- Text Size +

Anna was bored out of her mind. One of the disadvantages of sitting with normal sized people was that she couldn’t reach nor operate the entertainment system. Anna most acutely felt this on long trips, but Emilie was usually there to keep her company, or at least to chat to. Alas, her gigantic friend was fast asleep, her tired eyes shut and her face leaning against the window beside her. Anna watched the brunette’s shoulders rise and fall with her sleepy breaths.

 

Standing up and stretching her legs, she moved around the seat, delighted at the lack of turbulence. She traversed the grey, cushioned material with easy, thinking about all of their plans abroad. They had planned in waterfalls, safaris, and a whole host of relaxing hotels to escape the local heat. Her attired didn’t match her destination, but Anna depended on her trusty sweat pants and sweater to keep her warm on the often over-air conditioned aircrafts. She arrived at the gap between two seats, and had to shift course to get to where they came closest together. At the front of the seats, the soft fabric almost met, the chasm between them narrowing to just about half an inch. Here, Anna crossed, hopping across the gaping ravine, lost in thought as she went. She had become accustomed to the general din of noise on the airplane, and pretty much ignored it.

 

***

 

Becca hated flying. Not because she felt sick or anything, or even because of the constantly screaming children. No, she hated flying because of the way the airlines canned people in like tuna. The 23-year-old was always praying for an empty seat next to her to stretch her legs into, but she was often disappointed. She scanned the aisles with no luck, so had decided to risk it all by crossing into another section. Picking up her book, she peaked into the next section of economy seats and couldn’t believe her luck. Not only a free aisle seat, but one with another empty seat next to it. Luck truly did favor the brave. She crossed the cabin over to it with purposeful speed.

 

***

 

Anna never even noticed the looming figure until it had come right next to the seat. She looked up from her thoughts. The cabin was dimly lit given the darkness outside, but there was enough light for her to see the newcomer into her world. The giantess was enormous, even compared to Emilie, who was fast asleep by the window even now. But her height alone wasn’t what made her seem so huge. Anna stared at her colossal thighs that now stood in line with her seat. Side-on, the enormous woman’s upper leg was almost as long as the seat itself. Anna was shocked at how close she had gotten, but never doubted that she was just walking by. Still, her instincts wouldn’t allow her to look away, so the tiny redhead stared up at the giantess.

 

To her horror, the giantess stopped. Anna craned her neck up along her dark jeggings up to her cropped green-t-shirt. The thin line of her belly that showed between the two was incredibly pale, and wobbled as she shifted. Further up, Anna caught a glimpse of fiery red hair, cropped very short on her head, before she stepped across.

 

Anna snapped out of her trance as she realized what was happening: the colossal leg was crossing into their row of seat, and the sky was being blocked out by the humungous figure. She turned on her heels and sprinted for the middle seat. Just then the plane sagged a little, passing over a cold current of air. The shift was hardly noticeable for most of the passengers, but its was more than sufficient to cross Anna’s footing, causing her to tumble onto her hands and knees: the slight delay was enough.

 

The puny German girl looked up, trembling as the new giantess’s massive rear slide across the sky, coming to a halt above the aisle seat. Her legs were now both in the row, forming a near-solid blue curtain before the grey seat, like a waterfall hiding rocks. Her ass was so wide that it seemed like it was large enough to spill over the sides of the seat as well, all of which was bad news for the tiny girl about to find herself under it.

 

“Stop! This seat is taken!” Anna screamed.

 

Unfortunately, Becca didn’t hear the miniscule squeak over the low rumble of the aircraft engines. In her mind, she had found the ideal empty seat, on the aisle with a gap between her and a sleeping neighbor on the window seat. The cabin was dark and no one seemed to have any obvious complaints, so she sat.

 

The overweight giantess’s ass hit the seat at speed as she quickly secured her position. Almost the full weight of her 200-pound body came crashing down on the cushion, and the tiny figure still reeling on it. Anna was crushed, her body splayed out and flattened against the spiky fabric of the seat as the heavy jeggings pushed relentlessly from above. The meaty mounds ballooned out to the sides as she settled in, the flabby contents spilling over into the aisle and onto the next seat. At least Anna could take some solace in the fact that she probably couldn’t have escaped the massive rear anyway.

 

Anna’s lungs were crushed, by the giantess’s massive body, the air squeezed out by force. Her chest burned as she felt the acute lack of oxygen in her panicked system. She needed to get free, but couldn’t even think about moving. She recalled back to the last time she had been sat on: a practical joke of Emilie’s, but this was something very different. For one thing, this colossus was surely twice her friend’s size and the difference in weight was painfully evident. For another, Emilie had been fully aware of what she was doing, but not this woman. Being unaware of Anna’s presence meant that she was unlikely to give the tiny girl breaks to breathe, and that was her main worry.

 

Anna felt her body overheating, a combination of the trapped warmth under the behemoth’s rump, and the fact that her body was still screaming for air. After a few more excruciating moments, the invulnerability formula kicked in. It was a sensation that Anna had thankfully never felt before, but not uncommon for shrunken people. The chemical concoction began by slowing her heart rate, and easing her body into a self-induced paralysis. Anna felt her limbs grow heavy, and lost any semblance of strength she had in her body. Her neck went limp and she felt her head get swallowed up a little more by the soft flesh around her. What she couldn’t understand was why she could still feel.

 

While the normal sized scientists who had developed the formula had considered how to conserve oxygen, they never thought about the comfort of the shrunken people themselves. The main goal of the formula was to prevent lawsuits and innumerable murder and manslaughter cases. While Anna’s body was not going to be harmed, the searing, soul-crushing agony that came with being smothered and pulverized by something thousands of times heavier than oneself, remained. And now that she couldn’t even move, she was forced to endure Becca’s unforgiving weight as the young, Irish woman opened her book and started to read.

 

Anna wanted to scream, to force the airline to kick this carless beast out of the flight. She wanted to scream at Emilie for falling asleep and leaving her alone, defenseless Mostly, however, she was furious with herself: for choosing such a dangerous seat, for not moving out of the way, and in hindsight, for wearing something so similar in color to the stupid airplane seat, that it was no wonder the giantess hadn’t spotted her. She was stuck, forced to endure the dull, crushing weight of the giantess without, who gave no sign of rising anytime soon. Her only hop was Emilie, who was fast asleep only a few feet away, but would she get up?


Becca was delighted, happily reading her novel in her spacious new surroundings. She stretched her legs into the aisle, raising them both at the same time to really feel it. Her body adjusted its balance automatically, her thick thighs and glutes contracting to keep her steady. Anna screamed beneath her, her voice muffled out of existence, as the soft, heavy walls around her suddenly hardened into stone and redoubled their crushing weight. The simple, torturous stretch, however, was short-lived and Becca’s feet landed on the ground soon enough. Unfortunately for Anna, she wasn’t quite settled yet. The enormous Irish woman scooted back, her ass lifting off the seat so minimally, that it never lost contact with the surface. Anna’s puny body was rolled violently along the seat for what, to her, felt like several meters. Then the full weight of the giantess fell back upon her, and worse, Becca was twisting her body to the sides to get comfortable. The sheering motion ripped at Anna’s skin, dragging her along the surface one way then the other. She could feel the friction burns already healing on her body, but they still stung like anything. The tiny woman cursed, praying for the beastly behemoth to be done with her, and let her go.

 

***

 

Li gasped as her grandmother finally withdrew her from her prison. The soft flesh of her enormous bosom had smothered her for at least half an hour and it showed. The tiny, limp form in Vivian’s palm was limp, eyes open but unmoving. The first time this had happened, the elderly lady had been terrified, convinced that she had killed her granddaughter, but since then she had grown accustomed to the way that Li’s little medicine kept her alive. The tiny girl had been trapped under many places, but always woke up eventually.

 

Vivian was seated next to an mother and child. The child had complained continuously before the plane had even taken off, until his mother finally relented and gave him the aisle seat for him to stretch his little legs. Ironically, he was now sitting with his legs crossed on the seat, tapping away on a tablet with dazzling colors on it. Satisfied that her son was entertained, the weary mother was half-asleep, her head straight in her chair and her mouth half open. She was alert enough that the slightest noise from her child would wake her up, which had happened a few times already: she was grateful or the chance to rest on the evening flight.

 

LI was fuming that her grandmother had taken so long to let her out, and she was just waiting for the chance to tell her off, but before she had regained full function of her body, Vivian grew bored of waiting for her to reanimate. She placed the tiny girl on her lap, letting her slip into the fabric of her skirt, between her colossal thighs. With her safe, Vivian plugged in her headphones and started tapping on the inflight entertainment screen on the seat in front of her, selecting the perfect film for her trip.

 

Despite her frustration, Li was thankful. She loved her grandmother, but the giantess had placed her in some less than pleasant places before, so her cleavage and lap weren’t so bad overall. Still, Li was drenched in her grandmother’s sweat and it was rather uncomfortable, not to mention the stale smell that filled her nostrils. Her legs always regained movement first, and as her arms too came back into function, Li pushed her self unsteadily onto her feet, balanced on the cloth bridge between the enormous thighs on either side. She didn’t last long on her feet however, as a slight movement on Vivian’s part sent her tumbling down the fold of the skirt and along a slope that led to nothing. Li couldn’t grasp anything as she rolled and finally tumbled off the edge of the skirt, down between Vivian’s knees.

 

The fall was long, but mercifully quick, as the puny body crashed onto the floor of the cabin in a heap. The overwhelming pain of the impact washed over her and Li froze, trying to block out the receptors in her body that assured her that she was broken beyond repair. After a second, she managed to push herself up onto her knees: at least the ground was steady. The pain wore off quickly at first, but the lingering ache all over her body clung on. She stood and looked up, gazing at the towering legs belonging to her grandmother.

 

Her sandaled feet were on either side of her, the worn leather imbued with the aroma of her feet. Thankfully, Vivian liked her baths. The nails were unpainted and neatly trimmed, but her feet had not been moisturized recently. The dry, cracked pattern of irregular hexagons and octagons painted a mosaic on her pale skin, soaring up into the air and disappearing beneath the folds of her skirt. The maroon wall that spanned the width of the chair totally blocked Li’s view of the giantess, and vice versa: Vivian hadn’t noticed that her granddaughter was no longer on her lap.

 

Li too came to this realization when she saw her grandmother’s foot rise, tilting backwards and swing over. The tiny woman threw herself to the floor as the colossal sole of the sandal passed over her head. Li rolled to the side and just cleared the faint shadow of the shoe before it fell to the ground, sinking into the soft carpeting with a thud. The vibrations from the simple movement crawled across Li’s body, lying millimeters from the heavy foot of her elderly relative.

 

Li sprang to her feet, looking around for any way to get back up onto the seat. She strained her eyes, desperately searching for a hanging seat belt or a thread from a blanket, but found none. Her giant grandmother’s other foot shifted and the shock of the impact on the ground almost knocked the tiny woman over. She knew she had to act fast. Stepping back to get a run up, Li sprinted head on at the thin sandals that Vivian was wearing, leaping up and managing to land her torso on the side, dangerously close to the side of her foot. Li managed to pull herself onto the shoe, steadying herself before executing the next step in her plan: tickling. Holding her breathe against the stench, Li placed both hands on her grandmother’s foot and started to dance her fingers around as fast as she could, praying for her to notice.

 

Unfortunately, she did. Vivian felt a slight tickle on her foot and flicked it sideways. The deft movement of her right foot sent Li flying into the air. Her tiny body somersaulted before crashing into the cabin floor, all without her grandmother even noticing. The puny woman rubbed her sore head as she sat up, cursing her grandmother for not even looking down at her. But wait, where had she gone? Where the red wall of Vivian’s skirt had been was now the underside of a seat. Li was confused for a second, until she looked to her left and saw that her grandmother was still at the window seat, and it was Li herself that had moved. The tiny woman decided that she would have to try a different strategy, but didn’t get the chance.

 

The sleeping form of the mother in the middle seat was totally oblivious to Li’s plight, but in her slumber, her foot managed to find the tiny woman. Having removed her shoes, the little Asian girl screamed as the enormous sock-covered foot of the massive American woman knocked her onto her back. The woman unconsciously pressed won, spreading her toes and inadvertently smothering the screaming shrunken person in her filthy sock. The sweat and filth from the sock’s previous 14-hour flight were evident to Li as she was forced to breathe in the foul odor of the stranger’s foot. The mother however was completely clueless about this interaction and happily caught up on sleep that her son had been depriving her of.

 

***

 

Donald Davison couldn’t believe his eyes. The booming sounds that had woken him from his slumber was outrageous enough, but her grew angrier still when he realized what had caused it. Some oaf from the economy class had snuck into his compartment of the airplane. He shook his head in disbelief and turned to see why no one else was acting on this. The shrunken people in the seats behind him seemed content enough on their little screens, headphones plugged in. His children were all far too busy on their own devices to notice a giant walking past, and even his wife was managing to sleep through the noise. He craned his neck to look up at the business woman sitting on the window seat and was disappointed to see that she too was busy reading some papers and was clearly ignoring the presence of someone who didn’t belong. Donald was determined to put a stop to it.

 

The enormous man had passed his seat and walking towards the lavatories at the front of business class. Donald fiddled with his remote for the service bell and pressed it. A ding rang out in the cabin and a light went on above the shrunken people’s platform. The middle-aged man waited patiently for a stewardess to arrive, as he watched the mongrel continue towards his goal. He waited for at least 30 seconds before he became outraged that this was still being allowed to go on. He pressed the button again and the ding rang out once more, but the light switched off. A third press again rang the tiny bell, and switched the light on again.

 

If they weren’t going to pay attention to him, he was going to force them to, Donald thought. He began furiously pressing the service button, ringing the tiny bell repeatedly. After a few moments, the giantess seated beside them turned to look at him, expecting to see a child playing with the remote, but instead seeing the angry little man doing it. She couldn’t believe what she was going to be forced to do.

 

“Excuse me,” she hissed, “Could you not do that please, the ringing it getting quite irritating.”

 

“Well I’m sorry but someone is here from the awful section at the back of the plane and no one seems to be doing anything about it,” Donald replied, matter-of-factly, his loud voice carrying through the otherwise reasonably quite cabin. The woman looked up over the seat in front and saw the man making his way to the toilets, looking very uncomfortable.

 

“Oh just let the man relieve himself,” she retorted, shocked about how vindictive the little thing was being.

 

“Excuse me, but I’d rather not be told what to do, thank you,” Donald snapped, continuing to mash the service button to the visible ire of the giantess. She rubbed her temples, but after another minute of the sound, she could take it no more. Bending forwards and to the side, she reached over. Donald was too preoccupied with his mission to notice the giantess’s massive hand reaching towards him. Only when it obstructed his view did he realize, and by then it was too late. The recently manicured fingers of the giantess pinched on either side of him and pulled away suddenly, dragging his arms forwards. With the pressure put on them, Donald screamed as he felt like his shoulders would pop out, despite knowing that they wouldn’t. With the deft movement, the giantess had removed his remote, which now lay sealed between the pulps of her fingers.

 

“Give that back you bitch!” Donald roared, getting up from his tiny seat to face the giantess. She merely withdrew her arm, and dropped his remote into her lap, some miles away. At that moment a flight attendant arrived.

 

“Sir, did you ring?” She asked, bending over to look down at the tiny man.

 

“Yes, I did!” Donald fumed, “There’s someone from economy using our toilets and one of you should go and sort it out!”

 

The young woman was shocked by this outburst and went to straighten up but was called back by the man’s continuing rant.

 

“And another thing! This bitch just assaulted me and took my remote!” Donald yelled, sticking his finger out towards the woman on the window seat.

 

“I did no such thing,” she protested, “I just wanted to stop him from making a racket with that bell!”

 

“She’s lying,” pipped in a voice from beside Donald, belonging to his wife, “I saw her try to tear him off his seat.”

 

Allison had only just woken up before the stewardess had arrived but had seen enough to dislike the business woman. The stewardess starred, not sure of what to do, she froze. The next few moments were a blur for her as a senior steward arrive don the scene and listened to what the three people had to say. To the young girl’s shock, the business woman was asked to be transferred out of business class, to a vacant seat in economy. She was outraged, but said nothing, instead, glaring at the tiny people as she walked past them, so close to just sitting down and ending her problems right there and then.

 

Donald watched her go, the large ass bouncing above him as the cow was forced to leave. He was delighted to have won not only that battle, but to see the man being forced to use the toilets in his own section, just before he was able to relieve himself. He chuckled to himself as he sat back down and turned his attention back to sleep.

 

***

 

Anna finally felt some relief. She had long since accepted her fate as being trapped under this giantess’s ass for good, when suddenly, the crushing pressure lifted. She was over joyed as she felt the enormous mass rising, but then realized quickly that she was rising with it. The tiny redhead cursed her misfortune as she remained stuck to the giantess’s right ass cheek, the pattern of the fibers in her jeggings digging into her skin. At the very least, she felt air passively flow into her lungs and she hoped she would soon be able to move again.

 

At that moment, she heard a terrifying rumbling, coming from deep within the giantess’s rump. Anna scoured her brain for any explanation other than the obvious, but none came. Instead, she found herself falling as the enormous ass once more sat down, grinding her into the seat and plunging her into darkness. When Anna thought, it couldn’t get any worse, she heard it. Well, she more felt it.

 

The rumbling became stronger and stronger until it stopped. Then there was a hiss and the giantess’s butt vibrated, along with the seat underneath. Anna’s body shook too, still glued to the gelatinous mass, but what affronted her the most was the smell. The hiss ushered in a smog of vile gas, the hot air dissipating in the tiny gap between her jeggings and the seat, filling every little space it could before burrowing deep into the cushion itself. Becca’s fart forced itself into the tiny girl’s nose, and she was forced to savor the nasty odor without the ability to even shake her head.

 

Becca had to wait until the smell had gone, hopefully trapped in the cushion. She had felt the cramp in her stomach a few moments ago but hadn’t acted on it. Now she had leaked some of the fetid gas from her bowels and she was desperately scanning the sings to find a free toilet. Spotting one behind her and hoping that the smell had gone, she stood up, dropping her book on her seat and all but dashing down the aisle.

 

Anna was surprised she didn’t fall off as the giantess jumped out of her seat, her glutes contracted and relaxed rhythmically as the powerful legs carried the giantess towards the back of the plane. Anna could see the darkened cabin shaking violently as the enormous rump swayed in her haste, the mounds of fat jumping with each step.

 

The redheaded giantess reached the toilet with no time to spare. Pushing the door open, she spun inside the cubicle and shut herself in with such force that the plastic shook. She cursed herself for making noise, mortified if anyone were to notice that she had gone into the stall that would soon be rather unpleasant to go into. She turned her back to the toilet and wiggled her fingers into her jeggings. She pushed down and the somewhat stretchy material sank, crumpling as it fell from its meaty scaffold. Anna’s eyes widened in horror as she felt herself slip off the coarse material and weightlessly float into the air. Her tiny figure fell so slowly that she felt like everything was moving in slow-motion. Her body plummeted towards the ground but she couldn’t see where she was headed, although she had a sickeningly good idea.

 

Anna’s limp body struck the toilet seat a few moments before the goddess above her was able to pull her panties down. Despite her total immobility, she felt the pang of pain as her body slapped against the plastic with a pathetic clap, certainly too low for the hurrying behemoth to hear. Anna now stared up as the giantess’s grey underwear dropped to her knees, and the enormous joints began to bend.

 

Her eyes were fixed in place as the shadow of Becca’s gigantic ass enveloped her world, blocking out the light on the ceiling. The fatty mass appeared to grow as the cheeks spread with her descent, the planet-sized mounds getting rapidly closer. Anna was terrified by the pale, cellulite covered structures that she had only moments ago been stuck to, far more humiliating without the barrier of denim that she had been privy to before. She wanted to scream, but her body was still not back to functioning, so instead she waited patiently for the redhead’s ass to smother her.

 

Becca was hurrying as much as she could, trying to sit before any of the foul matter inside her escaped into the tiny space, guaranteed to spill out into the cabin, but she could only hold it in so much. As her massive butt cheeks opened for her crack, her puckering asshole bulged. Anna saw the wrinkly red muscle grow and then opened. The flesh flapped like a flag as a sudden gush of hot gas shot past, opening the hole. The putrid air shot like a column over Anna, just catching her face. The tiny girl’s nose was on fire as the hot, disgusting fart swam into her, burning with heat and smell alike. What was worse, the force of the jet was powerful enough to push the tiny woman backwards … towards the toilet bowl. Anna’s eyes were tearing as she felt herself slip, certain she was going to fall, and endure far more of this giant’s toilet experience than anyone deserved to.

 

Mercifully, the torrential fart stopped pushing her a few millimeters from the inner edge of the seat. But Anna’s troubled weren’t over. The fart had merely been an appetizer into the filthy things Becca’s body could produce, and now it was time for the main course. The 200-pound Irish woman’s ass fell onto the little plastic toilet seat like a meteor, crashing into it and causing the frame to creak. While these had been designed to hold heavier people, the diameter of the ring was insufficient to contain all of her, and her flabby ass spilled over on either side of the seat. The little circle of entry into the toilet was totally obscured by her rump, and her thighs only barely touched the front.

 

Anna’s eyes remained open as she shuddered in her mind, convinced that she had been crushed, or worse still, had been pushed into the bowl, but she hadn’t. The miniscule woman was trembling in fear from between the giantess’s thighs, her face only a finger’s breadth from the overweight woman’s musty womanhood. Anna felt some feeling come back into her body as her eyes were able to move and her chest started to rise and fall. She looked back and up as far as she could, trying to meet the titan’s eye, but it was no use. She could just about see past the tangle of coppery red pubic hair that nearly tickled her, into the giantess’s top, but beyond that, a thick, full belly hung over her like a balcony. Combined with the high walls of her thighs, Anna was lying in a makeshift cave at the giantess’s crotch.

 

She had just about come to terms with how lucky she was to have been missed by the behemoth, and to not be crushed or drowning or worse. IT was then that Becca had finally relaxed enough to relieve herself. The sound of the fart was deafening, the coarse reverberations echoing around the toilet bowl and shooting back up to meet Anna’s ears, shaking her to her core. Thankfully the bulk of the odorous gas was sent into the septic system, but the smell still managed to spread quickly to every corner of the confined box. This time Anna was able to wrinkle her nose, desperately trying to stop of toxic fumes from entering her lungs, but failing to do anything to stop them. The smell was arguably worse than the first one, but what worried her more was the unsticking, slimy sliding sound that came next. A few moments later, there was a large thud, as if a great mass had struck the dry inside of the toilet bowl.

 

Anna cried fearful tears as another sputtering fart escaped Becca’s asshole, ushering the way for an even bigger log of shit. The miniature girl was forced to endure the redhead’s nasty bowel movements for a further 15 minutes, before the colossus started to wipe the shit away with toilet paper. Becca bent over to give her hand any chance of passing down through the toilet seat to reach her ass, scooting forwards as she did so. Anna had just about regained movement in her upper body when the jungle of red pubic hair came crashing down on her. The tiny woman managed to roll over onto her chest, her arms trying to pull her forwards, but ultimately couldn’t escape the giantess.

 

The stiff, curly hairs on Becca’s crotch struck Anna’s back, digging into her soft skin as they pressed her down. The thick tangles were strong enough to overcome the tiny girl’s struggles and hold her in place as her vagina descended on the seat. The heavy musk of her sex overpowered the scent of feces as Anna gagged on the stench. The dominant smell of the giantess’s womanhood washed over her tiny being, subduing her spirit and making her cease her struggles. It was then that Anna felt truly powerless and began to wonder what she was doing resisting this goddess whose pussy she was lucky enough to be so close to.

 

Just then it all stopped. Becca tossed the last piece of shit-stained toilet paper into the bowl and stood up. Her rise was impossibly quick for someone so large, and the sheer speed of it knocked Anna forwards. She slid along the toilet seat and stopped just shy of the front edge, a horrific drop to the ground awaiting her. Anna was finally able to move and she tried to stand, but before she could, she looked up and caught sight of the titan. Becca still had her back turned to the puny creature and now the tiny thing could gaze at her truly enormous ass. The mountains of her butt cheeks rested atop similarly thick thighs, riddled with cellulite ridges and dimples, giving her rump the appearance of some divine phenomenon of nature, a sight akin to a wonder of the world. The width of this behemoth’s booty was almost enough to fill the little cabin and was certainly the largest ass that the insignificantly sized Anna had ever beheld. The tiny red-headed German girl swallowed hard and gaped in awe as the giantess bent forwards to get her panties. The thin cotton underwear was quickly hoisted up along her abundant legs. She pulled the waistband up to her hips, dragging the rest of the fabric up between her cheeks. Anna watched as the grey cotton was squeezed between the colossal glutes, almost disappearing in the crevice.

 

She continued to stare as the cheeks spread when Becca bent over to gather her jeggings. This dark blue layer soon covered the giantess’s rear and Anna finally snapped out of her trance, no longer mesmerized by the infinite, pale skin. She then realized that she was still far from her seat, far from Emilie, and now far from the giantess that had brought her here. She made to wave at the giantess but before she got the chance, Becca flicked the lid down. The toilet seat fell with a loud plastic slap and Becca hit the button to flush. The sound of the suction filled the cabin for a second and then was gone. Washing her hands, Becca left the little box of a toilet and headed back to her newfound seat.