- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Including the conclusion on this one as it is pretty short. Hope you all enjoyed!

The inside of Sam's vagina was like nothing I had ever experienced before. The air was warm and thick with her scent. The walls were slick and pulsated rhythmically. I was inside Sam. I could not possibly ever get closer to Sam if I possibly wanted to. I shifted my legs as the thought of this was making me more excited than I had expected. I decided to distract myself by seeing what the other tourists were up to.

The two boys were the easiest to find. As their plans to climb Sam's outer lips had been swiftly put to a stop by me, they were now challenging each other to see who could climb the highest up her slick and slippery walls. That was fine. The ground was soft enough here that they couldn't hurt themselves, and it was unlikely they would cause much damage at their size.

The high school girls were the ones I found next. They were taking selfies together while pointing on themselves where they thought they were in Sam's vagina.

Turning down a darker ridge I stumbled across the couple... but quickly took a U turn. Apparently their kink had been that they always wanted to have sex within another girl's sexual organ. I wasn't about to judge, it did seem kind of hot when I thought of it.

The pregnant lady stood admiring the view while rubbing her own belly. I imagined she was appreciating the first hand view of what was happening inside her right now.

The only ones left unaccounted for were the four tall cloaked men. I had no clue where on earth... or in Sam's Vagina they had gotten off to.

I followed Sam's canal as deep as I could go. When her cervix came in sight I finally caught sight of the tallest of the cloaked men staring up at the opening as if looking at his long lost home.

"Where are your friends?" I asked politely as I approached the man.

"They are investigating the suitability of this vessel." he announced.

I had a bad feeling about where this was headed. I was about to question him when all of a sudden the entire world began to shake. Sam's moans could be heard muffled through her flesh as the walls began to grow more moist.

"What's going on?!" I heard voices cry out. I turned around to see the rest of the group had run up to meet us. I was just about to ask that question myself when I heard voices call out from above me.

"The goddess is fertile master!" a voice cried out from far above. "We have been through the mystical tubes and seen the treasure stores of her womb! There are eggs enough to last us for many generations!"

The world shook again as I heard Sam's muffled groans louder than before. As I fell to the ground I caught sight of the cause as the three remaining large cloaked men were squeezing their way out of her cervix.

"What are you doing to Sam?!"I shouted at the tall cloaked man in front of me.

"Sam?" the man sneered. "This is our goddess you speak of. Gaia. Our home!"

The man walked towards the rest of the group who seemed understandably concerned with open arms.

"Rejoice my children!" the man replied. "Rejoice for we have found our new home. Here we shall escape the trials of this harsh world and surrender ourselves to the mercy of our beautiful goddess! We shall feast off of her nectar. We shall rest within the warmth of her walls. From the abundance of her fertile ovaries we shall build a new civilization!"

The young girls screamed. The couple held each other out of concern. The young boys stood up in fury.

"What makes you think we're gonna sit around and listen to your bunch of--"

An ear shattering bang was heard reverberating even off the soft walls of Sam's vagina as the irate young man fell to the ground bleeding. The tall man stood with a sad look on his face holding a smoking handgun.

"CARL!" the other young boy cried out running to his friend who was writing in pain.

"It is a pity that the young fool rejects the abundance of his goddess' blessing." the tall man exclaimed. "Come on, stand aside. I shall end his misery here. We shall toss his body into the womb of rebirth where he shall either come back to life, or his bloodied corpse will be disposed of with the goddess' monthly cleansing."

As the tall man readied another shot, I tackled his arm with all my strength. The gun went off again, but this time ricocheted off of Sam's vaginal walls.

The tunnel was thrown up in the air, and all of us with it. I was thrown several meters away from the cloaked men, my fall cushioned by Sam's warm and yielding body. "HERETICS! HERETICS EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" the cloaked man cried out picking himself back up to his feet, and this time aiming his gun straight at me.

Terrified I hugged Sam's walls. The man was bigger than me and armed. I got into this mess because I couldn't do anything against Chad. What was I expected to do against a lunatic like this?!?!?

With my ear placed against Sam's body however, I began to make out her muffled groans.

"Ohhhh... Do my harder Ken! Fill me up!"

Was our actions causing her to have an erotic dream about me? Sam's words about using her to save myself suddenly came back to me. That was it!

I leapt out of the way just in the knick of time causing the bullet to once again bounce harmlessly off Sam's thick vaginal muscles. At our size, even a gun wasn't able to do much to hurt her, but the vibrations sent through the entire tunnel showed that she was able to feel it.

"HIT THE WALLS!" I cried out to the rest of the group. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE OR HOW! JUST RUB AND HIT THE WALLS AS HARD AS YOU CAN!"

The rest of the group looked at me confused for a minute before catching onto my plan. The crowd instantly dispersed and began working away at any bit of flesh they could find.

"What!? What are you doing?!" the cloaked man cried out. "How are you defiling our goddess like this?!?!" The man and his party made chase to stop us but it was too late.

The whole tunnel began moving rhythmically as the muffled moans. Unable to stand we were tossed relentlessly back and forth within Sam's love tunnel. The girls were the most effective when it came to technique, but the men worked hard as well pounding against the walls. With one more flip, our whole world was flipped upside down. I found myself landed on a slightly softer part of the tunnel which sent vibrations throughout her whole body.

"You wanted me to do it hard Sam? Well here's my chance!" I cried out as I threw my whole body against the soft spot rubbing and pounding it with all my tiny size. The whole tunnel opened and closed violently as light shown in through the now wide open lips behind us. I was making good progress when I felt a strong pair of hands grab me and lift me off the ground.

"You cannot stop us!" the tall man cried out slapping me across the face. "The goddess has chosen us. This is our new utopia! You are not strong enough to stand in our way!"

The shaking stopped for a moment as the whole tunnel was opened wide. Looking over the tall man's shoulder towards the cervix I gave a sly grin.

"I don't have to be strong enough to stop you." I replied. "I have a strong friend who promised she would help me when I am in trouble, and I would do the same for her."

The man turned around just in time to see the massive flood of womanly juices flowing towards him. Holding my breath, I let myself get caught in the current which swept me and the rest of the tourists through the vaginal canal and shot out of her lips like a rocket.

No sooner had we landed than I grew back everyone on the tour. Myself, the pregnant lady, the couple, the three high school girls, and the two high school boys were all standing in Sam's room soaked in her juices back to full size.

Diving between Sam's legs I took out my magnifying glass and searched her soaking wet sheets thoroughly for the four tall cloaked men, but they were nowhere to be found. I looked up to notice Sam's lips twitching before my eyes, instantly reminding me of where I was, and I quickly dived back blushing. Sam was still sound asleep, but she had switched to lying on her stomach and was hugging her pillow in order to orgasm more effectively.

The whole group looked at each other and then headed quietly towards the door, but not before taking a moment to admire the petite and beautiful body which had just so recently been our world and savior.

"If you ever do another tour, let us know." the non-injured guy exclaimed as we had gone outside again. "That was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life, and as scary as it ended up, I'd love to do it again, and bring friends with me next time!"

The whole group nodded in agreement before all parting our separate ways. I sat there for a moment before noticing how sticky my body was getting.

"Maybe I'll take a shower before bed." I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the days passed. Chad was furious when I successfully paid off the debt, and Sam was there to help me rub it into his face. I eventually told Sam what I had done, and while she was shocked at first, she turned out to also be very turned on. Not only did she offer to open herself up for more tours (which turns out to be a VERY lucrative business by the way) but she also let's me take more.... erotic tours of her body by myself.

I never did discover what happened to those four cloaked figures. At that size it is unlikely they could survive for very long anyways. That being said, there are times when Sam suddenly gets incredibly hot unexpectedly that make me wonder if maybe they did..... but nah. That can't be possible!