- Text Size +

It was the smile that doomed her. The beautiful, terrible smile.

Had their roles been reversed, if she had been the one checking her make up in the mirror and chatting to her friend, she would have been surprised. She would have been shocked to see a tiny woman stood waving at her by the sink, even despite the stories you heard.

If their roles had been reversed, she would not have smiled.

She didn’t know how she shrank, she didn’t know when. All she remembered was the darkness, the sickness, the world spinning. Then she woke, naked and cold and only a fraction of an inch tall.

The tiles were freezing beneath her bare feet. She tried shouting, screaming for help but the sounds of the club beyond the bathroom door drowned out any chance she had of discovery.

When they arrived, massive and giggling, she felt a flicker of hope.

They didn’t see her at first, didn’t hear her cries for help. She jumped in place, waving her arms and screaming until she was hoarse. She feared she was just too small, that they wouldn’t notice the tiny human shouting at them from in front of their bare midriffs.

The two women were in their early twenties and sporting lithe bodies that would draw the eye of anyone in the room. Their hands and arms were painted with tattoos, their lips and noses studded with rings – standard attire for the kind of club they were in.

The one of the left had the brightest orange hair she had ever seen, falling in curls to the shoulders of her leather jacket. Her friend had dyed her hair grey and wore yellow lensed sunglasses despite the gloom. A half-drunk bottle of beer dangled from her fingertips.

It was the flame haired goddess that spotted her, spotted her and smiled.

Her hand moved faster than she could believe, filling the air above her before she even had time to run. The crash of the fingernail against the tiles almost deafened her. From the tip to the flesh of her finger, the nail was as long as she was tall.

Their laughter fell around her like thunder as the nail dragged forwards, catching her and tilting until she fell against it. Within less than a second she was cowering against the black painted wall, naked and exposed in their drunken gaze.

‘Fuck, she is real,’ her captor chuckled, ‘have you ever seen one this small before?’

The grey haired giantess leaned towards her, narrowing her black shaded eyes. She lowered her glasses, inspecting the trembling creature atop her friend’s finger.

‘Maybe,’ she shrugged, ‘I think she is bigger than Boot Bitch.’

‘Oh shit, yeah I forgot about Boot Bitch. Damn you had him so long as well.’ The shrunken woman fought to keep her footing as the woman tilted her hand again. She came perilously close to falling the vast distance to the floor only for the world to buck and send her crashing back against her nail.

‘Yeah he lived in my Docs for nearly a year. Did I tell you about when I caught him trying to escape? I had a toe ring on and the sneaky little shit was holding on to it. I dunno what he thought was going to happen. You should have seen the state of him. He was half dead and half drowned.’

The orange haired woman made a face. Her hand dropped back to the sink, dumping the shrunken woman onto the counter top as her friend continued her tale. The tiny woman could only cower in its shadow as they spoke as though she wasn’t even there.

‘Hey it was a hot summer ok? Even so, trying to hold onto my toe while I was walking was a ballsy move, I’ll give him that. It’s a miracle he didn’t get squashed.  I guess he was so desperate to get out that it was worth the risk. Still, didn’t do him any good. I was so tempted to squash him there and then but held off. He was Boot Bitch for a reason so I sent him right back in there.’

‘Damn right you did,’ she turned her eyes on the woman beside her hand. The tiny creature squeaked with fear as her fingers curled into a fist, ‘These little fuckers need to know their place. What happened to him in the end?’

Her friend took a sip of her beer and shrugged, ‘No idea, one day he just wasn’t in there. He probably got stepped on and I didn’t notice. It’s amazing he lasted as long as he did to be honest.’

The shrunken woman scuttled backwards as the huge siren bent double and extended a finger towards her. ‘Maybe it’s time I replaced him. What do you think cutie pie, want to be my new Boot Bitch?’

She smirked cruelly and took another swing from the bottle, straightening to sneer down at the little woman.

The orange haired girl clapped, letting out an excited squeal, ‘Oh shit yeah, that’s a much better idea than what I had planned. I was just gonna smush her.’

Her thumb was in position before her captive could even blink; an iron hard digit with a jet black nail poised to push down and snuff out her life. The grey haired girl did nothing to stop her friend, watching coldly as the woman was knocked onto her back. She held the bottle to her fuchsia lips, drawing on the amber liquid.

On the counter, the shrunken woman could do nothing as the thumb pushed down on her body. She cried out in pain as the weight bore down on her ribcage. Stars flashed before her eyes, obscuring the faces of the two massive titans above her. She tried to cry out, tried to push the huge thumb off her.

Her voice weak, she croaked out into the night, ‘Please, have mercy!’ 

Their laughter boomed through the room like an explosion. Her tormenter released her as a torrent of beer rained down around her. The grey haired girl sat down her bottle, her chest shuddering as she wiped a tear from her eye. Her other hand mopped at the beer dripping from her lips and chin. ‘Oh shit, I’ve never actually done a spit take before!’

The tiny woman tried to stand, her body still racked with pain. The tile beneath her feet was soaked with beer warm from her captor’s mouth. She slipped, landing hard on her knee. She cried out with pain as the two girls clutched each other, shook by fits of laughter.

‘Have mercy?’ the orange haired giantess mocked, ‘did you really think that was gonna work? Here let me show you something.’

She steadied herself on her friend as she moved onto one leg, lifting her boot up onto the counter. The ground shook as it connected with the tiled surface, raising another whimper of fear from the girl stood there.

Before her the toe of the huge girl’s boot rose before her. She stood smaller than any of the treads, the scuffed rubber hard enough to liquidise her should the girl so wish. As monstrous as the foot before her was, it paled in comparison to the vision pushed between the treads.

She screamed, she cried, her hands at her mouth, her head shaking back and forth.

‘That’s right you little bitch, drink it all in.’

The corpse stood at least ten times taller than she was. It appeared to be female though it was almost impossible to tell. A ruin of blood, bone and gore, it was barely even human. Whoever it had been had been dead a while, though not long enough for the blood to have completely dried. Dirt stuck to where it had splashed across the sole of the boot, stones almost as large as she was embedded into its shattered torso.

‘She begged for mercy,’ the giant woman grinned, ‘begged and pleaded and offered to do anything we asked. Even when we started to hurt her, started to smash up her little hands and feet, she kept begging and pleading. Do you know how long she took to die? How many hours she survived in pure agony before I crushed her beneath my boot? You know, I think she was actually happy when the end came, I think she was grateful. I should have made her say thank you really, maybe next time.’

Her shoe moved away as she leaned down to the terrified woman, so close she could have stuck out her tongue and snatched her up. Her booze scented breath washed over her as she spoke.

‘I guess this is just my kink you know, something unconventional that gets me really hot. It’s a shame you’re so tiny otherwise you might have got to find that out for yourself. At your size though,’ her voice was a whisper now, razor sharp, ‘I would barely feel you as you drowned. You wouldn’t be worth the trouble but think about this; if we were able to completely destroy someone way bigger than you, how well do you think you will do huh?’

The little woman sobbed on her knees, paralysed with fear.

‘So what are we gonna do with her?’ the grey haired girl asked, adjusting her fringe.

Her friend took a moment, a finger on her lips. ‘I’ve got it.’

She lifted her hands to her brow and slid out a hairclip from the mass of curls at her temple. Her smile never wavered as she levelled it at the tiny woman.

‘Now what do you think I could do with this huh?’

The simple clip was three times her length and radiated menace as it tracked through the air. She cried out, agony twisting through her as it collided with her upper thigh.

‘Oh shut up you little bitch, I barely touched you. You’re lucky you still even have legs, I could take them so easily from you. That’s something you really should be thanking me for.’

Her victim looked up at her with eyes wide with fear. Her bottom lip quivered, mucus dripping from her nose. How could this be happening to her? Less than an hour ago she was normal, she was like these girls. No, nothing was like these girls. Still, she had a life, she was a person, but now?

High above, a perfect black eyebrow rose. The blow that was delivered was vicious, smashing into her ribs with a loud crack. It was like being hit by a steel girder.

The air was knocked out of her as she was thrown across the tile, blood spurting from her mouth.

‘Are you fucking stupid?’ the girl hissed, her friend watching with an amused expression on her otherwise innocent face, ‘Are you deaf?’

The woman sobbed, raising an arm weakly as though it could do anything to delay her fate.

‘Do you want us to hurt you?’ the grey haired girl had a voice like silk, ‘That’s ok if you do, we’re gonna hurt you anyway.’

She took the hairclip and held it before her like a spear.

‘You’re one of the lucky ones, you know that? So many of you things die like bugs, die in the darkness and the dirt. People like us step on things like you, we step on you and don’t even notice. One careless footfall, one step on the way to the bar or the store, and you’re lives end. You’re gone and nobody even notices.

Not you though, that won’t happen to you. We’re going to notice you, we’re going to hurt and torment you. You’re about to be our toy for as long as you last. You’ll be our toy until we decide we don’t want you any more, until you bore us. Then you’ll die.’

She chuckled softly as the woman broke down. The clip hovered around her, ready to strike, ‘What do you think would happen to you if I pushed this between your legs? Do you think you’d get off on it, do you think you’d tear? We can find out if you like, I really don’t mind. I’ll skewer you right here and we can both see how long you take to die. Alternatively, you can do as you’re told, you can get on your knees and you can thank us for even letting you live this long. You can thank us for taking the time out of our night to talk to you, to acknowledge you rather than just simply crushing you like the sad little bug you are.’

They scoffed at her as she crawled to her knees, her body shaking with pain and fear. ‘Thank you,’ the word came first as a whisper and then louder, screeched into the bathroom as the clip slammed into her back. ‘Thank you!’

‘So what do you wanna do with her?’ the slender goddess asked, manipulating the clip in her fingertips, ‘you want to just eat her or something? As you say, she’s too small to be much good for anything else.’

Her friend put her finger on her lips, her hips twisting as she pretended to ponder the idea, ‘Tempting, very tempting. What do you think little one?’ she drummed her fingers on her exposed stomach, ‘Do you think you’re good enough to be food? Would you like that, would you like to go screaming down my throat? You wouldn’t be the first one to be burned up in my belly.’

She waited a moment, allowing the idea to sink in to her victim. The sounds of the club pounded through the door as the desperate pleas of the shrunken woman drifted up from the sink.

‘No, you don’t want that? I’m offended, looks like we go with my original plan then. Hey, put your foot up here will you?’

Her grey haired friend obliged, resting her chunky soled ankle boot on the edge of the sink unit.

The tiny woman was helpless as once again she was lifted into the air, this time pinched roughly between a thumb and forefinger. Her orange haired captor smiled down at her as the clip was split in two. There was barely time to react as the two metal bars slammed together, trapping the woman between them. The cold steel crushed into her stomach causing a spray of vomit to burst from her mouth.

As always, only giggles and insults answered her.

She hung limp as she was borne towards the waiting boot. It was mountainous, looming up towards her. With deft fingers, her captor parted the clip by a fraction and slid it into the zip pull. The huge women watched as she was released, crashing into the hard leather wall.

‘Ooh nice, thank you babe,’ her new captor angled her foot back and forth, watching as the tiny creature bounced in place, releasing a groan of pain with each blow. ‘Cute little accessory.’

Their victim was in hell, the metal pinching just below her cracked ribcage further labouring her breathing. The space between the bars, while constrictive, was not sufficient to hold her in place now the vast distance between the girl’s ankle and the sole of the boot was now open beneath her. Her arms strained as she fought to keep herself from falling.

‘No problem, it’s not Boot Bitch but it’s a start. Ok little one, so here’s what’s gonna happen. Since we’re nice, we’re gonna let you decide your fate. It’s nearly midnight now, this place closes at three. Let’s say that gives you four hours tops before we get back to our place.

The club is crowded and so is the dance floor. If you can keep yourself in position, hold on until we finish our night then we’ll keep you. Well we’ll at least make sure your death goes noticed. Hey maybe you’ll even get to be the new Boot Bitch?

If not though, if you can’t hold on long enough, well that’s on you. At your size I don’t think you’ll survive a four inch drop, even if you do odds of you getting stepped on out there are pretty much one hundred percent. Even if it’s not us, someone will get you eventually. That’s how things like you die, that’s what you should expect. Still, the choice is yours, perhaps we’ll see you later?’

The giant woman whose shoe she now clung to smiled down at her before blowing her a kiss.

‘Good luck little one,’ she waved before returning her foot to the ground.

That first footfall almost dislodged her there and then, sending pangs of agony ripping through her.

Far above the girls finished admiring themselves in the mirror and returned into the whirling lights and blaring music of the club.

They walked arm in arm, their smiles bright and beautiful.