- Text Size +

Quietly I entered the apartment and made my way back to Sam's room. Sam lay sprawled on the bed sound asleep. Her legs were spread apart and her covers lay on the floor. She seemed to be drooling a bit as well. Somehow she still looked cute even when she was being a slob like this.

Walking up beside her, I tapped her on the shoulder. No response.

"I'm sorry Sam." I whispered. "I was only telling half the truth." and then I got to work preparing her for what was about to come.

While it was true I had made her her favourite drink as a thank you/apology for what I was about to do, the bigger reason was to ensure she drank all of the sleeping drug I had hidden inside. This would ensure that she wouldn't do anything too dangerous while little people were running through her that could endanger lives.

Placing the box between her now naked spread legs, there was only one thing left to do before I could start the tour.

"I hope you don't mind this." I thought to myself as I gently rubbed my hands along her thighs. Her legs were muscular, but still surprisingly soft. I felt like I could get hooked on this sensation.

Sam let out a pleasurable moan as I looked down to see her tight lips beginning to part.

"That should be enough!" I thought to myself as I took out the ramp I had made placing it from the exit of the box to between her pussy lips. Once everything had been set up as to my liking, I opened the "large" back door to the box before shrinking myself to join the tour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a sight!" Was the first thing I thought to myself as I stood by the exit to the box. At my new size, Sam's sexy legs surrounded me like mountains. I couldn't even see her face or breasts any more. The ramp behind me raised up like a stairway to heaven. That heaven being the slightly parted lips of my attractive roommate.

"Wow!" I heard a voice call out. I turned around to see the three young girls be the first to leave the box.

"Does yours look like that?" the one girl asked her friend who shyly shook her head.

"My lips are smaller I think." she replied. "Though it's hard to tell right now considering."

One by one the group exited the box, but all of them had the same stunned expression when they saw the sight before them. Once again the four cloaked men were the last to leave the box. Their expression when they saw the gateway into Sam was as if they had just discovered the promised land.

"Alright!" I announced grabbing everyone's attention. "This is going to be a fairly informal tour. We are going to enter the vaginal canal via this ramp. Once we are inside you are all free to explore however you want. I am sure you all have things you wanted to try, and this will be your time to do so. We will meet back at the lips in three hours!"

As we made our way up the long ramp, the two high school boys made a ruckus pointing straight up. Following their gaze I was surprised to see Sam's clitoris had become quite erect. Perhaps the ramp sitting in between her lips was more pleasurable than I had expected.

"I bet you can climb up and touch it!" the one guy dared.

"Are you kidding man? I totally could!" the other replied.

I let out a cough deciding to stop this before it got out of hand. "Just a reminder, the shrinking device makes you more durable, but not invincible. I'd suggest not doing anything rash and outside of the plan for today. We need to stay together inside!"

The boys let out a disappointed sigh but followed the group. I watched as one by one they all walked in between Sam's lips which were now wide enough for several people to walk in together. After the last member of the party entered, I paused outside for a moment to look up at the erect clit jutting out far above my head. "I'll be sure to make this up to you somehow." I whispered to Sam as I ran my hand lightly along her outer lip. I was still far too small to be felt, but I could have sworn I felt her shiver as I did so. Not giving it much thought, I slipped my way inside to join the rest of the group.