- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All the Conclusion stuff in one go because I get nervous with the minimum chapter lengths here!

"WE'RE RIGHT ON TOP OF THEM NOW!" Mount Lady Shouted almost half crazed as she ran carrying Transporio in her fist.

"DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS SO HIGH UP?!" Transporio cried, hugging Mount Lady's fist.

"Shut up!" Mount Lady replied. "We've gotta be within your sensing range now so get sensing!"

"Who am I even looking for again!?" Transporio whimpered. "I only saw you all for a second you know!"

"All Might, that little Gran Torino old guy, Endeavor, his assistant Shutsu, Best Jeanist, and my sweet little Kamui Woods. Get sensing already!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo looked around nervously as Mount Lady continued running straight towards her. She looked unsettled. UA had already been attacked several times that year. Should she evacuate? Or should she stay to answer any questions.

Her thoughts were slightly distracted by the drip of sweat which rapidly approached her puckered anus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OKAY! I've got them all!" Transporio announced, regretting opening his eyes as Mount Lady jumped a house.

"BRING THEM HERE!" Mount Lady ordered.

"Just so you know, when I can't actually see them, I can't guarantee that I'll bring ONLY them here." Transporio warned.

"Blah Blah Blah. I don't want excuses! I want them here now!" Mount Lady growled tightening her fist slightly in a threat.

"Okay okay!" Transporio choked. Just don't blame me if I bring up some villain or dinosaur with them!"

Raising his arms Transporio the ground before them started to light blue. Figures appeared within them until finally with a pop, the pro heroes all reappeared!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo had been clenching her butt cheeks trying to halt the descent of the drop of sweat. Just as it felt like it was about to penetrate her tight puckered hole however, the drop of sweat disappeared, as if it had exploded between her cheeks.

Not only that, but the itch on her head had disappeared, and whatever had been caught across her throat eased up as well.

"Maybe I should head back. I think the heat is getting to me..." Kendo thought to herself.

Looking back, Mount Lady had apparently stopped her pursuit and appeared to be looking at something disturbing on the ground.

"I'm sure she has that handled." Kendo thought to herself, before taking the long jog back towards the UA dormitories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neither Mount Lady nor Transporio were sure as to what on earth they were looking at. Before them sat all the pro heroes that had disappeared, but they were unsure what on earth they could have experienced at a high school that would have put them into such a state.

All Might had returned to his muscle form (just in time) but was busy pulling some sort of slimey mold and black vines off of himself and Gran Torino.

Kamui Woods and Best Jeanist were soaked to the skin, and both looked as if they had just faced the most terrifying ride of their lives.

Shutsu stood next to a giant orange tree which traveled beyond the length of the street the were on and through several families' back yards. He held one chunk of the tree in his arms and appeared to be making some form of a shelter out of it. Endeavor sat on the ground next to him, boiling water with his flames.

"Umm..." Mount Lady began as all the pro heroes suddenly realized they were safe.

"WE'RE ALIVE!" Kamui cried out. "WE ACTUALLY SURVIVED!"

"Let's never do anything like that again..." Best Jeanist added.

Endeavor handed Shutsu a makeshift steaming hot cup of the water he had boiled and sipped the remaining cup in his hands.

"It is still a little salty." he expressed. "But even though we are safe, staying hydrated will be important."

Ummm...." Mount Lady repeated, still unsure what on earth she was looking at.

"WHERE IS YOUNG TETSUTETSU!?" All Might cried out looking around the crowd rapidly.

"Who?" Mount Lady asked still confused.

"Ah! He was added in last minute. I doubt you would have heard of it." Shutsu answered sipping his salty tea.

Mount Lady gave a heavy sigh of resignation.

"Better look for this Tetsutetsu guy as well." she explained to Transporio, who returned to his trance like state.

"I.... Can't find him..." Transporio exclaimed after focusing for a good 5 minutes.

"What do you mean you can't find him." Endeavor growled.

"I mean just what I said!" Transporio argued back starting to sweat again. "I'm sorry. Either he somehow got out of my range in these last 15 minutes, or you're just going to have to accept that he's...."

There was a moment of solemn silence before Mount Lady spoke up.

"Well if he's just somewhere else we'll just have to track him again! I'll just pull out my tracker and..."

Mount Lady's gaze followed the blinking arrow on the tracker which pointed directly at Kamui Woods in front of her.

"Oh..." she remembered as Kamui looked at her confused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a day." Kendo thought to herself as she sat on the toilet in her pajamas. "No one was here, there was that weird thing with the heroes, and Tetsu didn't even come back. I wish he was here already, I miss him."

Kendo felt an itch in her butt, and shifting a bit released a small fart as well as what felt like something shooting out of her.

"That was odd.." she thought to herself as she grabbed the toilet paper. "At least there was no one around to hear that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The murky yellow water had settled down, when suddenly a person emerged from beneath the surface.

"I LIVED!" Tetsu cried out finally being able to breathe for the first time in what felt like ages.

He had fallen hundreds of feet deep into the cave, walked through acidic waters, dug through muddy tunnels, and punched his way through the only tiny glimmer of light he saw at the end of the tunnel, but he had survived. It had pushed his quirk farther than anything else he had ever done, but he had done it. If only Kirishima could see him now!

"A man's gotta be tough ya know!" Tetsu smirked as he floated in the middle of the Oasis surrounded by white cliffs on every side, completely unaware of the beautiful sight that hung above his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sure he'll be back soon." Kendo thought to herself as she flushed the toilet completely unaware of the intimate moment she had just experienced with her crush. "I'll be sure to give him hell when he does! Plus ultra!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

For the record... I'm sure Tetsu is... fine... he's a tough lad... he'll live... probably...