- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter's the pits! Because.. Arm Pits... I'll see myself out.. 

"Any ideas yet?" Kamui Woods gasped lying on his back sweating.

"It is not stylish to be impatient." Best Jeanist gasped in reply lying on his back sweating just as much.

Jeanist and Kamui had awoken to find themselves clinging for life on a sheer cliff face thousands of feet above the ground. The entire pale cliff face would occasionally shake with tremors and a massive boulder suspended by some unknown binding would often move in front of them. The only thing that protected them from falling to their deaths was the trunk of some massive tree that they had appeared on.

Neither could see any way of getting down as their quirks would give out long before they reached the next foot hold, however the place they were was incredibly hot and growing hotter the longer they waited.

"Hey Jeanist." Kamui asked through parched lips. "There's one thing that worries me."

"Only one?" Jeanist replied. "You need to learn to expand your horizons a bit. I can easily think of at least 80 things that worries me right now."

"That's... not what I meant." Kamui replied, tired but still bashful. "We are currently sitting on the stump of a tree right? A massive orange plant that is large enough for both of us to lie on its side with room to spare right?"

"You still feel too close for this heat, but I agree with your observations so far." Jeanist replied.

"Then what on earth..." Kamui gasped, crawling cautiously to the edge of the stump. "What on earth was strong enough to do this to it."

Best Jeanist crawled over to see what Kamui was noticing. Sure enough, the tree stump, as well as all the other bright orange tree stumps around them, seemed to have been cleaved off near the base in one strike. The thought of something being powerful enough to not only survive on this sheer cliff face of hell, but also decapitate these trees in one strike was indeed terrifying.

"Why on earth would you ask questions that there can be no good answer to?" Jeanist asked. "Why not just talk about your girl back home you're going to ask to marry you if you want to raise death flags like that. How about talking about other things we do have more power over such as how we are going to stop from dying of thirst?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo exited the UA Dormitory and began jogging down the path. It was a hot day, and she was building up quite a sweat, but she had learned from her practical examinations that she really needed to build up more stamina.

As she jogged she felt something rubbing against her armpits. It must be nearing time for her to shave again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is that!?"

"WATER!" Jeanist and Kamui both cried out as they ran towards the white cliff face wall. The cliff had been a desert earlier as the swinging cliff face opposite of them began speeding up, water began pouring down the walls.

"Is this edible?" Jeanist asked?

"It's salty, and warm... but can beggars be choosers right now?" Kamui responded shoving his entire face into the stream.

"You have a point there." Jeanist replied scooping out water with his hands to drink. The two drank their fill before Kamui noticed a problem.

"Hey Jeanist." Kamui called out looking up. "The water isn't stopping..."

"It had better not!" Jeanist replied. "I am still thirsty!"

"Jeanist! Come back to me here!" Kamui cried out grabbing Jeanist by the shoulders. "The water isn't stopping. It's getting more intense! We are currently sitting on a tiny ledge. If the water continues getting more intense, what on earth is going to happen to us?!"

Kamui and Jeanist both looked up just in time to several tons of water fall down on top of them completely engulfing the stump they were standing on and taking them with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo wiped the sweat from her brow as she continued her jog. Was she really this out of shape? She should have brought a water bottle with her.

A shiver went up her spine as she felt an especially ambitious drop of sweat form in her armpits and then slide down her side. Instinctively she drew her arms inwards to wipe it away, but she wasn't fast enough. As she jogged she felt as the drop of sweat snaked its way across her body, sliding under her tank top and going along her back. It straightened out its descent along her spine and began making its way towards the center of her butt.

"If this goes ends up sliding into my butt hole it's gonna feel so gross." she thought to herself as she tried to focus on her jog.

Hearing a loud thumping noise she looked up to see a large woman carrying a man in her hand running towards her.

"Is that Mount Lady?" Kendo thought to herself as she paused to catch her breath and watch.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Side Note: I totally hate it when sweat goes rogue like that....