- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey all, just a heads up that I'll be slowly shifting over to Patreon shortly. Most of my wiritng will remain free to access but I will start doing some exclusive stuff, so any support you can give, even it's just checking out my page would be awesome.

Link: https://www.patreon.com/NotKent

 

Thanks for all your support :)

Lynn stormed into their bedroom cursing the heat as she slammed the door behind her. She briefly glanced around the room for John, but then immediately decided that she didn’t care. He must have gone with Ava, but what did it matter? The room was empty and she was alone, so she continued on her mission, kicking off her shoes and walking over to their bags. She unzipped a suitcase and fished around until she found her swimsuit. She walked back towards the bed, but remembered that she was alone, so decided to change right there. 


 


She dropped her shorts and let them fall to her ankles before stepping out of them. She peeled off her sweaty tank top and her bra, tossing them to the floor as well. Then, without a second thought, she tore off her underwear, tossing them own the bed, and forgetting about them instantly. She then slipped her legs into her one-piece swimsuit and spited it up. As it reached her ass, she had to struggled to pull the fabric the remainder of the way up her torso to slip her arms in. She was no left with the task of pushing her heaving breasts into the tight fitting suit. Using one hand to pull the fabric out as far as it would stretch, Lynn used the other to stuff the soft malleable flesh into the black, floral print swimsuit. When she was finally finished she took a deep breath, finally able to let her body stretch into the fabric. The thin material stretched but managed to hold together as her imposing size was finally contained. Lynn glanced at her reflection in a mirror across the room and turned profile to look herself over. She loved this suit, because it sucked in the little gut she had and more than accentuated her other assets, giving her bust an even larger swell and her ass a bigger curve. 


 


The goddess proceeded to withdraw a wispy, crimson sarong and wrapped it around her hips. She tied the sheet to one side, but because of the width of her pelvis, she had the rectangle on its side. The resulting “skirt" only covered about a foot of her body, from her widest point to about halfway down her bare thigh. The translucent curtain of red still displayed the dark V-shaped crotch of her swim suit, but at least made it look like she was trying to be modest. Lynn walked back to the suitcase and ruffled around until she found a pair of dark brown toe-sliders with thick soles. Satisfied of her now complete look, she popped on a pair of sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat before sauntering back out of the room. She let the door shut behind her, clutching her room key in one hand as she set off for the pool. She hoped that her worthless husband had seen her gorgeous body and regretted being so useless. After all, why should his size make her the only responsible parent for her children? She was a hot-blooded woman, and no little speck of a man was going to ruin her leisure time. 


 


***


 


John could feel the change in temperature as the maid stepped out of the fan-cooled room into the already sunny morning air. In addition to her ass crack getting significantly warmer, it also became a lot more humid. Now, a steady sheen of sweat was soaking into the column of her trousers that had been sucked into her ass, and lathering John as well. Thankfully, this new lubrication was making the sheering of his skin less painful, but the vile, salty fluid was also shaking into the tiny scratched all along his back and torso, stinging like acid even as they healed rapidly. He felt her stop and fumble with something before bending down. 


 


The simple act of reaching for the floor, forced the overweight giantess into a wide stance, and her rump shot upwards, her cheeks spreading out and giving the helpless man trapped in her butt crack a glimpse of the world. John was blinded by the light, but made out the silhouette of a veranda. He guessed that they were standing on a porch. He felt the titanic ass wobble side to side as the maid placed something onto the ground. Then without straightening up, she turned around suddenly and John felt  himself slipping off of her. Against his better judgement, he tried to grab onto something, but his tiny body was exhausted from the ordeal and simply slid off her butt as she turned. John caught a glimpse of a towering door with a “Do Not Disturb” card on the handle, as he fell. He shut his eyes, preparing to strike the ground and possibly be stepped on, but by some miracle, he landed on something soft. 


 


John opened his eyes to find himself on a  soft, white surface, with fibres rising around him like grass in a meadow. He groaned as he rolled over and gasped at the sight of the maid’s enormous body looming over him. She was still bent low and her gigantic rump was swaying above him like an asteroid about to fall onto him. He blocked out the sun with her wide rear and the tiny man had a flash-back of being sat on less than an hour earlier by the very same beast. 


 


He didn’t have to strength to shield himself, so he waited to be pulverised again. Instead, with an all mighty groan, the colossus straightened up with her back still to him, forcing him to watch her trousers get drawn into her ass again, reminding him of where he could have been. She carelessly tossed something behind her and John screamed as the brick plummeted towards him. With a crunch, the bar of soap landed on his legs, flattening them and shattering his bones. He hollered in pain, but was not loud enough for anyone to hear him. He knew that they would heal, but it still hurt that the woman simple walked away, leaving him in agony at someone else’s doorstep, without a care in the world. John tried to muster the strength to push the colossal, off-white brick off of him, but his arms were too weak, and he remained pinned to the white surface. 


 


Suddenly, however, he thought his luck had changed, as he heard, and felt, foot steps coming towards the door from within the room. This was it, he thought. He was clearly visible on the top of the white surface and there was no way that he would go unnoticed now. He was finally going to escape this misadventure, and not a moment too soon. 


 


***


 


Anna sat on a pillow in their hotel room, reclining in the dip formed by Emilie’s head. Her enormous friend was lying on her side, her gigantic eye just about able to focus on Anna from such proximity. The tiny girl was dressed in her swimsuit, which gave a new meaning to the term "micro-bikini.” The two-piece swim suit was made of a faded red fabric with white polka dots galore. The bottom hugged her shapely hips and firm, round ass, while the top cupped her youthful breasts. Her bare abdomen was athletic and smooth, as were her limbs. She had her hair tied back, although she had no intention of getting into a pool at her size. Still, she did like admiring the craftsmanship fo the tiny designers that had made the outfit, working with tools too small for more normal-sized people to see, let alone wield. 


 


Almost in contrast to her look, Emelie was wearing a more substantial swimsuit, in a dark green with a jungle print. The high waisted bottoms clung to her humungous rump, easily are enough to be several parachutes for her tiny friend. The strapless top clung to her breasts before wrapping around in a thick band under her arms. She had left her hair loose, now sprawled on the pillow around her.


 


The two were waiting for Becca to be ready to go, not wanting to make the girl feel abandoned. The Irish woman had changed quickly enough, but had needed to sue to bathroom, where she had been for a few minutes now. Emilie noticed that Anna was starring off into the distance. 


 


‘What’s on your mind?’ she asked, snapping the tiny redhead out of her thoughts.


 


‘Oh … I … I’m not sure about what I heard in the garden before breakfast,’ Anna replied.


 


‘When you were in the bushes?’


 


‘Yes, I thought I overheard some people talking, but … I must have been imagining it.’


 


‘What did you hear?’


 


‘I … I think I heard them talking about growing back from being tiny,’ Anna said, immediately looking up at her friend’s  eyes to gauge her response, ‘And they were talking about shrinking other people down to do it.’


 


While she had been happy to hear that her friend had a chance of a better life, Emilie’s pupils truly widened when she heard the second half of the message. Anna could feel the giantess quiver as the bed vibrated a little. 


 


‘What? That’s crazy, right?’ Emilie replied. 


 


‘I guess … but what if it isn’t?’ Anna asked, ‘What if I could be a normal-sized person?'


 


‘Well, we should find out,’ Emilie announced, ‘Do you remember what these people looked like?’


 


‘That's the strangest part,’ Anna took a deep breath, ‘I'm pretty sure that one of the women talking was our tour guide, Erica.’


 


‘We have to ask her about it.’


 


‘I'm not sure if she wants to share what she knows. It seemed like they were in the bush to talk in secret. I don’t think I was supposed to hear them,’ Anna said.


 


‘I’M READY!’ boomed Becca’s voice as she stepped out of the bathroom. She glanced at the two German girls and frowned, ‘What are you’s whispering about?’


 


‘Nothing,’ Anna said quickly, and Emilie understood that their new-found acquaintance was not going to be a part of the loop. She smiled and tried to smooth it over by changing the subject. 


 


‘I love your bikini,’ she smirked, eyeing up Becca’s body in her more than revealing costume. Unlike either girl’s coloured swimwear, the towering redhead had opted for a bright white bikini. The triangle of fabric that formed her bottom was tied on either side, between her hips and her love-handles. The front triangle came plunged low towards her crotch, and Anna glared in disgust at her unsightly pubes, just visible above the seam. Her top was even more revealing with each wedge of fabric just about covering her areolae and then falling to the sides of her bountiful boobs. The flimsy strings that held up her bosom wrapped around the back of her neck, pulled taut by the weight of what they bore. The base of the bikini top was wrapped around behind by another thin string. While it may have been market as attractive for “plus-sized women,” it didn’t flatter Becca’s huge gut, which hung down and hid some of her pubes from above. 


 


Becca blushed as she realised that Emilie was checking her out and grabbed her towel, ready to leave. As she turned, she gave both girls a full view of her ample rear, the relatively tiny wedge of white fabric already riding well into the crevice between the pale mounds. Anna shuddered, knowing all to well what it felt like, but Emilie licked her lips, picturing herself admits the magnificent meat. She stood up, reaching over and carefully plucking Anna up off of the pillow. She tucked her room key into her bra along with her phone and picked up another towel, before following the Irish woman’s bouncing buttocks out the door. 


 


***


 


The door opened and John looked up at the upside down form of a woman. She looked to be in her late 30s, with straight,  mahogany hair that fell loose around her shoulders. Her skin was tanned but wrinkled from a little too much time in the sun. Her full lips and large, brown eyes gave her a strikingly compassionate look, and from behind thick spectacles, she looked every bit a concerned mother. Unfortunately for John, her gaze shot right over him, out into the porch as she reached for him. He finally managed to get his arms up, but instead of his body, she grabbed the thing he was lying on. John watched her squat down and play a hadn’t on either side of the soft, white cloth and lift it up as she stood. 


 


She was wearing a light blue dress that hugged her figure, coming down the the tops of her thighs. The slightly bumpy material rode upper a little as she squatted down, and remained just shy of surpassing her crotch as she straightened. John had head craned back as he watching himself ascend along her body upside down. He watched the dress come in to her abdomen he passed her hips, and then stopped at the level of her belly button. John followed the dress up further with his eyes, onto the balcony formed by the DD-cups, and couldn't help but feel a little aroused. 


 


Before he had a chance to think any further about his predicament, the giantess spun around, entering her room and letting the door swing shut behind her. John felt the force of her steps as she walked him deeper into the room. He sat up, but his line of vision was largely blocked by the massive bar of soap that was still on his legs. He looked to the sides and managed to catch sight of a messily open suitcase and a few room service platters on the coffee table. 


 


The giantess stopped and suddenly John felt a weightless sensation as he was thrown forwards. The giantess tossed the stack of towels and the soap bar onto her unmade bed, and the tiny man lagoon with them. John landed beside the bar of soap, catching a glimpse of the bed sheets before the towels landed on his back and he was thrust into darkness. He heard the sounds of the woman’s footsteps recede and he too his chance to try to escape.


 


Ignoring his aching, paralysed legs, he dragged hi body along the bed with his arms, army crawling beneath the heavy towels in search fo his freedom. He could still hear the woman walking around the room, but he paid less attention to these sounds as he forced himself to keep moving. He had no idea which way would lead to freedom fastest, but if he kept going in a straight line, eventually he would escape, and with each drag, his legs were recovering, and soon soon he would be able to walk, and run, and get free. 


 


The 45-year-old man finally managed to emerge from the towels and squinted to see in the bright light of the room. He looked up, trying to get his eyes to adjust more quickly, but he froze as he found himself starring into the eyes of the giantess. She towered over him, legs apart and hands on her hips, her lips parted in a look of surprise. 


 


‘What in tarnation …’ she drifted off. 


 


‘I can explain,’ John pleaded, rising to his knees and raising his arms.