- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, this chapter is a copy of a chapter from "Losing Control". I felt that it was an important addition for this story.

Elizabeth Kramer was a senior in high school, who was mindlessly texting away on her cell phone, like any other teenage girl would be on the day before her senior prom. Right now things were perfect, she had an incredible dress already picked out, her friends and all of their dates were coming over before the dance for a big party, and the love of her life would be the only one coming home afterwards. 


Her boyfriend, Nick, was the perfect man in her eyes. He was a gifted athlete, who played on the local collegiate football team. And when he wasn’t studying, practicing, or working at his father’s pharmacy, then he was spending all of his time making Elizabeth feel like an absolute princess. Many days he would show up at her house with coffee or candy, or little bits of jewelry. Truly she was spoiled rotten by him. And so, to repay him for all his hard work serving her, tomorrow night she was going to serve him. 


Applying a sweet scented gloss to her plush lips, Liz makes a satisfying smooching sound, tasting the sweet strawberry flavor of the gloss. She giggled as she sent her text message out to her loving boyfriend. 


“I’m going to suck your soul out straight through your cock.” The message read. A little bit on the nose, but she knew he would appreciate it.


Moments later the phone chimed, and a message appeared on the screen. When she clicked on it a video began to play. In the video, she could see her handsome boyfriend, well parts of him at least. The video showed his erect cock, being gripped by his large hand bejeweled with a large expensive looking watch. Liz simply giggled and rolled her eyes. 


“What a little show off.” She said to herself. However, she had to admit that he was quite gifted down below. Despite having hands more than large enough to handle her ample breasts, Nick’s erect cock was still impressive when being handled. And when it was her own dainty hands wrapped around it, the fleshy snake seemed monstrous in comparison.


She continued to watch the video of her man working himself towards competition when she decided to send him another text.


L- Did you finish yet? 


N- Not yet, maybe you could help me out?


She giggled at his request. Honestly she loved sending him nudes. She trusted him not to share them, and she was well aware that her body was incredible. Despite not being a participant in any school sports, her ass was incredibly shapely, and thanks to genes passed down from her mother, Liz also had an enormous set of hooter to boot. As such, she considered snapping a quick pick that would help her boyfriend reach climax, but instead she decided she wanted to toy with him a bit.


L- No, no one gets to jerk you off but me. That includes you mister!


N- babe….


She giggled, knowing that he wouldn’t be thrilled about it, but he would do as he was told.


L- A good boy listens to his princess. And a bad boy doesn’t get ridden by his princess. 


N- Yes baby. I can wait until tomorrow night, you just be ready for me ;)


Liz’s heart flutters, it was such an incredibly feeling having a man so dedicated to pleasing her. In fact the feeling was so intense that she felt her panties begin to moisten. She then had a wicked thought cross her mind. She walked over to the freezer and opened it up to pull out a colorful popsicle that she proceeded to open up the popsicle and start a FaceTime call with Nick.


“Hey babygirl! Did you change your mind?” He asks, and the cadence of his voice tells her that he is still a bit flustered.


“Nope! No touching that big throbbing cock at all until I get my hands on it!” She says giddily with her most adorable schoolgirl smile. After finishing her sentence she proceeds to bring the popsicle up to her lips and give the frozen treat an experience that Nick desperately wanted right now.


She bobbed the long cold pop in and out of her mouth, at varying depths, until she forced the entire thing into her mouth, letting a soft moan leave her body. Just as she expected, she heard a frustrated moan come through the receiver. Opening her eyes again, she could see that Nick was breathing incredibly heavily and biting his lip so hard that he might just bite through it. 


“Be a good boy okay?” She says cutely.


“Yes baby. Whatever you want, I love you so much.” He says, his desperation very clear.


“Oooooh that’s a good boy, I love you too baby. Just wait till tomorrow.” Liz then proceeds to blow a kiss before slowly lowering the phone down between her legs so that the front camera is peering up her skirt. On the other side of the call, Nick is treated to a full frontal view of his girlfriend’s glistening, majestic pussy. The site of which causes him to nearly buckle at the knees.


“BAAAAABE!” He screams into the phone before she quickly ends the call. She giggles before skipping giddily over to the trash. And right as she was about to dump the popsicle in the trash she thinks about the dampness in her nethers. She shrugs her shoulders and lifts the font of her skirt before proceeding to pump the icy treat into her in between her delicate folds. 


As her breathing quickens, Liz takes her other hand and with two fingers begins making small swirling motions around her tender clitoris. As she works away at herself, Liz closes her eyes and pictures her strong, massive boyfriend penetrating her over and over again. The sensation overtakes her as she lets out a muffled yelp upon finally reaching orgasm and pulls the rapidly melting treat out from between her legs. Using a towel to clean up the mess that she made in the kitchen, she is about to head to the bathroom to finish cleaning up when she hears someone enter the room.


“Oh hey Liz, I didn’t know you were here.” The voice belongs to Derek, the younger brother of Liz’s best friend. He had come out of his room upon hearing a commotion in the kitchen.


“Oh hey little cutie” She says with a smile, “I care down to get a popsicle but I can’t finish it, my tummy is just so full.” She says lifting up her shirt to show her toned, flat stomach and just the very bottom of her lacy bra. She knew this simple action was enough to get Derek firing on all cylinders. For as long as she had known Missy, her little brother Derek had been in love with her. And while she loved toying with the poor boy, there wasn’t any chance in hell that he would ever get anywhere with her.


“Here, why don’t you finish it off for me.” She says, lifting the dripping popsicle off of the counter and handing it to Derek. “Quickly now, before it melts.”


Doing as he is commanded, Derek raises the popsicle up to his mouth and begins to suck on it, eager to taste Liz’s saliva. However when the treat touches his tongue, his face sours. This was not what he was expecting. Liz then gives him a couple of light taps on the cheek.


“Good boy.” She says before skipping off to the bathroom.


*Hours later*


Liz is walking home from Missy’s house, still incredibly excited for prom tomorrow night. Blissfully unaware of the world around her, as she has retreated into her own fantasies, Liz fails to notice a small commotion going on down by her feet. That is until she feels something underneath her shoe. Feeling the disturbance underfoot, she quickly lifts her shoe to reveal a tiny naked man who is staring directly up at her. 


She pauses for a moment before remembering that she not currently wearing any underwear and this pervert is just enjoying the view of her tight, shaven pussy. 


“You little fuckin creep!” She angrily mumbles, bending down and scooping up the shrunken pervert in her hand. She takes a moment to eye this little creep up and down, noting his pathetic shrunken dick. Causing her to laugh at the sheer size difference between this little tool, and the massive one she was going to find inside of her tomorrow night.  


“Please, just don’t let her take me!” The tiny man screams! This plea catches Liz off guard, was this person in trouble? She just assumed that he was a pervert because he was looking up her skirt, but to be fair it was nearly impossible for him not to do so.


“Wait, don’t let who get you?” Liz asks, looking to get to the bottom of this. And just as she asks the question, a busty black haired woman comes sprinting around the corner. Liz steps backward, as to not get tackled by this woman who appears to be quite frantic. Instantly, Liz knew that this is the one the tiny man was afraid of and instinctively put her hands behind her back.


“Woah there, ya almost bowled me over.” Liz says sweetly, passing along a kind smile.


“Did you see a little shrinky run through here? I’ve lost him and he needs to come home.” She says frantically. 


“Uhh nope nobody here but us!” Liz says, trying to step around the pushy brunette.


“Exactly, show me your hands.”


“Excuse me?” Liz asks, incredibly out off by this woman and trying desperately to escape with her helpless passenger in tow. 


“Empty your hands, I know you’re trying to steal him from me, and I won’t let you get away with that.” The pushy woman begins to reach out and grab Liz by the wrist.


The two girls struggle for a bit before Liz opens her hands to show enough palms.


“There, you see you crazy fucking bitch? Now let go of me before I call the cops!” Liz screams. The angry woman begrudgingly lets go, realizing that the tiny man is nowhere to be seen. Liz begins to walk away, but she need to go about a quarter of a mile before she is out of eye sight.


Once she is satisfied with the distance between her and the psychotic bitch who just attacked her, she ducks around the corner of a building and reaches two fingers down in between her hefty buttcheeks and pulls out a sweat covered and delirious little man.


“Sorry about the ride little guy, I didn’t want her to find you and I don’t have any pockets… or panties.” She raises him up to her face when she catches a small whiff of the guy. He was only in her butt crack for a couple minutes but he already needs a shower pretty badly. Liz’s face turns bright red from embarrassment.


“Honestly, don’t even worry about it. You just saved my life, a short ride smelling your ass is a small price to pay.” The tiny man admitted, falling to his knees and kissing Liz’s palm. She felt her heart begin to beat incredibly fast. If this guy was that thankful about getting a ride between her reeking ass cheeks, then that bitch must’ve been real trouble.


“Well don’t mention it, how about I take you to the police station?” Liz says, offering to get the tiny man to safety.


“Sure, just make sure she isn’t anywhere near okay?” The man begs.


“Well I can hide you until we get to the station. But like I said… I don’t have pockets.” Liz says, looking for permission from the tiny man to do something unpleasant to him.


“Uhhh of course. That’s fine, I’ll survive.” The man hesitantly grants his permission for what Liz is about to do. 


The young blonde giddily jumps up and down.


“Great! That’ll be the safest way, and it’s only about a fifteen minute walk.” Before Liz even finishes her sentence, she is holding the man down in front of her plump buttcheeks. As she spreads he ample cheeks apart the tiny man is greeted with an intense heat and odor that would make most people cry. 


“Are you sure? I mean it’s a bit much down there isn’t it?” Liz says, biting her lip. She didn’t want to push him inside, she wanted him to ask for it.


“Yes, please. I’ll be safe here.” And before he finishes his sentence, his is thrusted between the teenager’s heavy cheeks. And as her booty accepts its new toy, Liz walks back out onto the sidewalk and begins walking towards the police station. There’s a bit of extra sway in her hips as she walks through the downtown streets to get to the police station.


Once outside she feels a small gurgle in her stomach, and her lips form a wicked smile. Her spectacular boyfriend didn’t like it when she farted in front of him, in fact she once farted in front of a fan that blew her gas into his face and he pouted for a day and a half. But now, there was a grateful little man trapped between her buttocks who would surely appreciate her gas. Plus when would she ever get this opportunity again. 


She felt the hot air pass through her sphincter and the accompanying squirms coming from her tiny passenger. She clenches her cheeks together quickly before finally relenting and pulling the tiny man out of her smelly prison. 


“Sorry sweetie, someone was looking at me so I couldn’t get to you in time. Hope it wasn’t too bad! My farts are known for being a bit much haha!” Liz says, putting on her best puppy dog eyes.


“No no seriously, you have no idea how much torment you saved me from. Seriously, you could fart on me on purpose and I’d still thank you!” The tiny man says, just happy to be safe.


“Wait really?” Liz asks, raising an eyebrow. 


The tiny man kicks himself a bit for speaking up, but honestly she really did save him from a horrible life. “Uhhh Yea, I mean if you want. You went through a lot for me, it’s the least I could do.”


Liz smiles warmly at her tiny new friend, before lowering him down to her large cheeks once again. After all he did offer. She then scrunches up her face and releases a long silent fart that lasts for nearly six seconds. Before the fart ends she is rubbing his face along the outer edge of her crack.


“Oh my god, that felt so cool. No one has ever offered to let me fart on them before. Can I ask how it smelled?” Liz says raising an eyebrow.


The tiny man looks up at the police station doors, knowing he is so very close to freedom, and he doesn’t want to screw it up. “Honestly it smelled fine, ya know it was bearable.” 


“Hmmmm well if I wasn’t such a nice girl I might just take you home and keep you as my little toy. But of course I’ll take you inside.” She says walking towards the station doors. “Besides my boyfriend is the jealous type so it probably wouldn’t end well.”


“Well he’s a lucky guy having such a sweetheart like you. Give him a nice face fart for me would ya?” The tiny man chuckles as he is brought to safety.


“You know I just might do that!” Lie giggles before dropping him off with an officer.


*One Week Later*


“And this RP’s life was saved from an anonymous assailant, by Elizabeth Kramer, a local upstanding citizen.” The news anchorwoman says before the TV is switched off. 


“That was a mistake, bitch.” Says the angry woman who lost out on her shrunken victim. She vows to get some payback against that meddling little slut. The woman then turns her head upon hearing her name being called from another room.


“Alexis, time for dinner babe!”

Chapter End Notes:

New content starts next chapter.