- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took so long life is busy

The Drawer flung open and before I could even react a I was in Ella’s clutches.

“Yeah here it is, do you have yours?” She said

An unfamiliar voice responded "Yeah, let's go! The party’s already started”

Suddenly a falling feeling came over me, I was being dropped into what I soon realized was a purse. The zipper closed above me and their conversations were muffled where I could only make out a word or two. It was very dark and cramped, I managed to activate her phones touch screen to provide some lights. Around me were a few tampons, lipstick, loose change, receipts, birth control, and other various things. Looking around more in-depth I discovered several pieces of bone jewelry, it was horrific full skeleton earrings, what looked like to be a skull tongue piercing. No final resting place for these poor souls, they had been reduced to accessories for some bratty sorority girl. When people catch SDD they not only lose their Hight but their worth. I'm just an object in this girl's purse now, as hard as I try not to be that’s all I am. While I was contemplating the gravity of my self worth the purse was moved on its side, the zipper came undone and a hand came in and grabbed the cell phone, and then the purse was zipped back up. I could hear a car start and more light conversation also much louder and prominent I could hear gurgling. Ella must have had the purse right to her stomach and it was loud, a haunting reminder of where I would be if this party wasn’t happening. After what felt like an eternity the car stopped and the purse started to shake me around again. Not a moment later the Purse unzippered.

“Yeah here it is” Ella’s hand reached in and grabbed me, Another again unfamiliar voice responded, "Thank you, Enjoy the party!" I was deposited into a large bowl filled with other diminished, most my size a few bigger but none much smaller. It was hard to think with all the cries and moans, and in less than a few seconds another diminished was dropped on top of me, "Thank you enjoy the party!" that phrase started to get to me. There must have been 50 of us in the bowl by now and I could barely move, bodies were piled on top of me, I couldn’t move but then the entire bowl did. From what I could see we were all inside now, The bowl was set on a counter and the girl above us started pulling us out and dividing us up. Her casual counting as she plucked men from the bowl was terrifying, we all were nothing to her and everyone could tell. finally, when I was on the top of the bowl I could make out her face, She was a brunet with a fairly wide face, still attractive but menacing. She grabbed me with her slender fingers and place me in a bowl with all men, I was 20 she counted off. There were 4 bowls on the table the one I was in was 20 men exactly, the other three seemed to be an all-women bowl, random bowl, and I couldn't see down to the fourth. Soon another woman entered the room, this one bleached blonde who was a lot shorter and smaller than the other women, She began to speak.

"Okay, so people are getting antsy down there which bowl is appetizers, what is for shots, and which one are we just letting loose on the ground?"

The Brunet responded “Here you can take these three, girls are appetizers, boys are for shots and the random bowl just dump on the group in the corner”

“Okay Awesome! See you down there in a minute sis”

She gabbed the three bowls including mine, I was in the shits designated bowl, me and the rest of the guys started to freak out and the other bowls weren’t looking too hot either, It didn’t help that on the walk to the basement the blonde had grabbed one of the ones from the floor bowl and popped him into her mouth and swallowed. The walk was short but I still noticed that the blonde had a necklace made out of bones, the amount of diminished jewelry I’ve seen is unimaginable, I didn't think there were this many women who were that cruel. The air changed suddenly as we made our way to the basement, it became stuffy and hot, alcohol, sweat, and perfume filled the thick humid air. My bowl was deposited at the bar, not being able to get a good look the woman behind the counter put us underneath the counter and then made an announcement. "Alright girls appetizers are, $6 Diminished shots are $15, and if you see one on the ground its fair game!” A cheer filled the rooms and I could hear the sound of heels and shoes stampeding towards the bar. In the first hour 13 of the original 20 had been taken from the bowl, I kept getting lucky not being grabbed, but the flow of the bartenders hand had slowed down, the party still was raging in the background but all you got to see was the bottom half of a white skirt with floral patterns and the bartenders knees. Her hands were well-manicured when she grabbed men from the bowl. More time passed, it was hell for me, knowing the inevitable but not being able to do anything about it, a solid two hours had passed since the party started and there was only three of us in the bowl, I had been lucky but finally the hand came for me. My luck had run out.

 

            I was lifted by the bartenders soft hand to the counter above, finally getting a good look the bartender was another blonde but she was much more typical sorority girl than anyone else you had seen and the girl on the other side of the counter handing the bartender $15 was a redhead, She was stunning, she had a gaze that looked through you, her eyes were blue, she had very full and red lips, with almost a cute button nose. A bombshell of a woman but she also appeared to be very drunk, she looked at me with lust but drunken lust and then began to speak.

“I’ve been waiting all night for this, this will probably be my last shot Sara, how many have I had tonight? Her words slurred slightly

“This would be shot 8 tonight Abby” Before the sentenced was finished the dropping feeling washed over me again and I landed in a shot glass, before I could get my bearings liquid hit my back, it stung my eyes and nose and I tried to reposition myself but before I could I was thrown out of the glass into a warm dark place. My eyes still burning and now intense pressure all around me I was being pushed down a large tube, I realized that Abby had taken the shot with me in it. The farther I went down the louder her heartbeat became, the thump of it was all around me and was thumping my entire body. The tube stopped pushing me as much right before it deposited me into a pool of liquid, I Stood up and tried to wipe the bile from my eyes, but when I opened them I couldn’t see and they burned more. There was a rhythmic swaying to her stomach and it was hard to stay standing up in some parts of the stomach it the bile was much deeper. The sounds around me were gurgling but as loud as a music concert, the pounding of her heart was still just as loud and I could hear faint music from beyond the walls of flesh. Immediately the smell of liquor and vomit were all around you, and then the burning your skin felt as if it was on fire, this was it, the end for me. I started banging on the walls as hard as I could, maybe she would give me mercy or at least upset her stomach. More liquid came splashing in, another shot I guessed. Then there was a thump from the outside, she was probably patting her stomach about how good I felt or something like that, but then the world got flipped upside down, I was thrown into the bile headfirst and then started to move at an alarming speed. Before I could think I was being squeezed again and then light and then cool water. I swam to the top of the water so I could breathe, and there Abby was, her face right above me, she was throwing up, another wave of vomit hit me like a truck sending me back down. I swam as fast as I could back up, She wasn't holding her hair back and was too drunk to notice me or maybe she didn't care. This was my chance, I swam over to her hair and grabbed on, she stopped puking and began getting up, knowing I wouldn't last long in her hair I let go and fell to the ground while falling I heard the toilet flush. Thank god that wasn’t me. I hit the ground rather hard, my body still burning and now probably broken from the fall, I flipped on my back to see Abby pulling down her pants and sitting on the toilet. Luckily I was far away from her feet, she had both here heals in her hands and was barefoot, besides being filthy I could see the remains of some diminished plastered to the bottom of her barefoot. I could hear the stream of piss hitting the water and then Abby got up and left. I crawled my way over to the side of the porcelain castle hopefully out of sight. As soon as I made it there another girl entered the stall, I didn’t dare peek to look as to not risk getting caught. She too pulled down her pants and sat down, again I heard the stream of piss but after no sound of flushing or movement, I then soon heard a familiar voice.

“Hello, Snapchat Ella Here! These diminished go through me so fast, but every time they do I get a larger ass, if you want to see the aftermath of the ones I ate tonight, donate to my patreon!” She let out a large fart and ended the video. I just stayed out of sight, she began to take a shit, it was short but I was terrified the whole time, being her sex toy for the rest of my life was not something I was planning on. She wiped and left without noticing me, I decided that it was now or never if I was going to escape this murder house I would have to make an effort, I picked my self up and from what I saw the bathroom was empty, I began heading to the door underneath the stalls when it swung open, All I could see were suede black closed heels and nylon legs, I was in the middle of the stall closest to the door, she made her way right up to the stall I was in, the stall door opened and she looked down, right at me, I froze with fear. Her face turned from annoyance to a grin.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will most likely be the last and have the most action, and wont take forever. Also reviews are helpful!