[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is the story of Jake, a boy with a ruthless childhood that ended up adopted when he was 13 by the Sullivan family. Now with 17 and not wanting to be a burdden for the family, Jake prepares to leave the house and venture back into the world as soon as he graduates school, but destiny might play a final joke on him.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: this story features delicate content of sexual nature and should be read only by adults. If you are not interested in controversial themes, please don't read.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Incest, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 18419 Read: 106969
Published: August 19 2019 Updated: August 10 2020
Story Notes:

This is my first story and english isn't my primary language, so I apologise in advance for any and all grammar mispeling. Point it out and I will correct as soon as possible. I will add more tags as the story progress if necessary.

Wanted to thank Hoolyz, Omanahan88, Shrinker82 and Ecstacy. You are all great writers of this site, and your stories gave me courage to also try creating a world of my own. 

 

1. Jake and Janine by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (669 words)

2. Maggie and Kate by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (755 words)

I am adapting to the site format, and trying to increase the chapters length as more ideas come to mind. Hope you enjoy and thanks for taking the time to read this story. If you spot any misspelling, please leave a comment and I will try to fix it as soon as I can.

3. Golden sandals by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1205 words)

As always, thank you for taking the time to read this story. This chapter will be a little longer (or so I hoped T_T) and I will try to bring a new one by night time. Hope you like it :)

4. Like water and oil by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (843 words)

Finally managed to update! This chapter is more character driven, but fear not! The next is on the way and there will be some juicy parts in it! And, as always, thank you for taking your time to read this story!

5. Enters the good doctor by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (820 words)

The plot thickens! As promised, there is some action in this chapter, with the official introduction of the girls father and the return of Janine!! Thank you for taking the time to read this story and please leave a comment at the end. Suggestions are always welcome! :)

 

6. The princess treatment by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1246 words)

Sorry people! I wasnt sattisfied with the final of this chapter so I deleted it and reuploaded. This is the final version of ch. 6. Again, sorry. This wont happen again! As always, thank you for taking the time to read this story :) 

7. Incestuous desire - Part I by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1059 words)

Sorry for the long delay. Finally got some time to sit and write. Hope you like it and as always, thank you for taking the time to read this story :)

 

8. Cold shoulder by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1192 words)

All right! This chapter took way more time than I thought it would, but its here! I wanted so much things to develop and I think I finally decided the outline of the most important stuff... hopefully. Hope you like it and, as always, thanks for taking the time to read this story.

 

 

9. Jake's world by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1188 words)

I am finally back!! Thank you for taking the time to read this story! Hope you like this new chapter :)

 

 

10. Nate by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (928 words)

Uploaded TWO chapters this time guys (ch. 10 and 11). 10 is character driven. 11 is the one with size action, but I highly recommend you read both. Also, corrected some typing and grammar errors I spoted on ch. 1 and 9. Just mistakes I spoted by chance. If you see any other, please let me know and I will make the corrections. Thats it! Hope you enjoy and thank you for taking the time to read this story!

 

 

11. Mega-Maggie by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1795 words)

12. So near yet so far by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1045 words)

13. Her first time with a flea by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 2] (1209 words)

BobGreen recently asked how I think a relation between a girl the size of a continent and a human would be, which inspired me to write this chapter. Hope you all like how it turned out.

 

14. The useless and the useful by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 0] (1301 words)

As promised, a chapter before Christmas!! Hope you all enjoy. As always, thanks for reading!

 

15. Rising awareness by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 0] (694 words)

Just a short chapter. Sorry. Been quite busy, but I think I have most of this story figured out. Thanks for reading :)

 

 

16. Caretakers by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 0] (774 words)

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading :)

17. The issue by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] (590 words)

It’s been a while since I updated. Very short chapter, but hope you people like it.

 

 

18. Everything back into place... almost by Mr in A suit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1106 words)

HA! You thought I'd given up on this story? So did I! But here it is, a brand new chapter!! Hope you enjoy!