[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

The human city of Bullwark is one of the safest in the world. Free of all dangers. All except the appetite of their giantess queen. The Queen protects her citizens from the monsters of the land. All she asks in return is to allow her to eat them at her leisure, and use them for her pleasure. It may not sound like it, but their chances at survival are better inside the city than out. There are many voracious (and surprisingly sexy) monsters out there hungry for human flesh. The Queen may even cross paths with some of them.~

AN: Tags will be updated as chapters are added, and relevant tags will be denoted in each chapter.


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Body Part, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Futanari, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 31369 Read: 41782
Published: August 30 2019 Updated: October 03 2019

1. Chapter 1: "The Festival of New Day" by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2165 words)

[Vore]

2. Chapter 2: "The Dragon Cometh" by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4561 words)

[Vore, Mouth Play]

3. Chapter 3: "Ice Giant. Queen. Dragonslayer." by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5073 words)

[F/f, Vore, Casual Predator]

4. Chapter 4: "A Song of Ice and Fire" by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (5092 words)

[Soft Vore, F/M, F/F, Mouth Play]

5. Chapter 5: "A Draconic Proposal" by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (3574 words)

[Vore (Soft/Oral), Mouthplay, Lesbians]

6. Chapter 6: "The Joining of Scales and Skin" by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (4886 words)

[Vore (Oral, Soft, Cock), F/F, F/m, F/f, Futa, Digested into Cum, Lesbian Sex]

 

AN: Tried a lot of new stuff in this chapter, as you can tell by the tags. So if I represented something incorrectly - sorry!

7. Chapter 7: "Peckish" by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 1] (6018 words)

[Vore, Insertion, Multiple Prey, F/m]

AN: The Dragon Arc has ended, which means only one thing: filler episode! Albeit a sexy, voracious, filler episode. I'll be taking a brief hiatus for the month of October. I still have more chapters to share, though, so don't worry!

Oh! Also, I'm on Ko-fi now. I'll only plug it this one time, I swear. 

https://ko-fi.com/themouthsofbabes