- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dave has made it to Paris and is enjoying the nightlife!

The view from the top of the Eiffel Tower had been magnificent. Seeing Paris swirl around him from the top of l'Arc de Triomphe had been incredible. The Moulin Rouge had been underwhelming to Dave, but the crepe shop half a block away had made up for it. They made a great Nutella and Banana crepe, which he'd perfectly seasoned with the former occupants of a tour bus. It had needed some crunch.

But none of those views beat what Dave was seeing right now. Money had gotten Dave a lot of things. A round-the-world non-stop vacation, VIP treatment everywhere he went. A yacht that he barely used, a massive house that he'd get back to eventually. 

Paris's number one benefit to having more money than one could count? VIP entrance into Zero, a club so exclusive it moved weekly and only advertised by word of mouth.

Dave had been lucky enough to meet one of the dancers at another club the night before. For once he had shown restraint in shrinking her down to play with, and she'd been impressed enough with his nigh-bottomless wallet to let him know where Zero would be tonight.

That's as far as his restraint went. As pretty as she was, as good a dancer as she was, she'd made a better snack. It was hard to beat the tingling feeling of someone who was really in shape fighting for their life in Dave's stomach. 

Right now though, that poor dancer was cursing the minute she'd laid eyes on Dave. He had, once again, forgotten to adjust the settings on his shrink ray properly. Yes, she was half an inch tall, but she was also somewhere between nigh-immortal and regular toughness, and stuck in Dave's large intestine.

None of that mattered to Dave, of course. He'd gotten his use out of her.

"This is wild!" Dave said to himself. He could have yelled it to himself and no one else would have heard. There was electronic music pulsing so loud it was hard to believe it wasn't going to bring down the building. 

There must have been some acoustic trickery going on at the bar though; the bartender had no problem his request for a scotch on the rocks. It was good scotch too. Last night's club didn't have any good scotch and he had missed it. 

Turning from the bar Dave found a fairly secluded booth to the side of the main dance floor. It was occupied by what looked like four high school girls who'd snuck out of one of their parent's house, but the club was so crowded no one noticed when they all vanished as Dave scooted himself into their spots. After casually scooping up their tiny confused forms, here he took in as much of the scene as he could.

A huge crowd of people of all ages, from the middle aged to the probably-not-legal, was dancing like mad on the dance floor. At intervals around it, there were very large martini glasses where beautiful and barely dressed women were performing various dances and sexual mini-shows. As he watched, one skinny blonde was wowing a group of young men with what she could do with a ping-pong ball.

Grinning at the sight, Dave took another sip of scotch while he casually tore the thin dance clothes off the young women. He'd remembered before he left his hotel room to turn the shrink ray down to twice normal toughness, so while he could certainly harm these ones if he wasn't careful, it was unlikely. At this toughness they could handle a light stomping and last maybe an hour in the stomach, which was perfect.

One of the girls got dropped into his scotch; since he'd discovered this use in the Caribbean it was hard for Dave to stop. He'd used it in soup too, though those girls he'd forgotten to make tougher. They made a great accompaniment in chili though.

As he stripped the girls he dropped the rest in a bowl that had perhaps held peanuts earlier. Just as he dropped the last one in, a young barely-dressed brunette slid into the booth next to him. Maybe she was a little drunk. Maybe she was a little high. But she didn't notice the stirrer in his drink when she picked it up to take a dainty, vaguely seductive sip. It was hard to notice what she was doing with her mouth when the rest of her was barely covered with a neon-yellow g-string and bra that could barely count as clothing.

"Hey big guy," she said to Dave as she ran a hand through his blonde hair. With her this close to him Dave had a hard time thinking straight. That was her goal, of course. Clubs like this didn't just make their money on drinks and entrance fees.

After a brief conversation where Grace made some very good points with her hand down Dave's pants, somehow not feeling the girl from the crepe shop massaging his testicles with her fearful movements, Dave agreed to go to a back room with her. It would've been hard not to agree with her even if he didn't have plans she wasn't aware of. The three girls who hadn't been dropped into his drink were stuffed into his pocket absentmindedly.

Unfortunately for the oldest and tallest of them (though that wasn't saying much at half an inch) her head caught on a stray thread and couldn't resist the force of Dave's massive hand. There was a *snap* sound that couldn't be heard above the music, and her limp body was stuck between her two friends that suddenly realized their situation was even worse than they'd thought.

The back rooms of the club weren't nearly as loud as the rest of the club, which was good. The rooms all had doors, classier than some he'd been to that only had heavy curtains, and there was the distinct sound of sex coming from behind all of them. Grace giggled as they passed by one of them where, apparently, the girl on the other side was being rammed against the door.

In their own room though, Grace was happy to start out with a dance. She pushed Dave back onto a couch that smelled faintly of sanitizer and straddled him.

"Before we get going," Dave said to her. She leaned forward and breathed into his ear, then leaned upward pushing her barely covered crotch against his. Dave pulled a stack of bills from his back pocket and showed it to her. Grace's eyes went wide. He was easily offering her six month's rent.

"I'm gonna show you something wild, and you're gonna keep quiet about it outside this room," Dave told her. Grace just let out a throaty laugh and plucked the cash out of his hand. It went into a drawer on the side table, next to a box of condoms that she ignored for her new special customer.

She dismounted Dave and stepped to a little platform a few feet away with a pole extending from the floor to the ceiling. When she did, Dave drained the rest of his scotch in one gulp, but kept himself from swallowing his stirrer, who was going to miss her Geometry exam in the morning. Then he slipped the other three girls out of his pocket before he took his jeans off. When he noticed one of them wasn't moving he casually grabbed her body and dropped it on the floor before kicking it under the couch without a second thought.

Grace stopped mid pole-grind to lean forward with a look of fascination. 

"Are those-" she started to ask. 

Dave kept undressing and pulled out the tiny crepe girl before she could fall on the ground. He was already full erect, eight inches that seemed like a train car to the shrunken women, and sat the unfortunate girl on top of his shaft.

"They're just toys now," Dave said. Grace didn't seem to sure about what he said, but after her eyes flickered to the table drawer that held a massive amount of cash she got the hint. 

Crawling forward on her hands and knees, Grace kept her eyes locked on the tiny redhead that was struggling to not fall off of Dave's engorged cock. Carefully he sat down, and Grace took his shaft in one of her dainty hands. The tiny girl must have had some idea of what was about to happen, because she started crawling away from the head of his penis toward the base.

With another girl it may have helped. But Grace hadn't had a gag reflex in years. She lightly licked the tip of Dave's penis, watching with a perverted smile as her tiny treat was trying to escape. Then she opened her mouth wide and put the head in her mouth.

The tiny looked behind her just in time to see Grace's massive lips seal around the penis she was crawling on. With a tiny squeak of fear she tried to crawl faster, but fear of falling slowed down her movements. Grace pushed her head forward, letting more of the massive penis enter her mouth. 

From their spot on the table, the two surviving high school girls looked on, horrified. Their night of partying had become a living nightmare. First the shrinking, then Francis being casually killed, now this? If they hadn't already been half drunk they could have gone insane from the sight of Grace happily accepting more of Dave's cock into her mouth than either of them could have managed on their best day.

But the worst part was when they saw the tiny's feet touch Grace's lips. At that they swore they heard a faint giggle from the giantess stripper, just before she grabbed Dave's hips and pulled herself forward until her nose touched his skin. There was a brief moment where the tiny could have escaped. Very brief. Instead Grace's lips overwhelmed her and she disappeared into her mouth.

Dave's hands grabbed the back of Grace's head and guided her as she gave him a blowjob with the panicking tiny in her mouth. Grace hadn't experienced anything remotely like this in her life, and she was going to make the best of it. 

"Pull off," Dave said quietly to her, and she did. The crepe girl stayed in her mouth, and Dave opened his to show her the tiny girl that had been stirring his drink minutes before. If Grace had thought she was wet before, now she was soaked. Before she realized what she was doing, she peeled off her g-string.

"Wait," Dave said, indicating the two tinies left on the table. When they realized their turn was coming, each panicked and took off running. A giggling Grace caught them easily. She deposited them into Dave's waiting hand.

"Bend over," he told Grace, and she did. It was a beautiful sight, if this girl had wanted to there was a modeling job available anywhere she wanted.

But for now....Dave rested his cock against one of her buttcheeks as he took one of the half inch girls between his pointer finger and his thumb. With his other hand he parted Grace's cheeks a little wider and pushed the girl against Grace's beautiful pucker. The tiny panicked, of course, but Grace was close to cumming and she had barely been touched yet. She relaxed just a little, and Dave took the opportunity to shove the poor high schooler inside Grace's rectum all the way to the second knuckle. 

Grace loved it. She knew what happened and feeling the girl squirming inside her ass was like the world's greatest vibrator. Which is why she started cumming as soon as she felt Dave repeat the process with the last girl in her pussy. As soon as she felt the little girl get inserted she came hard, and without thinking bit down on the girl in her mouth. There was a brief moment of resistance as the crepe girl's leg resisted the pressure, then a burst of bright salty flavor. 

In the middle of her orgasm without thinking she maneuvered the rest of the crepe girl to the back of her mouth and swallowed hard. Knowing what she'd done only intensified her orgasm, and when Dave slid himself inside her she began cumming uncontrollably.

Dave, on the other hand, only knew that her pussy was far tighter than he'd expected, and the little girl inside was doing a wonderful job of stimulating them both. Grace was reduced to faint moaning as Dave drove himself into her repeatedly.

It wasn't long before he felt himself get close.

"Turn around!" he shouted at Grace as he pulled out quickly. She knew what to do and turned around quickly, getting on her knees. Dave spit the little girl in his mouth onto his hand, and Grace opened wide to accepted her into her own mouth. Seeing the little girl get on her knees with outstretched arms, begging for mercy was all that Dave could handle.

He erupted into Grace's mouth, the first shot striking the shrunken girl in the face and knocking her over. He didn't see where the rest went as Grace locked her lips around his tip and he kept stroking. Usually he liked to cum as deep in a girl as he could get, but this was worth it.

After what seemed like an eternity of a wonderful orgasm, Dave pulled his cock back from her mouth. Grace giggled and opened her mouth, showing him the cum covered tiny inside. Still clinging to some hope, the girl struggled toward the light of Grace's open lips. Then Grace took away her hope, closed her lips, and swallowed hard.

Dave just smiled as he cleaned his cock with her tongue, then sat down on the couch.

Grace did too, catching her breath. Her hands went below her waist where Dave couldn't see and after a minute of playing, where Grace most definitely came again, both hands came back up with a tiny in them. How she'd gotten the one out of her ass Dave wasn't sure, but that was okay. Now he had less complications to worry about.

He took the two tiny girls from Grace and sat them on the table. Then he leaned toward Grace and gave her a deep kiss. She was just as good a kisser as she was a lay, and she didn't notice when Dave fished his shrinkray out of his discarded pants pocket. He made sure to pull his tongue out of her mouth as she shrank. There was a brief squeak of confusion, then suddenly she was an inch tall on the couch. 

Dave couldn't hear what she was yelling, but it didn't matter. He sat her on the table with the other two girls as he got dressed. Before he could forget, he retrieved the wad of bills from the drawer next to the couch. 

After cinching up his belt, he grabbed the tiny Grace and jammed her into the tiny pill carrier he had attached to his keys. She was a little large for it, but with a little wiggling he got her in. Hopefully she hadn't tried to escape as he was screwing the lid back on, but he'd find out when he got back to the hotel.

The other two girls he simply picked up and slipped into his pocket as he exited the room. There was a moment where his eyes adjusted to the brighter lights of the hallway, then he headed back to the dance floor.

"It's gonna be a great night," Dave said to himself as another bartender slid him a scotch, neat. One of the remaining girls got dropped in without a second though as Dave surveyed the booths for another easy mark. The scotch went down smooth as he made eye contact with one of the dancers in the giant martini glasses. She gave him a smile and a cute wave before moving on.

"Oh yeah, that's a sign," Dave thought. Martini and her, after this scotch.