- Text Size +

It had taken Lynn a few minutes to calm down, by which time the rest of the group had been united. Despite what they had gone through, the park’s security ever adamant that the group would have to leave, after the commotion that had been caused. 


 


“I can’t believe they blamed me!” Lynn huffed, siting in the van as it shot down the road away from Kilimanjaro, “Those two skanks had it coming.” 


 


They had decided to head straight to the hotel, everyone feeling like they had had enough of an adventure for the day. Surprisingly however, the seating arrangements had shifted. Marta and Ava sat at the back of the van with the majority of the tiny people between them. Becca had decided to sit in the next row up, her body turned to the side to be able to converse with the Spanish girl, but Emilie had sat beside her, the side of her thigh pressed against Becca’s knee. On the single seat beside them, Donald and Allison were having a heated discussion. Vivian had elected to sit in the front cab with Andre, which left Lynn and John alone on the front row of seats.


 


“I know, honey, they were being completely unreasonable,” John echoed, standing on Lynn’s lap.


 


“Are you seriously patronising me right now?” Lynn hissed down at him. Her enormous frowning face looking down at him.


 


“I'm not patronising you, I’m just agreeing with you,” John tried.


 


“Whatever, I still can’t believe you let Aiden nearly get sat on,” Lynn grumbled.


 


“Hey, that’s not fair, I tried by best …” John returned.


 


“Yeah, well that wasn’t good enough, was it?” Lynn hissed.


 


“What was I supposed to do?” John asked.


 


“Oh give the helpless tiny man routine a rest,” Lynn replied angrily.


 


“What routine? What are we even arguing about right now?”John asked.


 


“Nothing,” Lynn said cooly, “I don’t want to talk about it.”


 


With a huff, the giantess turned towards the window, indicating that she wouldn’t be listening to the little man until she had cooled off. John sighed. He knew from experience that when Lynn was in this mood, she was impossible to turn. He looked around, and decided that the jump from her colossal thigh tot eh seat would be too risky, so he stayed where he was. 


 


“You hear that? He wasn’t all that great, was he?” Donald spat.


 


“What? Just because his wife is a violent idiot?” Allison retorted, “You think that he should have tried to take on those ghastly women in a fist fight?”


 


“I didn’t say that,” Donald replied.


 


“Good, because as I remember, you didn’t get much further than that woman’s toes!” Allison’s hair was a mess form the afternoon, and she brushed a handful of it off of her face, red with rage.


 


“What was I supposed to do?” Donald asked.


 


“At least think about your children!” Allison shouted, “You let our daughters run off with that Javier, you put them in danger. And worse, when we were falling, and John was trying to save our son, you were only thinking about yourself.”


 


“We were mid fall, I’m not a superhero,” Donald shot back.


 


“You're certainly not mine,” Allison said icily. 


 


“What's that supposed to mean?” Donald shouted.


 


“It means, do whatever you want, I’m tired of this,” Allison said.


 


“Tired of what? Us?” Donald pressed, but his wife didn’t reply. She looked so small sitting on the giant seat cushion, but what struck Donald the most was her silence. Was she really calling it quits after all these years? 


 


***


 


The van waited for the gates to open before advancing onto a long drive way. Vivian watched from the passenger seat as they left the road and gate behind, diving deep into a wooded area. The wide, well kept path was a welcome change to the narrow, often bumpy roads that had brought them here. After a few minutes of driving the road met a ring with an intricate water feature in the middle. Beyond this was the hotel, the main block of which was an open plan, single story villa. The wooden columns and neat, brick walls gave it a rustic look, but the fresh finishes and well thought out lighting gave the place an exclusive edge. 


 


The van stopped opposite the main building, and Andre hopped out, opening the door for his tired guests. Lynn was the first out, leaving her husband on the seat as she shuffled over him, her huge ass passing so close to him that he could have reached up and touched her cargo shorts. She hopped out onto the first large stone that formed a path the building. The stones were laid on a neat bed of grass, with green streaks breaking up the beige. Lynn was honestly surprised at the luxurious vibe she got from the hotel, having expected something more akin to the van, or the place they had stayed before. Emilie and Becca hopped out of the van next.


 


“Fuck me this place looks lush,” Becca exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. 


 


“I wonder if they have a spa,” Emilie added as they set off away from the van, walking between two hotel workers that rushed up to get the group’s bags.


 


Ava came out next, carrying her brother in one hand. She stopped at the front seat to see her dad, who gave her a worried look. The 16-year-old helped her father onto her hand and hopped out of the van, wondering what had happened between him and her mom. Marta came out last, holding Javier, Li, Erica, Nicole and Jessica in one hand and the rest of the Davidson’s in the other. She stepped out of the van with a little difficulty, but managed to right herself without tipping over her palms. She waited for Vivian to get out and passed the older woman her brother and Li, before the two of them followed the others towards the hotel. 


 


Each family was handed a key at the reception and led to their rooms. Given the late hour, dinner had already been served, but the group collectively decided that they weren’t hungry anyway. They walked through the main building and along a dirt path to reach a set of bungalows. The group split up as they all headed to their respective rooms. Erica mentioned that they would be at this hotel for a few days so everyone readied themselves to settle in. 


 


***


 


Emilie entered their room first, gasping at the majesty of the space. The floors were all made of rich, dark wood, in long, thick rectangles, polished to a shine. Before the door was a small shoe rack with an intricate pattern on the side and few feet away was the corner of a fine red carpet with a design woven in jet black fibres. A wide coffee table was entered atop this carpet, and beyond it was a wicker couch with white and red cushions. To one side of the couch was a set of wooden cupboards, atop which sat a collection of bottled drinks and snacks. Behind the couch, the floor rose in two steps, the rest of the room raised above the level of the entrance.


 


On the raised segment, sat a massive, four-poster, king-sized bed, adorned with an array of pillows of various sizes, and surrounded by light, white netting. To one side of the bed was a wood-burning heater set in a brick alcove, and beside that was a wardrobe. Across the room, on the other side of the bed, was a door that presumably led to the washroom. 


 


The brunette stepped inside and saw that their bags were already by by the coffee table. Mounted on the wall, facing the bed from across the room, was a massive TV. It spanned almost the entire wall, which was a considerable space. Emilie inserted her key into the socket by the door, and the room illuminated. Two large, bright lamps shone from the ceiling, bathing the space in a warm, orange glow, and three fans came to life, although the room was already cooler than the outside. 


 


“Fuck that feels good,” Becca said, basking the the cool, flowing air as she stepped inside. Emilie jumped as their arms met, the sheen of moisture on the Irish-girl’s arm, rubbing off on her. The chubbier young woman barged past, treading mud across the freshly polished floor and the carpet as she went to stand beneath a fan. Emilie shut the door behind her and slipped off her sandals, sliding them into the shoe rack. 


 


“This is nice right?” she said, but was met with silence from the redhead who was currently standing with her legs and arms spread, face aimed up at the fan. Becca’s tank top was heavily sodden, with dark ellipses under her arms, stretching almost all the way to to her hips. In addition, deep, horizontal sweat marks created a contour beneath her breasts. Another line had formed where the tank top had sporadically been sucked into one of the rolls in Becca’s belly. Her bare legs were caked in dust, the fine particles sticking to the moisture. She wall loving being in the cool draft of the fan and was paying little attention to the other girl. She was even neglecting the urgency that she had to pee, putting off moving from the spot until she could bear it no longer. 


 


“Right, I need a wash,” she said finally. She turned and saw that Emilie was having a look around the room. She was standing by the bed, and Becca caught sight of two white towels. “Chuck me one of those towels, would you? I’m gonna need a soak.”


 


Emilie threw over a rolled up towel, which Becca surprisingly caught, before climbing the steps to the level of the bed. The German girl marvelled at the way Becca’s blubbery body wobbled as she reached the top and continued to stare as she opened the door and stepped into the bathroom. She frowned as the redhead shut the door, ruining her show, but resolved to unpack while she waited. 


 


Becca flipped the switch and smiled as the room lit up, the wall-mounted bulbs casting a bright while glow around the spacious area. She took in the long wooden cabinets on her right, topped with two very trendy red sinks. There was a mirror above one and a shuttered window above the other. To her left was a sparkling white toilet, and next to that was a bathtub, set in a wood-coated block that matched the sinks. On the opposite side of the room was large shower, set in a perfectly transparent glass rectangle, and generously-sized too. 


 


She stepped into the tiled space, her sneakers squeaking as she left a trail of dirt in her wake. She suddenly felt a wave of urgency as her bladder threatened to explode, and the huge woman fumbled to get her shorts down, feeling a tiny bit of pee escaping her control. Luckily she was going to wash her panties anyway, and they were already drenched in her sweat. 


 


Anna was roused from her state of unconsciousness by a sudden clench of the walls around her. She opened her eyes, finding herself still trapped in the pitch black confines of Becca’s panties. The sudden change she had felt was the giantess urgently tensing her pelvic muscles to stop wetting herself. Anna tried to move her arms but gagged as she felt the thick crust of dried sweat and vaginal juices that coated her entire body. She tried to lift her head, but her hair was glued to the giantess’s filthy underwear. She was parched, the salty perspiration having dried her out, Anna prayed that her captor would let her out soon. All she asked for was something to drink. But she soon wished that she hadn’t. 


 


The sudden jet of urine hit Anna like a brick wall, shoving her against the panties as the burst washed over her. The acidic liquid stung Anna’s eyes and forced its way into her mouth, the vile flavour of Becca’s piss, coating her puny prisoner’s tongue. Anna couldn’t believe what had just happened, the dark liquid drenching her body, but was filled with hope when the her world brightened suddenly. Becca tore off her booty shorts and let them drop to her ankles. She slipped them off with her shoes still on, treading on the overstretched, white fabric, leaving brown marks across it. She savoured the air against the tops of her thighs, but she was in a rush. 


 


Without warning, the enormous hammock that Anna had been resting on disappeared. The tiny girl would have fallen, but her limbs remained glued to the mess of her captors pubic hair. The disgusting underwear receded and she was left, dangling just a few millimetres from her cavernous loins. She looked up, but all Anna could see around the curvature of the pale, red-headed crotch, was the even larger protuberance of the goddess’s belly. In fact, as Becca kicked off her panties and slipped off her shoes, even she didn’t see Anna’s tiny body beneath her.


 


The huge woman turned her back to the toilet and shuffled back, her legs shuffling back on either side of the bowl. Anna couldn’t turn around, but by twisting her neck as much as she could, she caught sight of the edge of the porcelain rim below her. Suddenly, she was plummeting down as Becca dropped onto the seat, the speed of her descent causing Anna’s body to fly up against her pussy. When her weight hit the seat, the plastic creaked and Anna was thrown back, away for the walls of flesh, but was still held by the giantess’s pubes. 


 


For a split second, Anna heard a rumbling above her.