[Reviews - 84] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Desmond, a vertically challenged young man, goes away to college and upon arrival, meets a outrageously tall volleyball girl. The two hit it off right away, but soon, Desmond begins to get smaller. Day by day, he loses more and more height, and he has no idea what is causing it. He has quirky adventures with college girls much taller than him, and he tries to adjust to his new circumstances. 

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/johnbart37


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Gentle, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Slow Shrink Chronicles
Chapters: 54 Completed: No
Word count: 267899 Read: 517383
Published: August 01 2019 Updated: November 13 2023

1. Chapter 1 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (3108 words)

2. Chapter 2 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9746 words)

Desmond meets a new, interesting friend. Perhaps he'll reunite with Jackie too.

3. Chapter 3 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7327 words)

Desmond has some vivid dreams of a future where he is only inches tall, meets some more super tall volleyball chicks, and realizes once and for all that he is, in fact, getting smaller. 

4. Chapter 4 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3186 words)

Desmond finally tells Jackie the truth; he is shrinking. She doesn't respond how he would've expected.

5. Chapter 5 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (10395 words)

We are introduced to an incredibly thick college girl on the bus, and Desmond's mean sister. The girl on the bus is quite maternal, but Desmond's sister Amanda is the opposite.

6. Chapter 6 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2470 words)

Desmond checks back in with Jackie, and they are back with one another. He also calls Maggie and fireworks insue. 

7. Chapter 7 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7098 words)

Damn, I straight up forgot to update this story. Audrey and Desmond spend a day together in Glocester. Commence sexual tension!

8. Chapter 8 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3410 words)

Desmond struggles to explain his shrinking to his mother, and he finds an unexpected ally in Amanda.

9. Chapter 9 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6417 words)

Desmond is on the road back to Georgetown with Audrey, where he has some daydreams of himself micro sized (1-3in). When he gets back to campus, he is treated to a sexy surprise back at his dorm.

10. Chapter 10 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2967 words)

Desmond is now under four feet tall and is moving into the girl's volleyball house with his statuesque girlfriend. He loses more freedom as his girlfriend grows more protective of him

11. Chapter 11 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5517 words)

Desmond and Jackie have some more intimate moments, and there is an explosive showdown at the end.

12. Chapter 12 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2683 words)

A shorter chapter this time. Desmond deals with the aftermath of his explosive showdown with his mother, and doubles down on his relationship with Jackie.

13. Chapter 13 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8436 words)

Two behemoth chapters incoming! And the stakes are ramping up! Desmond attends the swanky fundraiser his girlfriend put on, and he has an existential crisis about his relationship. Part 2 (chapter 14) will be coming soon.

14. Chapter 14 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6807 words)

Desmond finally gives in to his desires despite the overwhelming consequences. Jackie enjoys dominating her little boyfriend, and they share some intimate time together in their hotel room.

15. Chapter 15 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (5871 words)

Jackie has a new surprise for Desmond, something that will keep his orgasms at bay, so she can control his shrinking. They take a shower together and sexy mishaps ensue.

16. Chapter 16 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (2785 words)

Jackie has a new surprise for Desmond, something that will keep his orgasms at bay, so she can control his shrinking. They take a shower together and sexy mishaps ensue.

17. Chapter 17 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4823 words)

18. Chapter 18 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4369 words)

Audrey and Desmond leave to go to the party, but before that, we flash back to Desmond and Jackie several days before. They are having a romantic date at home, and everything is going smoothly until Jackie discovers something that changes everything.

19. Chapter 19 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (8057 words)

Audrey and Desmond arrive back at Volleyball House, and they engage in a game of Drunk Jenga. Will Desmond escape without being shrunk?

Chapter 20 comes out tomorrow!

20. Chapter 20 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2584 words)

Desmond and Jackie engage in a unique sex act that can only be performed when by a tiny man and a woman with huge boobs. How much will Desmond shrink?

21. Chapter 21 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3780 words)

Desmond wakes up in the middle of Jackie's tits. She measures him to be just a foot tall now, but Desmond questions how their relationship can progress in a healthy way.  

22. Chapter 22 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] (4195 words)

Desmond spends a bunch of his time with Maggie, who becomes his de facto babysitter for the week. He meets with Jackie to attempt to hammer out a reasonable deal.

23. Chapter 23 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] (4989 words)

Desmond finally tells his mom the truth. His mom also buys him some doll clothes in an attempt to make him feel more comfortable. Amanda, as always, is a thorn in Desmond's side.

24. Chapter 24 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2787 words)

There finally comes a turning point in Amanda's relationship with her Mom. Jackie still looms large, and Desmond brainstorms a way to get back to his normal size. 

25. Chapter 25 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (3419 words)

Desmond and Jackie battle it out. Who will win? Where will Desmond up? I can assure you, Desmond's life is about to transform.

26. Chapter 26 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (5416 words)

We pick back up with Desmond and Jackie back at Volleyball House. Jackie is determined to make Desmond an inch tall by the end of the night. Will she succeed?

27. Chapter 27 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (2907 words)

I know people have been waiting for the next chapter of this story for a long ass time. Here it is finally. I really hit a roadblock after finishing Chapter 26, but I fought through it, and I think subsequent chapters will come much easier for me. So, I'm thinking I'll be able to update this story way more regularly from here on out. Thank you all for your patience! In case you don't quite remember what happened last, basically, Jackie shrank Desmond down to his target height of one-inch tall, and now Jackie is going to grow to her maximum height. Get ready for Giantess Jackie everyone!

28. Chapter 28 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] (1356 words)

I decided to write a cute, little romantic chapter between Jackie and Desmond. Enjoy!

29. Chapter 29 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (3018 words)

The time has come for Jackie's volleyball team to grow. With Desmond's help of course.

30. Chapter 30 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] (3824 words)

Desmond gets a new mode of transportation. Read on to see how Jackie will carry him around from now on. 

31. Chapter 31 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3822 words)

Desmond and Jackie adjust to their new lives and sizes. Some old issues in their relationship resurface and causes a rift between them. 

32. Chapter 32 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4032 words)

It's been a while since the last update, so here's a short recap. Jackie just found out that Desmond has had orgasms when he was with Audrey. She also knows that Desmond has something of a crush on her. This enraged Jackie and she views it as a betrayal. To punish him, she throws him into her hamper for the night. Now, we resume where we left off.

33. Chapter 33 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (5673 words)

34. Chapter 34 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (4386 words)
Recap: In the last chapter, Desmond and Jackie had a same-size wrestling match, one that Jackie handily won. Then they had same-size sex. Will this be enough to reconnect the young couple? Find out by reading on!

35. Chapter 35 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] (4059 words)

In the last chapter, Vicky disappeared with Desmond's remaining five inches in height. Will Jackie be able to find her before she vanishes into the night?

36. Chapter 36 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (2950 words)

Desmond is home now, and runs into an old high school girlfriend. What's the worst that could happen?

37. Chapter 37 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (2714 words)

Before Desmond can get ready for the party at Heidi's, he has to deal with his sister's shenanigans and he has to confront Jackie about her supposed desire to spy on his phone. How will he navigate the challenges each woman has for him?

38. Chapter 38 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7248 words)

39. Chapter 39 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5414 words)

It's time for Desmond to man up and break up with Jackie. Is he up to the task?

Additionally a trigger warning, near the end of this chapter there is physical violence. It's a bit brutal, thought I should let people know that.

40. Chapter 40 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (3691 words)
Find out the immediate aftermath of Desmond and Audrey's altercation with Jackie.

41. Chapter 41 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3393 words)

This chapter will feature a brief courtroom drama. Will Desmond come out on top? Or will he be reminded that Jackie is simply untouchable? You be the judge.

42. Chapter 42 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] (4463 words)
We fast forward approximately four years in this chapter. Desmond and Audrey are in a committed relationship and are about to graduate from college. We see Desmond have some career success only for Audrey to quickly remind him that he's still her itty bitty little boyfriend. Lots of boobs in this chapter!!!

43. Chapter 43 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (4201 words)

This quite literally may be the hottest thing I've ever written. I've always wanted to write a mile high sex scene, and in this chapter, you're gonna get that AND a whole lot more! Enjoy! 

And side note, there will still be one more chapter to go in this saga with Audrey and Desmond, but expect two to three more chapters before this series finally wraps up after over three years. 

44. Chapter 44 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (5849 words)

Audrey and Desmond arrive in San Francisco and explore the city. They have a romantic picnic in the park and just enjoy each other's company, before retreating to their hotel to have shower sex!!! I aim to please, people! Enjoy this lengthy, smutty, romantic chapter!

45. Chapter 45 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7022 words)
Approximately 20 years later, Desmond and Audrey now married with careers and a family to maintain. They've been living in peace for years, but that's about to be disrupted. 

46. Chapter 46 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarhalf-star (4819 words)
After his surprise encounter with Jackie, Desmond finds himself getting belittled at every turn. The humiliation never lets up for him, and he begins to feel more like a baby or a toy than a husband or father.

47. Chapter 47 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4775 words)

Desmond and his assistant Lizzy come home to a rage-filled Audrey. Things only go downhill for our shrunken male protagonist.

48. Chapter 48 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (10280 words)

Audrey and Desmond are on the right track again. Or so it seems. Jackie begins invading his thoughts again, and soon enough, the two go out to dinner. What could go wrong?

49. Chapter 49 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2691 words)

Desmond stays in his pantyhose prison, and Audrey feels a little guilty about what she did to him. That's not much consolation for the tiny guy though.

50. Chapter 50 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (3610 words)

Hard to believe we're at 50 chapters, right? In the latest installment, Desmond spends some quality time with his kids. At the same time, things remain tense with Audrey following her discovery of her husband's clandestine meeting with Jackie and her incredibly rough treatment of him.

51. Chapter 51 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5775 words)

What's coming is a pivotal moment in the lives of Desmond, Audrey and Jackie. I can't really sum up the chapter anymore than that without giving it away, so just read on. I think your jaws will be on the floor. Let me know in the comments if I was right.


52. Chapter 52 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (11252 words)

Prepare for the longest chapter of "A Girl Named Jackie" ever! This is some of the most graphic, in-your-face erotica I've ever written. If you like insertion, this is your chapter, as most of this installment revolves around that. Brace yourself!

Also, before you read, I want to give a big thank you to JSM109 (https://www.deviantart.com/jsm109) who helped write a good portion of the insertion scene and the lead up to the blowjob scene at the end of the chapter. Beyond that, he's been helping me plot out the rest of the novel for a good year and a half, and I don't think I've given him proper credit until now. Thanks man, and you've done so much behind the scenes to make this story what it is now. 

JSM also wanted me to let you know that he's writing a brand new comic for openhighhat that's set to come out soon. It's called Little Things Inc. and it'll serve as a sequel to the very popular "Small Mercies." I've linked the preview image for that upcoming comic below. When it comes out, snap that thing up immediately. I've seen additional preview panels, (I won't be sharing of course out of respect to OHH and JSM) but believe me when I tell you, this comic is going to be something else. Thanks again, JSM!

https://www.deviantart.com/openhighhat/art/Little-Things-Inc-Coming-Soon-950985572

53. Chapter 53 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4174 words)

We return back to Desmond's perspective for this chapter. He's been with Jackie for about a month, and in that time, she's reestablished complete control over him. His new life has just begun.


54. Chapter 54 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7859 words)

We return to Audrey and Dilly's perspective for this one. Both characters experience existential crises but find comfort in one another.