll enjoy it and if you’re happy, Jeannette will take you to it now.”

 

Donald Davison was in shock. He stood glaring back at the woman, shaking with a mix of rage and indignation, so much so that Allison had to touch his arm to pull him out of his trance. He wanted to kick and scream but something about the way Elizabeth was smiling coolly down at him sapped his confidence. He was beaten, and he had only himself to blame for making an enemy of her. His head dropping, he agreed to be switched to a shared vehicle, his teeth still gritted in his anger. Elizabeth smiled and tapped out the necessary forms, signaling for Jeannette to take them away. The tiny family all fit comfortable in one of her hands, their baggage in the other palm. With that, the woman walked off, out of the airport and into the parking area. Donald took one last look at Elizabeth, taking in her curvy rear that jutted out of the stool as her back was arched while she typed. Something about that woman was just so alluring. He looked back to his family, to his wife and pushed the thought out of his head.

 

The hot air hit him as soon as the doors parted, allowing Jeannette to take them outside. The noise of the outside world assaulted his ears as a mix of engines and voices flooded his senses. The air was heavy and humid, attesting to the tropical climate they had arrived in: Michael was already whining about it to his mother.

 

The lady walked the family past the bustling taxi stands and around the side of the arrivals block, where lines of larger vehicles were parked. Here, she wove her way through the disorganized parking and stopped in front of a large blue van. It looked new enough and was certainly clean on the outside. A man hopped out from behind the driver’s seat and greeted Jeannette with a big smile.

 

“Are these the first of my passengers?” he asked, grinning.

 

“No Andre, they are a last minute addition,” Jeannette replied.

 

“Any big folks?” the man asked.

 

“No, just the little ones,” she replied, to which Andre beamed.

 

“Then no worries, the more the merrier!” he laughed. Donald barely registered what he looked like, so focused was he on his recent defeat, but the young man smiled down at them. He was dark, with ebony skin and short-cropped hair. His face was skinny but seemed nourished enough and his smile was as warm as the sun in the sky.

 

“Welcome to paradise, sir, ma’am, children,” he said, a thick French-Creole accent in his words, “I am Andre, and I will be your driver and guide for your trip.” He pressed a button and the van door slid open, revealing a comfortable looking interior. There were eight seats in the back, arranged in two rows of three and then two foldable seats in the back. These were already down to make room for baggage. The seats themselves were covered in a dark green material, with a pattern of yellow stripes to disguise any stains or blemishes. There appeared to be enough leg room for an average sized individual, but obviously, this was less of a concern for the tiny Davison family.

 

Jeannette opened her palm to allow the family to step off and onto the front row of seats, before walking around ot the back to drop off their bags. She placed them in the middle of the large space and Andre chuckled as the tiny bags looked ridiculous in such a huge trunk. While he chatted away to Jeannette outside, the Davison’s made sense of their new surroundings.

 

“Well, this is nice,” Allison tried.

 

“Yeah, it’s way bigger than a car would have been,” Jessica added.

 

“But we have share it,” Nicole reminded them, “Are there going to be any normal sized people?”

 

“Maybe a few,” Allison said, “But they’ll all be family of shrunken people, so they’ll be careful.”

 

“Or so we hope,” Michael chipped in, “Right dad?”

 

Donald didn’t reply, but merely sat alone on the seat nearest the door, still mulling over his options. Michael was about to try again but Allison took hold of his arm, telling him to give his father some space. The family strolled off, walking along the adjoining seats towards the center of the van, still taking in the vast atmosphere of the empty van. They reached a tower of small towels on the middle seat and Allison stopped confused. The sounds of other passengers finding their vehicles could be heard, the sputtering of engines and crunching of gravel too as the large machines rolled out of the carpark.

 

“Help yourself to a face towel,” Andre called into the van, “They are nice and cool.”