- Text Size +

Sarah held her breath as the foot remained still, as the giantess was putting on her other shoe. The tiny girl was desperately trying to rationalize what was happening, but she just couldn’t. She had gotten as far as being in a shoe, but it was impossible. There was simply no way that she could be so tiny; she was scarcely the size of the great toe she was leaning on for support.

 

The inside of the shoe was getting warmer by the second, heat radiating from the titanic foot, made worse by the thick sock in the tight-fitting sneaker. Sarah was not normally claustrophobic, but the very enclosed space and the impossibility of escaping it made her extremely uneasy. She wanted to scream, she wanted to hammer down the walls of the shoe to escape, but she knew that she couldn’t. She was simply too small, and then it dawned on her that she might be in real danger. Getting a pebble in your shoe was not uncommon, but she had never really thought what happened to the pebble until now. The tiny blonde’s mind was filled with imaged of the enormous toes curling and grinding her as the foot walked, reducing her to a pulp.

 

She had to do something. Without considering the futility of her actions, Sarah started pounding on the tip of the toe.

 

Lina finished putting her shoes on at her own pace, knowing that they were already late and that she would have to run laps anyway. She found it funny how the punishment for being late for physical education was in fact more physical education. She was a little disappointed that Sarah had already gone in without her, but they weren’t in the same sport after all. She stood up and walked towards the door, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The sports clothes in this country were ridiculous, she thought, her shorts almost showing the base of her ass as she walked, and her t-shirt definitely a few sizes too small for her breasts. Still, it was her last day, so she decided to just bear it.

 

Sarah thought for just a moment that her assault on the toe had worked as she felt it move. Then, to her horror, the entire shoe moved rapidly as it lifted off the ground. The foot tilted so the toes pointed down and the tiny girl’s body fell flat against the end of the shoe. The speed of the movement caught Sarah totally off guard as the shoe rocketed through the air. Then, as it started to fall, the massive cave tilted the other way and Sarah felt herself falling, right towards the enormous toes. She screamed and grabbed at her surroundings for all the good it did her, but still slipped under the great toes as the foot continued to fall, rolling under the ball of the foot.

 

When it hit the ground, Sarah’s fall ended abruptly. Like a hammer striking an anvil, the colossal sock-covered foot swatted the tiny girl down and pinned her against the shoe. Sarah’s world disappeared as her body was swallowed up by the warm fabric. Then she felt the pressure. As the giantess’s other foot rose, all her weight came to rest on her tiny prisoner. Sarah felt like she was going to explode as the unimaginably incredible weight compressed her body. She couldn’t breathe or move and her very skeleton felt like it would pop, but somehow she was still intact. She hadn’t been crushed like an insect or burst like a berry, but instead was very much alive … and in agony. As the pain shot through her, the blonde almost wished that she had been killed, but as it lessened, and she remained stuck under the thick, cotton sock, she was finally able to draw a breath.

 

The air was suddenly much fouler, as if the step had squeezed out the sweat from the giantess’s foot, sweat which now soaked into the sock and dissipated in the air. Sarah still breathed lungful after lungful of the warm, damp gas joyfully, easing the burning in her lungs and the throbbing in her head. She thought foolishly that her torment was over, that the one step was all she was destined to suffer, but that was far from the truth. Her eyes widened and a sob caught in her throat as she heard the boom of the other foot falling, and the shoe she was in began to rise once more.

 

Lina walked out of the locker room, quickly making her way outside to the track. Each step she took crushed Sarah and each time her foot rose the tiny girl was tossed into a new angle to be crushed again. Even the short walk to the track was pure torture for the disheveled blonde girl in her friend’s shoe; the titan’s foot already sweating in the early summer warmth and drenching her sock. Sarah’s cries of agony were too puny for her, or anyone, to hear, and she went unnoticed by the French girl as she stepped outside.

 

“You’re late Frenchy!” grumbled the Phys. Ed. Teacher, “Give me ten laps!”

 

Lina shrugged, understanding the tone of her voice more than the content, but comprehending then number ten on her hands. As the other students stretched, she set off on her run.

 

As the giantess set her foot down to take off, the enormous heel rose and all the titan’s weight came through the ball of her foot, right onto Sarah. The tiny girl felt a new depth of agony as Lina unintentionally ground her into the shoe, threatening to squish her completely. She felt the pattern of the cotton socks dig into her skin, cutting her up into sections and soaking her in the giantess’s sweat. Then she took off, pushing her foot off the ground and sending ever more force through her prisoner’s body. Sarah had the air pressed out of her lungs, ripping away the scream that was at her lips. As the foot sailed through the air, Sarah had a moment to recover before the foot struck the ground again … and again … and again.

 

Lina continued her run, oblivious to the torment she was putting her host through, covering her prescribed distance in the heat with little thought to stopping or slowing down. In her shoe, Sarah was stepped on repeatedly, and as time went on, became more and more like the French girl’s sock: hot, grimy and soaked in sweat. As the warm fluid covered her body and drenched her hair, tiny droplets forced their ways into Sarah’s gasping mouth, causing her to choke and splutter in the moments when she wasn’t being pulverized by the massive foot. The salty fluid caused her to gag, but she didn’t have enough time between steps to vomit.

 

Phys. Ed. was a 90-minute class, and Sarah felt every second of it. Even in the morning, the sun was still far too hot and in its efforts to keep her cool, the giantess’s body flooded her shoes with perspiration, almost enough to make the thick socks see through. By the end of track, as Lina walked back to the locker room to shower, Sarah was well and truly glued to her foot, the sticky drying sweat holding her body smothered against the fabric. She thought that if she wasn’t going to die, she would at least get used to the pain of being stepped on, but each foot fall brought just as much agony as the last. Sarah cried as the giantess carried her to the showers, totally unaware of the punishment she had just dished out.

 

In the changing room, the din of changing high school girls was deafening. Sarah could barely hear through the thick walls of the shoe, but even muffled, the noise was far too loud for her tiny ears. Lina walked over to where their stuff was, expecting to see her host, but then realized that the yoga group hadn’t been let out yet. Most of the other girls who ran track were changing in a group on the other end of the long room, so Lina plunked herself down on the bench and started to untie her laces.

 

Sarah breathed a gasp of relief as the insurmountable force on her body was finally lifted. Now was her chance. Now she could get the giantess’s attention and end this torment. She waited patiently, her body still glued to the sock as the walls of the shoe started to shake.

 

Lina loosened the trainer as much as she could, then slipped it off, relishing in the feeling of fresh air hitting her hot foot, she stretched her toes and then curled them, enjoying the cool feeling that met her. Underneath those toes, Sarah was at first overjoyed as the giantess’s digits stretched, pushing her away from their sweltering embrace and giving her a breath of mildly fresher air. But then it all went south, as Lina’s curling toes pulled her back towards them, and with an inaudible yelp, Sarah was swallowed up in her sock. The enormous columns of flesh squeezed her without pity as she became very much entombed in the damp, smelly cotton, sweat oozing out of the fabric and lathering her body. Just as she was sure her body would explode, the pressure eased and the titanic French girl relaxed her foot.

 

Okay, she thought, at least that part was over. Sarah tried to reassure herself that she could still be discovered, that the monstrous person that had just subject her to literal torture would finally be able to see that she was there. And then she fell. Like a cruel joke by some divine being, the tiny girl who had been so firmly glued to the behemoth’s sock, simply slipped off and fell from her raised foot. Lina paid no attention to the spec that shed from her sock as she focused on getting her finger between the cotton and her ankle.

 

The blinding lights of the locker room dazzled Sarah as she tumbled several stories (from her perspective) towards the ground. With a blood curdling scream, she hit the hard surface with a sickening crack, her body bounced a little bit off the ground and then landed in a heap. The pain was unbearable, like having fallen from a rooftop, but surprisingly, she hadn’t broken anything. Slowly and with a lot of aching, Sarah managed to push herself onto her hands and knees, to give her sore ribcage the chance to recover and for her to catch her breath. The floor was so cool compared to her previous, sweaty prison, that she felt slightly reinvigorated. She was going to make it. She was going to get up and run towards safety. Who knew, maybe one of her friends was in the changing room. Maybe they would see her and rescue her from this nightmare. She flinched as all of these hopes threatened to vanish as something massive fell from the sky.

 

Sarah screamed as the enormous sock hit the ground beside her, the many folds of discolored, moist cotton forming a mountain just a few body lengths to her left. Her heart racing, she tried to calm down as she realized that it had missed her. She breathed a ragged sigh of relief.

 

Lina’s foot came crashing down on the minute girl a moment later, and Sarah was completely unprepared for it. The enormous, meaty ball of her foot struck the blonde like a meteor, the hard flesh forcing the tiny girl flat against the floor. As the rest of the weight of her leg came down, Sarah’s body was compressed, limbs splayed out as she was pushed forcefully into the skin, sweat oozed from the pores in Lina’s foot, coating her host in yet another layer of the vile fluid. Tiny droplets of the disgusting, salty mess snuck their ways into the puny young woman’s mouth and nose. Sarah felt like her insides were on fire as Lina’s sweat sucked the water from her system, drying her out from one side and crushing her from the other. She prayed for this torment to end, no tears left in her eyes with which to cry and no air left in her lungs with which to scream. She waited as Lina leisurely removed her other shoe.