- Text Size +

They'd warned me against this, the townsfolk had gone on and on at the tavern about this being named Saku, about her power and how foolhardy it'd be to enter her domicile, let alone attempt to rob her,

All it did was make me want to do it more. You see, even if Saku was a giant, a self-proclaimed "Empress" as they called her here it didn't faze me, I dare say all it did was encourage me. By night's end, Saku’s riches would be mine and she would be left playing the fool.

 

For all the insinuation and bluster about Saku the locals had, it was laughably easy to sneak into this self-proclaimed Empress's mansion while she was busy with whatever affairs one of size might engage in. The window to a lavish, sitting room, the floor made of marble with jade inlaid tiles in a language I could not understand.

 

Entry had been laughable as I'd said, the window open and nothing but a my trusty rope and hook needed to scale it, once I hit the ground I moved quickly, scaling a nearby hand-carved table the size of a small shed, a set of neatly lined up sandals, the toe depressions almost deep enough to hid in as I made my way to a large, ornate door which just shouted at me "Treasure here"

 

I let my greed get to me, and it didn't hit me until I scurried under that door, and used my grappling hook and rope to scale a nightstand next to a massive and plush bed.

 

I failed to notice the door across from me until it was too late, the silver door handle turned and with a soft creek the door opened.

 

Survival instincts kicked in, and I dropped down to the ground and rolled under the bed just as a large, porcelain-skinned woman with multiple fox tails and ears to match walked in.

 

The orange and yellow eastern garb she wore only added accent to that porcelain skin and flowed like water around her form as she walked into the room, where she quickly stepped out of the wooden sandals and pushed them aside with her dainty slender feet her souls taking up some of my field of vision from my hiding spot causing me to move further under the bed out of instinct.

 

"Perhaps you should stop hiding, it'd be such a shame if I had to come down there and fish you out like a discarded Tabi," the Kitsune spoke.

 

How did she know I was here? Then I saw it, my rope, my grappling hook still dangled from the nightstand.

 

Fear gripped me and I bolted from my hiding spot, hoping that somehow against all odds I could make it to the door and shimmy back under it and back towards my point of entry.

 

As I ran across the tiled floor I could hear her exaggerated footsteps, each step punctuated by one of those bare, cart sized feet hitting the floor and leaving a sharp, echoing slap as they made contact, each step resounding in my head as fear started to take a stronger hold.

 

 

The robe-clad woman walked slowly after him, the steps still loud and for every 20 steps he took, the gain was negated by one of hers, soon enough her shadow covered him, and he chanced a gaze back to see the woman's multiple tails fanned out like that of a peacock's, various glowing orbs shimmering in front of each tail tip.

 

My distraction was enough for her and no sooner had I righted my vision had the shadow of her foot passed over me and landed with a thud making my vision filled with the view of pale flesh which I bounced off and landed on the floor with a pained wince, the wind knocked from me.

 

From my new skyward view I could see the painted white ceiling, then Saku's face, it was impassive, the short, white eyebrows furrowed as if the Kitsune were considering a question for the ages, a manicured finger under her chin as she casually lifted her foot and planted it square on my chest.

 

There was the faintest of smiles on her face as my head was held between a set of toes the size carriage wheels, the scent from between them not unpleasant; a mix of slight sweat and citrus-scented oils.

 

The Kitsune leaned forward, increasing the pressure upon my chest, knocking the wind from me.

 

"Hmm, rather resilient for human my little intruder, perhaps I should toy with you for a moment," The Kitsune mused aloud as she dragged the thief across the floor, foot still planted firmly atop him.

 

My arms were pinned, I had no weapons and I could only see doom in my future, but I wasn't beaten and I did what I could only thing to do.

 

I bit her. It wasn't enough to draw blood sadly, but it certainly scared the giant and lessened the pressure enough for me to scamper away while I ran for the cover of the bed. Surely a wisp of a woman such as she could not have the strength to lift a bed and get at me, from there I'd plan my escape.

 

The Kitsune seemed to have different ideas, the thoughtful smirk never leaving her soft-featured face even as I made good my escape attempt. her steps rumbled against the floor accompanied with a soft "pap" of flesh to marble as she casually pursued me as if I were a pup and she was my amused owner.

 

It was then I was grasped by an unseen force and again the air forced from my lungs as a pale, blue glow enveloped me, lifted me from the floor, and paralyzed me.

 

I hovered in midair as Saku approached, a manicured finger pointing in my direction as one of the strange glowing glyphs in front of her tails shown brighter than the others.

 

I struggled in vain as the giant moved to her bed, the soft smirk never left her face as she watched me grunt and groan and gyrate to no avail against the bonds of my ethereal prison as Saku sat near the foot of her bed, the end was capped off by what I could only guess was a footrest or footlocker.

 

As she got comfortable, my glowing prison vanished and I landed in a heap upon the earlier mentioned furniture before my wits returned I felt the now-familiar flesh of the Kitsune's foot atop me, once again I was pinned under her toes, my chest centered firmly under the shapely ball of her foot.

 

"You should feel blessed young mortal, usually those who brave my home for ill-gotten gains find themselves crushed into a pulp and awaiting a handmaiden to cleanse them from my floor," she cooed as her toes curled around my head and pinned shoulders, the pressure increasing and causing them to groan in pain as I was further pressed into the flat, wooden surface beneath me my squirming doing nothing but causing the woman to giggle at my plight.

 

"Gods above stop," I begged as I squirmed under those massive toes only to receive a soft, melodic and very mocking laugh.

 

"Goddess my dear toy," Saku corrected, her hand covering her mouth and hiding the smile that spread across her face as she bore down upon me, the laughter intensifying as she felt me thrash and squirm with much fervor.

 

"It is always nice to see who falls for the lure of wealth that I possess, the townsfolk are so happy to oblige me with false gossip spread to any would-be adventurer or gentlemen or lady thief who wanders into town in return for my mercy,” the Kitsune cooed down at me as she slowly ground her foot into me, the pressure so great that I thought my ribs would snap as though they were kindling.

 

The giantess pressed down more and lazily twisted her foot, her foot now perspiring a little and making the front of my shirt damp as well as reminding my ribs of the incalculable weight that threatened to even now collapse them. I wondered if this is how I’d meet my end, nothing more than a stain upon this being’s foot, a mild inconvenience to clean for her but a horrid end to an otherwise adventurous life for myself.

 

Then suddenly, mercifully the foot lifted but was replaced by an oppressive, all covering shadow as Saku stood above me, robe open just enough that I could see the lack of clothing beneath and the bare, pristine, porcelain skin that lay beyond the fine fabrics.

 

Saku loomed overhead, that same smile still plastered across her delicate face as she gently swayed her hips, “Or perhaps I could give you an end beneath my nethers. I’m sure many a mortal would be fine with such a death hmm,” she laughed again as her tails swayed in an unseen breeze.

My brain finally registered that I was free, but before my body could act on this information her thumb shoved me to my back and her form was my sky once again, the boulder-like appendage held me down firm and with every ounce of my strength I clawed and pushed at the soft yet unyielding flesh and manicured cuticle even though I knew that she could split me in half with her nail if she just pushed a little more firmly.

I broke at that point, my will but so many tatters as I screamed, “Spare me, dear gods spare me! I’ll do anything,” though my worth to a woman so massive was more than likely nil.

“A bargain, and anything I so desire of you,” a soft smirk crossed her face as the pressure lessened.

That massive thumb retreated, replaced by the hand it was attached to as she grabbed me roughly, squeezed me and reveled in my grunts of pain as I fought for breath.

My world upended and my stomach left me as Suka lay back on her bed, legs stretched out before her as my fleshy prison continued to ascend skyward and held me over her open mouth.

I squirmed, screamed, flailed all of it useless as that cavernous, toothed maw came ever closer, as her humid breath washed over me like some mint-scented desert wind shortly before the dexterous, massive tongue lathed over me like I were some confectionary and then finally I was placed between those massive, saliva covered, glistening teeth and settled upon my new “bed” the mouth closing behind my insertion, sealing me behind a glistening wall of teeth and leaving me in a soaking prison of saliva.

Suka’s soft moans filled my ears, vibrated my body as she rolled me about in her mouth, my clothes became soaked with her drool as if I’d been trapped in a spring storm. My body was tossed about as if it weighed nothing as it was mashed and dragged against the rough pallet that was the roof of her mouth, the roughness of her tongue added to the abuse and I was left a bedraggled and bruised mess as I choked on her viscous spittle. After what seemed like hours, her tongue pushed on my feet and my top half was thrust through pert, parted lips and into the comparatively cool air of her room.

Sadly I was unable to express how refreshing this change was, as I dangled limply from the Kitsune woman’s mouth, my body busy convulsing as it worked to expel some of Saku’s saliva even as she deftly rolled me around between her lips.

It was then I felt her teeth press down on my waist, painfully so as she looked down at me with playful disdainful with those shimmering, red eyes.

That look said everything I needed to know about how she felt about my offer and my subsequent screams when I realized this went unheeded as she rolled me around between her lips, teeth slowly increasing their pressure and pain upon me and my slowly cracking pelvis. The Kitsune only smiled at my pain and let out a throaty moan as she sucked me back into her cavernous, humid mouth.

That's when hot white pain seared through me as her molars bit down on my leg, mangling sinew and bone to a pulp, my screaming echoed within her mouth that if there were a soul nearby, they'd have surely heard it. In my tear blinded vision I could make out the pulped yet still attached remains of my leg, but I had not the time to mourn or even think of my mortality as I was violently rolled to the other side of Saku’s mouth and watch as her undulating tongue moved my remaining leg to the molars on the other side, and again the process repeated, slower this time.

-------

To Saku, it was like biting down upon a chicken wing or maybe even a fresh celery stalk as her back teeth slowly pressed down on her little snack there was the smallest hint of resistance before her teeth found purchase and she slowly bit down, wanting to savor every small snap, every bit of mashed and mauled flesh that left her little thief in great, maddening pain. She entertained the idea of simply letting him go, perhaps seeing if he could crawl to freedom. It would make a spot of entertainment, but it would leave her handmaids with the task of cleaning up and it would be a shame to ruin her new floor.

With another soft moan she tilted her head back and held it in that position so she could enjoy the thief’s frantic scrambling as he tried to find purchase on her slick tongue even with his warm life’s blood trickling down her throat and she tilted her head forward a scant bit so he might struggle a bit longer, might find the incline more assailable so she might enjoy him a moment longer.

“It must be akin to hell for this wretch,” she thought casually even as he fought tooth and nail with his life fading, being absorbed by her bit by bit. “Such a shame he wasn’t more creative in his attempts to escape, I may have kept him as a pet,” Saku mused as she gently caressed her bare stomach before leaning back and audibly swallowing.

A shudder coursed through the Kitsune’s body as her gues twisted and writhed down her throat, his frantic thrashing sending a tingle through her body even as her powerful esophagus ignored his futile attempts at staying alive. As he slowly slid down to her belly, she wondered if all mortals were this dead set on staying alive even though death was most assuredly at their doorstep.

Within seconds of being swallowed, the poor thief hit the acidic hell that was Saku’s stomach and the process of his digestion began. His howls of pain and terror were so loud that Saku could hear them from her gurgling belly. Unperturbed, she giggled softly and with nary a thought cast a spell to share her little, personal “concert”

 

Across the lands that the giant Kitsune called hers, every commoner, every soldier, every man and woman heard echoing screams and the sounds of splashing combined with what could best be described as "the sound of sizzling bacon" before a hazy, see-through illusion showing the inside of their Empress’s stomach and a flailing, half-dissolved human.

His gory remains burned into the minds of some, while others turned away in shock before Saku’s melodic voice cooed at them.

“Remember my dears, you’re mine to do with as I please and do try not to steal from me like this poor soul,”  she paused and let out an audible hum. "Though I suppose my trickery set him from the beginning…mores the pity I guess" and with that, her voice and the image of her impromptu snack vanish accompanied with an echoing, throaty laugh