- Text Size +

Down in the bunker located on Vorix made to shelter a number of the giant Devex Cashel managed to intercept a news broadcast and saw his parents talking with reporters. In the background of this broadcasting room an edited video covering the entire wall played lasting about ten seconds displaying Cashel being taken by Zara. It really did make her look frightening as there was no context given to what happened. To everyone watching Zara simply took Cashel and carried him off to his implied doom.

Watching the projected stream display on the massive wall before him Cashel sat on the plain desk as his mother cried and then sobbed, "I-I can't......believe.....that monster took my son......... I-I shouldn't have ever let him go see that dangerous creature."

The young attractive female reporter seated across from them replied, "Don't blame yourself for allowing him to explore."

"No! They said our son would be safe! He isn't because Devex are still kept at zoos like they are damn pets! Why are such dangerous creature's allowed to live and terrorize us like this!" Cashel's Father ranted as he shed tears in despair of being so utterly powerless.

The main interviewing reporter then turned her attention to Cashel's father and said, "We strongly empathize with those like yourself calling for Devex extermination in light of recent events, but what do you say to those spreading disinformation and advocating for Devex equal right's."

"Those fucking Devex apologists aren't one bit different than the Devex supremacist. The Devex have killed billions and treated sentient beings as nothing more than their damn food. I refuse to believe any sane or half way decent person would support keeping those creatures of mass destruction alive." Cashel's Father seethed renewed in his festering anger.

Nodding their head the main interviewing reporter emphasized, "We understand your justified anger toward those peddling conspiracy theory's and disinformation to undermine our settled science on the predatory nature of the Devex. Its always been our mission to keep the public informed on such matters and keep the public safe from those seeking to subvert our authority. That's why I urge you and your wife along with every citizen out there to be diligent in civic duty and report those spreading dangerous ideas."

Then one of the interviewing reporter's being notified of new information then declared, "There's something I want to add here. Our intelligence agency's have just confirmed known terrorist Edward Kane is responsible for both the release of the Devex kept in the galactic zoo on Pulaski 6 and latest attack on Kalum. The report was just now released to accredited members of the press from the headquarters of private conglomerate Black Triad Intelligence Services located on Earth in the city of Tel Aviv. Having just been told this, how do you both feel about this terrorist assisting the Devex that took your son?"

"I just want my son back....."Cashel's mother broke down sobbing as the image of Edward's face displayed on the wall in the background.

Then Cashel's father exploded, "I'll tell you all what I think! That bastard is a damn traitor for choosing those fucking monster's over decent people! Too many good people of all types of species died in that war to dishonor their deaths and spit on their damn graves like Edward's has done! He was never a hero, but a fucking snake just waiting to shed his skin and show us all his true colors!"

After calming down Cashel's father realized how distressed his wife was and pulled her into his arms while sitting on the couch in the news studio. The group of reporters gave the couple a moment to recover before the main interviewing reporter said, "I just want to remind you both that we are proud of your bravery to come on with us today and that many of us watching out there are grieving for you both. I know it's been a lot to process but hold on as we prepare showing a clip from the latest attack by Edward Kane."

In the header rectangle colored in a red with black text at the bottom of the stream it read: (BREAKING: 114 are confirmed dead so far in the terrorist attack on the home of Larry Cross where he was successfully assassinated by Edward Kane. Updates will be published as they become declassified for public release.)

Cashel's parent's along with everyone watching the stream including Cashel & Zera saw Edward dragging Larry Cross toward the hatch of a Devex containment habitation. Sound didn't come into play until Edward's said "I want you to be her food" before Larry's scream's flooded the entire broadcast as he fell into a giant blue woman's grasp. Cashel felt sick as he watched the man then get swallowed alive and felt a tinge of fear as it reminded him how easily Zera's kind could do the same to him.

A young female reporter sickened by the video suddenly gasped, "That was horrific"

Collecting herself just enough to read from a prompt coming into her mind the lead reporter gulped before she while quivering stated, "It's clear this latest terrorist operation assassinating this investor of the free press is an attack on the editorial forth branch of the Terran Universal Republic's government and the democratic institution of free press."

"He was such a good man........" Cashel's mother began as she collected herself before she added, "Larry Cross donated so much to those kids on those poor underdeveloped worlds plagued by such a lack of resources. Only a monster could have killed him like that and..............helped that forsaken creature take my son!"

While Cashel's father remained quiet as he wondered if there was even a tiny chance his son was still alive. Because from what he saw this terrorist was a monster that fed others to Devex for sport like they didn't even matter.

The lead reporter having waited long enough for the father to comment proceeded to reply, "The Republic knows Larry was a great loving person that practiced his philanthropist ideal's at every opportunity. Saving millions of life's by providing food, water and meeting their critical healthcare needs. His advocacy for our democratic institutions and moral imperatives won't ever be forgotten. We grieve for him, your son and the rest murdered by the Devex."

After an exchange of a few more words the group of reporter's thanked Cashel's parent's for coming in to be interviewed live and wished them peace before leading them out. Having watched all this happen over the news stream hurt Cashel, but crushed Zera even more as she broke down crying her eye's out in guilt.

"Zara?" Cashel meekly asked, "Are you ok?"

Wiping her face Zara clearing her throat swallowed a slimy mixture of mucus and saliva before she cried, "No I'm not alright! I am a monster! Your parent's are devastated! They believe I killed you! I-I shouldn't have ever taken you from them."

Peering into Zara's massive wet blue tinted eye's as her face hovered over him Cashel replied, "Your not a monster! You did nothing wrong! I wanted to come with you here. Edward's gave me a choice to go home or live here with you. I choose being with you! You hear me Zara, I choose to be here with you!"

"I-I know" Zara whimpered, "B-but......why take the side of a creature like me over your own people."

Taking a pause Cashel dwelling upon his reasoning began, "When I saw you stuck in that place so depressed and the explosion of joy once you were free I couldn't help it. I knew what the right thing was no matter what my parent's, the government or whatever anyone said. Devex like you should be free and happy like anyone else. I feel bad for my parent's, but I couldn't just leave you here all alone. That's why I am on your side, because you care about what I left behind and what others have gone though."

Leaning forward Zara gently planted a careful kiss upon Cashel tasting him as she did so. Instinct kicked in the following moment as her golden forked tongue pushed cashel over while it flickered aggressively over him. Embarrassment flushed Zara's cheeks yellow while suppressing this hot flash reflex as she backed away and gasped, "Sorry! I didn't mean to push you over! Are you hurt?"

"It's okay.........I'm fine" Cashel replied as he wiped the green slime off himself and stood back up.

Insisting on apologizing Zara used her index finger to twist her long hair as she fretted, "Oh dear, I am sorry for knocking you over! I just wanted to give you a kiss like I've seen your kind do before."

Cashel thought she was extremely cute in this moment and smiled as he never could have guessed a Devex would make such a concerned face. Much less for a simple little guy like him. Walking to the edge of the massive desk Cashel responded, "Really Zara, it's nothing to worry about. Besides I thought it was nice."

Before Zara could speak a deep growling came from the depth's of her stomach. She was clearly getting quite hungry and so while parting her lips to smile she confessed, "Your undeserved kindness is too much for me sometimes. And I would be really lonely here without you. So I have every right to worry Cashel."

Hearing a new grumbling noise from the vast flat blue navel of his towering friend Cashel laughing replied, "You should worry about keeping that monster of a stomach happy first."
With an uplifted spirit Zara chirped, "Alright little guy I'll go catch some lunch for myself."

"Wait!" Cashel replied, "Can I come with you?"

Taken back at his request Zara simply asked, "Why?"

"Because I want to see the outside world and you did just tell me how much you appreciate my company." Cashel insisted

Looking down at the excited little guy Zara pondered, "Well Edward's did say going outside without me with you was a very bad idea and that I should only go outside to feed."

"So are you up for taking me with you or not?" Cashel asked.

Placing her open palm upon the desk Zara cautioned, "Only if you promise to stay where I put you."

"I promise!" Cashel exclaimed as he walked onto the massive blue palm of Zara's warm hand.

Watching as Cashel stepped onto her resting hand Zara second guessed herself as she thought of how scared he was the first time they met. Becoming nervous Zara then asked, "W-wait Cashel........ Are you really sure coming to see me hunt down and kill living creatures won't scare you?"

Cashel got detracted momentary as he gawked at her massive perky chest held together by new yellow fabric shaped into something akin to a bra left in this bunker with other clothing and supplies. It didn't last however in face of Zara's powerful booming voice. Adverting his eye's in a brief reflex to a wave shame that brushed against him Cashel took his time before finally he carefully explained, "Yes I'm sure! I meant it when I said I was on your side Zara. I don't want you ever feeling like there is something you need to hide from me. I know there isn't enough power to use food replicators to fulfill your needs. So hunting is what you must do and I don't want you feeling like a monster for doing it. I want to be there and support you."

Zara didn't expect such forward thinking compassion or how much tender words could pull upon her aching heart strings. She was filled with joy at finally having someone with her that didn't fear her predatory nature. Putting on a wide natural smile Zara beamed, "That's so sweet Cashel! I just know every girl could use having a boyfriend like you."

"W-What" Cashel gasped hardly able to process the implied relationship though his mind.

Seeing Cashel's reaction of confusion Zara replied, "Boyfriend is the term human's call a male they want an emotionally deep sexual relationship with isn't it. I already teased you on the ship yesterday and then caught you looking at my butt this morning. So I thought it was your way of signaling interest, but if I got this all wrong please tell me."

Standing on her warm blue hand Cashel adverted his eye's in shame of what he did. Cashel felt guilty for lusting over her figure and remembered his mother saying guys that lustfully stare view women as sex objects. Confounding his emotional state however was the fact Zara didn't seem angry. This sudden advance blind sighted Cashel as he couldn't hardly picture having a living colossus sized girlfriend over three hundred feet in height. More importantly he never believed any living girl would ever be interested in him. Cashel thought the only sex he would ever get is with a robot just like over half of the human male population that statistically didn't ever have sex with anything other than sex bot's.

Having previously adverted his eye's Cashel slowly craned his neck upwards to look at Zara's massive cute face. Somehow Cashel knew he needed to give her a response, but his mind twisted in warped loops of his own insecurities. The normal apprehensive impulses of hormonal youth only flurished under the pressure of a stunning overtowering blue giant female awaiting his next words. Muddling though this Cashel nervously swallowed his embarrassment and managed to apologize, "S-Sorry for staring at you Zara."

"But I want you to desire me!" Zara complained while becoming slightly displeased as she frowned due to not understanding his intent.

At first Cashel was confused at her reaction, but then it finally made sense. He was dealing with a female Devex, not a woman of his own kind. The general expectations were simply different and he needed to adapt. Because this was an inter-species relationship where emotional impulses often mismatch and require a truly patient open mind to bridge them. Treading with caution as he didn't wish to upset her again Cashel gently asked, "You really want me in that way?"

Restraining herself Zara felt guilt wash over her as she wondered if being so forward scared him. Fears of imposing her primal desires upon a helpless person sprang doubts within her mind as she believed cashel didn't share her sexually charged feelings. Trying hold composure despite how anxious she felt Zara replied, "Of course I do!"

"Then I'm one lucky guy." Cashel replied while struggling to maintain eye contact as he pondered deep seated insecurities that whispered feelings of not being enough for her.

Regaining her excitement Zara then pressed, "No, I am the one lucky enough to have someone in this galaxy willing to give me a chance! After everything my kind has done I could never explain how grateful I am that you befriended me! There's nothing I wouldn't do to protect you and keep you safe! Nothing the universe offers could compare to being with you! So please tell me clearly what you want and I'll respect your answer."

"I-I" Cashel muttered as he struggled to collect his thought's. Fear swelled within as Cashel remembered what the sexual nature of a female Devex could be like from what the tour guide stated. Suppressing his anxiety Cashel looked up into Zara's adorable glimmering huge eyes and finally decided where he stood. Fixing his posture as he straightened himself out Cashel at last replied, "It would be my honor to become your boyfriend."

In moment's Zara was all over him and the poor little fellow was swiftly covered with a huge set of moist green lips as she brought Cashel upward to her mouth for a passionate kiss. Over boiling with excitement Zara swiftly engulfed Cashel's whole body and felt him struggling between her thick lips. Then her giant forked golden serpent poked Cashel before slipping under him and savoring his taste. A sudden hot flash of dangerous predatory instinct scared Zara and she abruptly released Cashel back onto her open palm.

"Are you okay?" Zara asked while a set of her fingers curled her long raven black hair.

Coughing momentarily as Zara's sticky green fluids had entered his nostrils Cashel looked up at his girlfriend blushing yellow with embarrassment and upon clearing his throat replied, "Yeah it actually felt good being covered by your toasty warm lips with your Devex higher body temperature. It just caught me by surprise is all."

"Great! I bet your ready to go out with me while riding in my breast Cashel!" Zara beamed as she felt joy knowing he enjoyed her kiss while also relieved it didn't scare him.

Feeling his pant's tighten Cashel was more than ready to feel the soft tender flesh of Zara's breast again. Especially since he in a strike of blissful good luck just became her boyfriend. Staring at her beautiful massive green eye's he laughed, "Yeah I'm totally ready! You must be a mind reader Zara!"

Gently placing her boyfriend within the crack between her breast kept together by yellow fabric Zara then made her way toward the main doorway. After the heavy metal doors slid apart she moved forward and stepped onto fresh ground. Wagging her tail Zara felt overjoyed by sensation as information poured into her brain of surrounding prey. Despite experiencing this yesterday Zara still remained in awe of how great it felt to finally walk around without running into a wall after taking more than a few steps.

Wedged between his towering blue girlfriend's tender breast Cashel stared at the world surrounding them in awe. Seeing a body of flowing water up ahead that to Zara likely seemed like a creek was a huge massive river to him. It glimmered in the bright blue sunlight contrasted by a pale yellowish sky above. He couldn't believe some of the tree's actually scraped miles into the sky and made Zara seem normal in size for once. However this made him truly feel diminutive in comparison. Upon hearing a deep growl from his girlfriend's stomach he was sure glad she didn't consider him prey.

Scanning the vast forest with her tail Zara located prey ideal for her while keeping Cashel safe. Walking for some time until reaching the correct location at base of one the massive trees covered in black rough scales along it's trunk. She bent down and planted her finger nails into the soft red muddy dirt to begin digging. Upon feeling a worm like creature trying it's best to wiggle away Zara became engrossed in her task and plucked it away from the other two almost helpless creatures in this underground cavity. The brown slick creature began to produce a high pitched whine as it thrashed within Zara's grip.

Watching his girlfriend lift the helpless creature to her face Cashel wondered what it's diet was. Did it only consume plant matter or was it a carnivore just like Zara and therefore had no right to complain. Straining his neck upward as he witnessed the wide ten foot long worm like creature get bitten in half. Cashel was disgusted by the sight of gut's now pouring out from the decapitated corpse. Thankfully Zara swiftly consumed the remaining half and after shredding it up with her rows of massive pointed teeth she swallowed the last of it.

As Cashel watched this happen to the next one he felt intimidated by the cold glimmer in her eye's as she just scarfed it all down. It shocked him she managed to be even more relentless with this third one as she crammed the whole thing into her mouth and swallowed it alive. Her smooth blue throat stretched and flexed as it processed a wiggling lump heading straight down into her stomach. Then just when Cashel thought his girlfriend would keep digging she turned around to face a creature covered in golden fur that was 40 feet in length. It had a huge broad jaw making up half of it's face with three narrow red eye's staring them down. It roared louder than any lion ever could have and charged right for them like rage was a spectre that possessed it.

Having sensed it before hand Zara was more than ready for this attack and upon standing to full height kicked the attacking creature in the head. Admittedly however Zara was not in the best physical condition as her muscles never got the chance to be tested or grow properly while stuck in the extremely cramped zoo exhibit. This lack of conviction in her strike became apparent once the creature stood back up and charged again. Allowing intrinsic knowledge to pilot her actions Zara unleashed her inner predator as she kicked it again before moving over to pin it down with both of her hands. She pierced it's neck with her long sharp finger nail and savagely bit off it's rear legs. The creature fought hard as it possibly could for dear life, but it was clearly over now.

Sick to his stomach from how swiftly Zara ponced on the attacking creature while struggling in the depth's of her massive bosom Cashel after some effort managed to gain his bearings. Or at least to a degree as he watched Zara take bite after bite out of the golden fur creature that had tried attacking her. Grey fluids poured out of the creature as it's bright sliver gut's spilled out all over the red grounds under them. Now Cashel felt like he was given a new reason to feel sick as he got an up close and personal front seat to Zara biting off chuck after chunk of this golden furry creature. As with every crunchy loud bite she took was followed by an eerie wet gulp.

Panting Zara after eating the last of that creature then moved back over to where the worm like creatures are. Digging again she remained focused on her instinct to hunt and once reaching the last two gobbled them right up without a second thought. Feeling Cashel struggling so much worried her as she pulled him out of her cleavage. Bringing him up to her face caused her tongue to flicker once more as predatory instinct's were still very fresh in her mind. Pushing those dangerous impulses aside she then said, "Sorry about that Cashel, I hope I didn't become too rambunctious for you."

Being held within her toasty grip Cashel felt shaken from the excitement, but not afraid or regretful. It was a thrilling experience that would be hard for anyone to beat. Even if he wasn't actually ready to see gross amounts of bloody gut's spilling all over the place. Looking at her smile that exposed her intimidating massive sharp pointed teeth soaked in blood he replied, "No........not at all."

"That's good as I worried you got suffocated by my breast." Zara responded before she then said, "I'm full now so lets go back home and watch a movie from the database together."

On the trek back Cashel enjoyed riding in his new girlfriend's breast. She was cute, gentle and well mannered yet he couldn't deny her predatory nature. Zara was born to kill and clearly had the wiring in her brain to effortlessly carry it out without a second thought. Without question Cashel knew he was now dating one of the most dangerous predator's in the whole galaxy. In this relationship she had absolute power over him if she ever choose to use it. And yet this didn't frighten him because Zara expressed more than enough compassion to prove she wasn't that kind of person.

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

Meanwhile on the transport ship carrying Gwen in a small room Daniel said, "That really went to shit in a handbag. We lost too many great people for that ungrateful brat."

"Edward's would say they died for what is right because it's not about just releasing Gwen." Haley retorted

Standing up from his seat at the table Daniel admitted, "I know that's what he always said whenever a Devex caused more trouble than expected. In truth his conviction is a hard standard to live by."

"Tell me about it" Haley replied, "I really fucked up down there and you know what scares me the most. That I might sleep well at night after enough time has passed. That a morning comes where the only thought I have is eating breakfast. That my conscience forgets my past. After everything we have seen it's a wonder I haven't lost my mind."

Coming over to comfort his comrade Daniel said, "I know you won't forget Haley and that's it's own horror."

Soon the room fell silent as the battle worn rebels thought about what happened only hours ago. Then wondering if their most recent attack made the news Daniel interpreted a news broadcast and displayed it upon a wall. It wasn't about Edwards, but instead the current leader named Matzel of amphibian type alien creature's known as Guncods. Realizing this was important since they sold them ships though back channels Daniel focused on paying attention to what this leader spoke.

Both Haley and Daniel watched as the 3 foot tall green creature Matzel stood upon his webbed feet while he boldly declared, "Our prime world's have been overrun by alien corruption for long enough! Our society overwhelmingly demands liberation! Because there is no shame, guilt or debt to repay in being Guncod and no amount of contempt from the so called peacekeepers will break us! For I officially liquidate the provisional democratic government that robbed us blind with cruel exorbitant reparations we couldn't afford! That did nothing as our people were starving to death by the million's! Those evildoers betrayed us all with their active support of the occupation even as our people were murdered in the streets! Today we banish this heinous establishment from our lands and Guncods shall have the sovereign government they deserve as we found a new Alternative Federation away from the evil systems of old!"

Then as Matzel thought pausing seemed proper the millions crowding around his platform on stage chanted, "Fuck the coalition! Death to peacekeepers! Death to bankers! Death to intergalactic agents! Death to all treason!"

Waving and smiling at the roaring crowds Matzel waited until the energy drained from them before he explained, "Hear me out great patriots! Right now as I speak corruption within the bowels of government is being purged by my anti-corruption service members. The many foreign agent's of our oppressors, the treasonous intergalactic corporate dogs and self hating members of our people that seek to destroy us all will parish. Because there is no room in our society for aliens that hate us for simply being Guncods! Our past support of the Devex isn't what defines us because I promise we have a brand new path to forge ahead in this galaxy!"

As this Guncod leader's speech went on Daniel almost grew bored enough to tune out, but then one line caught his attention as he watched this leader then boast, "As my first act heading this new government we shall banish every alien that's a citizen of the very government's that oppressed us on our own prime worlds!"

Worried about their contact's on the Guncod's home world Haley rushed to the intercom to communicate with Edward and said, "Sir, the new leader of Guncod's has ordered aliens banished that hold citizenship with any member of the coalition!"

Still being held between Gwen's finger's Edward replied, "Send a code 0 pulse message to them. We must extract our supporters and contacts there. Then later I expect a debriefing on this once Gwen is dropped off safely."

"Yes sir!" Haley responded with readiness before leaving the intercom panel.

Rolling her eye's Gwen then remarked, "It's about time those foolish little puny and slimy creature's learned to grow a spine."

"What do you mean by that Gwen?" Edward's asked as he fake pretended his ignorance in her coming answer.

Huffing at this challenge to her statement Gwen pouted, "All life put's themselves first because that's how the great architect of existence designed our survival! It's unnatural keep supporting different species as equals when natural selection is what our creator intended from the beginning!"

"Okay Gwen, you need a reality check here." Edward's began as he looked into her eye's and dared ask, "Do you understand that by this so called natural is good standard you would be killed and that literally all your suffering is because of leaders that put themselves first?"

Fuming at her own inability to process the argument Gwen snapped, "Well of course you tried fooling me! Because thinking prey can't accept their place in existence, they choose inventing excuses to justify feel good bullshit instead!"

Letting out a sigh Edward's knew this was classic Devex behavior toward a challenge to any idea they couldn't defend. Because it normally takes nothing short of catastrophe before seeing any Devex admitting error in their ways. Keeping his cool Edward's then replied, "Alright Gwen if you won't believe my words right now. Then believe my actions once you are living free on a new world."

Chapter End Notes:

--------

Hope this chapter was a good read. Next chapter will involve Gwen dealing with both Zara and Cashel.