- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For those who ask me for more nose and sneeze stuff here you go! Mighty set of lungs this girl's got!

"HOLD ON TOSHI!" Gran Torino cried out as All Might clung to the ground.

"I AM HOLDING ON SENSEI!" All Might shouted as unearthly strong winds threatened to blow him away.

All Might and Gran Torino had woken up to find themselves in a dark narrow windy tunnel. The tunnel was mostly smooth but the walls were coated in thick black vines that reached up to the ceiling. Attached to these vines, some squishy rock like mold seemed to grow and collect. It was in these vines and mold that Gran Torino had found himself trapped in as All Might desperately attempted to dig him out.

"Have you ever experienced a wind like that before Sensei?" All Might asked as he picked himself up off the ground again.

"Never in all my years." Gran Torino replied. "Be careful. That wind probably even rivals what you can create with your punches! There's gonna be trouble if we get caught in that again!"

All Might laid his large hand against the wall of the cave next to Gran Torino as he analyzed the vines.

"Sensei, I am sorry." he explained grabbing a vine holding Torino in place in each hand. "Having found such a marvelous place of nature undisturbed by humans, I had hoped to take the time to untangle you without damaging the local flora. Though given the current situation..." All Might's muscles flexed as he gripped the vines tighter. "I MAY HAVE TO BE A BIT ROUGH!"

Using all his strength, All Might tore the vines straight out of the wall. Their white roots thrown feeling the air for the first time.

As the vines tore out, Gran Torino activated his Jet quirk to land safely, but as he fell, the wind blew again as the whole tunnel began to shake violently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No sooner had Kendo finished sniffing than she felt a sharp pain far up in the back of her nose. Her nose began to expand and twitch uncontrollably as the unexpected irritation created a reaction. Her mouth opened by instinct as she began breathing in deeply.

"Ahhh, Aahhhhh, AHHHHHHH...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HANG ON TOSHI!" Gran Torino called out trying desperately to balance himself in the chaos of the shaking tunnel. "IT SEEMS LIKE THIS ONE'S GONNA BE A BIG ONE!"

"SENSEI!" All Might cried leaping on top of Gran Torino to protect him with his body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CHOOOO!" Kendo sneeze clenching her quirk-enlarged hands around her entire head.

"Ugh. That wuz snot pleasant." Kendo wheezed as she looked at her now snot soaked hands. "Ugh! I need a tissue!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam rose in the narrow tunnel as the scrawny, slime covered body of All Might crouched barely covering Gran Torino.

"TOSHI!" Gran Torino cried out. "Are you alright!?"

All Might coughed out blood and slime.

"I'm alright." he replied. "But blocking that took every last ounce of strength in me. I don't think I'll be able to enter my muscle form for a while now."

"Come on Toshi." Gran Torino urged. "I think we'll be safe for a bit now, but we need to get out of this tunnel while we still have a chance. You can see the light coming in from over there! I think we'll find our exit that way!"

"I'm alright..." All Might replied raising himself shakily to his feet. "Lead the way. Let's go!"

The two trudged slowly through the slimey tunnel. The wind had blown loose more mold than they had originally thought was in there. The floor the walked across was more than a foot thick in the stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah! A tissue!" Kendo exclaimed washing off her hands. "That felt gross!"

As Kendo wiped her hands, she felt a bit of snot slowly drip down her nose towards the exit of her nostril. With a single sniff, the full contents of her nose traveled back up her nostril where it slid down her throat. For a second it felt like something tiny was stuck, clinging on desperately to the back of her nose, but one more sniff sent it falling after the rest of her snot.

"Ugh, I need some fresh air." Kendo thought to herself as she grabbed her gym shoes. "I guess I'll go for a jog!"