- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Desmond is on the road back to Georgetown with Audrey, where he has some daydreams of himself micro sized (1-3in). When he gets back to campus, he is treated to a sexy surprise back at his dorm.

Chapter 9:

It was a long drive. But it didn’t feel long with Audrey. We talked the whole way, about guys in her classes she thought were cute, about her wacky professors, about her dorm friends. I told her about my falling out with Maggie.

“She’s one of my only good friends so far. I’m afraid that I might’ve ruined it with her.”

She put her hand on my shoulder, rubbing it soothingly. “You’ve got me. And you’ve got all semester to make new friends. You just gotta put yourself out there.”

I scoffed. “Yeah, you say that like it’s so easy.”

“You’ve still got Jackie,” she removed her hand from me, “And I’m sure she has friends.”

“Sure, she’s got friends. Friends who all make me want to piss myself they’re so damn tall. Three of them confronted me outside my dorm last week, basically ordering me to go to this volleyball party. I left to go home before I could make it, and they’re gonna have my ass for it.”

She laughed, shaking the whole truck. I marveled at just how much of an effect she had on the environment around her.

“What’s so funny?” I asked indignantly.

“I dunno! It’s a little funny that a group of girls almost made you pee your pants!”

I flashed red with embarrassment and rushed in to defend myself. “It was a figure of speech, Audrey!”

She simply stared ahead at the road and several seconds later, she was bellowing with laughter again. Deep down, I knew it wasn’t a figure of speech. I really was scared of those girls, and now they’d look even taller since I’d shrunk so much since I’d last seen them. Vicky was the most frightening of the three, though Faith rivaled her since she was the sexiest. And now that I knew that any release of sperm caused me to shrink, anything that was remotely sexy scared me. Right now, Audrey was chief among them. Throughout the ride, I tried to just stare straight ahead and not look at her.

It started with one glance. I justified it by telling myself I was checking on her. I did the ol’ stretch and look more times than I could count. I pretended to look out her window, when I was actually stealing glances at the mounds of flesh struggling to burst out of her green, off-the-shoulder blouse. Her chest bulged out almost far enough to press into the steering wheel. All she had to do beep the horn was lean forward a few inches. And apparently that’s what she did because when someone cut her off in traffic, I happened to be looking straight at her tits. She slammed them right into the horn and held them there until she was done screaming at the ‘bastard’ who swerved in front of her. I couldn’t help it but imagine myself as an inch tall, stuck to her steering wheel and getting crushed by her boobs. With my incredibly lucid daydream, (which I seemed to be having more lately) I nearly came in my pants, but somehow, I managed to calm myself down.

Hour 3 or 4 into the trip, we stopped for a bite to eat. There was a convenience store and four or five fast food places. I wish I could’ve watched how I looked walking in with Audrey. So, I guessed how it would’ve looked to an onlooker who gawked at us.

The man was seated at a table by himself, studying his newspaper. Until he saw something more intriguing than political gridlock, an overseas war, or a natural disaster. A beautiful girl. Audrey, of course. I watched his eyes climb ever so slightly over the top of the paper. He was peeking at her just like I was in the car. Only he didn’t have the luxury of spending an entire eight hours with her like I did.

After several seconds of him timidly hiding behind his paper, he finally put it down, seemingly not caring if she caught him staring at her. Wanting to see more of this incredibly proportioned woman, his eyes wandered downward. When people looked downward nowadays, that’s when they saw me, and he definitely saw me. At first, he appeared disappointed, like the girl he was ogling had her little brother with her. But when we got closer and he saw the stubble on my face and the rest of my undoubtedly masculine traits, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. It was as if he understood that I was a full-grown man but couldn’t understand why I was so small. Audrey seemed to be entirely oblivious to this, walking right past the man as he rubbernecked.

For once, I felt like I had the luck of the draw. I was shrinking, sure. But the newspaper guy wasn’t at the hip of a woman whose ass could cause an earthquake. He wasn’t going home to a girlfriend or a loving wife (well, I didn’t know that for sure, but based on the resentful expression he had, after Audrey and I passed him, I was pretty damn sure).

But then I realized, maybe it wasn’t luck of the draw. Maybe Audrey and other women were giving me so much attention (positive and negative) because I was so small. This thought kept rolling around in my head, and when she and I were finally seated at a table eating Popeyes, (She was eating Popeyes, I wasn’t hungry) I asked her about it.

“Hey, remember on the bus, how we started talking,” I began.

“Yes?” She was confused, not quite sure what I was getting at.

“You eavesdropped on my conversation with my mom about me shrinking.”

“Well, yes. Are you mad about that? Do you want an apology?” She asked facetiously.

I paused and thought over what I was going to say next very carefully. The last thing I wanted to do was say something wrong.

“Ok, so if you hadn’t known that I was shrinking, would we have ever talked and become friends?”

She stopped shoving her chicken sandwich in her mouth and a pensive look came over her. She put her finger to her chin and said, “I don’t know, Desmond. I mean, I remember getting on that bus vowing not to talk to anyone. I was so hurt and sad about my dad. Still am really. But it’s gonna sound weird, and don’t take this the wrong way but, when I heard you were shrinking, it put things in perspective for me. It made me realize that I wasn’t the only person in the world with problems. And it made me forget about mine for a little while too.”

I was stunned. I had thought the exact same thing when she told me her dad died, but I realized that saying that would be too abrasive, so I instead said, “Yeah, when you told me about your dad, I felt the same way you did. Exactly the same way.”

She picked up her sandwich and gnawed at it. With her mouth full she said, “It’s so weird when you and another person are on the exact same wavelength and you have no idea.”

“Yeah.” I put my hand on my chin and watched her eat the rest of her sandwich without even a twinge of hunger. Shrinking really did a number on my appetite. The old me wouldn’t have been able to watch Audrey eat that sandwich so voraciously and not even get a little hungry. The new me watched her eat the sandwich with awe. She was so careless about how she appeared as she munched on her food. Most girls I knew throughout high school were incredibly image conscious, and when they ate, they diligently preserved that image. After each bite they would daintily dab the corners of their mouth. They would never dream of talking with their mouth full. They were downright puritanical. Audrey, on the other hand, went to town on her sandwich without a care in the world who saw her, and for some reason, it turned me on.

I imagined that I had shrunk so small that I could fit in between the bread. I looked up at her, squirming desperately to get free. I shouted, Audrey, Audrey! I’m in your sandwich! Look down! For the love of god, don’t eat me! But it was hopeless. She couldn’t hear my mousy little voice, and with each bite, I came closer and closer to my ultimate fate. Being swallowed by the biggest girl in the world. She chomped closer and closer to the end of the sandwich, like how the fuse of a stick of dynamite slowly gets shorter as it burns. But instead of going BOOM, I would instead tumble down into her stomach where I would be digested and passed through her system like the rest of her meals. I was nothing more than a topping.

She eventually got down to the last bite and she turned it up towards the ceiling so now I was staring right at her. She stared straight through me, not noticing a thing, and threw the last piece of her sandwich into her mouth with me in it. With the force of her tossing the rest of her sandwich, I was thrown free and landed right on her tongue. I watched her teeth chomp the chicken and the bread into an unrecognizable goop. The goop didn’t stay in its place for long though because once it was sufficiently soft and swallowable, Audrey let it come down into her throat. I tried to dive out of the way, perhaps hide under her tongue, but I failed, and a wave of chewed food pushed me into her dark esophagus.

I finally snapped out of my daydream. I realized I was getting off to this, which scared me. I had never had sexual fantasies like this before. It was only after the shrinking process began. Then I felt wetness in my pants. It was slight, but it was there. I silently panicked, not knowing what to do. I didn’t want to pass out and shrink in such a public place, but how would I even tell Audrey without letting her know that I’d creamed my pants while watching her eat a sandwich.

I had to improvise.

“Hey Audrey, can we head back to the car? I don’t want to get back too late.”

“I’ll be done with my sandwich in a second.”

“Can you maybe…eat it on the way back to the car?”

“What’s the big hurry, dude?”

I put my hand to my forehead, knowing I was going to regret what I said next. But it was a hell of lot more palatable than the actual truth.

“I didn’t want to tell you but,” I leaned forward and continued in a hushed voice, “Jackie sent me some nudes just now and it got me a little excited. A little too excited. I don’t want to shrink in this rest stop, Audrey. Come on!”

Her face switched on a dime. She didn’t even seem fazed by the fact that I was apparently looking at nudes of another girl while we were sitting in a public place. All I saw in her expression was concern and worry.

“Ok,” she said, “Let’s get to the car.”

She carried me straight out of the place, and I didn’t protest at all. I didn’t want to pass out onto the floor. Apparently, she had the same concern.

She flung open the door to her truck with me on her hip, and then strapped me into my car seat. She cutely half-ran around the front and plopped her ass into the driver’s seat, making the suspension of the truck dip down. She looked over at me as I stared straight ahead, awaiting the inevitable.

“Desmond, I’m so sorry. I just wish I could do something more than just…watch.”

“Me too, Audrey. Me too.”

“Do you want me to drive? Or do you want to wait?”

“There’s no sense in waiting. Just go ahead. I’m kinda tired anyway. I think I’ll just take a nap.”

“Ok, let me know if you need anything.”

“Yeah,” I said, closing my eyes.

I awoke to Audrey shaking me. Still in the car seat, I looked up at her. She had the passenger door open and was leaning over me, gentling nudging me into consciousness.

“Hey, sleepy head. We’re back at Darnall Hall. Let’s get you back up to your room.”

“Did I, um, get smaller,” I said, only half-awake.

“Unfortunately, yes. Probably a few inches.”

Still somewhat out of it, I mumbled about shrinking as she unstrapped me from my car seat. She already had my bags on her shoulder. Even in my dazed state, I was impressed with how strong and utterly virile she was.

It would’ve been pitch black if not for the lampposts outside my building. I guessed it was around 11:30 or midnight. When she got to the door, she asked for my ID card. I fished in my pocket, and slid my fingers into my wallet to pull out my ID. She swiped into the building and swiped into the elevator to carry me back to my room.

“What room number are you again?”

“3113,” I slurred. I reached into my pocket again and pulled out my room key. I handed it to Audrey without a thought. I heard her jam the key into the hole and turn it and pull out it. Determined to transition seamlessly from Audrey’s arms into bed, I kept my eyes closed and nuzzled my head into her squishy chest. If I wasn’t completely exhausted, my dick probably would’ve been twitching to attention.

“Surprise!” someone shouted as the lights switched on.

It was Jackie. My head immediately snapped up from Audrey’s breasts.

She was wearing a short polyester black dress. The dress fell from skinny shoulder straps, with a wide V, exposing a great deal of her creamy vanilla chest. Her breasts were smashed together by the tight fabric making for a sight that woke me right the hell up.

“Jackie?” I was almost as surprised as Audrey that she was here in my room.

“Yeah! Did you forget about me already?” she joked.

I was happy to see her, but at the same time, I really could’ve waited until tomorrow to see her. All I wanted was to crawl into bed and sleep until noon the next day. I now knew that wasn’t going to happen.

“Who’s this?” Jackie asked.

Audrey put me down to the ground and I explained that I met her on the bus and that she protected me from my sister. I made it clear that we were good friends. Friends.

“Oh my god, you got…a lot smaller,” Jackie said.

She sauntered over to me with her arms outstretched, her brilliant blue eyes saying ‘Poor baby, you shrunk again? Come to Mommy…’.

She bent down gracefully to accommodate for my shortness and pulled me into her womanly aura. She rested my face gently against top of her pillow-soft boobs. God, I wanted to bury my nose in her cavernous cleavage, but luckily, I still had some self-control. I did audibly sniff her which made her giggle. She smelled like strawberry shortcake, a childhood favorite of mine. Just her aroma was enough to make my heart melt.

She released me, cutting our hug shorter than I would’ve liked. I turned back around to Audrey and stood side by side with Jackie.

“You guys are really cute together!” Audrey said with her hands on her hips.

She beamed, effusing glee. “Thanks! You know, it’s really self-assuring to hear someone say that, since we’re so…asymmetrical. Not that I care or anything, but it is nice to hear that we’re ‘cute’!”

“I mean, now that Desmond is under four-feet, he’s just as cute as a button!” Audrey said as she bent down and stroked my chin.

I felt Jackie’s hand journey down to my back, grab a fistful of my shirt, and ever so slightly yank me back away from the wandering touch of Audrey.

“I know right!” she said, “He’s so adorable at this size! When I get him back to Volleyball House, I’m gonna measure him.”

“Oooh, you’re on the volleyball team?! You must be the star player at that height!” She stood back up to her full height. I could tell she was a more than a little bit intimidated by Jackie’s extraordinary height because she was standing straight as an arrow.

“Yeah, I played in high school. And like that,” she snapped her fingers, “I was getting calls from Georgetown to come play for them. Full ride! Everything paid for!”

I watched Audrey staring up at Jackie as she bragged about herself, trying not to look bitter. The slight squint in her eyes betrayed her true feelings.

“So, where do you go to school?”

“I’m over at GW University. I’m studying microbiology, not on full scholarship but close. Still gotta pay my room and board.”

“That’s really nice! You know, sometimes I wished I could just focus on my studies without worrying about my team. It would be a lot less pressure.”

She was really good at making herself appear put upon, even though in reality, she had it made. She was on a great volleyball team, she didn’t have to pay a dime for her education, and she had me for a boyfriend (had to compliment myself somewhere in there). Additionally, I hadn’t yet seen how she interacted with her teammates, but her subtle ability to dominate social interactions wasn’t lost on me. If I had to guess, by the time she was a junior or senior, she would become captain of the team. In fact, I couldn’t imagine a future in which she wasn’t captain at some point.

The conversation between the two girls began to wind down. When a long silence persisted, Audrey broke it by saying, “Desmond slept in the car for like three hours, so maybe we should just let him go to bed.”

Jackie didn’t take kindly to another woman making suggestions about me. That was her job.

“How about,” she cocked her head to the left while giving a fake smile, “We let Desmond decide what he wants to do.”

Audrey simply replied, “Ok.”

Jackie clearly wanted a bigger response from her, but it didn’t throw her off her game. She kneeled down and turned her attention to me. Her pure blonde hair fell from behind her shoulders to frame her face. I wanted so bad to run my hands through her golden locks, play with them, curl them around in my fingers, and watch them straighten when I let go of them. 

For the third time that day, I was transported into a hyper-realistic reverie. I was swinging through Jackie’s hair just how Tarzan swings on vines. In this alternate reality, I was an aficionado at flinging myself through huge masses of hair. Not once did I mess up, always measuring the distance between each jump perfectly. However, there was nothing I could do about Jackie moving her head. She slightly shifted left, but for me, at my tiny size, this shift was everything. It meant there was nothing separating me from the hard, tiled floor. I would soon be a blood spot on the floor. I screamed at Jackie to catch me before I went splat, but my screams fell on deaf ears. Right before I landed, I snapped out of it.

“Desmond, earth to Desmond?” I heard Jackie saying.

“Yes, yes. Sorry. I’m listening.”

“So, do you want to stay here, without me, your girlfriend? Or do you want to come stay with me, your girlfriend, at Volleyball House?”

I wanted to move in with Jackie. It’d been something we talked about while I was away. But did I want to move in right that second? I wanted to fall into bed right now. Not get in another car. But I already did what I wanted. I went home against her wishes, so it seemed fair do just go with what she wanted. Besides, I wasn’t convinced I had much of a choice anyway.

“I’ll come to stay with you,” I said.

She stood up, in triumph, staking her territory and letting Audrey know she was my boss. Then, she and Jackie had a conversation far above my head that was meaningless to me. Two goddesses discussed my future high in the clouds as I obsessively gaped at my goddess.

I was level with Jackie’s bouncing hips and I just watched in wonder. Last time I saw her, I was at least the height of her stomach. Now, I was right on line with her pussy. I thought about the inevitable fun times ahead.

Audrey tapped my shoulder from behind. Apparently, their conversation was over.

“Ok, Desmond. I’m heading back to GW. I’ll see you soon, ok?”

“Yeah, of course! Thanks for getting me back here, I couldn’t have done it without you. Do you want me to walk you out?”

I could see that Audrey was about to shake her head and say no, but before she could refuse me, Jackie cut her off.

“You don’t need to walk her out, Dessy. She’ll be fine.”

Dessy? Is that my new pet name?

Audrey snickered as she opened the door to leave. “Catch ya later, Dessy.”

When she closed the door, Jackie went after her.

I asked, “Where are you going?”

“I just need to talk to her a minute.”

I put my ear to the door to try to listen to what they were saying. Lucky for me they were still close enough for me to hear.

Jackie said, “Listen, I’m sorry if I came off as a bitch before. I just really care about Desmond, and he seems to like you.”

“I assure you,” Audrey said, “You have nothing to worry about with me and him. He’s your boyfriend, and I respect that.”

“Ok, that’s good to hear. By the way, I really appreciate you driving him up here. His mother wanted to keep him home until he got better, and he told me he was going to get back any way he could.”

“What are you talking about? He said his mother was ok with me driving him back.”

There was a deafening pause. Jackie knew she’d messed up.

“That doesn’t sound like her,” she said.

I heard footsteps coming back to the door, but they came entirely too quickly for me to react. The door burst open with me directly behind it, and I was slammed back into the wall.

“Desmond!” Audrey shouted, “Where are you?!”

“Back here,” I croaked.

She found me behind the door and sat down in front of me. Even sitting, she was close to my height. The worried look she often had on her face was replaced with a pained look.

“Did you lie to me about your mom?”

“I can explain, ok. My sister—”

“I don’t want to hear about your sister! Was your mom cool with letting me drive you back to school, or not?”

I sighed and shook my head no. She looked at me with narrowed lips. She was totally disappointed with me, and it was crushing to my soul.

“Unbelievable, you’re just unbelievable. I’m going!”

“Audrey wait! I’m really sorry, ok? I…” my voice trailed off. She was already at the elevators, and Jackie swooped in to stop me from going after her. Besides, I didn’t really know what to say anyway. I lied and it was wrong. There was no excuse for what I did.

Jackie sat next to me on the tiled floor. She hugged me close and apologized for her brutal faux pas.

“I’m sorry, I let the cat out of the bag. I didn’t know. I’m really sorry Desmond,” said Jackie.

“You’re not disappointed in me for lying?”

“Of course not! I’m just glad you’re back. All that matters is that we’re together.”

“But I flat-out lied to her. I keep pushing people away. Maggie, my mom, Audrey. I almost pushed you away in that coffee shop. I’m afraid that I’m going to lose everyone. I need friends, I need my mom, I need you.”

“You won’t lose me, Desmond. And about your friends and your mom, you just need to sit down and talk with them when things cool down. You haven’t lost anyone.”

My efforts at remaining stoic failed, and my emotional dam began to crack. A lump began to form in my throat.

“Jackie, I’m so scared. I’m shrinking more by the day. My mom is gonna kill me. I’m drowning in overdue homework. I can’t handle it. I can’t!”

She cradled me in her arms, planting small kisses on my forehead and my cheeks. “Poor baby. We’re gonna get through this. You just have to trust me.”

I blubbered and wet her chest with my tears as she gathered my things. “It’s ok, Dessy. Let’s get you out of this drab room. You’ll like living in my house better.”

In a flash, I was back outside my building. Audrey was already gone, but Jackie’s Jeep was there waiting to ferry me back to my new home. As she loaded my things into the trunk, I checked my phone for the first time since I got back. My mom had texted me, and she wasn’t happy.

I know that you went back to Georgetown.

I dragged it out of your sister Desmond

I don’t know what you thought you were going to accomplish by doing this, but I’m coming back to get you.

I am so disappointed in you.

I tapped her butt to get her attention, since I couldn’t really reach much higher anyway. I figured she wouldn’t mind much.

“Jackie, my mom. She’s driving down all the way from Gloucester. She’s going to kill the two of us. What the hell am I going to do?”

She ushered me into the car and effortlessly hoisted me into my seat. “Nothing. You’re not going to do anything. You’re going to stay with me, and you’ll let me do the talking. And don’t think I didn’t notice you copping a feel.”

Before I could say anything else, she shot me a wry smile, shut my door and walked around to the driver’s side. When she sat down, I spoke up.

“You don’t know my mom. I should talk to her. I have a feeling that if you talk to her, the situation is only going to blow up, ok? I don’t think she has warm and fuzzy feelings about you. She views you as the person who stole away her son.”

She sighed and turned the key in the ignition. “You’re just gonna have to trust me on this one, Des. I want to insulate you from all this. Protect you.”

“From my own mother?!”

“Yes! Do you really think that if she sees you and you provoke her that she won’t just drag you screaming back to New England?”

I thought about it for a second. Was it possible that my own mother would kidnap me and bring me home against my will? I wasn’t sure.

“I don’t know, Jackie. But she’s my mother. I should at least have the opportunity to explain myself to her.”

“And if all that explaining does is get you sent back to Gloucester, then what? Are you going to just talk your way out of it? Because up to now, that hasn’t worked very well, has it?”

She raised a good point. Now that I was over a foot shorter, people didn’t seem to take me seriously anymore (not that I was super tall to begin with). My mom included. How could I expect things to change by talking to her this time? I already talked and argued with her about going back to school, and her mind didn’t change.

“No, it hasn’t,” I agreed with her.

“Exactly. You see my point, right?”

“I do. But—”

“No more talking,” she put her long, pale finger up to my mouth to shush me, “I promise you that I have this handled. Whatever happens, we’ll get through it. So, do you trust me?”

Without hesitation, I responded, “I do.”

“Good. Now, I feel like it probably isn’t safe for you to be sitting here without a car seat.”

I wasn’t really done talking about my mother, but apparently, she was. When she changed the subject to car safety, I thought back to how I sat wedged between Audrey’s monstrous pair of thighs. Of course, I didn’t mention that to her.

“I can—um—sit between your legs, maybe?”

Feeling bold, I stretched over to touch her hand resting on the gear shift. I rubbed it, feeling her fabulously smooth skin. It was more like touching velvet than anything else. She responded by flipping her hand and interlocking her fingers with mine. Her smile shone through the darkness of nighttime and made me forget about everything ailing me. She squeezed my hand with a tender warmth. And I knew what it meant.

I climbed over the console separating the two seats and sat down in my girlfriend’s lap. I was so short now that even sitting on top of her, my head didn’t clear the window.

I loved how Jackie’s thighs were muscular, yet inviting. Strong yet utterly sexy. They were rock hard, which contrasted with my softer features. Her legs were a subtle reminder of who was in charge. It was then when I began to feel my dick swelling with overwhelming passion for her.

“You’re a dream come true, Jackie,” I said, with my head cocked 90 degrees looking straight up at her chin, “You know that, right?”

“So are you, Desmond. You might be getting smaller and wimpier every day, but with each inch lost, you’re even more attractive to me. No matter how small you get, 3 feet or 3 inches, I’m yours.”

Amazingly, instead of being horrified at her believing I could get down to a mere 3 inches in height, I became out-of-this-world aroused.

“Yikes, 3 inches. You really think I could, uh, get that, uh, small?” I asked, trying to hide how obviously turned on I was.

“Oh, yes. I think you could. Do you want to get that small?”

Yes! That’s what I thought immediately upon her asking. I still didn’t even understand why or how I could want to be that small. I was so confused about my morphing sexuality. I had never had sexy day dreams about unaware girls eating me or crushing me with their tits or swinging around like Tarzan in their hair. And I couldn’t seem to control my new, odd desires. They hit me at random points in the day without any warning.

I kept asking myself if these acute fetishes were dormant all my life and were just now manifesting, or if now since I was shrinking, my sexuality was evolving. It seemed logical that if every girl now dwarfed me that I would begin to have a newfound penchant for girls bigger than me. It still didn’t explain why I actively wanted to be 3 inches tall.

“Desmond, imagine what you could do at 3 inches tall. You could explore my body in a way a normal sized man could only dream of. I could stuff you in between my boobs or shove you up my ass. You could work wonders inside my pussy and give little ol’ me a real good time. In fact, I’m, uh, getting a lil’ excited just thinking about it,” nervously laughing.

“You had me at ‘between your boobs’,” I said.

She leaned down and rested her chin on my shoulder, licking the edges of my ear and whispering, “I knew you were a tit man, Desmond, but I didn’t know you had such a deep…strong…crushing fetish for them.”

Seeing that we were going tit for tat, I decided to be as manly as a sub four-foot man sitting in his girlfriend’s lap could be. I reached my arm up as high as I could, struggling to even touch her neck, but she got the cue. She started lowering herself as I wrapped my hand around her head, grazing over her outrageously soft hair. When her ear was in range, I opened my mouth ever so slightly and dabbed the tip of my tongue on her earlobe, before methodically tracing the rest of her ear. Then I whispered, “I knew you had a thing for short guys, Jackie, but I didn’t know you had such an extraordinary…intense…powerful fetish for them.”

She even shivered with delight as I spoke the last few words of my attempted mimicry of her own sexy little speech. A girl quivering with desire was like nothing else in this world, and it gave me meteoric boost in confidence.

Apparently, she wasn’t done though, because she leaned back down to whisper another naughty sentiment in my ear. “You better stop, or else I’ll jerk that dick of yours right in this car.”

Knowing what it would mean if she jerked me off to completion, my desires should’ve been completely stifled. But they weren’t. If anything, I was even more eager for her hands to travel down my pants.

I said, “Make me stop.” It was the exact wrong thing to say if I wanted to stay at my current height.

Her hand rocketed down from heights unknown and slapped my groin, constricting her hands around my cock. My yelps of pain quickly turned into moans of satisfaction. She didn’t go up and down, she only squeezed. And another whisper came from on high.

“I want nothing more than to go to town on you right now, Desmond. But good things come to those who wait. Don’t you agree?”

Ooh, she’s getting off on this! Denying me!

Perhaps I could make her feel even more powerful than she already felt and make her even more turned on.

“Yes, my queen.”

Did I just call her ‘my queen’?

“Your queen, huh? Is that how you like to think of me, Desmond? As royalty?” she asked as she squeezed my manhood even harder.

“Yes. So much. I’d love to see you on a throne, looking down at me.”

I was a bit surprised at what I was saying. Did I really want that? Apparently so, because my head was becoming light with titillation.

“Ooooh, that sounds so hot. Me lording over you. Issuing commands. Would you be on your knees?” She asked, fingers curling even tighter around my shaft.

“Of—course.”

The reasonable conscience still left somewhere deep inside me, was telling me to resist an orgasm. I could feel my balls churning, my dick spasming, threatening to burst. If she didn’t get her hand off of me soon, it would be too late.

“Would you kiss my feet? Kiss me all over, as I just stared off into the distance, as if you weren’t even there? An insignificant little peon at my mercy?”

“Oh, abso-absolutely. Whatever you wanted, I would do for you.”

I was getting dangerously close to the point of no return. My breaths were quick and short. I was glistening with sweat. I was feeling my dick grow to its longest length as her stunningly long fingers constricted tighter and tighter with each thing she said to build the scene.

Perhaps if I was thinking clearly, I would’ve told her to get her hand off of me and reveal to her that orgasms made me shrink. But who thinks clearly when they’ve got a girl’s hand around their cock?

“That’s my good little loyal subject!” she laughed as she ripped her hand away from my crotch. My dick twitched up and down in my pants, and I was sure it was over.

“Oh, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!”

Rather oddly, she said with an air of superiority, “No you’re not.”

My dick quaked and convulsed and shuddered with no mercy, but as she said, I didn’t cum. I briefly felt my pants. There was not a single drop of wetness, not even pre-cum.

I was astounded. I was so close, yet the orgasm I so desired eluded me. And I shouldn’t have wanted it. I felt shame for wanting it. For being ok with shrinking if it meant my dick got wet. But the real reason I was astounded was because I was certain that I was going to flood my pants. Yet, I didn’t. And Jackie seemed to know I wasn’t going to. She either had superpowers of prediction or she was sorceress who could control the orgasms of men. Either way, I was astounded and completely unable to get words out. She picked up on my shock and lowered her head to once again whisper in my ear. “Did you think I was gonna let you come after I clearly said, ‘good things come to those who wait’?”

I tried to speak but couldn’t. It seemed my dick and my mouth weren’t working properly.

“Don’t worry,” she continued, “You will get what you want. Soon. Very soon. When I see that you’re ready.”

I wanted to ask, ‘when will I be ready?’ but again, the words got jammed in my throat. And it didn’t matter anyway because I had a feeling that she wouldn’t have told me.

“Time to go to your new home, Dessy poo.”

Usually the nicknames couples had for each other disgusted me. But when you were getting called a cute name by the person you were in a relationship with, it was different. So different in fact, that it actually got my dick a tiny bit hard again. Even her voice had a visceral effect on me. She was larger than life itself, especially when I was willing to let her jack off inches from me.

I was so indescribably enthralled by her and ready to be with her 100 percent. I was ready. I was. And it hurt my feelings that she didn’t think I was. It was like she didn’t believe I was fully entranced by her. But I was. And if words hadn’t left me completely, perhaps I could’ve told her that I really was ready. Ready to jump in.

She hit the gas and we were off to Volleyball House.