- Text Size +

John awoke with a start, feeling the bed shake beneath him. He had been lying near the edge of the sheets, well away from his wife, who had barely paid him any attention the night before. She had stomped angrily out of the van and straight into the room. His daughter had had to carrying him in while Lynn simply showered and went straight to bed. 

 

Ava always got anxious when her parents fought, which wasn’t often, but John knew well enough how it would go. Eventually, Lynn would cool off, and they would both agree that they had both acted stupidly, or selfishly, or whatever the case may be. So until then, he had tried to comfort Ava before asking her to put him back in their bed. The kids shared a small side room that joined the master bedroom, and while John usually remained on the bedside table, he had hoped that he could talk his wife out of her rage.

 

Unfortunately, all he had gotten was a glare before she went to the other side of the mattress and fell asleep. Now, the tiny man was hoping that she was in better spirits, as the gargantuan blonde sat up. He watched her colossal ass roll over to the side and compress the bedding under her weight. Her body rose up into the air and Lynn flicked the hair form her face before rubbing her eyes. 

 

“Sleep okay?” John tried, gently, but his voice was nowhere near loud enough for Lynn to hear. 

 

“How are you feeling this morning?” he tried again, raising his voice to be heard by the towering woman. Lynn glanced lazily over at him and frowned.

 

“I'm not really the mood to talk to you,” she spat, her own volume much louder than it needed to be, but she didn’t care.

 

“Okay, Lynn, but I don’t know what you’re still mad at,” John said, immediately wishing that he hadn’t. The colossal woman turned fully towards him, her abdomen twisting to bring her shoulders in line, and she scowled down at his pitiful form.

 

“I'm still mad that you let our son nearly get crushed,” Lynn hissed.

 

“I literally caught him in the air, I don’t know what else you think I could have done,” John defended himself, silently cursing himself for rising to the challenge.

 

“Nothing.” Lynn let the word hang in the air like a dead weight. “I think you could have nothing more,” she said the penultimate word sour on her lips. She stood up swiftly, the rebounding spring of the mattress nearly shooting John off of it. He heard the loud thumps as her feet landed on the wooden floor, and he fell onto his back. John opened his mouth to reply, but the accusation had stung him and all he could do was watch his wife cross the room to the bathroom. 

 

***

 

Emilie caught herself staring again, lying in the large double bed across from Becca. The Irish girl was fast asleep, having ditched the sheets in favour of the cool air, she lay naked, except for her panties, sprawled out as if she had collapsed. Emilie’s eyes followed the truly massive curves of her thighs, up her big, flabby butt, and onto her back. Becca was snoring away with her mouth open, slobbering on her pillow, but for Emilie, the sight was almost irresistible. She closed her eyes for a moment, imagining herself, tiny (like Anna) and smothered under the hulking weight of the slumbering giantess. The guilt struck her like a brick, causing her to gasp. She had been so preoccupied with her shame at having lost Anna that she had barely slept the night before, and even now she was horrified by what she had done. She had enjoyed the innocent torment of her friend before, but now that she looked back at it, she was ashamed of how she had behaved. And now it was too late to fix things, as Anna was probably lost somewhere in the Kilimanjaro park, or worse, had been eaten by some animal. 

 

Emilie decided that she should shower now, having punished herself enough the night before. She felt that she didn’t deserve the comfort of a shower after what she had done to her friend, and had slept in her own sticky sweat. But it was time to move on. She eased herself out of the bed, making sure that the bigger girl was not disturbed, and slunk away to the bathroom.

 

She shut the door behind her and stripped off her bra and panties. The sweaty cloth fell around her ankles and Emilie breathed a sigh of relief for being free of the garments. She felt dirty but free as she stood in the nude in the very fancy bathroom. She stepped across the space gracefully, approaching the shower area and around the screen. 

 

Shock alone couldn’t capture what Emilie felt when she caught sight of the tiny figure on the ground, her unmistakeable red hair mixing in with a tangle of pubic hairs around her. Anna looked back, woken by the vibrations of the brunette’s footsteps. 

 

Emilie opened her mouth to speak but Anna burst into tears. She could feel the dry, firm hairs stuck to her body and could have freed herself from them the night before. But what was the point. Anna had felt her energy drain from her body after Becca’s vicious last words after using her like a sponge. The humungous woman had been right, Anna thought. She was just a bug, and was going to be trodden on and humiliated for the rest of her miserable little life. So what was the point of clinging to any shred of dignity? When she saw Emilie, the colossal brunette naked and ready to wash herself before her, she didn’t feel worthy to look at her. 

 

Emilie straddled the tiny girl, her own eyes tearing up at having found Anna alive. She squatted down, bring her huge body down to the puny creature’s level before reaching for her tiny body. She even ignored the pubes that covered her as she plucked Anna off the floor and placed her in her hand. Without thinking about it, the giantess brushed the pubic hair off of her friend’s body, flicking the strands back onto the ground as she stood up. Anna closed her eyes as she shot into the sky, having suffered more in the past few days than she had in her entire life. 

 

She sat in the giantess’s palm, not meeting her eyes, but looking instead at her chest. Anna traced the curves of Emilie’s boobs, and wondered what fresh hell she would suffer today. Whatever the case, she couldn’t see why the results would be any different from the day before.

 

“I … I’m so sorry,” Emilie whispered.

 

***

 

“Dad are you sure you’re …” Ava stopped as her mother burst in through the bathroom door. Lynn glared at the 16-year-old, sitting on the bed in her shorts and oversized pyjama t-shirt. She had placed John on the bedside table and was facing him, her legs crossed on the sheets. 

 

“Ava, go to your room while I change,” Lynn ordered, and her daughter stood up immediately, giving a look to her father. “And take John with you.”

 

He wasn’t surprised that she was still angry, but John shook his head at her childish outburst, as his daughter picked him up and took him out into the side bedroom. Lynn walked over to the door and made a point to shut it before going to get dressed. 

 

Ava mouthed sorry to her dad before setting him down on her bed, where Aiden was sitting, watching a video on his sister’s phone as if it were a full sized cinema screen. John went over to him and tousled his hair earning him a friendly shove. He then sat before his daughter, who looked down at him with genuine concern in her eyes. 

 

“Dad …” she started.

 

“I know, I’m sorry you got sucked into this,” John said.

 

“I don’t care about that, but what about you?” Ava asked, “I feel like this is worse than any fight you guys have had at home.”

 

“You're not wrong,” John said, motioning for her to move him, and their conversation, away from Aiden. Ava helped him away from the young boy and whispered down to him.

 

“What does that mean? She just forgets about you and Aiden when she gets like this,” Ava said.

 

“It's not all her fault, she’s just a little hot headed sometimes,” John soothed.

 

“But what are you and Aiden going to do if she flips out and I’m not around? What about when I go to college?" she asked.

 

“That’s still at least a year away,” John said, reassuring himself more than his daughter, “We’ll figure something out.” 

 

They heard a door slam as Lynn left the room. John cringed but refused to let on to his daughter the seriousness of the situation.

 

“Alright, we’ll just give your mom some space to cool off. You hungry?” John asked, getting a visceral reply from Ava’s growling stomach.

 

“Get cleaned up and then you and your brother can go to breakfast if you want,” he said, “And before you ask, I’ll be fine, I’m not that hungry anyway and I really don’t feel like spoiling your mother’s breakfast.” 

 

“But dad, you can’t just not eat,” Ava complained, “I’ll get you some room service.” 

 

***

 

Anna couldn’t have heard right. She blinked in her confusion and looked up, finally meeting Emilie’s gaze and seeing tears in the giantess’s eyes. It was a surreal sight, looking at the emotional goddess form her palm.

 

“I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through … what I have put you through, Anna,”  Emilie whispered, “I … I don’t know what I was thinking, and then I thought I lost you and …”

 

Anna was dumbfounded. She couldn’t for the life of her explain her friend’s sudden change of heart, but she had no reason to believe that it was not genuine. She shook a little, her body cold from having been lying on the tiles overnight, but she managed a small smile.

 

“Please, please tell me you forgive me,”  Emilie begged, “I never should have done those things to you and I promise I won’t do them again.” 

 

Anna knew that she would never forgive her. What her so-called friend had done to her was beyond vile, and the red head swelled with pride that the giantess could even ask for forgiveness at all. But she was smart enough to take a chance when she got one. 

 

“It’s okay,”  Anna shouted, relishing the feeling of being heard for once, she carefully stood up, finding her legs on Emilie’s quivering palm, “Just help me get cleaned up, I feel like I’m covered in Becca’s gross scent.” 

 

Emilie smiled, her eyes still watering but her heart feeling a hundred times lighter, “Oh bless you little friend, let’s get you cleaned up.” 

 

Stepping back out of the shower, she went to the sink, plugged it  and filled it with lukewarm water. She swished a bar of soap around the waters until it was frothing before placing Anna gently into the pool. The tiny redhead let out a big sigh as her body relaxed into the clean lake, the warmth of the liquid taking the strain right out of her muscles. For the first time in days, Anna relaxed. She felt her aching body and simply allowed it to ache, not worried about escaping somewhere or getting anyone’s attention. She floated on her back as she lay in the huge, makeshift bath, gently washing herself as Emilie hopped into the shower. 

 

***

 

Emet watched the little girl and she watched him back. The 26-year-old man should really not refer to the girl as ‘little’ given that she was several hundred times this size. The giantess had been watching this particular insect for sometime, curious about his little movements. He was staying just on the edge of the path leading from the rooms to the main hotel and had been there for a while. Little did she know that Emet had been trying to stay alive for the past ten days after he had woken up shrunken in his room. He had only narrowly escaped the cleaners and had spent most of the time trying to be found without being stepped on. 

 

The tiny man looked eagerly back at the young giantess, sensing that this was his chance at being rescued. He still didn’t understand what had happened, or how he had shrunken when he had been a normal-sized human before, but he didn’t have the time nor energy to figure it out. The giantess stood up from the bench she was sitting on and started towards him: his eyes lit up. 

 

It was finally happening, the titanic little girl’s steps made the ground shake, but not like when adults had passed him. He was reassured by her slow, careful approach that she would be the one to pick him up without harming him. He smiled as he sighed, his torment had finally ended. He limped forwards onto the path towards her, unable to hold his excitement, but not moving fast on his leg either. He left leg was a mess that he had tied off with a tourniquet following an encounter with some ants, but he didn’t care abut the dusky limb now that he was going to be okay. He advanced towards the young girl on the shaking ground.

 

The girl too was smiling, curious about the little creature that was approaching her. She had seen little people before, but her mommy had never let her interact with them. She was going to be careful not to hurt the little thing, and then maybe her mommy would let her play with the little people. Emet met her gaze she was almost convinced that she could make out his eyes.

 

BOOM.

 

The girl froze, horrified as Lynn’s colossal leg materialised in her line of sight. Her rubber flip-flop crashed into Emet, pulverising his body without the slightest resistance before churning him into the ground. The tiny man never saw it coming, not noticing the shadow falling around him before the dirty sole of the giantess’s shoe struck him. He was knocked to the ground a millisecond before being obliterated under the huge woman. 

 

The girl gasped, trembling and nauseous as Lynn continued on her way, her foot rising form the path and leaving behind a tiny red splotch in the gravel. He never even noticed the girl, let alone the pathetically small man that she had trampled, as she powered her way to breakfast. For the next few steps, she left tiny traces of red in the dirt beneath her, but eventually, any evidence of Emet’s corpse was wiped from her sole. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A little more plot here, building up for some good action scenes to come.