- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tried writing this in first person and i was a bit difficult for me, please let me know if it was easy to follow and im always open to crisicism, with that said please enjoy Chapter 2

 I Stood there in awe, having a hard time processing what just happened, I had never seen such an act of cruelty carried out by such a sweet and innocent looking girl. In my dumbstruck awe I didn’t see her hand reaching down for me and before I could react I was between her thumb and finger. The rush moving forward to her face felt like I was being launched into space and when I finally reached her face the scale of everything was overwhelming. She had a sadistic grin on her face that worried me but more so when she licked her lips.

“You’re lucky buggy, I didn’t eat dinner tonight and if I didn’t need you for the party, you’d be in my tummy right now.” She said, As fast as I traveled up to her face I was sent back down, things were too blurry for me to see what was happening but I started to freefall. I thought this was the end, falling to my death but then I landed on a soft slide that let me right into a fleshy wall. It was hot Humid and smelled oddly familiar. A large snap sound came from above me and things got darker and I realized that she had dropped me into her panties, I’m not sure if it was for her enjoyment or she just didn’t have anything to carry me in but that’s beside the point. I was face to face with her massive shaved pussy, I tried to push myself away from it but the fabric behind me was tight and in my efforts my hand slipped all the way in. It was slimy hot and wet and at this point I was sweating, the humidity was getting worse and I could tell Ella was getting wetter by the minute.

            I could feel she was moving, the rhythmic sway of her hips. Each step she took forced me closer and closer to her hungry vagina. My arm had started to slip right in and right when I though all hope was lost the moving stopped and I heard a loud buzzing.

“Hello, No don’t worry I have another one, yeah id send you a picture but he’s basically inside me right now, NO I didn’t eat him! Wait really? Okay so ill bring like $50 tonight and you can have one, no way I don’t believe you, They really are that good for you? No wonder my ass is as big as it is I think I’ve swallowed like six this week. Okay okay ill be at my place in like 15, meet me there and we can talk about getting to the party, Alright byeeee.”

I heard the one sided conversation above me with surprising clarity and in the meantime was able to get in a place id hope I wouldn’t fall into her and I prepared to get ready for her to start moving. That’s when I felt pressure on my back pushing me closer to her sex, I tried resisting but it was no use, headfirst I went inside her. I struggled my fight or flight response had kicked in and flailed my arms and legs but this only made my prison of flesh tighter. Trying to survive I was swallowing a lot of liquid with only quick breathes here and there, I felt her pushing me deeper until my feet were all the way inside her. Despite it being hot and sticky I could also feel her blood pulsing all around me causing my ears to ring. Surprisingly her insides were soft so it wasn’t the most uncomfortable thing I had experienced and with my arms I was able to push the ways away to have enough room to breathe.

 

            I could no longer tell if we were moving all I knew was the more I squirmed the tighter it got around me. It felt like aged had gone by and I could tell my oxygen was running low, I started moving more, trying to grab her attention, she clearly needed me so to die inside her pussy wouldn’t benefit either of us. Getting light headed now I tried one last ditch effort, flailing, kicking and trying to scream but the more I moved the tighter it got, and the more liquid I was forced to swallow. It was getting to tight and I felt intense pressure on my arm and ribs. I could barely move anymore and then my whole world shifted instead of being upright I could tell I was on my side now and I could assume so was she. Then I felt something touch my feet, it slowly creeped up my body making the already deathly tight space tighter. I help my breath as it passed my head and pushed me into her more. It was her finger and it began to thrash almost as violently as I was, the walls around me started to beat fast and constrict around me, I felt my arm bend in a way that it shouldn’t and her finger was moving much fast. The walls pulsated faster and with one quick second the finger pressed on my back and pushed me into the wall I felt what could only be described and a fountain of liquid poor over me as the pressure cracked a few of my ribs. My mouth was agape and I was swallowing so much of the her cum, luckily when she removed her finger I came out with it too. I plopped onto the mattress and started coughing up her cum, throwing it up in the pool of it I had fallen into.

 

From above me I heard a booming voice “Usually I grind you fuckers into a nice red paste but your lucky, and surprisingly good, I didn’t even have to grind you into a paste to make me cum, if I wasn’t using you to get into this party id keep you with the rest of my sextoys but oh well, let get cleaned up.”

 

She picked me up and hoped into the shower with both of us. The pain in my arm and in my chest was almost unbearable, I had dislocated my shoulder for sure and my ribs must have been broken. She set me down by the sink and I immediately fell over in pain, even through my gritted teeth and squinted eyes I could see she was looking down at me, inspecting me.

“Maybe I was a little rough with you, here let me help” She said as her fingers descended on my dislocated shoulder, without warning or hesitation she popped it back into place “There all fixed now lets shower” She lifted me once again and as of now I was getting used to and stepped into the shower, she set me on a ledge on the side and turned the water on. This is the first time I was able to really focus on her figure, She may be my sadistic captor but I’m still a man and she is still attractive, She did have a nice ass, it was very plump and heart shaped but her thighs were a little skinny, she clearly had been working to get that ass, as for her breasts they were perky and about a D cup, very picturesque from where you were standing and finally her pussy, her labia hung out but not too much, and from what you could tell it was pretty concealed. During my time admiring her she had gotten the soap and began washing her hair, once she had rinsed it out she had grabbed me, I was resting in the palm of her hand as a giant glob of soap landed atop of me, I didn’t have mush time to process what was happening as she started rubbing me all over her body. First I was her sextoy and now I was her human luffa, it honestly wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, the only bad part was when she almost shoved me up her ass to get it clean but being rubbed all over her tits made me turned on and hard. Soon enough I was rinsed off and the water was stopped she set me on the counter while she dried off and then dried me off, as she held me in her hand she walked back into her room and started getting dressed for the party, she opened up her panty drawer took a pair out and dropped me in, closing it and sealing me in darkness. The silver lining to all this is that I wasn’t dead and for what I had witnessed her do things could’ve ended a lot worse for me by this point. Time was hard to keep track of in the pitch black but what seemed to be ten minutes after Ella left you in here you heard a doorbell ring.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next? Will our hero die to Ella or be saved by this mysterious person at the door? probably die honestly. Thinking maybe 2-3 more chapters with differnt perspectives too.