- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HA! You thought I'd given up on this story? So did I! But here it is, a brand new chapter!! Hope you enjoy!

 

Quick recap. Last time Jake was right about to be crushed out of existence by his oblivious sister. More than that, while under the shadow of Maggie’s massive pale sole, in a mix of shame, guilty and pleasure, Jake found himself wanting to be flattened like an insect.

And so, the shrunken boy stood still on the floor, dick on his hand, waiting for the imminent impact. When the loud thud finally came and the lights did not go out, astonished, Jake saw he had been caught right in between the gap of the blonde’s big toe...

The air suddenly stanky of feet. It’s common to imagine that a feet fetishist would be beyond happy in this sort of situation, but for someone the size of a flea, the usually pleasant stink  smells a thousand times stronger. Make it double since we are talking about Maggie.

Jake wrinkled his nose felling nauseated. Again, all details were in display for him: he could see the grime and beaddles of sweat sticking off her foot skin. But it did not last long as Maggie gave another step ahead, causing a fierce current of air that carries Jake into a corner near the room door.

............

Janine just couldn’t process it all. This day had started like any other and then everything went side ways after Maggie fled dragging Jake along with the help of that stupid boyfriend. She called her father asking for help but when he finally got home he... he said something about helping with his lab research  and apllied a blue paste on her face... Now she was barelly some milimiters tall, trapped in Kate’s desk after facing death in the eyes.

And just when Janine thought things were better after her unexpected reunion with Jake, they end up separated again.

Kate had yet to realize her brother was missing. She was still fumming because of the silly discussion with Maggie and all the surreal situation, but finally turns her head down and get sight of the tiny dot frantically jumping on the table top. Probably Janine trying to get her attention.

 

- What is it? – She inquires picking the magnifying glass. Scaning the surface, it didn’t take long for Kate to understand what Janine was trying to say.

 

- Janine, where is Jake?

 

Kate moves her free hand to catch Janine who in return screams and tries to run, but Kate’s phalanges alone are enough to outgrown any possible distance her tiny sister can cover in less than two seconds. Janine is slowly encircled by her slender fingers and entraped in a tight fist.

 

- Stop strugling! Do you want me to crush you or what?

 

If Kate could just imagine how hot, dampy and dark was the inside her own fist, she’d probabbly understand Janine strugles. It felt like being grinded against soft sauna walls. Sadly, humans never stop to consider how smaller weaker beings feel in their presence.

Thankfully, the grip soon starts to loosen. Light pours in and Janine can discern what appears to be a cave on the horizon... took her a minute to understand that that cave had to be Kate’s ear.

 

- Jake has fallen off the table!!! He has fallen!!! He is on the ground!!! – Janine screams and screams to no avail, so she decides she needs to get even closer.

 

Albeit the older sisters often making fun of the youngest Sullivan boyish looks and lack of selfawareness. – how her nails were always chiped or how she almost never used lotion to keep her skin pretty and soft – Kate’s palm felt so squish to Janine now, she could barely stand.

To keep her balance, the girl has to walk in all fours, hands and knees sunking in the skin, until she reaches the middle finger and starts to climb it like it was a fat broad dance pole.

Janine is almost at the top when, suddenly, she feels something, a shiver runs down her spine and spreads throughout her body.

 

- HEY! What is taking so long?

 

Kate also register something is not right, worriedly bringing her palm for inspection and is startled to see Janine rolling in pain... Not sure of what to do next, she just puts her tiny sister back on the table.

 

- What... What is happening to me now??!!

 

- Janine... you... you are growing!

 

0.70 cm... 1 cm... 4 cm... 10 cm... The fast pace growth continued until Janine was back to her normal height. Obvously not designed to sustain such weight, the desk crached down.

 

- Oh my God, are you alright? – asked Kate offering a hand.

 

- No, I am not! What the fuck just... No! More importante, we need to find Jake, he was on the ground!

 

Janine was not aware that Jake had been carried away on Maggie foot, so the two sisters keept searching the floor of Kate’s room but came out empty. After 1 hour Kate started thinking the worst.

 

- What if I...

 

- Shut up! – Janine interrupted.

 

- But what if...

 

- Stop having those stupid thoughts and keep searching!

 

Janine also found helself on the edge when they heard screams coming from Maggie room.

.............

Having recovered from his early ordeals, Jake seized the chance and took cover under the bed while Maggie was in the shower. 1 hour passed, Maggie had come back and put some pink pajamas on. But Jake knew better this time, reckless actions meant death. And so, he did nothing, choosing to wait more for a good opportunity to presente itself.

What he didn’t know was that the tingling sensation spreading from his back wasn’t because of anxiety. After just some minutes, as Maggie brushed her hair, the full grown man crawled out from under the bed. And I assume everyone understands why this would scare the life out of Maggie (or anyone for that matter).

 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

Both Janine and Kate burst into the room where a scared Maggie stares at a completely naked Jake. He turns to the girls with a most confused look on his face.

 

- Janine?

 

- Yeah, Jake?

 

- Is this really happening or am I dreaming?

(...)

- Oh This is no dream. I can assure you my boy, this is very real - The form of Edgar Sullivan emerge behind everyone – Jake, Janine, my dearies, I think you two need some ointment and clothes. We can talk after.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks a lot for reading. Took me 3 days to write this down and hopefully I did not commit any awful grammar mistake. Please, if you liked or have a suggestion, leave a comment. They really help.