- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction based on the characters by Joe Ruby and Ken Spears. All characters belong to these creators and I claim no ownership of them. This sotry is for entertainemnet purpsoes only and not part of the officail storyline, nor are any of the views or actions expressed by the characters a reflection of their creators. I am not profiting finaancially from the creation nor publishing of this story.

The engine rumbled to a stop as wet tires settled in on the cobblestone before the aging manor. Unlatched window shutters clattered against their frames as the wind howled through the decrepit building. A single light shone through the windows, dim and distant, as if from deeper within. A hurriedly painted sign on the lawn read KEEP OUT.

 

“Alright gang, you know the drill,” Fred announced, pulling the keys from the ignition.

 

“Like, no way are we going in there,” Shaggy reported with a trembling voice, higher in pitch than Fred’s, “Not in a million years!”

 

“Ro way!” echoed Scooby Doo, the great canine beside him.

 

“Would … you do it for a Scooby Snack?” asked Daphne, rattling a half empty box in her hand.

 

After a quick glance between them, their determined frowns melted into eager grins. The read head tossed a treat each into the waiting mouths of the grinning pair in the back of the van, and with that it was decided. They stepped out of the van into the light rain, just as it was dying down. Fred wiped the few drops from the shoulders of his white polo top as they walked along the stone path dividing the front lawn. Beside the tall, blonde young man walked Daphne, a gorgeous redhead in a tight-fitting lavender dress and matching heels. The third in their trio was the brains behind their little gang. Clad in orange sweater and matching high socks, Velma was busy scribbling on her note pad as she kept up with the couple in front of her, her red pleated skirt swaying in the breeze as she walked. Following her, at a distance were Shaggy and Scooby, still trembling, but having accepted their arrangement albeit begrudgingly.

 

“So this ghost is supposed to make people disappear?” Fred asked as he confidently climbed the porch steps and approached the door.

 

“Apparently,” Velma replied, “But I don’t buy it.”

 

“Well, let’s find out,” Daphne announced, turning the handle and swinging open the front door daringly.

 

Nothing happened. The entrance to the building was dimply lit, a small room opening into a grand foyer with a double ending staircase leading to the upper floor before them, and hallways leaded to either side. The group entered the foyer and stood before the steps.

 

“A good start,” Fred said, maneuvering himself in front of the group and surveying the situation, “Let’s split up and look for clues.”

 

Before he could move to pair up with Daphne, the red head spoke up and announced her decision.

 

“Velma and I can take the left corridor and Shaggy and Scooby can take the right. Fred can go upstairs. Sound good?” she said, placing a hand on her hip. The group nodded while Fred stared aghast. Eventually, he too nodded as the girls headed off and Shaggy and Scooby remained, trying to convince the other to go first. He shook his head and started up the stairs.

 

“Anybody home?” Daphne yelled as she and Velma entered a sitting room. The pelt of a slain grizzly lay on the marble floor, guiding the two women to a set of sofas. The walls were lined with old paintings and a few mirrors, their corners blurred by cobwebs. Velma flipped a switch but no light came on. Deciding to continue their search in the dim glow of the moonlight streaming in through the windows.

 

***

 

Shaggy peaked his head around a corner, making sure the corridor was empty before sneaking into it. The lanky young man moved slowly down the hall, glancing into each door as he did. Close behind him followed is canine companion.

 

“Like, check in there Scoob,” the young man whispered, waiting patiently for his companion to poke his head in. After a second, the dog yelped in delight and shot into the door, ravenously searching for food. Shaggy followed suite, tearing at the door of an old looking fridge. The shelves were almost empty, holding only a stale looking loaf of bread and some very aged cheeses. Grabbing everything, he kicked closed the door and tossed his ingredients onto a counter. His back to the door, he started interlacing cheese and bread as Scooby watched eagerly.

 

While the two stood mesmerized by their meal, the room slowly started to fill with smoke. A shadow suddenly fell over the table and they both froze. Shaking uncontrollably, Shaggy looked up, straight into the contorted face of ghoul. He dropped his sandwich in a fit of terror. He shot out of the room with a high pitched “zoinks!” Scooby Doo followed close behind as the two barreled out of the kitchen through the eerie fog. Unfortunately, they had scarcely made it ten feet into the corridor when the ground gave out beneath them. Shaggy shrieked as he dropped through the trap door and onto a cool metal slide. He and Scooby tumbled downwards as they spiraled and shot past other slide inlets as the metal became wider and wider. They continued through the darkness for another full minute before the slide spat them out. Landing in a heap, Shaggy struggled to get to his feet in the strange, soft plane they had been tossed onto. Stumbling around the uneven material, he and Scooby were lost on the strange plain in the basement of the manor.

 

***

 

Fred was still sour about being told what to do as he skulked along the landing. He had already searched half of the rooms on the landing: he hadn’t found a soul. He was on his way down two cross onto the other side of the landing when his eyes started playing tricks on him. He scrunched them with his fingers as he could swear there was fog rising inside the building. But despite his efforts, it was still getting more and more hazy.

 

“What the …” he started. Then he felt a sharp pain on the back of his head as something hit him from behind. Fred blacked out before he fell, tumbling down the stairs into the smoke.

 

Fred came to with a start, the stabbing pain still rippling through his skull. He stood up and rubbed his head, feeling a sore lump already starting to rise. Taken aback, by what he saw, Fred’s eyes snapped wide open. He knew that he must have fallen down the stairs, but he now seemed to be sitting in a much larger room than could have been in the manor. The floor was still wooden, coated in a dusty white paint as the hall had had, but this floor seemed to stretch on forever. Turning, he winced as his sore neck screamed at him, but he could finally see a wall, rising close behind him.

 

“Gang?” Fred called out, getting shakily to his feet. He looked around for any sign of the others but finding none, he set about walking into the massive new space. He glanced behind him and his jaw dropped. What he had thought was a wall didn’t lead to the ceiling, miles above his head, but instead plateaued to for the first step in a staircase to the heavens. Fred couldn’t comprehend the sheer scale of the stairs, each one easily ten times as tall as he was. He was still walking as he stared over his shoulder at the immense structure, not realizing that he had reached the end of one of the gigantic floorboards. His legs waded into nothing and he felt the sensation of weightlessness for a full second before his body plummeted down. Throwing his arms our, Fred managed to grab onto the edge of a floor board just in time to halt his descent. He grunted with the effort but managed to hang on, his muscles straining to keep him from falling. He tried to pull himself up but the old wood was curved and slippery, not giving him enough grip. Realizing that he was stuck and that falling through the floorboards would lead to a long drop at his size, Fred did the only thing he could.

 

“HELP!” he yelled as loudly as he could. Unfortunately, his tiny voice barely made a bent in the eerie silence that hugged the manor.

 

***

Velma and Daphne were still searching the foyer. They were having little luck finding clues of any kind, and it was starting to get frustrating.

 

“Do you think the boys have had any more luck than we have?” Daphne asked, fiddling with a candlestick by the door.

 

“I don’t see why not, maybe we should just ask them and let them do everything,” Velma exclaimed.

 

“Geez Velma, calm down, what’s got your panties in a bunch,” Daphne demanded, crossing towards the middle of the room in her direction.

 

“Is that a joke?” Velma demanded, “You were the one that told me to dress a little sexier to get Shaggy to notice me!”

 

Daphne looked her friend from head to toe, dressed in the exact same outfit she always wore. Her red pumps polished and shiny as ever, leading up to her orange thigh-high socks and short red skirt. Her sweater was certainly the same baggy thing it had always been, and she hadn’t even done anything different with her hair.

 

“What do you mean?” Daphne asked, “You look the same.”

 

Outraged, Velma turned to face the redhead and ripped off her sweater, tossing the orange garment onto one of the sofas. Underneath, she was wearing a tight orange tank top, with a wide, low cut for her surprisingly ample cleavage and a high waist to show off her soft, flat abdomen.

 

“I’ve been wearing this thing all day and Shaggy hasn’t noticed a thing!” Velma exclaimed.

 

“But … it’s been under your sweater the whole time,” Daphne retorted, failing to understand her usually very rational friend’s reasoning.

 

“Well I was cold,” Velma huffed, “And another thing: how does wearing this make me sexy?” Velma bent forwards and hoisted up her skirt, the red pleats flying up and exposing a soft round ass. Daphne was shocked at her very bold display but initially failed to see the problem. Then it dawned on her that Velma was referring to the very thin piece of fabric wedged between the pale, round mounds. The waistband of the bright red thong was tightly fixed at the base of Velma’s sacrum, but the rest of it disappeared, the slight hint of a twist visible at the top. Daphne now understood why she had been so offended at her remark about panties, but before she could say anything, she heard a sound behind her. Turning sharply on her heels, her mouth dropped as she met the gaze of a terrifying goblin.

 

Startled she stepped backwards, knocking Velma forwards as she did so. Just at that moment, the goblin flicked a switch and the floor before the woman in orange opened, revealing a trap door. Velma went head over heels into the gap, her yell of jinkies trailing behind her. Fortunately, Daphne managed to stop herself before she too fell in, which didn’t seem to please the goblin, who lunged for her.

 

***

 

Velma landed hard on her rear on a metal surface, but before she had time to figure out where she was, began to slide down quite rapidly. The twisting loops of the metal slide carried her down incredibly quickly, so much so that she couldn’t tell which way she was going. Finally, at the bottom, the slide spit her out onto a cushion, with such force that her glasses popped right off her ears, plunging her into a blurred disorientation.

 

***

 

Shaggy heard a bizarre sound from far away, causing both him and Scooby Doo to look around for its source. A thud of something falling onto metal rang out from afar, followed by a very familiar word in a very unfamiliar voice. The jinkies that they were so used to hearing come from Velma’s mouth, sounded much louder and much deeper, almost rumbling in its gravity. They looked around but failed to find a source for the noise in the pale light, when a shadow fell over them. Instinctively they both looked up, expecting to see some specter or other, but what they saw was far more terrifying.

 

The shadow was cast by an enormous object that appeared from a metal surface that ended some miles above them. Two bright red shoes appeared in the air, followed closely by a pair of massive orange columns. The building sized structure widened and widened, taking on the appearance of legs, until the orange ended somewhere around the middle of the thighs, to be replaced by smooth, milky skin. This skin continued as the thighs came together in a titanic rear. The gargantuan orbs of flesh cast the widest shadow, and more specifically, the one that was rapidly growing around them. The two friends shook in terror, preparing to dash for safety, but it was too late. The enormous ass was upon them before either could move, the thick, meaty flesh engulfing their bodies with ease as it compressed the surface they had been standing on. The cushion flattened as it took the weight of the giantess, the two tiny castaways vanishing beneath the colossal butt in an instant.

 

***

 

“Jinkies! Why did you have to push me Daphne?” Velma demanded as she blinked in the gloomy basement. Her backside felt numb from the landing, but otherwise she was fine. She looked around to see if Daphne had followed her, to find that he hadn’t. Typical. She was frustrated with Daphne for giving her the advice to dress in a more revealing way, but none the less, was only really mad for being shoved through a trap door. She was confused about why she couldn’t see anything clearly until she realized that her face felt like there was something missing.

 

“Oh no! My glasses!” Velma exclaimed, “I can’t see a thing without my glasses.” She steadied herself with her hands and started to get up.

 

***

 

Shaggy was in complete darkness. He tried to move but his body was pinned on either side by two soft walls. They were pressed together but only lightly, sparing his head and not totally crushing his body. The gap that his head was in contained rather warm air, carrying a foul aroma, but at least he was breathing. He tried his legs again, but both were trapped in the soft embrace of whatever was holding him, the soft walls letting him sink into them. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he could make out a crimson line. The line seemed to line one wall that was trapping hi body, going up and down as far as he could see along the paler material that made up the bulk of his prison. He could see that some way above him, the crimson band twisted. From that, Shaggy could tell that the band was about twice his height, in width. As he grew ever more aware of his surroundings, he noticed that the walls which he thought were soft, were covered in a pattern of small lumps.

 

But where was his companion? He twisted his head around as far as he could within the confined space but neither saw not heard any sign of his friend. In his desperation, he yelled out, “Scooby Doo, where are you?”

 

***

 

Gaining her balance, Velma stood up, pushing off her hands and sending her weight through tensed legs. She never felt the slight bump between her butt cheeks as she did, but then again it wasn’t present for long. Scooby Doo’s miniature body had been sandwiched between the two fleshy mounds as thy had come down from above. The thick, heavy flesh fixed him so firmly that he couldn’t even move:  he had no way to make his presence known. When the colossus tensed her titanic muscles, the tiny pooch was pressed between her contracting glutes. An imperceptible yelp escaped his lips as the air was crushed out of him. As the full weight of the humungous woman passed through into her legs, her ass cheeks clenched harder to hold her steady. Scooby Doo’s body withstood all it could, but as the pressure continued to mount, he reached his breaking point. In the blink of an eye, the shrunken dog exploded in a gush of dark red as his organs ruptured and their contents spilled out. That quickly, the once-renowned canine was reduce to a minute red stain between the brunette’s ass cheeks, a crushed spec too insignificant to notice.

 

As Velma stood up and started to walk away from the cushion, the colossal mounds of meat rubbed against each other, smearing the remains of the dog against her flesh, eradicating any noticeable trace of his existence.

 

***

 

Shaggy felt every movement as the giantess rose and walked. Unfortunately for him, the red band he was held against was far more adhesive than he had thought. After spending the whole day stuck inside Velma’s ass, the thong had sponged enough of her sweat to glue the tiny man onto it. As Velma’s butt relaxed after she had stood, the heavy mounds separated, and left Shaggy handing in a tiny slit of dead space, his only support being the red band. Shaggy gasped, astounded that he was still suspended in the darkness, but instantly regretted it as the stale, foul odor that seemed to radiate from between the pale walls flooded his nostrils.

 

He gagged as the giantess started walking, the miniscule folds in her ass crack shifting and releasing the trapped smells within. Shaggy’s world reeked of shit but that was nothing compared to his latest problem. As the titanic beasts of her ass cheeks shifted around him, the tiny man felt himself move. In fact, the red band that he was firmly adherent to was being sucked further into the crack. He was getting closer to the source of the god-awful smell. Suddenly, Shaggy’s flailing arm touched a wall, a hot, moist, twitching wall of skin. He recoiled instantly, but it was no use. Within seconds, the helpless band of Velma’s thong was pulled against her rear, and by some misfortune, Shaggy was on the segment that sat right over her asshole.

 

Even in the darkness, Shaggy could make out the behemoth pit, its wrinkled walls tensing and relaxing, as if taunting him, or threatening him not to get any closer.

 

***

 

“Jinkies, I really hope I find my glasses,” Velma said aloud, dusting herself off as she turned around blindly in the basement. She raised her arms and started walking in one direction, trying her best to feel for any obstacles in her way. She cursed as her thigh bumped into a low table, stopping her progress. She bent down and started to feel around for her spectacles.

 

***

 

Fred heard some commotion below him just as his last drops of strength sapped. He felt his finger tear away from the wood, and he fell into the darkness. Through the emptiness he plunged, for so long that feared he was going to die. It was only as he reached the end of his fall that he saw where he was going. As if in slow motion, the enormous face of his friend Velma passed by him. Her eyes were squinting and she was looking straight through him, not noticing his tiny form. Fred guessed from what he saw, that either she was miles tall, or he was no more than a few millimeters tall. Her colossal nose went next, shooting by before he passed her lips, then chin. The projections of her jaw looked like a cliff, so huge that he could have landed on it, but it was too far away. Instead he plummeted past on his way, spending some time beside her neck. Fred expected to see her usual orange sweater, but he instead found more of her chest and clavicles than he was used to seeing. He just started to see the start of a massive protuberance on her chest when he hit something soft.

 

Fred’s tiny body crashed into Velma’s left breast, the soft flesh engulfing him whole. He hit with such force that he created a tiny dimple as he sank into her skin, before the fatty tissue gave way and he slipped into her cleavage. Velma didn’t even register his insignificant impact. Fred disappeared between her boobs, plunging into darkness as the two enormous mountains enveloped him. He struggled against the flesh that hugged him, but he was powerless against its sheer weight. The tiny man was totally encased in Velma’s giant bosom, trapped in her cleavage without any hope of escaping.

 

***

As Velma bent forwards, her massive ass stuck out and spread, pulling her thong further up her crack. Shaggy was helpless to stop himself as the twisted band pulled him firmly against the giantess, pressing him face-first into her asshole. The putrid flesh stank like nothing he had ever smelled before, and the tight muscles had no give, crushing his body between them and the thong. The tiny man’s nose was swamped by the thick, hot, fetid air in Velma’s ass, while she was none the wiser as to the torment she was putting her friend through.

 

Meanwhile, her bending had the additional effect of causing her bosom to sag down and hang. The slight increase in their weight was more than enough to overcome what little resistance Fred’s puny body was putting up. The enormous mounds easily pulverized the pathetic little man, his body bursting into a little red patch in her cleavage. As she continued to search for her glasses, the simple swinging of her rack rubbed her behemoth boobs together, the friction eradicating any evidence that he had ever been there. Velma would never know that the simple size of her bosom had been enough to exterminate another human, without her ever noticing that she was doing it.

 

***

 

Realizing that her glasses were unlikely to be on such a high surface, Velma got onto her knees and started to search the ground. Unfortunately for Shaggy, this made his situation even worse as the tiny spec of a man was held against the giantess’s puckering anus as she bent low and searched, her colossal ass swaying in the air as her head stayed close to the earth. Shaggy was being pulled ever tighter against her and he feared that he would pop, but then felt some relief.

 

Despite his hopes that his torment was over, he wasn’t as safe as he had hoped. What little give he felt was actually Velma’s anus relaxed in order to dilate. As Shaggy remained blind against the powerful muscles, the pucker opened, its hole suddenly growing larger than the puny man.

 

Before the tiny little guy could even be sucked into her rectum, the massive blast of hot, putrid air hit him. The scalding gas ripped through his useless body, burning his skin off his body. Shaggy’s shriek was lost in the far louder sound of Velma’s gas as he was dissolved in the toxic fumes, his insignificant form vanishing as the torrent of particles of shit and filth ripped him into nothing. The red mist of his remains mixed in with the gas and was deposited like an invisible layer on the fabric of Velma’s thong, never to be found and soon to be washed away along with the traces of her sweat and piss when the underwear was finally washed.

 

Velma blushed as the fart ripped through the silence, not knowing that it had also ripped her friend into shreds against her asshole, as she continued to search for her glasses.

 

***

 

Above the tiny killing field, Daphne was entangled in her own struggle against the goblin. It had lunged at her but instead of running away, the fierce redhead had stood her ground and now the two had locked arms and were fighting to get the upper hand on each other. Daphne was painfully aware that the trap door was still behind her and that the goblin was trying to push her down. But why wasn’t the monster able to push her? Surely it should have been stronger than a human. Unless it wasn’t a monster at all. Ducking to the side and using the monster’s own weight in her favor, Daphne managed to free one hand and claw at the goblin’s face. Instead of tearing into skin, her fingers managed to dig into latex and rip away a cleverly designed mask.

 

“Professor Orville?” Daphne gasped, recognizing the face of one of their suspects, a brilliant forensic scientist in the police department, “But why kidnap all those people?”

 

“Kidnap?” he laughed, “Then you really don’t know what I’ve been doing at all! You kids have no idea how hard it is to get ethics approval for testing new science, especially when everyone thinks you’re a one trick pony! But I finally did it, I finally made it work!”

 

Daphne racked her brain for any clue as to what he was talking about. It then dawned on her that she had seen some newspaper clippings about how Professor Orville had once been a pharmaceutical scientist, fired because he was trying to experiment on animals with a drug to shrink massive tumors. She wasn’t sure, but she had a hunch.

 

“If you’re not kidnapping them, then how are you making them disappear?” she demanded, dodging a swipe from the old man and landing a kick of her own. She sprung behind him and wrapped and arm around his neck, locking him in a choke hold.

 

“Oh those kids were still around, you just couldn’t see them,” he blurted, visibly annoyed that she wasn’t fitting the pieces of his puzzle together, “With a little more time, I could have made shrinking cancers a daily procedure, but now, you’ve ruined everything!”

 

Realizing that he wasn’t going to be able to overpower her, he aimed a fist at her face. Before Daphne could move, a burst of mist shot into her face, dazzling her. Professor Orville expected this to stun her, but instead she lurched forward. The old man’s eyes widened in panic as the two of them stumbled over the edge, into the trap door.

 

They hit the metal slide together, but while Daphne was merely trying to slow down, she could see the professor desperately clawing at the sides, using every ounce of strength he had to try to escape. She didn’t understand what he was so afraid of, but she guessed it must have been bad to warrant the level of terror she saw in his eyes. Despite his best effort, they slid down, shooting through the bizarre mist towards the basement.

 

“Don’t you understand, you’ve doomed us both!” the Professor screamed as his voice seemed to grow more distant and far less powerful. Daphne had no idea what he meant as he continued to slide. The metal sides of the slide were moving away, she guessed as it was widening, but in fact, it was because she was getting simultaneously further from both.

 

After what seemed like ages, the slide ended, and the two were thrown into the air in a colossal room. Daphne screamed as she saw how far she had to fall, but then stopped as she saw something far more terrifying. Miles away in the distance, she saw her friend, but what she couldn’t understand was how Velma had gone from a few inches shorter than her, to a thousand times her size. The gigantic form of the brunette was bent forward on her knees, her enormous ass in the air, aimed at them, the thick, bare buttocks peaking from beneath her skirt. Daphne thought she was going to faint, but tried to get her attention anyway.

 

“VELMA! HELP!” she yelled as she fell.

 

***

 

Velma turned around, frustrated at her inability to find her glasses. Still, she could just about make out colors in the gloomy blur of the basement and she noticed something behind her. A blurry red object was lying on the floor some distance away from her. It was then that the brunette realized that she was only wearing one shoe: the other must have come off during her slide through the trap door. Glad that she had at least found something, Velma stood up and walked over to the bright object.

 

***

 

Professor Orville had landed on a hard surface. The ground was tough and uneven, and carried a stale smell. We glanced around for his mask, but he knew it wasn’t important. He knew what was happening and worse, he knew how much danger he was in. He tried to get to his feet, but felt a sharp pain along his left leg. Looking down, the middle-aged man saw a horrific sight. His tibia had shattered on landing and now stuck of his leg like a spike, tipped in blood. As he tried to calm his breathing and not to vomit, he failed to notice the subtle, rhythmic vibrations, which were getting stronger ever moment.

 

The shadow cast over him was what finally alerted him to the true proximity of his demise. The angry, scared man looked up, over the large walls that enclosed his position as the source of the shadow. He swallowed hard as he witnessed the colossal form of that bratty know-it-all that had been snooping around his work. The enormous orange columns of her legs led up to her inappropriately short red skirt. She was standing so close over him that the crimson pleats obscured his view of the rest of her, and all he could see were her thick, milky thighs leading up to the faintest hint of a red thong on her crotch.

 

Professor Orville didn’t try to run. He knew that he wouldn’t make it far. Instead, he accepted his fate, his shoulders sagging as he lay down and waited for it all to end. He saw the monstrous tower of one leg rise and the bare form of an orange sock-clad foot swing over him. Even in the dim light he could see the bits of dust and dirt that had stuck to the bottom of her sole, crushed and pasted under her sweaty foot.

 

The enormous orange beast descended on him at an almost mockingly languid pace, as if the giantess was teasing him with her foot. Professor Orville cursed the brat for trying to make him suffer and screamed for her to just end it. Meanwhile, Velma had no idea that the mastermind behind this whole case was sitting in her shoe. She pushed her foot towards it as best as she could without her glasses to help guide her.

 

The enormous, curling toes entered the shoe like a beast entering its lair, the rippling movements so minute to her, but very evident in the eyes of the miniscule man beneath her. Professor Orville breathed his last breath of stale, sweaty air as the thick cotton sock came to meet him. The sole of Velma’s foot barely touched him, but was powerful enough to send him flat onto his back. As the unstoppably huge flesh came down in his frail form, his body spread out. The puny man sank into the soft material of the sock as the foot kept coming, already pressing down on the inside of the shoe, the massive curves finding their familiar grooves and craters.

 

Professor Orville, who had designed the shrinking formula and who had been testing it, with the sole purpose of being able to use it to treat cancer patients, had now been reduced to the size of a grain of rice by his very work. As Velma eased her foot into place, the pressure on the man grew and grew, his body groaning with the effort of simply staying in one piece.

 

Then the pressure became too much. Without so much as the chance to scream or pray for mercy, the insignificant body of the scientist exploded with a gush of red under the ball of Velma’s foot. His remains stayed together until Velma flexed her foot, ready to lift it. The movement smeared the man’s remains against the soft leather insole of the shoe, before sucking it up into the fabric of her sock. Mixing in with the sweat already soaking it, Professor Orville’s bloody corpse would appear nothing more than a smudge to the giantess, and after sending her socks through the washing machine, no one would be able to guess how the brilliant man had been killed. Velma didn’t hear the tiny squelch beneath her foot as she turned around, satisfied that her shoe was on firmly, not realizing that she had just ended another life without a clue.

 

***

 

Daphne rubbed her aching head as she suddenly awoke from her unconscious state. She had landed hard on the basement floor and the drop should really have killed her. She tried to get up but her legs weren’t obeying her commands. She looked around, desperately trying to find Velma, who she had definitely seen on her fall. To her horror, she found her.

 

The brunette was standing not more than a foot away from her, but that distance was multiplied a thousand times in Daphne’s eyes. The bookish young woman’s red shoes rose before Daphne like two mountain ranges, the faintest shine glinting off them in the gloomy basement. Gazing up her tremendous form, the tiny redhead started to shake and shiver. Why was Velma facing her but not moving? What was she thinking?

 

Daphne then looked around to see that she was in fact not fully on the ground, but on an object laying on it. Her stomach flipped as she glanced down her body and saw the awkward angle at which her lower body bent at her spine. A solid red bar had caught her and was keeping in the air. Beneath the bar however, Daphne could see a distorted picture of the ground behind. Her heart leapt as she realized where she was, and that this was her best chance of being discovered. A tearful smile filled her face: she was going to make it.

 

***

 

“There are my glasses!” Velma said triumphantly bending forwards to pick up the blurry red object before her. She saw some hazy parts and odd shapes but attributed that to her poor vision. Lifting them up to her face, she brushed off some dirty before putting them on.

 

***

 

Daphne was thrilled as she heard the announcement and even more so when the giantess places her fingers on the frame and delicately lifted the glasses off the floor. Daphne struggled to keep her balance, but she was slowly being raised to Velma’s face, to where she would be seen and saved. She passed the giantesses colossal waist and up her abdomen. Daphne couldn’t help but allow her gaze to linger on her friend’s breasts, which were surprisingly large considering how she hid them beneath sweaters all the time.  She made a note to help Velma in her conquest with Shaggy as soon as she was back to her normal size.

 

While she was thinking this, she didn’t notice the titan’s other arm coming up to her. With a casual flick of her finger, Velma slammed Daphne’s tiny, broken body off the red frame, throwing the helpless little person into the air, far above where she had been. Daphne’s eyes widened as she failed to scream, the force of the flick emptying her lungs of air. Instead, she stared in disbelief at her friend, the friendly face zooming further and further away as she fell: she had been so close.

 

This was Daphne’s last thought before her back hit the hard basement floor, her skull shattering and everything going black.

 

***

 

Velma placed her glasses firmly on her nose and looked around. She could have sworn she had heard someone else coming down the slide a moment ago, but now saw no one. Deciding that she was just being paranoid, she turned on her heel and headed for a door across the room. With her first step, her newly placed red pump fell on Daphne’s corpse. The firm shoe compressed her body until it burst, making a little red pool beneath her, only to be quickly wiped away as her toe curled and the show smeared her remains on the ground.

 

Velma left the old manor, never knowing where her friends had gone, or what had really happened, but always wondering why they had chosen to abandon her that night. She had so many theories, but could never prove what had gone on, or where here four friends had gone.