- Text Size +

Lynn arrived by the pool to an annoying sight. Most of the sun lounger’s were occupied by other guests, or even worse, by towels, marking their spots. She angrily stomped around the foot washing station, her head swivelling to try to find a seat. She finally management to spot Vivian, lying on a lounger with a hat over her face. She also spotted that the one next to her appeared empty, but for a towel holding someone’s place. 


Reserving seats is stupid, Lynn thought, lounge chairs should be first come first serve. With that in mind, and ready to shout down anyone that stopped her, she marched over towards the lounge chair. 


***


Javier opened his eye and started to panic as his body floated in the middle of the pool, or more accurately, the foot washing basin. He raised his head, kicking his legs to stay afloat as he looked around. The onslaught of careless giants had passed, but had turned him around. He looked around until he oriented himself and then caught sight of Li’s body, lying on the tiles, baking in the sun. She wasn’t moving. Springing into action, Javier launched himself towards her, swimming rapidly through the water in the direction of the pool. He could feel constant vibrations in the water now, as giants milled about by the pool. He didn’t look back, knowing that if anyone came by him, his only chance of not being drowned again was to swim out. He cursed himself for getting Li in such a dangerous situation, but there would be time for regrets after they were safe. 


***


‘Let’s get in this pool,’ Becca squealed as they reached the pool.


‘You go ahead,’  Emilie said gently, ‘We’ll grab some drinks and bring them round.’


Becca seemed deflated at what she perceived was more exclusion, but what more could she expect? These were two friends on holiday, and they had been nice enough to invite her, but weren’t really her friends. With a nod, the Irish woman walked off to clean her feet before entering the pool. Emilie veered towards the bar with Anna on her shoulder. 


‘So what are we going to do about the Erica thing?’ she asked, keeping her voice low so as not to be overheard.


‘I don’t know,’  Anna admitted, ‘Nothing yet. Wait, we’re going to that night safari right?’


‘Yeah, so?’ Emilie asked.


‘So we’re going to be in small groups, so if we end up with Erica …’ Anna hinted.


‘We could gently get some information out of her without everyone being suspicious!’ Emilie said, louder than she had expected. Still, the two girls laughed it off, and Emilie offered a finger for her friend to fist-bump. Something felt right about them making plans together again. Something that, as much as Emilie had pushed it aside for her fascination with Becca, was important to both girls. They reached the bar and Emilie ordered two fruity cocktails. She asked for a miniature straw as well for Anna to share as well. The bartender even directed her towards the tiny pool, so that she could put her down.


***


After what felt like hours, the brunette giantess’s foot final withdrew from John crumpled body. She reached down and pinched him up between her thumb and index finger, raising her to her face with a big smirk on her lips. She got a whiff of him and violently jerked him away from her.


‘PEE-HUU, YOU SMELL LIKE … WELL, LIKE MY FEET, AND THAT AIN’T A COMPLIMENT,’ she chortled fiendishly. The woman had had no idea how much fun playing with a tiny person could be, and the fact that the man was powerless against her was all the more erotic. He coughed, still gasping after his ordeal, but she wasn’t done with him yet. 


‘NOW, WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH YOU NEXT …’ she wondered, but suddenly there was a click at the door.


‘EM? YOU READY TO HIT THE POOL YET?’ boomed a deeper, man’s voice. And John felt the giantess freeze. She started trembling and glared at him as if his presence was somehow his own fault. 


‘Crap, I have to hide you,’ the giantess whispered, her brow furrowing as she thought. Suddenly, a look of pure, malicious genius crossed her face, and she grinned down at him, ‘I know just where to hide you …’ 


She stood up, ‘COMIN’ HUN.’ She hiked up her dress with one hand and swung John around behind her. He knew all too well what was about to happen, but he couldn’t do a thing to stop it. He watched her fingers push down her white, cotton panties and then he felt himself surging towards her ass. Just before he made contact with her gigantic rear, he watched with dismay as her other hand parted her cheeks. In a flash he found himself being pressed against the warm meat, a single finger pressing into his back and holding him against her flesh. With a tiny swipe, the finger pushed him across her skin and onto a firm structure. 


Emma released her butt cheek as she held the tiny toy against her asshole, giggling at the sensation of him against her sensitive pucker. Joh n’s chest was pinned against the hot, wrinkled ring by the finger, but that withdrew in a hurry. Unfortunately, the finger gave way for the colossal woman’s ass cheeks to clench around him, fixing him in place before her hole.  Moving quickly, the brunette hoisted her panties back up, making sure to pull them up into her crack to guarantee that John had no escape. She then let her dress drop and checked that there was no sign of him.


‘You better kiss my ass real good, of I might have to make you suffer for a change,’ she hissed down at him, tantalised by the risk of being caught and the prospect of subjugating a man to her will so completely. She clenched her glutes for good measure before smiling and heading to the door. 


‘I DON’T THINK I’M GONNA SWIM, HUN, BUT I’ WEARING THAT DRESS YOU LIKE SO MUCH,’ Emma called out, slipping on her flip flops and opening the door to embrace her husband. He pulled her into him and placed a hadn’t on her ass, giving it a sharp squeeze as he kissed her. Emma gasped as her butt clenched in surprise, and inadvertently pressed John’s body into her asshole. The tickle sent a jolt of electricity up her spine and she loved it. She feel herself getting wet just at the thought of his pathetic body against her pucker, and seriously considered taking him with her when they left the hotel, as she walked hand-in-hand with her man towards the pool, each step rubbing him against her sensitive booty. 


***


The ground trembled beneath Li as she was roused form her coma. She opened her eye and groaned as she realised that her skin was scorched. It hurt to move as she raised her head. Her vision shimmered as the air just above the ground radiated with heat. She watched a huge figure walking towards her, and squinted to make out who it was. She watched the enormous wall of flesh wobbling in the bikini with each step. The sun glanced off the bright white fabric that barely contained her huge breasts, but Li definitely recognised the chubby face and fiery red, short cropped hair. 


The tiny girls eyes dropped down to the ground and her heart leapt up into her throat. She caught sight of splashing in the water of the foot washing pool and between strokes, made out Javier’s form trying to outrun the looming giantess. Li watched in terror as the blubbery beast reached the pool, and prayed that she missed the tiny man. 


Meanwhile, the Spanish boy wasn’t thinking about his impending doom as he swam for all he was worth. Li shut her eyes as Becca’s foot hovered over the pool. The meaty column came down with a huge splat, throwing up water like a meteor hitting the sea. Javier disappeared in the midst of the chaos only a few lengths from the edge and his salvation. 


He felt his legs make contact with the heavy sole of the giantess and his eyes widened as he was dragged into the water. He heard a crunch as Becca trampled his legs, reducing them to a flattened mess. As her weight passed over him, he felt himself rising, and thought that the weight had come off, but in fact, he found himself climbing into the air, out of the water. 


He glanced on ether side of him and took in the sight of the gargantuan woman’s toes, rippling with power. He felt his body swing up as the foot he was stuck to swung forwards, and screamed as it came crashing down, mashing his legs yet again and keeping him stuck with the mix of sweat and grime that clung between her toes. The colossus continued on her way, unimpeded by the tiny man between her toes. 


Li only realised that she too was in danger when the giantess had already crossed over the water. But by then it was too late to get out of the way. She was still lying on her side when Becca reached her, her other foot falling on the shattered young woman without remorse. Without the water to marginally slow down her step, the colossal Irish woman stomped on the speck of human beneath her, and Li’s body disappeared under the fatty foot. With her vaccine working to design, she felt her body flatten as her internal organs were reduced to slush, and as the giantess’s foot rose, the plastered body of the Asian woman came up with it, pressed into the plump foot amidst the sweat and grime. 


Becca continued towards the water, still thinking about feeling left out by Anna and Emilie. She paid no attention to the two people she was pulverising with each step. 


***


‘Relax Dani, people have been walking past all morning,’  Evan said, not opening his eyes.


‘But what if she doesn’t see the towel?’ Danielle asked, looking nervously at the huge woman walking towards them, ‘How will she know we’re here?’ 


‘Come on, Dani, the towel is huge, she’ll see it,’ Evan dismissed her, raising his arms to even out his tan as he bathed in the hot sun. His girlfriend was still worried but forced herself to calm down. The staff had put them on the chair along with a towel to mark that it was occupied. Evan was right: several people had passed by them and respected the towel. The blonde walking towards them would be no different. 


Lynn was eyeing the seat from afar and was sure that there was no one coming for it. She was furious that people could be so selfish and decided to claim the towel, and the seat for herself. She walked up beside it, facing Vivian and wondering if the older woman was asleep. 


‘I’m serious Evan, what the fuck is she doing?’ Danielle urged. Her boyfriend reluctantly sat up, opening his eyes and wondering when the sun had disappeared. He was startled when he realised that the woman in question was standing right beside their lounge chair. She was truly colossal, with bare legs like tree trunks spread apart and almost touching the side of the cushion. With her back to them, Evan followed the backs of her legs up to a basically see-through sarong that covered the tops of her thighs. Beneath this, he quickly visualised her absolutely massive ass, two cheeks defined beneath a black, floral-print swimsuit. The sheer volume of her rump was terrifying and it jutted out over the lounge chair like an overhanging cliff. Evan sprang to his feet as the giantess seemed to be preparing to sit down, but calmed down a little when he realised that she was bending towards the seat beside them.


Lynn bent forwards and was about to whisper to Vivian when the older woman awoke with a gasp. Lynn stumbled backwards, startled. 


‘Fuck! Dani, run!’ Evan screamed as the enormous woman’s butt began to fall towards them. He reached for his girlfriend, trying to grab her hand as she screamed, a look of horror frozen on her face. The red cloth around the giantess’s waist pulled tight against her body as she came down towards them. Evan saw the slightly darker edge of the fabric slide up the colossal thighs as her hips flexed, and then up the enormous curve of her buttocks. 


Everything went black as the blonde-haired behemoth crashed into the tiny couple, swallowing them up in her ass as her weight pushed down the lounger. The chair was made of cushioned sheets tied to a frame, and the seat dipped down low as it took the massive new mass that landed on it. 


Evan felt his fingers go numb and slip away from Danielle’s shoulder as the crushing weight smothered him. The black swimsuit fixed him in place as the tremendous woman’s rump squished the air out of his lungs. He kept sinking until the chair reached the end of its slack. Evan grunted as the giantess’s weight kept increasing a she sat deep into the lounger, forcing his tiny body to sink into her firm flesh. 


Danielle’s cry was snuffed out by the goddess’s booty, her body bulldozed by her weight. The girl croaked in agony as her arms were pinned against her side and she felt one of them snap. At that moment, she thought that at least it would be over quickly, but then remembered her vaccine. The puny brunette felt tears rushing to her eyes as she realised that she was going to feel every second of being beneath the huge woman’s butt, and there was nothing she could do about it. 


Lynn didn’t feel a thing under her ass as she sat down in the chair. She was still a little startled from Vivian’s sudden awakening, but she got over it quickly. The voluptuous mother swivelled her hips as she got comfortable, then turned to kick her legs onto the chair as well and lie back. She rested her head against the white towel wrapped over the back of the chair and smiled.


‘You gave me a scare there,’ she said to Vivian. 


‘I was having such a good nap,’ the woman replied, ‘Where are your children?’


‘They’ll be around,’ Lynn said, ‘But they’re my husband’s problem today.’