- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part of the Side Chapter series that can be found on my Patreon. Linked at the bottom.

Last Chapter: 

Raven’s back arched as she was ready to climax. Her pussy filled with cum as she cried in orgasm. Her body shook as she gave a final push against my feet. I burst and released loads of my green-tinted cum all over myself as I was pushed into a ball, deep inside her vagina. I could feel her body vibrate as I knew I succeeded in pleasuring the giantess. Her legs closed as she napped after such an intense finish. The pressure increased around me as I was restricted of any movement. I was left lying in her juices in the fetal position. 

“Uhh, Raven? You going to let me out? I’m still in here! Raven?” I shouted but was left only with the sounds of her peaceful giantess sleep. 

 

*The next day* 

 

I took some deep breaths as I walked into the kitchen. The last couple of days were tough on the whole team. As the leader of Teen Titans, it is my responsibility to make sure everyone is taken care of. I then set down 6 boxes of pizza onto the counter. I grabbed a nearby fan and pointed the airflow down the hallway to everyone’s rooms. 

“Pizza is a great way to bring everyone together to talk about…” I was talking to myself when suddenly Cyborg comes flying out of nowhere. 

“King Pizza, my favourite! Thanks Robin!” Cyborg said with eyes glowing of love. 

“What is that delightful smell, oh I hope it is the sliced cheese.” Starfire said floating in after Cyborg. 

I handed them each their own box and they sat down to eat. Cyborg engulfed the entire pizza like it was nothing, and Starfire ate small bites as she smiled looking cute. I had to force myself not to stare at her beauty, I can’t make things weird between myself and my team. I turned my attention to the hallway where I expected Beast Boy to come storming out. Instead, Raven walked out with a smile on her face. Everyone stopped what they were doing to take a second glance at her. 

“Hey uh Raven, everything alright?” I asked.

“Yeah I have never seen you this happy before.” Cyborg added.

“Yeah, I’m good.” She responded walking passed me and getting pizza. 

“Have you seen Beast Boy? It’s not like him to be last for pizza.” I asked.

“Nope, haven’t seen him.” Raven said unaware that she still had him. 

I couldn’t help but notice something very different about Raven. She wasn’t acting like her normal self. Starfire and Cyborg noticed as well. 

“Well if anyone sees him, let him know he can talk to me about what happened. I want everyone to here to be open so we can talk about any feelings we may have from the last couple days.” I asked the group.

“Sure.” Raven said adjusting her butt on the bench and hiding the fact that she was dripping of horniness. 

I then joined my team in eating and we all talked about the previous events. I explained how we were not at fault for any casualties and that we saved millions of lives. I reminded them to also rest and take it easy for the next few days so we can all fully recover. We talked for probably an hour which made everyone feel a lot better. Raven seemed to be hiding something from us though. Everything she had to offer was happy and positive. It was unlike her, especially after such a devastating event. She must be supressing some dark stuff. I even noticed her body twitch at random moments. Little did I know, she was holding Beast Boy captive inside her vagina. Eventually, Starfire and Cyborg left the room which left me alone with Raven. 

“Is there anything you’re not telling me Raven?” I asked sincerely.

“No why do you keep asking?” She replied seeming to be annoyed now.

“Remember when we bonded? You can tell me anything. How are you so… Happy?” I insisted. 

“I just am. I meditated last night in my portal and when I woke up, I felt good.” She explained. 

“And what are your twitches from?” I asked.

Her face blushed and then she turned her head. I had hit something personal with that question. I leaned over and noticed her biting her bottom lip.

“You wouldn’t understand. I can’t tell you because of Starfire.” Raven said pulling the hood over her head and walking away. 

I was even more confused than before. Something wasn’t adding up. I had a bad feeling that Beast Boy was involved and my gut told me that she had him. I stealthily made my way into the vent system and positioned myself above her room. I peered in through the slits and spied on her. Raven began undressing and I looked away. However, my curiosity got the best of me and I continued watching her. She stripped down until I could see her pale white skin. Her boobs hung free, swaying and jiggling from every movement that she made. I felt horrible for what I was doing but spying on her started to really turn me on and I couldn’t look away now.

“Why am I so horny today? What is wrong with me?” Raven said to herself. 

I creepily watched her from above as she put her hand on her wet pussy. She moaned as she gripped it and slid her fingers between her lips. I was blown away at the sight of this girl masturbating. She laid down on her bed and continued going at it for 20 minutes. Her voice echoed through my ears and hypnotized my hormones. I wanted to jerk off so badly but didn’t have room to in the vent. Her moaning got louder as her eyes turned to black. A glowing black dildo appeared, floating in between her legs. She seemed to have changed into a different person now. The dildo penetrated through her lips and thrusted itself inside her vagina. I couldn’t resist my urges any longer, I carefully slid my hand down into my pants and started stroking my dick. I accidentally applied too much pressure onto the vent gate and it burst open. I fell halfway to the floor before Raven caught me. Well I thought it was Raven, but it was her inner sex demon. She smiled at me before surrounding me in a black void. My body felt tingly as I began shrinking. When the darkness disappeared, I was left naked and only half an inch tall. I was carried by her powers until suddenly I dropped. I could see Raven’s naked body below me as I fell through the air. Her plump boobs nested perfectly on her small figure. And following down her belly, it lead to her amazing pussy that glistened in her juices. Luckily I fell onto her soft boobs that absorbed the shock; simultaneously, it also startled the giantess awake.  

“Robin?” Raven said waking up from her trance. 

The young girl sat up and then looked around the room for me. I grasped onto her nipple as hard as I could while her boobs swayed side to side. I could feel her chest expand as she sighed.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read the rest of the story below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ravens-unaware-29920252

With joining the voters tier, you also get Moana from MoanaPenny from Big Bang TheoryClover from Totally SpiesBlack Widow from Avengers, Raven from Teen Titans (Chapters 1 and 2), Claire Dearing from Jurassic World, and Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon.

8 Side Chapters relating with each of these hot Giantess. That's a good read!

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

It's actually a great deal for all the content you recieve. Check it out!