- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hair and Scalp Chapter! Also, yes, both Transporio and Shutsu are characters I just made up for the sake of this story. You won't be able to find them on the Wiki

"ENDEAVOR I AM SO SORRY!" Shutsu cried as he limped after Endeavor like a lost puppy.

"You have been apologizing for the past ten minutes." Endeavor replied. "Enough! We have more important issues at hand right now."

Endeavor and Shutsu had awoken to find themselves in some alien, ancient jungle. The white ground was dry and cracked, and massive branchless orange trees grew as high as they could see blocking out all light.

"Where on earth... no... Where in the universe... or maybe even all the universes were we sent?" Endeavor pondered laying a hand on the trunk of one of the thick trees.

"Endeavor sir. Couldn't you fly us out of here?" Shutsu asked.

"Look around you!" Endeavor exclaimed. "These ancient trees grow so close together. I would not wish to risk setting the whole jungle ablaze. Besides, with no idea where we are, I may overuse my powers and injure my powerful face before I find civilization. You would most likely be incinerated the moment we took off."

Shutsu gasped at Endeavors explanation. "I AM SORRY FOR MY IMPERTINENCE ENDEAVOR SIR! I should have known you had already thought of everything!"

"I do not want your apologies!" Endeavor growled. "I want your help. It is possible we may be in this jungle for a while. Possibly even years before we can be found. We must establish a method of survival so that we may survey the area without fear!"

Endeavor pushed against one of the massive trees with all of his might. The tree swayed gentle back and forth colliding into the other trees surrounding it.

"These trees are too flexible to climb, and produce no fruit or nuts." Endeavor pondered. "We may be able to use it to build some form of shelter from its wood if we can find some way to fell them, but without food or water, shelter will not do us much good."

"Still! It is a start!" Shutsu exclaimed extending his arm towards the trunk of the massive tree. "Just one of these trees should have enough wood to build a thousand shelters! My shoot quirk should be able to cut through it without burning anything, but it will take some time!"

A beam of energy shot out of Shutsu's extended arm and began barraging the trunk of the tree. The energy made slow progress against the tough wood, but it was slowly starting to cut through.

"There is one thing that worries me..." Shutsu exclaimed as he continued to cut.

"Speak what is on your mind." Endeavor replied while running his hand along the ground for any signs of moisture.

"If this is a jungle" Shutsu continued, "then where are all of the animals?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo ran her brush through her thick orange hair. She would usually brush her hair directly after taking her shower, but she was really off her game today. Her scalp had been one of the parts of her feeling itchy meaning her hair was probably all tangled.

"I need to take better care of myself." Kendo mused to herself. "Having thick hair can be such a pain!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A rumble was heard in the distance as the massive trees began to shake all around Endeavor and Shutsu.

"What is that!?" Shutsu cried out falling to the ground. It felt like an earthquake had struck as the massive orange trees began to bend over.

"Stand!" Endeavor called out. "It appears one of those animals you spoke about has arrived, and it does not yet believe us to be at the top of the food chain!"

Shutsu stood shakily to his feet just in time to see the creature burst through the trees. It was massive. Even taller than the trees. It stood on what seemed like hundreds of white unbending legs that made up most of its size. It appeared to skate across the dry lumpy ground knocking down anything in its path.

"WHAT KIND OF CREATURE IS THAT!?" Shutsu cried out nearly ready to wet himself.

"I do not know." Endeavor replied with his arms crossed. "But if you do not wish to die, I suggest you attack it now!"

Shutsu leapt back into action. Putting all his power into his quirk he shot at one of the massive legs with everything he had. The leg was scorched but the creature didn't even slow down.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Shutsu cried as he rolled out of the way of the stampeding creature. Endeavor leapt to the side easily dodging the multiple legs.

The two pro heroes watched as the stampeding beast ran away. The two had hardly any time to consider what happened however when a shadow flew over them and they heard the rumbling coming towards them again.

"Another one?" Shutsu cried out attempting to brace his shaking legs.

"I wonder..." Endeavor pondered as the creature burst through the trees yet again.

Endeavor looked at the mighty white legs and at the trees surrounding them.

"It cannot be helped." he mumbled. "I will just have to improve my accuracy as I go."

Flames spewed from his arms as his quirk activated.

"TOGETHER!" he called out to Shutsu. "Target the leg approaching us. I shall aid you. If there is a herd of these monsters we must show it here and now who is superior!"

Shutsu nodded. His courage had returned to him knowing he was to be supported by the number two hero. Together they attacked the creature with a sustained attack of fire and beams right where the creature's leg met its body.

At first the attack seemed ineffective but as Endeavor turned up the heat, the leg slowly began to bend and warp. Finally the two dove out of the way as the creature tore on through. It's amputated leg rolling away through the thick orange jungle.

"WE DID IT!" Shutsu cheered. Endeavor simply stared as the creature's leg rolled away.

"Come." Endeavor called out walking away from the leg. We have much to do, and should find a more protected area to build our shelter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo felt something get stuck in her thick hair. Reaching in with her fingers she fished out one of the spokes from her brush.

"What!? My Brush snapped in my hair?!" She cried out inspecting her favourite brush in her hand. "Ugh! This is just the worst day ever!

Feeling an itch in her nose, as well as feeling upset that she had lost such a precious item, Kendo sniffed to try and dislodge the buildup that was forming inside her nose.