- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading :)

Her sister's thumb and forefinger threatened to flatten her. On the horizon, everything was filled with the blue of Maggie's iris, which she watched in amazement through a magnifying glass. She wasn't even putting on strength and Janine's skin had already started to turn blue.

 

- It really is her.

- Yes.

- And that dot on your desk is Jake?

- Yes.

- He is fine? Why don't you move?

- Don’t know.

- Ugh.

 

Kate's monosyllabic responses annoy Maggie. She looked in shock for a while now, probably blaming herself for the whole situation... she panicked when she realized that Jake had jumped into the disgusting puddle of vomit and stuck both hands inside it to try and rescue him.

But the one who felt more guilty was Maggie, although she managed to hide her anxiety better. She puts Janine back on the desk and then bent down, trying to get her face as near as possible from Janine’s position.

On the desk, Janine gasps for air and is terrified by what unfolds before her. Her sister's face, once so fair and delicate, now seemed disproportionate and full of reliefs, even the snot on her nose was as clear as day. Her fleshy red lips where like tomatoes and full grooves; when they parted, they made a cavernous sound that almost burst Janine eardrums.

 

- Go check on Jake. – Maggie booms full of authority.

..........

Jake opens his eyes slowly. He feels tired of all the problems weighing on him. Getting stuck in Kate's ass, then bathing and jumping, a desperate attempt to save Janine ... Janine!

All tiredness was gone by the momment the young man notices his older sister at his side. He soon tried to stand up, but his sister held him in a tight embrace, covering his vision with her lush black locks.

 

- I thought you had died - she said in a fibble voice - I thought I would never see you again.

- Me too ... I was also afraid of not seeing you again.

 

The two completely forgot their nudity and stayed like that for a full minute. Then Janine remembered the ant that helped her and ended up crushed by Maggie.

 

- I think I even went crazy for a moment. I talked to an ant. I even rode her kkkkk

- Maybe not - Jake answers seriously - If it was the work of Dr.'s experiments, then it is possible that this speech ability is a side effect of the formula ... but, more importantly, where are we?

- On Kate's desk ... watch out!!

 

Kate´s fist descends like a meteorite, sending shock waves across the table that unbalanced the two little ones.

 

- WHY WOULD YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM ?!

- BECAUSE I AM THE OLDEST HERE!

 

Kate and Maggie still had to realize that Jake had regained consciousness and were arguing fervently about who should take care of him, their words were like a storm and threatened to deafen him and Janine.

Jake even tries to get the younger sister's attention, he tries climbing her fist shouting for her to calm down, but the idea backfires. Kate is too nervous and far too big in comparisson to hear or even consider her brother's presence. She raises her hand once again, taking Jake with her.

Kate’s simple movement send the shrunk step brother flying off the table. Janine scream and scream, trying to tell her what she had just done, crying for her to help, but it’s useless. None of the giantess sisters has ears for anything lower then their own voices.

Once again Jake finds himself face to face with death. He is in a free fall, the ground getting closer and closer, when, with a movement of her left foot, Maggie ends up tripping his fall.

He hits the instep of her foot and goes rolling out of control until hitting a slightly more protruding nerve.

 

- Ouch!

What is it? – Kate asks.

- Nothing... just something on my foot...

- Ugh, go put some clothes and shoes. Your foot odor is starting to gross me out.

- You know what? – Maggie answers still not rising her head – Fuck you! – and she stomps her way out of the room.

 

Kate finds Maggie sudden reaction most strange. Usually they would fight over any and everything until Jake would put an end to the arguing, but she dismiss her worries, happy to get rid of a problem. Oh if just she knew it...

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked, please, leave a comment. Suggestions are always welcome.