- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your style via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



I suppose in the back of my head I knew this was an eventuality. I wear a mask when I”m performing in the ring, which does a decent enough job of maintaining my secret identity. But that doesn’t mean a whole lot when I’m part of that smaller-than-1% group of people who, for some reason or another, just grew a whole shitload taller than everyone else. My face may only be known to a few, but my height makes me stick out in a crowd.

My… employers, for lack of a better term, assured me that any footage they record only gets distributed via direct sales. Shady as those fuckers are I don’t have any real reason to doubt them on that, but there was always the chance that amateur footage existed somewhere. Though small in number, there were definitely very real crowds watching me every time I performed. Most didn’t want to be identified themselves and wore heavy clothing to obscure their own identities. It probably wouldn’t even be hard for any one of them to sneak a phone past security in and record one of my performances.

I had long ago made peace with that possibility. I imagined that there were probably dozens of clips of me out there from numerous sources. But I can’t really do anything about it. I’d imagine trying to get a video of myself crushing a tiny skull between my thighs taken down would get me a nice visit from the authorities. So long as it never interfered with my regular life I was perfectly fine ignoring it… but over time the curiosity grew too much for me to handle.

“10-FOOT TALL BUSTY LATINA FACESITS TWO BLONDES AT ONCE” was the first time I saw myself in a video online. It was grainy, shaky, poorly lit, and perhaps most egregiously of all, filmed in portrait. Nothing compared to the footage I get directly from the cameramen on site. The comments were filled with people decrying the footage as fake. Some said so because of my size, others because of the low quality, but most were unconvinced simply because of the “bad effects” both of their heads popped at once.

I replied to a few as a joke initially, but quickly found myself embroiled in an angry comment war that I had to back out of after crushing my mouse in my hand. I made sure to avoid the comments sections after that, but would occasionally see if I could find new footage on some seedier websites.

It was all fun and games until I got a mysterious e-mail. When I saw my real name and address written in the subject line I had to stop myself from crushing my replacement mouse. After spending a few moments calming myself down I opened it up, then breathed a sigh of relief. There wasn’t any threats or incriminating photos inside. Hell, if anything, it read more like a love letter. Likely from some fan who seemed desperate to capture my attentions.

Well, they’d fuckin’ succeeded.

After a few paragraphs of praise were a set of instructions. I was to go to an abandoned warehouse nearby and meet with the person who’d presumably sent the e-mail. She identified herself in the text as “Claire.”

I probably could have ignored it, but I wouldn’t have been able to rest easy if I did. See, the worst part about having such an unscrupulous job is the fuckin’ cops. Hands down, one-hundred percent. I get side-eyed every time I walk by one and I have a sneaking suspicion that one day I’m going to spill a whole shitload of pig blood to avoid an arrest. But I digress, the real problem is that it meant I couldn’t send a team of meat shields in before in case I was walking into a trap, as well as the trap itself potentially being an ambush by the cops themselves. I could be walking right into a wall made of hot lead for all I knew.

The sun was setting when I reached my destination. There was a single small car parked outside, and I quickly circled the building to make sure there wasn’t anything else suspicious around. Everything seemed clear. That didn’t mean a whole lot, though, and I placed my fingers on one of the doors leading inside.

Steeling my nerves, I tensed up and, as gently as I could, pushed on the door. The room inside was mostly empty, which surprised me. There was a lone woman standing in the center who looked to be shivering. That was either super fuckin’ ominous… or it meant nothing at all. The room was a little chilly, after all.

There were, however, no good hiding spots in the room. So, that was a relief. A veiled assailant would have a hell of a time catching me by surprise, and running in from one of the shadowy corners would take enough time and make enough noise that I was confident in being able to handle it. The woman who I suppose was Claire didn’t appear to be armed, so I crawled into the room slowly.

I knew it would make a lot of noise, and the woman whipped her head around the instant she heard a sound. Her legs shook as she watched me enter, and it sounded like she was hyperventilating.

Something was very, very strange about this. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but I was getting unusual vibes from this woman. Her mannerisms put me strangely at ease, as if I could sense I had nothing to fear from this encounter. In the back of my mind that just made me more wary, but I decided to go with my gut on this one.

Besides, I couldn’t fuckin’ kill her if I didn’t get closer. Not that I was positive that’s how this encounter was going to end, but as soon as I’d read those directions the day prior I was already considering it. I still didn’t have an answer to my two biggest questions.

Was I really going to let Claire walk out of here alive? Would I be always be in danger if I did?

“H-Hello.” She said, her voice as shaky as her body. I stepped menacingly towards her, shaking the floor and making her cower even more in my shadow. My fingers twitched as I resisted the urge to just shoot my arm forward and wrap my fingers around her neck. Just one little squeeze and snap! This encounter would be over.

But… I needed information first. Without knowing more about her I could be setting myself up for even more trouble by acting on my instincts. Having to lead such a secretive life really fuckin’ sucks sometimes. Just once I’d love to burst into a building and start piling up bodies without the need for caution.

“Claire?” I asked. She jolted in surprise at the sound of my voice, then nodded her head rapidly. I’d planned on following up the question by cracking my knuckles or something else to intimidate her further, but the look on her face told me she was already enraptured by my looming presence.

“Yes…” She managed to reply, barely louder than a whisper. I waited for her to continue, but instead she practically launched herself forward with wide-open arms and latched onto my thigh. “I’m sorry about what I did to get you to come here. It’s just that I… I mean, I just…”

With one hand I palmed her face and pushed her away to break the embrace. Her arms almost instantly wrapped around my wrist and she nuzzled her face against my open palm. Yup, this certainly wasn’t what I expected. Still, I had to admit that her affections were beginning to endear themselves to me. That, and she was exactly my type. Cute, brunette, and most importantly, a fraction of my height. That she seemed to admire me so much was only a bonus.

“What is this about?”

Claire didn’t respond for a moment. She took a deep breath in my palm before pulling back. While she searched for the words she wanted to say she continued squeezing and pulling at my fingers with her delicate digits.

“Um…” She began, then paused, and looked at my hand. Her pale skin contrasted against my own as she ran her thumb along the length of my middle finger. “I saw… a video. There was a guy about my height in it. He was wearing yellow, and the things you did to him…” She paused, and shivered. She needed to be more descriptive than that if she wanted me to know which match she was talking about. The last group of assholes I worked for had a pair of gold trunks they’d let many opponents use, but the bodies kind of blurred together without something more specific to go on.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized, finally letting go of my hand and looking at the ground. “I just… I saw how big you were. How strong you were. I knew I had to meet you and…” She trailed off, looking up at me again. I knew where this was heading, so I crouched, pinched her face between two fingers, and turned her head to look up at me.

“Go ahead. Say it.”

“I…” Her eyes went wide and she squeezed my thumb with one hand. “I wanted to meet you and see if you could… with me. You know.”

With that, I let go of her face, and placed a hand on her shoulder. I gave her a warm smile, then shoved her over. She lay on the floor for a second and got an up-close view as I slipped my right foot out of my shoe and lifted it high over her body. Her eyes filled with fear, and possibly even a twinge of regret when I stamped my warm foot directly onto her chest a second later.

I could have easily killed her with that step and walked away, confident that this issue was resolved and would never bother me again. But I held back. After all, this was the first time anyone had ever placed themselves before me as a plaything. Normally it took a bit of convincing to get someone this close to me. But here was a cute little thing presenting herself like she were on a pedestal for sacrifice.

“Look how small you are compared to me. Your skinny little neck fits between two of my toes. If I had put any actual effort into that step just now you wouldn’t exist anymore, except as a bloody streak on the floor.”

Claire opened her mouth to respond, but I pressed down firmly with my toes, turning the attempted response into a quiet wheeze as all the air was forcibly evacuated from her lungs. I leaned forward to smile down at her and watched her eyes flutter in reverence. She was way into this, the fuckin’ perv.

“Did you not think I would be at least a little bit annoyed by the invasion of my privacy? Choose your next words carefully little one. My foot reaches all the way from your skinny little legs up to your collar, and if I don’t like your answer I may lose my balance.”

She continued gasping for air like a fish out of water while her tiny fingers tried to push my foot off of her. Appealing as the minute stimulation was, I really did want answers so I eased off and slid my foot forward to slide my toes onto her throat. She was able to speak, though the presence of my foot ensured it wouldn’t be the most pleasant experience for her.

“Well?” I asked again after giving her a moment to catch her breath.

“Please…” She said in a voice barely above a whisper. “Do… do that again.”

That was all I needed to hear. She was harmless and probably hadn’t thought this plan out too well. I could still gleam a bit of enjoyment out of her, so I threw my tanktop off my body in one smooth movement, leaving me in a too-small bra that was overflowing with the heft of my tits. She wrapped her arms around my leg as she remained lying on the floor. It was cute in its own way, but I had a game I was looking forward to. One that she definitely would not appreciate. Well, she’d probably like the beginning of it, but it would take a seriously deranged person to enjoy the depths of cruelty I had planned for when she inevitably lost.

Though excitement was building between my legs, doubt still lingered in the back of my mind. Maybe I didn’t have to go through with this? I could just take her home with me and let her be a live-in servant of sorts. A maid to wait on me hand and foot. To massage my body when I’m tired after a particularly strenuous workout, maybe she could even save me a few bucks by learning how to give a good manicure. I suppose the sight of her tiny pale hands wrapping around my tan fingers earlier had burned itself into my head, and I wanted more of it.

But try as I might… I couldn’t justify any other course of action. Unless I kept her chained up I’d always be worried she would get discovered by someone else. And if I let her go then who knows what she’d be capable of now that she knows her little plan worked.

I had been wrestling with this decision for awhile but had finally settled on an answer. No, this was definitely not going to end well for her.

Stepping off her face, I gave her another disarming smile. Though dazed, she was clearly enjoying herself and returned the smile. If she knew the meaning behind my expression I doubt she’d continue smiling, though a casual threat hadn’t seem to diminish her enthusiasm earlier.

“Come up here.” I said, bending over to pick her up with one hand. She was almost petite enough for me to wrap my fingers around her torso entirely. Not quite, but almost! She looked about nervously as I’m sure she could feel the strength in my fingers as they rest against her fragile ribs. I wasn’t going to break anything on her yet, though.

“Let’s play a game.” I announced slamming her skinny little body against my chest and submerging her head into the endless expanse of my breasts. “If you touch my boobs with your hands then I’ll squeeze your face until your eyes pop out of your skull. Easy, right?”

On paper it certainly sounded like an easy game, but in practice… well after about thirty seconds her arms started to move towards my chest before pulling back suddenly. Her air supply was rather limited in there, but my boobs were pliant enough that she would certainly be able to push them aside to get some air in her fleshy prison.

But to do that, she’d need to touch them. Forty-five seconds passed in silence as I watched her movements grow increasingly frantic. After what felt like a minute to me her movements started to slow, and she made two tiny, weak fists. She was going to lose either the game or her consciousness any second now.

“Go ahead. You deserve some air.” I whispered down to her.

With one final burst of strength she brought both her hands up to my chest, and frantically started to burrow through an endless avalanche of soft flesh until air lowed into her prison. She wasn’t able to get a whole lot, but her labored breaths tingled on my skin as cooler air began to circulate between my boobs.

“I’m sorry. Looks like you lose.”

I pulled her out of my chest, and held her with my left hand as she looked up at me with worry in her eyes. It’s one thing to watch me in action from behind a computer screen, but quite another entirely to do so in person. Her face was lightly matted with sweat, though whether it was my own or hers I would never know. I ran a finger from my free hand down her cheek, past her neck, and settled it on her shoulder.

“Don’t forget. You asked for this.” I said closing my eyes and giving her my warmest smile before tightening my grip and cracking her collar bone with my right hand. Immediately a cry of pain filled the empty room, but I wasn’t anywhere close to being done yet. I resumed my slow glide down the length of her arm, stopping a second time at her bicep. My long fingers effortlessly wrapped around her minuscule limb and again I focused my grip.

This time a much louder, much more clear crack resonated around the empty room and my little plaything shrieked in response. The upper part of her arm began to turn purple as I continued sliding my hand lower. I stopped once I reached the elbow, and watched her little fingers try to pull me away as she knew what was coming. Her meager strength didn’t even slow me as I jerked her arm opposite the intended direction, snapping another bone. All the lust from her expression had drained as the reality of what she was being forced to endure crashed upon her. Even when I turned her forearm into powder her only response biting her bottom lip and groaning pitifully.

Finally I had reached her minuscule hand, and traced up and down her fingers with my own. Each of these tiny hands would probably have done an excellent job serving me, and I felt a twinge of regret. Had we met under different circumstances I could see the two of us having something of a relationship together, even if it were one of mistress and slave.

Oh well. There are plenty other fish in the sea.

I squeezed with all my strength, converting the intricately detailed fingers into a broken, mangled mess. She was gasping for air now, and clenching her teeth in what was likely an attempt to stop herself from screaming.

“It was nice meeting you, Claire. Always lovely to meet a fan.” I told her, before squeezing the thumb resting on her ribs and cracking two of them. There was a very clear indent in her chest that my thumb settled into afterward, but she wouldn’t have to endure this for much longer.

Bringing her back up to my face I gave her a kiss. Something to remember me by when she departed this world. I was getting a bit worked up myself by this point and part of me wanted to shove my tongue down her throat to see if I could suffocate her and literally consume her life force, but I felt like she’d already endured enough.

Though the past minute was no doubt torturous, I felt like she ultimately deserved a swift finale. Pulling away from our kiss, a string of saliva connected our lips for a second before breaking apart, and I moved my right hand up to her little face.

From her point of view she could only watch as my expansive palm consumed her vision. Once drenched in darkness she could only feel the warmth emanating from my hand as my fingers wrapped around the rest of her head. For a moment I relaxed, and felt her lips press against my palm. I could’ve sworn I even heard a quiet, “Thank you” at the last moment.

I’m not sure, and I can’t exactly ask her now. It may have just been wishful thinking on my end. I was rather enamored with the idea of her being so submissive that she would be thankful for her cruel end.

But that wasn’t going to change my mind.

I closed my fingers into a fist as hard as I could manage, and her cranium buckled, but remained intact. I didn’t have much experience crushing skulls through the power of my fingers alone, but I knew well that they were the sturdiest bones in the body. Not so sturdy that I wasn’t going to power through this, though.

Readjusting my grip, I squeezed again, and this time felt progress. Her face flattened completely against my palm, before I poured enough strength into my grip to crack her skull and send a river of fresh blood flowing out from beneath my hand.

The deed done I released my hold, and she fell to the ground a crumpled mess. I still don’t know how exactly she found out my personal information, but I was probably overdue for a fresh identity anyway. It’s well enough, “Mashing Miranda” was a cheesy name to perform under anyway.

Giving her one last look, I frowned. I expected a face frozen in shock, but her eyes were closed and the edges of her lips were curled up. If not for the blood coating her face she’d look positively serene. No doubt about it, she was smiling when I finished. The little pervy fuck probably enjoyed this.

Spitting on her body, I stepped back into my shoe, bent over to pick my shirt back up, and exited the building. The night was still young and I needed something to drink. I usually come up with my best performing names when I’ve got a few in me. Maybe there was something of hers in that car outside I could use to come up with an idea, too.