- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

M, vore, masturbation

Jos walked through the mostly empty streets of his sector. The odd person hiding in a car or running into a building didn’t give him much of an opportunity to fill his satchel. This was disappointing for Jos. He never really cared for the hunt, finding it mostly tedious. He liked the domesticated tinies back at home who he could talk to, chill out with and who knew how to serve him. Unlike Kari and lunaa who revelled in the destruction, Jos was just looking to be done with it all.

Jos stopped and took stock of his options. He was standing in the middle of an intersection. The traffic lights were all flashing red having been jostled by his steps. He looked further down the road and noticed something weird – an arch! There’s usually something interesting under an arch. As he approached closer he realized that he had just found an entrance to a university campus.

“Jackpot” he said aloud, cutting himself off once he realized he was talking out loud. Jos stepped softly now realizing that he didn’t want to disturb anyone hiding inside. He approached the largest building on campus and lowered himself to the ground. Through the windows, he could see people scurrying into the main auditorium. Too easy he thought, as he straddled the building and began working his fingers down the side. He weakened the roof supports and then pushed his hand into the building and flicked off a large chunk of the roof by pushing up with his forearm.

There was absolute silence in the auditorium. Two freshmen had run in screaming when the next moment a fist shot through the side wall. The roof seemed to be vapourized into a gaping hole. A man, about the same age as the students, looked down at them. He had longer blond hair over his face, tight abs, and a lankier build. The silence was drawn out. No one knew what to do. But then the giant moved. He looked like he was moving slowly but the crashing sounds erupted quickly around the room. Every exit door was collapsed. The giant’s intentions were clear and now people began to scream.

Jos for his part removed his satchel and began scooping people up. There was nowhere for them to go, it was just a matter of laying his hand flat and pushing people onto it. The tricky part was to apply enough force to get them to move but not enough to break the little people. Jos got easily a thousand people this way but as the crowd thinned it became harder to catch the stragglers who now had more room to run around.

Jos made a game out of the last few stragglers. He walked his fingers through the aisles of the auditorium chasing the remaining few. His fingers would overtake them and then hold them prisoner between them. Jos quickly raised his fingers up to his mouth and swallowed the prisoner. Jos played this game out absent mindedly. The taste of clothed tinies wasn’t amazing. Their clothing detracted from any flavour. This activity was more for the sport than anything else. When there was only one tiny left, Jos congratulated the winner before stepping over the auditorium and continuing his tour through campus.

Melanie, along with everyone in her dorm, was pressed up against the 8th floor window watching the giant tear through Adams Hall. The giant had torn the roof off the building like it was top of a Kraft Dinner box. The scene was horrible. Melanie retreated from the window and pulled out her phone. There photos of four different giants all over the city committing various acts of destruction. For decades the City of Valeria had not been attacked by giants. It was a free city for tinies, not dominated or really noticed by any of the giants. But the aura of safety had been broken.

On Facebook, one of Melanie’s friends had shared a video of a giantess. The giantess was a woman of maybe Melanie’s age. She was mostly naked except for a backpack and a pair of shorts. She had a head of thick black hair and a beautiful smile. Watching the giantess, she seemed likable as she giggled and smiled towards the camera. But she was evil. The camera panned down a street that had been blockaded with turned over trucks. 100’s of people were penned on the road. The giantess ordered the penned people to strip naked. When her order was not followed, she retaliated. The giantess brought her hand over the crowd and with one finger pinned a man to the ground. Her finger bent slightly and then pushed until the man popped. She whimsically started pointing at different people not undressing until the third person she pointed at got the same fate. The crowd was now mostly compliant and largely naked on the street. The giantess picked up a group of naked people and tossed them into her mouth. She chewed lightly and swallowed. Her head turned and she spotted the person with the camera. Her brown eyes looked directly into the camera and she leaned closer. Her mouth opened wide. Teeth sprinkled with viscera filled the shot, ribbons of spit streaked down between the rows of tetth. She let out a burp and then bit her teeth down sharply. The camera suddenly shifted to the floor and camera person was clearly running away.

Melanie looked up from the screen out the window. The giant at that moment flipped a person into his mouth. So, this was their intention, she thought. The poor people being toyed with – compliant or not their fate was already sealed. Melanie wondered if she would comply or resist. Maybe if she complied the giants would take some kind of mercy? Maybe it would give her more time to plan? Submission seemed like the correct action if she ended up targeted.

The common room suddenly erupted with noise. The giant had stood up and was heading their way.

“Close the blinds, shut the lights!” Adrianna called out. “Make it look like there is nothing to see. And then stop moving.”

This seemed like good advice. Melanie shut the lights and then hid under a table. She wasn’t sure if the table actually helped but the act of being under a table made her feel protected. It’s what she was taught to do in an earthquake and the shaking with each of the giant’s footfalls felt most like that kind of emergency. He was getting closer to them. Melanie clutched the leg of the table until her knuckles turned white.

The shaking stopped, Melanie held her breath. Then the outside wall exploded. Fingers penetrated the building and in the next instant there was no longer a roof over them. Dust rained down all around them. Adrianna got up to run down the stairs, but another finger came down on the door frame and flicked her back. Melanie could only see the fingers, each seemingly sentient and taller than her. They had to be connected to the giant but Melanie could not see him. The fingers swept the glass and some furniture off the floor and onto the ground below. The edge of the building was now a cliff. Not wanting to be swept away Melanie slid out from under her desk.

He was also beautiful. Straining her head up Melanie could finally see his face. He was looking down on them. His hands had left the room.

“Hey ladies. Um… This is a little awkward but I was wondering if you could help me. I’m super horny right now. Could you help take care of this for me?”

His hands returned up to floor level with his massive cock. The giant’s cock was thrust into the common room. It was as thick as they were tall and the head was at the other side of the room. Melanie stood up somewhat terrified of the monster in front of her.

“If it wasn’t clear, I’m asking nicely because it’s better when you actually try. If you help me out, I’ll leave you and the tiny folks in this building alone.”

The giants tone seemed earnest. But Melanie still figured there was a good chance that she was going to be swallowed by him. Still her plan was to comply. Melanie cautiously approach the head of the giant’s penis and put her hand just under the head. She felt it immediately pulse and stepped back.

“Oh, don’t be shy.” The giant spoke softly. “Climb ontop.”

Melanie approached closer. She felt his cock throb each time she put her hand onto it. She squatted down and jumped as high as she could, swing her legs over. The smell overwhelmed her. It was so overwhelming at her tiny size. She straddled the cock like a saddle and squeezed her legs gently. The giant moaned. Melanie was a little turned on.

The other women in her dorm approached him. Each put their hands on the cock. Unsure what to do next they started rubbing in random directions.

“Hey, hot stuff.” He said putting his finger lightly on Melanie’s head. “I want you to ride my cock. Finger yourself, have a good time. But while you’re riding me, get everyone going back and forth in rhythm.”

Melanie began calling out as she slid forwards and backwards. The pulsing cock rubbing against her was actually starting to get her off. The giant began thrusting slowly with her movements. His hand grabbing the back of his shaft. Faster and faster they went. Melanie unbuttoned her jeans and slid her fingers between her legs. At this point none of the girls on the sides of his cock could keep up. The giant bowled them over and felt their struggles as he pinned and released them. Melanie’s thrusting made him harder and harder. She leaned forward and cupped her hands around the head of his penis. Jos shifted back suddenly and Melanie grabbed on for dear life. She couldn’t see the ground below but knew the fall would be fatal.

Jos began playing with the head of his cock. He pointed his cock at the women in the common room and blew his load all over them. His cum washed over them. It was thick and coated every part of their body.

“Thanks for playing. I will honour my deal and leave you tinies to clean up. Well – except for you hot stuff. You’re coming with me.”

Oh great, Melanie thought.