- Text Size +

“Can I get everyone’s attention please?” Erica shouted, but her tiny voice had no chance against the rumble of the engine. Emilie giggled at the tiny woman’s plight, holding her up so that she could face the other passengers. The giantess decided that now was as good a time as any to try to get to know her fellow travellers, so took it upon herself to help their little tour guide out. 

 

“Hey everyone, listen up!” she shouted, catching the attention of the van, “Our new tour guide has something to say.” Erica nodded her thanks as the other passengers leaned forwards. Emilie stretched her arm to try to hold Erica closer to the middle of the cabin.

 

“Alright, I’ve met a few of you already,” Erica started, “Some in more pleasant ways than others …” Her wink made Emilie blush a little. “I’m Erica, your official tour guide for anyone shrunken. Our management sent me down to make sure you guys don’t feel left behind in the activities that you might find more difficult doing. Believe me, I know what that feels like.” 

 

This was some of the best news that Donald has heard all day, in fact, maybe the best news of the entire trip. Finally, he thought, he was going to get something for his troubles. He looked over at his wife, who smiled back at him, happy for the first time since the flight. She was still holding Micheal, but she didn’t seem as afraid as she had before. 

 

“So for the remainder of the trip, I’m going to be leading your activities, while Andre leads those for the bigger people,” Erica concluded, “Now I trust you’ve all gotten to know each other?”

 

She waited for a drawn out minute before the silence gave her an answer, “Well in that case, I’ve got an ice-breaker for all of you! I’m going to need the smaller people to come to the front with me to start …” 

 

***

 

The van pulled into a busy car park around three in the afternoon, with the sun past its peak and the day as hot as it was going to get. The air was dry and stifling, so when the wind coming in the windows of the van stopped, the occupants felt the full force of the heat. Andre hopped out and opened the door, letting in a blast of blinding heat in its wake. The group of tiny people were at the front of the cabin, seated on the warm rubbed mound in front of the first row of seats. Erica stood up and stretched her legs as Andre ran off to get something.

 

“Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at Mount Kilimanjaro,” Erica announced, “We are going to split up into shrunken and non-shrunken groups now, so that all of us can get the most out of the park. Don’t worry, we are all going to meet back up for tea before we head off to the hotel tonight. So please, grab some water and get your sunscreen on.” 

 

She asked the normal sized people to step out of the van, just as Andre returned with a park guide. The young woman was carrying a tray in her hands. Lynn eyed the wooden disc suspiciously but was only partly paying attention as she swayed in the heat. Her short clothing and sandals were doing nothing to dissipate the heat radiating off her baking skin, and the sticky sunblock she had lathered over her body was starting to drip, mixing with her sweat.

 

“Alright my tinies,” Erica said cheerfully, “We’re all going to get onto this platform and be taken to a view point with a lovely scene of the mountain and park.”

 

“And the rest of us will go on a little walk from here to the base of the mountain,” Andre explained, addressing the group that stood outside the van, “There’s a nice little rest stop there, and then we’ll head back here for tea.” 

 

“Remember to take your cameras,” Erica called, stepping onto the platform held by the park attendant. The various families said their goodbyes as the tinies followed their guide onto the smooth wooden surface. There was a small railing around the perimeter of the glorified plank, the only gap being where they climbed on. Li and Javier climbed on first, followed quickly by John Pearce and his son Aiden. Behind them climbed the Davidsons, led by Donald and Allison, their son Micheal between them. The 12-year-old was still quiet after his ordeal earlier in the day, but seemed excited enough about the outing. His sisters followed behind, but they were busy with their own chat about what to do about the hunky European guy they were about to go on an adventure with. 

 

The attendant carefully raised the tray and started off, heading away from the parking lot. The group of norma-sized travellers followed Andre as he locked the van and led them in the opposite direction. Lynn glanced over her shoulder but the sight of he husband and son was obscured by the body of the park attendant that was carrying them. 

 

The attendant climbed a spiral staircase onto a metal platform set about four meters off the ground, backing onto a hill. The top of the platform was busy, with wooden boards forming the floor and supporting a dozen or so tables shielded from the sun by a canopy. There were vendors set up all around and throngs of tourists milled about buying souvenirs and ice creams.  The noise hit Erica’s tiny ears like a wall of sound, but she was more than used to being in such places. He guests however seemed to be struggling a little more but she assured them that it would be more quiet where they were going. 

 

The attendant walked through the crowd, careful to keep the tray steady, until she reached a table under the canopy with a RESERVED sign on it. The table had two cloth lounge chairs on either side and a colourful tablecloth draped over it. The tables on either side had tourists enjoying sundaes and drinks, too caught up in their own holidays to notice the tray of tiny people being delivered to it. She wordlessly placed it down and headed off, leaving Erica to take charge. 

 

“Alright folks, here we are!” Erica announced, gesturing at the view before them. The tables were right up agains the railing of the side of the viewing platform, looking out over a rich green jungle that began almost immediately beside the car park. The green carpet stretched out right to the foot of the great mountain that towered over the park. 

 

“Feel free to take some photos,” Erica advised, “Drinks and ice cream are on the way. We’ll chill out here for a bit and then move on.”

 

***

 

Ava already knew that a walk was a bad idea. She had put on sneakers, ready for the day, and her loose-fitting shorts and t-shirt were keeping her cool as possible in the current heat. It wasn’t her that she was worried about, actually enjoying stretching her legs. No, it was more about her struggling mother that Ava was concerned. 

 

Lynn was keeping pace at the back of the group led by Andre. They were making quick progress along a well beaten path under the trees, heading towards the the foot of the mountain. The path was much less busy that the carpark had been, but the group assumed that most people didn’t make the walk all the way. Ava’s mother was walking with Vivian. The young girl was surprised because Lynn was usually quite fit, but the heat was clearly getting to her. Sweat was pouring out of her body, leaving dark stains on her tank top beneath her arms and beneath her breasts. The whole top was a shade darker than it had been that morning, and her skin was slick with it. Her blonde hair stuck to her face, but she was too hot to brush it off. She was chatting to the older Asian woman about children and the struggles of living with a tiny person.

 

“You’ve just got to be super careful where you step,” Lynn said, which provoked a short giggle from Vivian. The older woman didn’t quite see it that way, and often enjoyed the teasing and games she played with Li. Still, she listened, ever quiet and understanding. Ava shifted her attention back to the main group, where the three other woman were having a conversation. 

 

“Wow, you sound like you travel a lot!” Becca was saying to Marta, “You have to tell me more about your trip to Hungary.”

 

“Yeah, it’s okay there I guess,” Emilie cut in, walking on the other side of the Irish girl, “I’d back there for the spas though.” She was trying her best to stay involved in the conversation, but Becca only seemed interested in the other girl. She was not happy with it, but she did her best not to show it, keeping a smile on her face as she walked. They passed a few small other groups of people, but the path was quite empty for the high touristic season. 

 

“Do people usually just stay bad at the parking lot?” Marta asked.

 

“No, madame,” Andre replied, “The lull is because the sun is high right now. It’s too hot for a lot of tourists.” 

 

“Then what the hell are we doing out here?” Lynn moaned at no one in particular, sweat dripping from her forehead.

 

“Hey, Andre. Any chance we can stop for a toilet break?” Becca asked. He stopped and thought for a second before gesturing to follow him a little further. Within a few minutes, they reached a decrepit structure that was little more than a shack bearing a WC sign. Lynn and Vivian kept going, using the pause to amble slowly on, confident that the rest of the group would catch up. 

 

“You have, got to be joking,” Becca groaned as she looked at the building in disgust. The paint on the walls was peeling, evidence of the age and lack of maintenance of the toilet, and the door seemed not to fit into the frame. 

 

“I'm afraid it’s the only one unless you want to go back to the viewing platform,” Andre said, shaking his head. Becca frowned, but her legs were already crossed, and she wasn’t going to make it back in time. Uneasily, she edged towards the toilets. 

 

“Don't worry, I’ll come with you,” Emilie said stepping forwards and leading the way to the precarious looking structure. Her friend followed, close behind but still didn’t seem too keen. Emilie set foot on the wooden step before the door, not worried by the creaking beneath her. She pushed open the door and instantly recoiled as the smell of faeces shot into her nostrils. She had expected an actual toilet, but the room signed for female WC was little more than a solitary cubicle with a hole in the ground. On either side of the hole was a wooden block, supposedly to stand on, and on the wall was a roll of toilet paper. At least, it seemed, the toilet was stocked occasionally. 

 

“Oh for fuck’s sake, not a squat!” Becca moaned from behind the German girl, “I’m going to fall on my arse.”

 

“Well …” Emilie thought, “I can always help you out if you want.”

 

Becca paused, weighing up her options. On the one hand, Emilie seemed to always be acting weird around her, but on the other, she really didn’t want her bare arse to touch the filthy toilet floor. Begrudgingly, she accepted, and stepped into the cramped, smelly box with the other girl. 

 

Their footsteps echoed around the wooden room and Becca gagged as the smell intensified the nearer she got to the hole. Not wanting to look, she pushed down her shorts and panties with a thumb on either side as she stepped onto the wooden blocks. Emilie watched her juicy butt erupt from her trousers, and licked her lips. 

 

“Okay, can you hold my hands … from in front?” Becca asked. Emilie nodded and stepped around her. She couldn’t help but notice that Becca was keeping her eyes pointed up at the ceiling, as far from the disgusting pit as she could. She watched the red-head push her panties down around her knees. She reached out and clasped hands with Emilie, leaning backwards as she squatted down. Emilie had to lean backwards too to stop herself from being dragged forwards by the Irish girl’s unsurprisingly large weight. She stumbled but managed to catch her balance.

 

***

 

“I think someone’s coming!” yelled one of the women, a slender, young brunette. She stood pointing towards the path, her tattered clothes barely covering her body. 

 

“We can’t go out there, it’s too dangerous,” shouted back a man, similarly disheveled.

 

“We can’t stay out here another night,” the Clara retorted, “Not if something else finds us out here.”

 

She and the Jed were standing a short distance from a group of four others. All six had been through a lot in the past day, and none of them wanted to risk the wilderness in the dark again. Not since they had all seen first hand what a monkey could do to them in their current state. They unlike the three they had already lost, none of the survivors were used to being so small. 

 

“It's our only choice,” the young woman said, “And if you’re not going to go out there, I will.” 

 

Before the man could reply, there was a thud, followed shortly by an ear piercing cry. The six tiny people simultaneously turned their heads to see the colossal form of a raven about 30 centimetres away from them. The bird snapped its neck away from them and its eye fixed firmly on the four people sitting in the grass. 

 

No one moved for a few seconds.  

 

Then suddenly, the bird’s beak turned back towards the group and its wings spread wide. Standing on its talons, the bird stood almost a dozen times the size of its tiny prey, and the creature’s cold, calculating eyes had already pinpointed their locations. It was ready for a well deserved meal. 

 

“RUN!” the Jed screamed, and the six of them took off out of the grass and onto the path. The bird lowered its head, beak aimed at its targets before it shot forwards, gliding mere millimetres off the ground. The tiny pair that had been closest to the path were already on it, while the other four spread out and ran for all they were worth to the edge of the grass. Burt turned to the side as the bird’s shadow fell on him. HIs friend looked back at him, terror clear in his eyes. Then he was gone. The man screamed as the black beak of the massive bird snapped closed on his friend’s body, cutting his torso in half. The bird flew up, leaving the bloodied feet of its first prize in the dirt. Burt felt sick at the sharp, sudden violence, but was more afraid of the winged savage that was now in the air, circling back for another raid. He tore out of the grass, his mind boggled by the logic of abandoning the limited cover of the grass, but he prayed that the giants walking towards them would scare the bird away, and maybe even notice them. 

 

Adrian tried to shake the image of his fellow traveler being bitten in half out of his head as he ran. He and Mark were running across the dirt path in a diagonal line away from the approaching giants, while the other three were just running across the path. Adrian turned away as the bird came hurtling back at the larger group.

 

Burt, Jed and Clara stopped as the shadow of the bird swept over them. Clara looked up to see the bird approaching, headed right for Jed, who was a little further in front of her. She watched its talons spread as it closed in, but suddenly, its wings spread and it shot back up, abandoning the dive. Clara saw Jed look back, his mouth ready to let out a cheer as his predator fled. He didn’t see the other shadow expanding around him.

 

***

 

Anna was furious. She had been forced to endure the entire morning in Emilie’s tight pocket. The slutty jean short-shorts had ridden right up so high, that her tiny body had been crushed, scrunched up at the top of her colossal thighs as she sat. It was only when the giantess had started walking, that Anna had begun to recover. She was still naked, and amazed that her bare ski was not horribly bruised, but she was determined not to be in the pocket when they left. She had heard the muffled sounds of the shrunken people and giants splitting up so she knew that she would be around only the far larger people now. But Anna was confident that once she was spotted, Emilie would have to put her somewhere more dignified. 

 

She was sick of her friend’s behaviour and frankly, Anna still didn’t understand why her giantess friend was acting so strangely, but it didn’t matter, all she cared about was getting out of the tight space. She strained her tiny arms to pull herself up, her little fingers finding traction among the fibres of the cotton pocket. Anna had to admit that it was stiflingly hot, probably worsened by being so close to Emilie’s colossal body. The brunette had always been the warmer-blooded of the two and now she was radiating warmth when it was truly not needed. 

 

She forced her body upwards, kicking at the fabric to aid her progress, until finally, her head emerged into a dimly lit space. The smell struck Anna like a brick, the foul smell of shit piercing her nostrils. The room was dark, but her eyes had adjusted to the pitch black of the pocket, so Anna could make things out just fine. She gathered that they must have been in a closet, or a bathroom cubicle, from the limited space, and the smell weighed heavily in favour of the latter. Before her, she could make out the oddly low, and red face of Becca. Her eyes were closed and she was saying something to Emilie. Perfect, Anna thought, although she had been hoping to be seen by someone else, Becca is way too close to me to not see me now. Her determination renewed, she pushed herself further up, her torso coming up out of the pocket and only her hips resting against the fabric. 

 

The tiny red head opened her mouth to shout, as the giantesses joined hands, but before she got the chance, Becca seems to rock backwards. The tiny girl felt the shock wave shoot through her giantess friend, and Emilie lurched forward, only a few centimetres, before regaining her balance. But the sudden jerk was enough. Anna was thrown forwards, and finding nothing to stop herself, her body went over the front of the pocket, and her legs followed suite. Instead of a cry for help, Anna let out a scream of terror as she tumbled away from her friend’s waist and fell.

 

Anna’s cry was barely audible as both giantesses grunted in their efforts. Emilie was trying her best to keep the heavy girl upright, while she in turn has just opened her bladder, a harsh jet of urine bursting out of her and disappearing into the hole beneath her. The rushing of the dark, concentrated fluid was enough to drown out the squeak of the tiny girl’s plight, but Anna continued to fall, right towards that black void from which the worst smells imaginable were rising. She flailed her arms in the air, refusing to accept that she was about to enter such a vile pit. She doubted that her so called friend would reach into the hole to rescue her, nor that the careless pair would even notice that she had fallen. Anna’s mind raced with hellish images of being stuck down there, with no way to escape, but fortunately, she would avoid that fate, as she crashed into something higher up. 

 

***

 

Lynn’s foot fell like a meteor and Jed’s body disappeared beneath it in an instant. His puny organs exploded as his skeleton caved under the immense weight. Clara screamed as the enormous sandal materialised before her. She and Burt stopped dead in their tracks. Even the base of the footwear was as tall as they were, the old leather scratched from years of use. Atop this, the gigantic, fleshy foot of a giantess pressed against the straps that criss-crossed from the base. Clara could see the meat of her foot trying to escape as it pushed out through the gaps, huge beads of sweat clinging to her skin. The rest of the giantess’s foot rose like an ivory tower, her calf as wide as a building. Her bare skin rose higher and higher, forcing the tiny girl to crane her neck as she followed the goddess’s expanding leg and thigh that blocked out the sun as her other leg swung over the tiny pair. 

 

The giantess wasn’t stopping, and Clara watched the front of the sandal strain as her heel rose. Her foot bent and the ball of the sandal made a sickening, scratching crunch as her tremendous weight compressed the dirt beneath her. Clara wanted to vomit as the foot finally left the ground, and the mashed remains of Jed trailed off the titan’s sole, leaving a barely visible string of red mush. The man she had been traveling with for the past week was gone, and all that was left was the gunk that he had been compacted into.

 

Clara almost fell as the giantess’s foot fell again, creating a veritable earthquake. But she hadn’t seen her. Clara saw the second giantess following a little behind and began waving her hands furiously. Burt caught on to what she was doing and joined her, jumping up and down as he joined her in screaming. “HELP US!”