- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Damn, I straight up forgot to update this story. Audrey and Desmond spend a day together in Glocester. Commence sexual tension!

Chapter 7:

After Maggie hung up on me, I texted Audrey pretty much all night. She was just so nice to talk to, and she seemed to understand my feelings better than anyone. At around midnight, I cut to the chase and asked her if she would come over tomorrow. I told her how bitchy my sister was being, and I’d feel more comfortable if she were there. She readily accepted my invitation and said she would be at my house bright and early.

I knew Amanda woke up early on the weekends to head to the gym to work out, so I made sure to get up before her. I wanted to be the one to answer the door when Audrey arrived.

I woke up sore from all of Amanda’s abuse. Every damn muscle in my body was on fire. I rolled out of bed, struggled to stand up, and clutched the banister as I made my downstairs. I sat down next to the front door like an eager puppy waiting for his owner to come home. It was 7 in the morning, time to see if Audrey was punctual.

I specifically told her to knock on the door to the beat of “For Once in My Life” by Stevie Wonder, so I knew it was her. It was just a joke really, something to make her laugh.

At 7:01, I heard the guitar opener of the song coming through the door. I smiled bigger than I had in a long time. Then, I heard my sister’s foreboding stomps coming down the stairs.

“Who’s that at the door? Oh right, you can’t even look through the peephole anymore, shorty,” she said.

“It’s a friend of mine coming over, I’m gonna let her in now.”

“I’ll answer the door, kid brother. Now run along,” she said as she whacked my ass. I yelped in pain. Of course, it was right on the spot she repeatedly smashed with her open palm the night before.

When Amanda opened the door, I could tell by the startled look on Audrey’s face that she had been expecting me, not my sister.

“Who are you?” Amanda asked accusatorily.

“I’m Audrey, I’m friends with your brother, can I come in?”

Remaining an obstacle to Audrey entering the house, my sister instead asked another question, “Where did you two meet, huh?”

“On the bus ride home from D.C. We were seatmates.”

Amanda turned to me, and loudly whispered, “Jeez! You sat next to this whale? I feel sorry for you, lil’ bro.”

Audrey’s face turned bright red, not from embarrassment, but from anger. How naïve was I to think I could adequately control this situation? A hopelessly skinny, pathetically tiny man had no chance at mediating a conflict between two sprawling amazons. Hell, even at my normal height I probably wouldn’t have been able to do a damn thing.

“What did you call me?” Audrey snarled.

“Oh, just now?” Amanda laughed. “I believe I said ‘whale’.”

Audrey was fuming. Her fuse was burning dangerously short, and I feared what would happen next.

“The reason this ‘whale’ is here in the first place, is to protect your brother from your abuse. You are a psychotic bitch,” Audrey sniped back.

Amanda’s fuse blew first, and she tackled Audrey out onto the front lawn. My sister struggled to keep her down on the ground, and before she knew it, Audrey’s huge ass was on top of her. She writhed under Audrey’s mammoth butt for ages, not getting remotely closer to escaping. Eventually, my sister actually admitted defeat and stopped squirming. I was grinning from ear to ear watching my sister get the same treatment I got last night. Now she knew what it was like to have a gigantic ass get plopped down on you. Poetic justice.

Audrey got up and walked towards me, rolling her eyes.

“I’m sorry about this, my sister can be—watch out!”

Unbeknownst to us, Amanda had gotten up. She ran up to Audrey and sucker punched her in the mouth. Obviously not expecting this, she fell to the ground like a bag of bricks. Amanda pounced on top of Audrey and started swiping at her, slapping her upside the head repeatedly. Audrey collected herself and managed to push my sister off of her, and they both got up and began slapping each other, pulling one another’s hair, biting each other.

I began to realize that if I didn’t intervene soon, someone on my block would hear Audrey and my sister screaming at each other and call the cops.

I sprinted over to them and tried to pull them apart, but Amanda just shoved me to the ground. All I could do was scream at them.

“Hey! The fucking neighbors are going to call 911! Do you guys want to spend the day in jail?!”

That was enough to get them to stop.

“That’s what I thought!” I said.

“Whatever, I’m out,” Amanda said. She stormed across the yard, still furious as all hell. She got in the car, peeled out, and drove away to god knows where. I was just glad she wasn’t here anymore.

I invited Audrey inside and got her an icepack for her wounds. I basically lured her into a dangerous trap, and I knew that it was dangerous. I knew my sister was volatile and wouldn’t accept another female presence in my life. She was too selfish. She had to have me to herself.

I probably apologized to Audrey seven different times, seven different ways, and each time she said the same thing: “This wasn’t your fault.” But I couldn’t help feeling that I was partly responsible for what happened.

Standing next to Audrey, this was the first time I realized how tall she was. On the bus, I was so focused on her sheer massiveness that I didn’t realize that she was actually quite a towering woman. Her hips cleared my pectorals, and her shoulders were a head a half taller than me. The lower half of her body easily gobbled up 80 percent of my height. She was tall enough, in fact, that if I stood on my tippy toes, I still wouldn’t be able to reach her chin with my hand. Finally, with thoughts like these spiraling around in my brain, I flat out asked her.

“Six foot even. I sometimes wish I was smaller in general.”

“Hey, if I knew how to infect you with whatever disease I have, I would give it to you in a heartbeat,” I joked.

That made her laugh, and just like on the bus, when she laughed, her whole body jiggled. God, it was intoxicating to watch her ass quake in those purple yoga pants. When I snapped out of it, I asked her to come sit down on the couch with me.

“You know what,” she said, “Are you hungry?”

“I’m almost never hungry. I think this whole shrinking thing has suppressed my appetite.”

She bent down and enveloped me in her body. Her wonderfully thick arms wrapped around my torso as her breasts pushed into my neck. She leered down at me with those shining light brown eyes.

“You need to eat, or before you know it, you’ll become bite-sized.”

She pretended to pick up a little man and drop him into her mouth. She swished him around her mouth for a while until she suddenly swallowed him down. “Mmmmm, scrumptious,” she said. My dick stiffened and poked into her belly. I was utterly enthralled.

“I’m not hungry though—”

She dragged her pointer finger up to my mouth to shush me. That one finger was the thickness of three of mine. I couldn’t stop comparing, every appendage of hers fascinated me to no end.

“I wasn’t asking, little man. I’m cooking up something, and you’re going to eat it. Eggs good?”

I nodded.

“Scrambled?”

I nodded my empty head at her once again. Her assertiveness gave me a visceral desire to fuck her brains out. I wanted to hear her scream my name.

“Go up to your room. You deserve breakfast in bed.”

Like a little boy with a crush on a much older girl, I asked, “Are you an angel?”

She giggled. And with it came the jiggles I loved so much. “If you want me to be! Now go upstairs!”

I waddled up to my room, dove under the covers and eagerly awaited my angel. I thought about how she was probably bending down to reach the eggs on the bottom shelf of the fridge. I thought about how her gigantic ass was bouncing and swaying as she danced through the kitchen searching for a pan. I thought about how she was tying back her flowing brown hair into a fat bun. I thought about how her heaving breasts bobbed up and down as she whisked the eggs. I thought about how her juicy lips puckered together to whistle a wonderfully upbeat tune. I thought about what she might be saying about me.

I just want to eat him up!

Or maybe it was: I’m gonna make him mine.

Perhaps: I’m in love! I can’t bear to away from him any longer!

Probably a bit too ambitious, hopefully something like: He’s so cute! He wears his height well.

My phone shot off a notification, interrupting my erotic daydream. I picked it up; a text from none other than my current girlfriend. Guilt washed over me. I was fantasizing about and flirting with a girl other than Jackie. Audrey didn’t even know that I had a girlfriend. I was deceiving two women at once.

“Breakfast is served, little man,” she burst in the door with a tray, “I want you to eat every bite.”

I swallowed back my guilt and sat upright in my bed. She gently placed the tray in front of me. There was a heaping helping of perfectly cooked scrambled eggs staring back at me.

“Thank you, Audrey. This looks great! Just curious, how many eggs is this?”

“Four. A shrinking boy like you needs his nourishment.” She smirked at her little joke. I just rolled my eyes.

“When I was normal size, I only usually ate two eggs. There’s no way I can get this all down. Please don’t be mad.”

I was genuinely begging her not to get angry with me. Luckily, she thought I was just being cute. She leaned in real close, her full rose red lips mere inches from mine, her eyes gazing into my soul. My eyes darted down to her mouth, then back up. It was happening. I closed my eyes, instinctively readying myself for a smooch. Instead, she whispered, “I’ll let it slide. This time.”

She pulled away, leaving me stunned. I wanted nothing more than to touch her lips, just for a second. She was cruel and playing hard-to-get. And it only made me want her more. This dizzying desire was the last thing I needed right now.

DING! Another text from my ball and chain. It was as if she completely aware that I was enjoying myself too much. And then I remembered what she said to me the night before.

No more orgasms until you see me again.

By that, she meant no jerking off. But she had no idea that another girl would be the true threat. Sure, it would be hard to resist jerking off, but it was something else entirely to resist the charms of a voluptuous seductress.

I decided to shift my attention to the eggs in front of me. As I spooned them into my mouth, my thoughts remained centered on my current predicament.

“The coffee’s probably ready, I’m gonna go down and fetch us some. Don’t miss me too much, K?”

I let out a nervous laugh. She was really getting into this, and every minute I didn’t tell her the truth, I dug myself into a deeper hole. If I didn’t tell her I had a girlfriend soon, the hole would become too deep for me to climb out.

A third text from Jackie came just as Audrey went downstairs.

Hey ik it’s early. I’m just worried about u. Txt me when u wake up.

I put my phone face down on my nightstand. I told myself I’d text her soon, even though I had the power to quell her anxiety right then. Audrey being in my house made it feel weird to text back saying something like, ‘Doing fine, thinking of you’, when that couldn’t be further from the truth.

The other woman came back with two cups of piping hot coffee. She set mine down on my nightstand and sat down next to me on my bed, clasping her mug with two hands, seemingly unfazed by the temperature. She looked down at my plate. “Is that seriously all you’re going to eat?”

“Yeah, like you said, I’m shrinking. My stomach along with my body.”

“Come on, try to eat some more. I know you can do it.”

“You sound like my mom! Ok, ok! I’ll…try.”

She grasped my thigh with her hand. She moved it gracefully up and down my leg, getting a feel for my skinny frame. “I just care that you try. And I don’t care if I sound like your mom, you need to eat!”

Desperately trying to ignore her hand inching ever closer to my crotch, I shoved more eggs down my gullet. After a few more spoonfuls, I was bloated.

“Not…another…bite. I’ll explode.” I collapsed back into my pillows and exhaled.

Audrey got more explicit with her intentions now that I was done eating. She put the platter off to the side and climbed up on my bed. It creaked with her weight, which for some reason made me even more attracted to her. She looked at me hungrily. Her head was tilted to the side, allowing her hair to tumble down past one shoulder. She licked her lips and climbed over me on all fours. Her face came closer and her lips dived down to meet mine. I retreated a bit; fearful she was going to end up crushing me.

Our lips finally locked, and Audrey threw away the key. Her tongue expertly explored the depths of my mouth. She totally overpowered me with every move she made. Her breasts squished around my stomach and pinned me to the bed. Kissing someone at my tiny size was different. Her lips felt different. They were unnaturally huge. And I immediately fell in love with how it felt. My lips were practically devoured by hers as she macked on my face. There was more for me to attach to. And the taste! She tasted just like strawberry shortcake. The kiss brought me back to my childhood when my mom made me strawberry cake for my birthday, but at the same time, I was firmly rooted in the present.

After five or so seconds had gone by, her succulent lips and warm tongue made me forget everything. Who I was, where I was, everything. My mind only had room for this spectacular moment.

It was the ding from my phone that put me right again. I remembered everything, more importantly, that I had a girlfriend. I put my hands on Audrey’s shoulders and pushed away from her. Sensing my reluctance, she pulled back. I saw a look of worry on her face, afraid she’d done something wrong. I was so mad at myself for letting her go this far.

“I—uh—I have a girlfriend, Audrey. Her name is Jackie.”

Her brows furrowed in confusion. She leaped off the bed in surprise.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. But please, I called you over so we could hang out and get to know each other better. Let’s not throw that away.”

Her bewildered expression persisted, until a vulnerable sadness came across her face. In order to conceal herself, she turned away and talked with her back facing me.  

“Desmond, I—I’ve been being pretty obvious this whole time. There were plenty of opportunities to let me know.”

“I realize that. And I’m sorry. I do think you’re beautiful and amazing, and any guy would be lucky to have you.”

She turned back around and laughed at my compliments. “You have a crush on me, don’t you? Admit it!”

I grinned uncontrollably. “Maybe a small one, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m spoken for.”

“Ok, ok. Fair enough,” she said, “Friends for now?”

For now? What’s that supposed to mean?”

I knew what she meant. She really did like me. She deflected my question and simply extended her hand for me to shake.

“Are we friends, or what?”

I shook her hand. Her palm easily engorged my entire hand, constricting tighter and tighter. Terrified by her extraordinary strength, I shook harder to compensate. My effort to appear strong backfired because it only caused her to squeeze harder.

“Friends,” I croaked in pain.

She smiled with giddy deliberateness. The vulnerability she showed earlier was now gone. Well, it was more likely that she was suppressing it for the time being. I hated what I did to her. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, but being faithful to Jackie was more important.

Audrey took my dirty plate and mug downstairs and told me to get dressed. It was beautiful day in northern Massachusetts, and it wouldn’t be that way for long. Winter often came early in my neck of the woods. That fact considered, she suggested we take a walk down to Gloucester Center. There was a fabulous ocean view and we could walk along the beach. I agreed and got dressed in my newly bought clothes. I found the least childish garments I owned and put them on. Unfortunately, the clothing market doesn’t really cater to 4’2” men.

Once we were all ready to go, she led me outside, and found a Ford-150 sitting in the driveway. A big car for a big girl.

“Is that your car?” I asked.

“Nope, it’s my dad’s. I just like driving a big car. But you probably guessed that already.” She hoisted me up into the passenger’s seat, and I quickly realized how big the car really was. I wasn’t confident that I would’ve been able to drive this car when I was 5’0” even. The pedals seemed so far away—until Audrey got in the driver’s seat. She filled up the truck perfectly. Of course, the seat was still too small for her ginormous ass; I wasn’t convinced any car seat was big enough to stop her ass flesh from spilling over the sides. While her butt had to squeeze into the car, her legs reached the pedals and her head was several inches below the roof. She was comfortable enough.

I, on the other hand, couldn’t see over the dashboard even a little bit. The seat was so wide that three of me could fit sitting down, and there would probably still be room to spare. My feet helplessly dangled in the air, high above the floor. I had gotten used to being too small, but when I was seated next to a virtual giantess, I couldn’t help but feel massively self-conscious.

Then, a thought hit me. My mom would be livid if she found out that I rode in Audrey’s car without a car seat.

“Hey, um, Audrey. This is a bit awkward, but my mom has been making me sit in a car seat.”

“Heh, yeah I saw you fighting with your mom about that at the bus station.”

My cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. “You saw that?”

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, ok? It’s hard to accept sometimes, but things change. You shrank and now you need a car seat. It’s nothing to be ashamed about. The only problem is that I don’t have a car seat with me.”

I cursed myself for mentioning it. Now we wouldn’t be able to go anywhere. I would have to stay in that dreadful house, the house that my awful sister lived in.

Audrey’s eyes suddenly flashed brilliantly. She had an idea. “Hey, you know what? Your head doesn’t even clear the window. Why don’t you sit in between my legs? My thighs will be your seatbelt!”

She kept finding ways to put us in close physical contact. I made myself pretty clear pretty earlier, but she was still acting the same way with me. It put me on edge to say the least.

“Uh, I dunno if that’s a good idea—”

“Hey, don’t worry about it! You’ll be perfectly safe down there!” She undid my seatbelt and lifted me over the console and right back into her lap. At that point in time, I may have sat in Audrey’s lap more times than I did in Jackie’s. Pangs of guilt rose through my throat.

“Ok, little guy, I know it’d probably be more comfortable to sit on my lap, but I need you to sit in between my legs. Just so no cops pull us over when they see your head popping up through the window.”

She gripped both of my shoulders and pushed down as she opened her legs ever so slightly. Before I knew it, I was sinking deeper and deeper into a cavern of plump thigh flesh. Her legs were so big that they were still touching despite her opening them. I slid deeper down slowly, as if I was trapped in quicksand. To avoid my arms being caught in the middle of her legs, I raised them and wrapped them around her thighs. When I finally felt my butt hit the seat below, I was staring straight into the steering wheel. Her legs swallowed up the better part of my torso.

“We comfortable down there?” She asked.

“Actually, yeah. It’s like your legs are giving me a hug.”

“Glad you’re enjoying yourself down there.”

She backed out of the driveway and drove away. I could barely see out the window, so I had no idea where we were going. Since I couldn’t occupy myself with the scenery outside, I decided to finally touch base with Jackie. I stuck my hand into the leg crevasse I was stuck in and wormed my way to my right pocket where my phone was. I got my phone but pulling my arm out of Audrey’s legs would be much more difficult.

She noticed my futile struggles. “What are you trying to get down there?”

“My phone. But my arm is stuck.”

“No problem, I’ll grab it.”

“Right pocket,” I said.

She effortlessly reached down in between her legs pulling my phone and my arm out.

“Thanks.” I hung my head in embarrassment, realizing I couldn’t do any simple tasks without help.

“No problem. We’ll be there in about 10 minutes.”

I unlocked my phone and tapped into my messages app. Four unanswered texts from Jackie, the last of which read: You must be sleeping really late.

She was ticked off. My response was better late than never. I began typing.

Hey u, I’m sorry I slept in

My sister kicked my ass last night, every muscle in my body is sore as hell

I’m ok tho

A minute later her response came through.

Are you sure you’re ok?

It sounds like Amanda doesn’t mess around…

I was really proud of how far Jackie had come since our fight in the coffee shop. She exuded concern for my problems, in fact, I was afraid that she was too worried about me.

I’m sure baby

I’m spending the day with a friend, getting out of the house, AWAY from Amanda

Her response was imminent.

What’s your friend’s name?

She didn’t care about my friend’s name. What she really wanted to know was if my friend was female. I hated lying to her, but I didn’t want to cause her unnecessary stress.

Austin

He’s a friend from high school

Is he nice?

Yeah, of course!

He’s my friend

How did you guys meet?

She wasn’t going to quit asking me questions any time soon. I scolded myself for not just manning up and telling her the truth. But now I just had to commit to my lie.

On the bus, freshman year of high school

Do u guys like the same sort of things?

Ig u could say that

Both of us liked to play poker

We always had people over to play

Oooooh I like poker too!

We should play a naughty version when u come back ;)

I didn’t even know how to play poker. I wanted to hit myself for being so stupid. I could’ve said anything else. Now my girlfriend was going to utterly embarrass me and expose me as a fraud when we played strip poker.

Can’t wait gorgeous 😍, was all I could think to text back.

“We’re here!” said Audrey suddenly.

“Ok just hold on a sec,” I said as I typed my last message to Jackie.

Her strong hands appeared under my armpits and lifted me out from her legs. She nonchalantly rested me on her lap as she pulled the keys out from the ignition and applied lip balm. She smacked her lips and made kissy faces in the mirror. I tried to focus on anything else, but it was easier said than done. Less than a half hour ago, I was smooshed against those lips. She looked so beautiful as she kissed the air.

“Ok, I’ll help you down to the ground.” She got out from the truck with me hugged close to her. I wouldn’t have been able to squirm out from her grasp no matter how hard I tried. Her arms were like the strait jacket and her body was the padded cell. After she slammed the door shut, she gently returned me to the pavement.

As we made our way onto the boardwalk, she said, “You know I could carry you all day. You’re just so light!”

I laughed to mask my inferiority complex. “I’m well aware, Audrey.”

“How much do you weigh? Just curious.”

“Just over 60 pounds now. I’ve lost almost 40 pounds since I started shrinking.”

“Wow, even when you before you shrunk, I was over double your weight!”

“You’re different than most girls,” I said.

“How so?”

“You talk about your weight openly for one. You also aren’t cruel to me like other people are.”

“First of all, yes. I embrace the fact that I’m heavier and taller than most girls and a lot of guys. I even get off on it a little bit. There’s no sense in feeling shame about who you are. And second of all, I would never be cruel to you!”

“That’s good to hear. I need friends like you.”

We walked at a leisurely pace, the marina not too far in front of us. I always got jealous when I saw all the nice boats sitting in the harbor. Sometimes, nothing would be nicer than an entire ocean to separate me from my problems.

“Man, wouldn’t it be nice to have one of those,” I said, talking about the boats.

“Funny enough, Desmond, that’s why I brought you down here.”

“What? To make me jealous of other people’s boats?”

“No. Well, unless you’re jealous of my dad’s boat.”

I stopped in my tracks and cocked my head over to her. “He has a boat? Out there?”

“Yup, let me show you!”

It was a quaint little boat. It was called Daughter’s Dream.

“You’re the daughter, right?” I asked.

“Yeah, I always wanted my dad to get a boat and for my seventh birthday he finally got this one. He renamed it that.” Her eyes welled up thinking about her father.

I felt awful that in her efforts to cheer me up, she was making herself miserable. She lost her father just a couple of days ago, and she was going on his boat. It couldn’t have been easy.

“Audrey, we don’t have to go on the boat if it’s too much for you. There’s a bunch of other things we can do today that don’t even involve water,” I said.

“I’ll be fine,” she said, still choked up a bit, “Trust me.”

After Audrey climbed onto the deck of her boat, I asked, “Permission to come aboard, Captain Audrey?”

“Permission granted.”

As I started to climb from the pier onto the boat, she robbed me of the opportunity of accomplishing something by myself by lifting me straight onto the deck. And she did it without a second thought. It was becoming normal for people to just carry me around like I was some toddler.

The boat had an enclosed pilot house with a wooden steering wheel. The steps down to the lower cabin were off to the left of the wheel.

Onboard, she led me down into the cabin, ducking and pushing herself through the tight stairwell. It wasn’t easy for her to squeeze her ass through and even got stuck at, which made me desperately want to put my hands on her butt and push her through. Luckily, I resisted the urge. That was, until she actually asked me to do it.

“What?”

“I said, I need you to push me through. I guess I’ve gotten a tad bit bigger since I was last on this boat.”

“Ok, if you say so.”

Right as I was about to put my hands on her ass, she poked fun at me with a knowing tone.

“Don’t enjoy this too much little guy. I’m only asking you to do this so you can free your captain. Besides, you have a girlfriend.”

I took a deep breath and composed myself. “Understood, captain.”

I stepped down closer to the colossus that stood before me. This time, as I took handfuls of her butt cheeks, I tried to think about Jackie. I tried to think about her body and how amazing she was in her own right. She had a lean figure, yet surprisingly had a lot of junk in her trunk. I tried to convince myself that Audrey was nothing but a distraction. But when I did finally touch my hands to the legendary butt cheeks in front of me, all thoughts of Jackie were gone.

It was one thing to be crushed by her booty on the bus. Touching it with my own two hands and feeling the flesh with my fingers was entirely different. It was so gooey, so soft, yet so strong. I pushed with all my might, and my hands sunk into her ass an inch or so. Her ass flesh rose above my fingers and practically covered them.

It didn’t feel real. It didn’t seem like any human should have an ass big enough that it got stuck in a normal sized hallway. Or an ass so soft and cushy that when you touch it, it feels like a Tempur-pedic mattress. Or an ass so dangerously sexy to the point where it caused my dick to stand straight up immediately upon touching it.

“Are you even pushing?” she asked.

I exhaled deeply, trying to get my arousal under control. This was getting to be way too much for me. Any more pushing and I risked creaming my pants.

“Yes, damn it! I just…I’m just too weak, I think. Let me get on the other side of you, I’ll grab your hands and try to pull you out, maybe that’ll work better.”

“I’ll open my legs, crawl through and hurry up! Believe it or not, this isn’t very comfortable.”

I got down on my hands and knees as she widened her stance. I approached the opening in her legs, and rather than crawling under a person, I felt like I was crawling under a giant statue. It seemed unfathomable that a human woman could be as big as Audrey, but my perspective was obviously more than a bit skewed. Both her legs took up almost two thirds of the stairwell, giving me just enough room to comfortably jam myself through them and out to the other side of her.

I took her hands in mine and pulled with all my might. She simultaneously wiggled her ass harder than she’d ever wiggled it. Suddenly, she began lurching forward. She was free! But I was in for a crushing. Literally.

Audrey fell directly on top of me. For the relatively short time she laid on me, before she jumped up in horror, I realized how big Audrey really was. When my sister sat on me the night before, it hurt, but this? This was excruciating. Her body was so soft, so curvy and so wonderfully sexy. There was just too much of it for a guy my size to withstand its crushing weight. I felt like a bug being halfway squashed by someone’s finger.

When Audrey got off of me, she immediately asked if I was alright. It took me a second to respond because I was nearly knocked unconscious by the force of her entire body collapsing onto me.

I sat up, my vision hazy and my head aching. “That hurt, a lot. But I think I’m ok.”

She stood over me, looking worried, “I’m so sorry, Desmond. I seem to have a habit of accidentally hurting you.”

I bluntly said, “Yes. You do.”

She looked hurt and self-conscious about her hugeness, so I reeled it in a bit.

“Listen, I didn’t mean that,” I said, “It was an accident, just like you said.”

Just then, I felt a wetness in pants. Did I pee myself?

I put a hand down to feel, and my crotch was warm. Not with pee though. In all my anguish, I must’ve failed to notice that I came in my pants. And right then, everything went black.

I woke up lying on the couch below deck. I sat up and immediately noticed that everything seemed a slight bit bigger than before. I instantly knew what had happened. It was routine at this point, but I still had to believe that maybe I was just being paranoid.

“I’m…I’m still the same size, right? Tell me I didn’t shrink, Audrey. Please!”

She looked at me, helpless. She was unable to tell me what I wanted to hear. “I’m sorry, but you did get smaller, Desmond. Not like on the bus though. This time it was only a couple of inches.”

My mind started to think and connect the dots. The last two times I shrunk, I had an orgasm immediately before. This time was no different. I cobbled together a theory in my head.

“I’m freaking the fuck out, Audrey! I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do!”

“I know you’re scared about shrinking down even further, but—”

“No!” I interrupted, “It’s not that, I mean it is that, but right now, I’m freaking out about something else.”

She shot me a look of confusion. I hesitated at first, not wanting to elaborate. Then I came to the conclusion that she deserved an explanation. She had to watch me shrink in front of her twice before, which had to have been a frightening ordeal. So, I manned up and told her what was on my mind.

“I think I know what is causing me to shrink. But this is serious. And embarrassing. You need to promise me you won’t laugh.”

“I won’t.”

I stood up and said it as plainly as I could. “I just realized, every time I have an orgasm, I shrink.”

“Oh my god! So, on the bus you…?”

“Yeah.”

“And just now you…?

“Yeah.”

Her eyes widened in shock as she put her hands over her mouth, gasping. She paced around the cabin, and I watched her.

“Desmond, are you sure? I mean, this sounds like a plot point from a far-fetched, sci-fi movie. This can’t be real!”

“I mean, I’m not 100 percent sure, but it’s the only explanation that makes an ounce of sense to me.”

“Well, I know this is going to sound impossible, especially since you’re a guy, but if you’re right, all you have to do is stop…you know?”

My eyes darted away from her, too embarrassed to even have this conversation with her. I started second guessing myself. Perhaps I shouldn’t have told Audrey what I thought was causing my shrinking.

Then, an even crazier thought struck me. Now that I had figured out what was causing my bouts of shrinking, it seemed extremely odd that Jackie had told me to have “no orgasms” until I was back with her. Did she know something I didn’t? And if she did, was she willing to let me have orgasms when I was back? Questions about how Jackie fit into all of this sent me spiraling. The bottle that held all my emotions shattered, and I started bawling my eyes out. I curled up in a ball on the couch and stained the cushions with my wet tears. Audrey walked over and sat down next to me. She put her hand on my shoulder. “Get it out. Cry it all out, that’s it.”

She consoled me for almost a half an hour, until I regained some sense of myself. It was really when I had no tears left to cry.

“Come on, Desmond, how about we take a ride? Maybe take your mind off things.”

“That’d be nice.”

I made sure that Audrey went up the stairs sideways this time so she wouldn’t get stuck again. The fresh beach air made me feel better instantly.

The engine sputtered for a few seconds, until it roared to life. Audrey made quick work of the knots keeping the boat tethered to the dock, and before I knew it, we were speeding out into the open ocean.

The mist from the splashes coated my face and the salty smell of ocean water filled my nose. It was a delightful smell; it was a smell I’d always loved.

I approached Audrey, who was at the wheel, and saw the classic white captain’s hat sitting in the storage chest.

“Hey why aren’t you wearing the hat? You are running the ship after all.”

She flashed a grin of quiet appreciation, then reached into the chest and pulled it out. Instead of putting it on herself though, she slapped it onto my head. It was too big, the brim covering my eyes. Wasn’t that the story of my life at this point?

“I as captain of this ship, make you Desmond, an honorary captain.”

“Nice, so I get all the prestige with none of the work. I could get used to that. It’s like with shrinking. The people who don’t make fun of me are exceedingly nice to me. I wish I could get all the benefits of shrinking, without actually shrinking.”

“I get that. Getting smaller sucks because you can’t do the things you used to do, but hey, people are blindsided by your cuteness and give you all sorts of attention. That includes me!” She patted my head as she looked out to the horizon.

“I guess I have to take the good with the bad.”

“That’s all you can do, Desmond. Until you find a cure for this, you are what you are. I wish I could offer you some grand advice, but I really don’t have anything.”

I rested my hand on her elbow. A weird place to rest your hand, I know. Trust me, if I were tall enough, my hand would’ve been on her shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, Audrey. All the things you said made me feel a lot better.”

She slowed down the boat, kneeled down and hugged me tight. “Awww, I love you little guy. You always say just the right thing!”

The rest of our boat ride was a fabulous getaway from everything that was bothering me. Just me, a girl and the open ocean. It felt good to be far far away from everything that seemed to be plaguing my life. Audrey even let me steer the boat! She was hunched over behind me, her head resting on my shoulder. She had her hands on my wrists helping me turn the wheel. It inexplicably turned me into a raging horndog. For some reason, it was just so sexy that she even had to help me with such a simple task. My own helplessness turned me on. I was terrified the entire time, knowing the risk if I lost control of my dick again. But I couldn’t bring myself to tell her to stop touching me. If only she knew how much power she truly had over me.

Back on dry land an hour or so later, a ball of dread amassed in the center of my chest. I would soon be back in the clutches of my sister, who would immediately capitalize on my new, shorter height. I never wanted my time with Audrey to end.

As she lifted me off the boat, I said, “I don’t want to go home yet.”

She held me in midair, level with her face. “Neither do I, but my family’s in a tough spot right now. I have to be with them right now.”

“I understand.”

She dropped me off at my house and told me if I needed anything that she was a single text away.

“I appreciate it, Audrey.”

“No problem, I’ll have my phone on.”

“No, I appreciate everything you did today. I was pretty depressed about my condition before I met you, and you’re the only person in my life who’s shown me a good time since I started shrinking. Thanks.”

She put both hands on her chest and made the facial expression that people make when they see an adorable puppy.

“Give me a hug, you little…” she trailed off.

She lifted me off the ground with a rib crushing hug. Her boobs mashed into my face rendering me completely unable to speak.

“Anything you need, I’m here for you,” she said when she finally put me down.

I scampered back into the house trying to avoid my sister. I was glad to have made it home before my mother because she would undoubtedly notice that I had shrunk even further. Remarkably, I made it all the way to my bedroom door with no Amanda sightings. But right as I started to open my door, she came out of her room.

“Where do you think you’re going, pipsqueak? We have a lot to talk about."