- Text Size +

“Come one, I’m starving!” moaned Becca as she waited outside their door while Emilie fumbled with the keys. Finally locking up, the two of them set off for the dinning hall with Anna in tow. Unsurprisingly, after fishing through her bag for a split second, Becca had decided to recycle her booty shorts, and despite the dust that cakes it, the white bottoms looked clean enough, stretched over her massive, wobbling ass. To match, she had decided to try a white, stripped crop top, that was little more than a half-cardigan tied around her breasts. The thin fabric did its best to contain the heaving bosom, but was precariously joined between them by a simple knot. As the giantess walked, her bra-less tits leapt and shook within the short-sleeved cotton. The all white outfit was completed by a pair of white sneakers, though they weren’t as white as they had previously been. All in all, the scant, light clothing and her pale skin jointly served to highlight her fiery red hair, forming a 3-inch halo of curls around her head. 


 


Emilie followed close behind in a gorgeous sundress. The white and blue stripped fabric hugged her abdomen and flared out slightly over her hips, coming down to juts a few inches below her crotch. The top half followed the curvature of her body, leaping forward with her bountiful breasts, two thin straps held the dress on her shoulders, showing off her clavicles almost completely. Her tan was far more evident when compared with the Irish girl beside her, and there certainly was a lot of her on show. The brunette had lathered a generous helping of sun screen before leaving, and had popped on her sunglasses too, if only for the short walk to the mess.


 


In her hand was Anna, smiling for the first time in this holiday, and wearing a similar dress as she friend. While the two giantesses stomped on across the gravel, the tiny redhead felt free to sit in her friend’s palm, her bare toes curling and stretching as she savoured her freedom from undesirable confines. She liked that she could twin with Emilie, even if her clothes were only a fraction of the size of the goddess’s. And she relished the opportunity to really see the hotel, instead of having to imagine it from the prison of Becca’s sweaty panties. 


 


They followed the path leading from the group’s cluster of rooms onto a larger track that wound its way through the trees. After a few minutes of walking in the pleasant shade, the path straightened and started to receive tributaries from other clusters. There were a few people walking to breakfast and Anna even caught sight of some staff ferrying shrunken people in flat, wicker baskets, held at eye level. She wondered if things were finally going to turn around, and whether she was going to really start enjoying her holiday. 


 


They reached the main site, the lovely horseshoe shaped pavilion with a picturesque pool at the centre. Anna marvelled at the dark wooden columns that held up the pretty, slanted roofing and the cool, off-white slabs the formed the floor. Dark red carpets were placed over the stone, creating a central walkway with an elegant look, leading the guests to their destination. They stepped onto one side of the horseshoe and began down the open corridor towards the dining room. On one side was a wall boasting extravagant looking paintings and mirrors, while on the other, was the open view of the pool. The garden around it had been decorated with rock features and foliage. Anna gushed as they passed what to her, were like mountains and jungles, all neatly tucked within the three sides of the hotel. 


 


Emilie had been looking down at her and read the enchantment in her friend’s posture, “Do you want to have a look at the garden, Anna?” 


 


Anna turned to look up her her with bright eyes and nodded furiously. Emilie giggled, “That’s what I thought. Becca, we are just going to …” But the Irish girl was already leaving them behind, moving with purpose in the direction of greatly needed food. Emilie shrugged and veered to the side, stepping off the stone floor and onto the well kept grass. The area itself felt cool, despite the sun above them, as the stones sucked up the heat, having cooled off overnight. She set Anna down on one of the rock structures, judging that the steps and dips were sufficient for her friend to scale, and she had a look towards the large, curved pool. 


 


Anna squealed with joy as her feet touched the cool rocks, her love of nature surging with joy. She put her arms out to the sides to keep her balance as she followed the step of rock tot he side, and beneath some leaves. Despite being in the middle of the hotel, the little structure felt secluded, and Anna graciously made her way into the bush. She was only about a foot from where she had started, but already the inside of the bush was like a forest, with light criss crossing in through the dense leaves and branches. Anna spun around, basking in the freedom and the strange safety within the plant. Suddenly, she heard voices, and wondered if other too knew of the wonderful place she had just found. Normally, she wouldn’t have listened for long, but a single phrase caught her attention and snapped her out of her fantasy. “… finally grow me back …” 


 


Anna was no longer in a fantastic jungle. Those four words sucked her back into the reality that she was just walking in a bush, and that no matter what she did, she might never be able to go on a real adventure to a jungle alone. But what did the voices mean? Surely there was no way to cure the shrinking: otherwise people would be doing it left, right and centre. Anna didn’t want to eavesdrop, but could help herself. The tiny red head found herself creeping forwards along the rock, towards the edge, from beyond which came the voices. She lay down on her stomach, inching forward her head until she could see over it. 


 


At the base of the makeshift rock mound were two tiny women, one Caucasian and the other African. Both women were dressed in roughly similar attire; khaki shorts and tan t-shirts. They looked like people who should be working in a safari, or a zoo. They stood with their backs to Anna, looking through the foliage into the hotel.


 


“… friend said this was fool proof, all we have to do is get them there,” the ebony woman said.


 


“Yeah, one fo my sorority sisters did the same. I can’t believe it’s this easy,” replied the other.


 


“It’s too bad it’s not a one-to-one deal,” the first woman said.


 


“Speak for yourself, there’s more than one in my group I’d like to teach a lesson to,” answered the other. 


 


There was a bleeping of one of their wrist watches and the two women ended their conversation, walking out of the bush and leaving Anna with the cryptic information she had gathered. What could they be talking about? What were they trying to do? And who were they trying to teach a lesson to? With all this spinning in her head, Anna absentmindedly walked back the way she had come, emerging from the leaves to find Emilie waiting for her. The tiny girl was still in a daze as her friend lifted her into her hand. 


 


“Hello? Earth to Anna, what’s going on?” the brunette pried. 


 


“I just overheard a really strange conversation,” Anna said.


 


“About what?” Emilie asked.


 


“I don’t know. Just … never mind. It was probably nothing important,” Anna shook her head.


 


“Whatever you say,”  Emilie replied, “But what is important is breakfast!” 


 


“Yes, let’s go before Becca finishes it all,” Anna joked.


 


The two girls laughed as they left the garden, heading into the dinning hall. 


 


***


 


John felt himself peel off the floor like a piece of gum, stuck to the hot, moist sole of the maid’s left foot. Each step she took was agony, as her monumental weight threatened to pulverise his bones, but never actually did. John was firmly glued to the thick skin, near the outside of her foot. This meant that he took on a little less of the force than the ball of her foot, or the heel, but still left him plenty of pain to suffer as the giantess went about her business. She had finished dusting the lower area of the room, when she started to climb the steps towards the bed. John had to admit that the woman was thorough, moving painstakingly slowly through the list of furniture. 


 


Each time her foot would rise, he would desperately try to get his face free of her sweaty flesh, to suck in the tiniest breath of air, stale and hot from flowing along her foot, before he was once again smothered by her step. He was powerless to resist her but when all seemed lost, his own luck gave him a chance. Without thinking, the goddess dragged her foot slightly across the floor boards, and John felt his body slam into one of the tiny gaps between the wooden planks. He felt a sharp, unbearable tearing as his body remained in place while the vast sole of the giantess’s foot swept past, ripping at his skin and rolling him against the wall that was the side of the floor board. But after the foot passed, his body remained in the gap and he crumpled into the shallow ravine, his body twitching in agony but his face miraculously smiling: he was free. 


 


The earth was still shaking as the giantess continued her work, but John was too busy trying to get his body moving again to care. He needed to get out of the maid’s way, he certainly couldn’t risk being stepped on again. With great effort, he willed his arms to push his torso off the ground and turned his head to see his assailant. The colossal woman had her back to him and one of her feet up, resting on the tops of her toes. John glared at the foot he had only moments ago been glued to, its flabby skin wrinkled and covered in dust and dirt. He couldn’t get the sweat that had been wiped onto him off and this was enough motivation to force his legs to move as well. 


 


The tiny man hopped onto his feet, stepping out of the crack between the floor boards and taking a quick look around. He needed to get somewhere safe, but climbing any of the shear furniture seemed a futile affair. He cursed as he saw that the bed was flush to the ground, and that the bedside tables were too far to reach. His only option seemed to be the long stool that spanned the front of the bed. A red cushion was positioned on a frame of dark wood, rising about 80cm off the ground. 


 


John knew that it wouldn’t be as safe as getting under the bed, but at least it wouldn’t need any dusting, so he might be a little safer than her was on the ground. He started to run towards the towering structure, aiming for the nearest leg. The wooden column tapered down to the ground and was fixed under the cushion, with a sizeable overhang that would make climbing it impossible. Even from a distance, the smooth tower was going to the little more than a barrier, but John took what he could get. At that moment, the maid turned around and started thundering towards him. 


 


John swore under his breath and pushed himself to run faster, his lungs burning as he sprinted for his life, across the path of the approaching giantess. Jayne had finished the easy part of her clean and made for the cart to get the next piece of equipment. She crossed the room, walking in front of the bed, her eyes on her cart by the door. John made a finally leap, as the enormous left foot of the giantess swung out at him. He landed on his elbows, pushing himself into a roll. Miraculously, the empty foot fell right where he had been a moment ago, but he managed to miss the warm wall of the titan’s foot. He had escaped … for now. John breasted out hard, still out of breath from the running, but he got up and continued on his way, not taking his near-miss for granted. He reached the bench as the giantess started to climb down the steps, and John turned around to see if she was leaving. 


 


His hope vanished however as the colossal woman turned back around, holding an enormous vacuum cleaner in both arms. John’s eyes widened as she stepped back towards him, climbing the steps before setting down the machine at the top and grabbing hold of the long, silver pipe like a broom. She stomped across the room, climbing back up the steps to plug in the cable in a socket near the bed. 


 


John reached the bench with added haste, gasping as he tried to catch his breath while figuring out what to do. By some stroke of luck, his eyes landed on the nearest leg of the seat. There was a neat line of scratch running up the inside of the wood, unnoticeable unless one was underneath the seat, and certainly invisible to the giant eye. One of the previous occupants of the room must have made the adjustment that now seemed like it would be John’s salvation. He approached the makeshift steps but his new found calm was affronted once again by a deafening sound. The roaring whir of the vacuums cleaner filled the room and John grimaced as he felt the slight movement of air around him. Even from such a distance, he could feel the suction. He had to get off the ground fast, and he threw himself onto the bench leg. John had become a lot stronger since he had shrunken, and was easily able to lift himself up with had arms, while pushing himself further with his legs. He scaled the slanted wood rapidly, as the deafening sound of the hoover came towards him, along with the booming stomps of the gigantic maid. 


 


He reached the top of the long pole, frantically searching for a way to crest it. He noticed the notches in the wood moving to the side and he followed them willingly. He crept around the side of the pole, as the huge woman approached. John noticed a few loops of fabric that had been pulled loose leading to the edge of the underside of the cushion. He put two and two together and figured that whoever had made the notches, had provided a way for him to get onto the top. He reached out for the first loop of fabric and pulled it, checking that it would take his weight. Satisfied that it would, he eased himself off the wooden leg until he was hanging from the string with both hands. Swinging slightly, John reached forwards and grasped the next loop with one hand. As the roar of the vacuum neared, John made his way to the edge of the overhang, swinging from fabric loop to fabric loop. 


 


He reached the end just as the maid’s colossal leg came to a halt beside him. John was so close to her meaty calf, that he could smell the sweat from behind her knee. The tan flesh was sparsely dotted with tiny hairs, long enough for John to see, but nothing more than stubble to the giant eye. He swung himself onto he side of the cushion and began he final climb to the soft surface. He remained on his hands and knees until he was well clear of the edge, not risking a fall after having come so far. John crawled as quickly as he could reaching the peak of the cushion before daring to turn around. 


 


The sight of the maid’s huge rump filled his world, the grey pants stretched over the fatty mounds, as she bent over to hoover with her back to him. The massive woman’s hips swayed as she worked, backing up towards the stool as she covered the floor. 


 


“Hey!” yelled John, knowing full well that he would not be heard over the sound of the motor. He watched, helpless as she got closer to him, she terrifying body blocking out the light. Something was wrong. She was getting too close. 


 


“Shit,” Jayne swore as she bumped into something behind her. The woman threw her arms out to steady herself, but failed to keep her balance.


 


John went pale as the colossal woman descended on him as if in slow motion. The cushioned seat that John was standing on stretched the entire width of the bed that stood behind it, but the maid’s hips took up nearly half of that span. John was frozen in place as her sea of grey fell upon him, her chunky glutes reaching farther than he could hope to dodge. His arms came up to defend himself, but he knew that this instinct was futile. 


 


Jayne sat down hard on the cushion, her humungous butt swallowing up the tiny man without even noticing. The thick cushioning of her rump absorbed his minuscule form as it spread out on the soft surface. The seat squished under her weight, but it was only when the give was used up, that John really felt the titan’s mass. The giantess swore as she tried to stop her fall, but gave up and let her full weight land on the chair. The pressure that surrounded John, solidified the giantess’s once soft butt, transforming it into a cinder block-like boulder. Pain seared through his body, and he felt the air leave his lungs. Beneath the massive ass, he couldn’t see or hear anything. All he could feel was the crushing pressure of the giantess’s flesh and the uncomfortable warmth that radiated from it.