- Text Size +

From her hidden viewpoint Ashley could see John slowly playing with himself. At one inch tall she was confident he hadn't seen her. If he had she surely would have been snatched up almost instantly. Before she'd been shrunk she wouldn't have been able to resist playing with an inch-tall woman wearing a skimpy cheerleader outfit herself.

And John, almost famously, had his own reputation. The redhead was a great safety and would probably go on to play college ball. The girls loved him both for his athletic ability and his nine-inch cock that he was slowly stroking. The fact that he'd happily cock vore any of them was something they happily ignored. So far as they knew only two girls he'd been with had shrunk in the middle of messing around. They'd both spent their last hours struggling in his ball sack before he deposited them in the next girl's various holes.

Ashley was after him now for a different reason. She needed a single strand of his short red hair. Deep down she knew that there was no real freedom to be had even if she brought back that red hair to Coach Kline. He'd been playing a cruel game with her when he gave her that offer and she knew that. But false hope was better than no hope at all.

Which was why she was carefully climbing the far back wall of the schoolbus. At one inch high the climb was incredibly distant, but the shrinking process had made her comparitively strong and durable, able to find tiny handholds that were practically invisible to a full sized person. And as an added bonus, while she was between John's seat and the bus wall no full sized person could find her.

Not that anyone was really paying attention. Sarah the cheerleader was playing her deepthroat game, Anchi was getting her ass pounded by yet another lineman, and every act of debauchery Ashley used to enjoy was taking place without her. Well, at least not this version of her.

While she climbed she didn't see John slip another tiny Ashley into his cock to struggle in vain in his balls. Or Steve, one of the fun flaming gay guys slipping progressively larger Ashleys up his rectum. By the end of the night he'd be taking somebody's cock up there too; some of the players didn't mind who the hole they were using belonged to, especially if it were full of tinies to provide a wonderfully hot and vibrating sensation.

The equipment team (twin freshman boy and girl), sitting in a bench seat across from Coach Kline, was busy finding the Ashley's breaking points. Together they were indulging in their pasttime of stretching the tinies as far as they could go. First a finger, then three tinies found themselves impaled on the pegs that held up the kicking tee. They weren't too worried about going back and playing with the rest of the team; if some of the players didn't pull the sister back there for use they'd be playing with each other when they got home.

With a grunt of effort that wasn't audible above the road noise of the bus, Ashley squeezed herself between the back of John's seat where it almost touched the back of the vehicle. There she caught her tiny breath, B-cup breasts heaving, her cheerleader uniform displaced enough that she might as well have removed it. She was inches from John's head. If he looked behind himself she was done. She'd be slid into his cock and dumped into somebody's waiting mouth no matter how she fought.

So carefully she crawled on all fours across the back of the seat. He leaned his head back as he stroked his nine-inch cock. His tiny ball toys felt wonderful and he was debating adding a fourth when he felt a sharp *tug* on the back of his head.

"Ow!" he said aloud as he slapped a hand to where he'd felt the pain. Ashley had already dove backward with her piece of red hair or she'd have been caught by his seeking fingers. Instead he only rubbed at the sore spot she'd pulled the hair from. 

As Ashley carefully climbed back down to the bus floor he forgot about the incident, aided by Anchi who was more than happy to put his tiny-filled testicles in her mouth while someone she didn't see slipped a few more Ashleys into her rectum before following them in with his own cock. 

Our Ashley didn't see this of course. She was busy. She descended far faster than she had climbed and soon her bare feet were back on the vibrating floor.

"Okay," she said to herself, "Just get back to Kline and hope he at least ends you quickly."

She knew Coach Kline was surprisingly cruel to his tinies for a man who was otherwise so nice. What she didn't know was that since she'd started her impossible task he'd carefully dismembered another dozen of her. He had also given the twins a few pointers on how to carefully tie a tiny's legs in such a way that they could be used as earrings without needing to be soddered into the metal.

Ashley ran like she'd never ran before. Feet bare, cheerleading uniform no longer even attempting to hide anything. With her bare everything exposed she held only a single short red hair.

She ignored the sounds above her. The moans, the screams. She carefully didn't look at the occasional pile of dismembered Ashleys. Of Ashleys too abused and covered in bodily fluids to run. Ashleys who had given up hope as they were used in all the horrible ways she herself had used tinies before she woke up in a Tupperware container full of hundreds of copies of herself.

She kept to underneath the small heater that ran the length of the bus. With just enough room for her to run and not be seen she made excellent time back to the front, motivated by fear. Before she knew it she was jumping up and down trying to catch Coach Kline's attention.

****

Two hours later Ben Kline was finally sitting down on his couch a home. He let out a deep sigh as he kicked off his pants. Coaching football was one of his passions, few things made him happier, but it was also exhausting.

In one of the drink holders in the center of the couch he'd deposited his last Ashley from the bus ride. Sure he had tinies by the dozen upstairs, but this was the first one that had actually completed his impossible task. Yes it had been the easiest task he'd given a tiny for fun, but she had succeeded. She deserved something.

Right now all she was getting was a view of the clean metal inside of the cupholder. And she got to listen as Kline's wife welcomed him home with a long blowjob. Occasionally she could see him lean his head back with a smile on his mustached face. Once her fingers reached into the cupholder to grab Ashley, but Kline had redirected his wife.

"Not yet honey," he'd told her. Mrs. Kline mumbled out an agreement around his cock in her mouth. 

"Oh I'm getting close," Kline said a few minutes later. "Ready honey?" he asked his wife.

With a gasp she pulled off his cock and nodded happily in agreement. Ashley didn't see her turn around on all fours and put her shoulders onto the ground so she could pull her ass cheeks apart. She did feel herself be sized up to five inches as his fingers wrapped around her body. She did feel the cold smear of lubricant across her crying face and back as what was about to happen became more and more obvious.

"Oooh!" Mrs Kline said aloud as she felt the cold lubricant on Ashley's face touch her backdoor. 

The heat from the giant body overwhelmed the cold jelly almost immediately for Ashley, just as her head was pushed roughly against something she couldn't see. But she could guess. The barrier resisted her push, but only for a moment before it popped open to receive her.

Kline smiled to himself as Ashley tried to struggle, and the way her scream was cut off as the toy was inserted into his wife only made him more erect. He stuffed the five inch toy up to her shoulders then readjusted his grip to slide her in the rest of the way. Ashley screamed and squirmed for all she was worth, but nothing she could do could keep her from sliding all the way into her home room reacher's asshole. It was just the way her body was shaped.

Satisfied the toy was in place, Mrs. Kline got back on all fours as her husband started to slide himself inside as well. The feeling of being stuffed was wonderful, it was hard to describe just how full she felt. If only she'd remembered to slide a couple tinies into her snatch before he'd gotten home!

Kline wasn't lying when he'd said he was close, to her disappointment. Between the tightness of her sphincter, the heat of her rectum, and the teasing of Ashley's struggles against his swollen cockhead no one could have lasted long.

"Let me ouoghhw!" Ashley started to yell as the massive cock that was pushing her against the walls of this rectum started to squirt semen onto her face. The first blast caught her directly in the face, filling her mouth with the fluid mid-scream. He continued to pump in and out of his wife as he came before he finished, ramming himself as deep into her as he could.

He moaned loudly and so did his wife as she came. It hadn't lasted as long as she hoped, but the heat from his seed almost always made her cum. Together they collapsed onto the carpet, him still buried in her ass. There they stayed, cuddling and enjoying their afterglow together, as he grew soft. If it hadn't already been so late Kline would have let Ashley's struggles massage him back to hardness for round two.

With some regret he slipped his cock out of his wife. There was a distant scream as Ashley tried to maneuver herself out of Mrs. Kline's asshole before it closed shut around her hand. The cheerleader pushed upward, getting another half through the hole before she tried to pry it apart.

"Yes!" she yelled to herself as she saw light through the massive sphincter. She was covered in the coach's spunk and had just been shoved into one of her teacher's assholes, but she was closer to escaping. 

"Oh, get the plug baby," Mrs. Kline purred to her husband as she felt the tiny try to work her way free. 

He was already on it. As Ashley got her head free of his wife's sphincter and was desperately pulling herself out of that smoking hot body, he was returning with a clear butt plug. It was larger than most with a small light at the tip, mostly so that he could see into his wife's rectum if he so chose. They usually used it to host a 'tiny fight club' where the winner got to come out of her ass before he stuck his cock inside it. 

Carefully he pressed the head of the plug against Ashley's face. He enjoyed her tiny screams as he pushed her back into his wife's asshole, then slid the remaining six inches of the plug inside. Once it was secure he flicked the base of it. 

"Oh that's a good view," he told his wife. In the light from the toy he could see Ashley trying desperately to come up the side of the toy to where his wife's sphincter held it tightly. The shape of the plug made that escape route impossible, but he always admired tinies that tried.

"You brought home a good one honey," Mrs. Kline said as she stood up. 

Hand in hand they went upstairs to bed.