[Reviews - 11] starstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a Giant Couples story which involves SW and a lot of violence and sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Couples , Entrapment, Giant, Insertion, Lesbians, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5241 Read: 52553
Published: December 29 2007 Updated: May 19 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Chozo [Reviews - 11] starstarstar (1816 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (1684 words)
This chapter involves some ass insertion and lesbian SW interaction.

3. Chapter 3 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (1741 words)

 

When I started this I didn't really intend for it to get too complex or deep or anything. Just wanted it to be some quick jerk-off material, but I found that in order to keep it going it was necessary to add some new elements and whatnot and that's what I've done here with Part 3. So Part 3 is a little bit different than Parts 1 and 2 and I decided to toss in an SM element, even though that's not really my thing personally. So you'll find a SM being involved with a Giant Male here - albeit in a very abstract way. But that's a first for me, and if enough people like it then maybe it won't be my last.

I think I managed to scare most people away with my last addition, so with any luck maybe I'll scare the rest of you away with this part and then I can have the honor of having written the most sick and twisted story to ever be posted on this board. That's an honor I would be proud to have, so read on and feel free to be scared away by it... only be sure to scream when you run-off so I know I've accomplished my goal. ;) And if you actually like it, then please let me know that as well.