- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will feature a brief courtroom drama. Will Desmond come out on top? Or will he be reminded that Jackie is simply untouchable? You be the judge.

Chapter 41:

Audrey grew me back in the bathroom of the courthouse. I stood nude on the sink with my hands covering my genitals. 

“Can you dress me up in the stall, so no one can see?”

“No, baby boy. It’s easier right here. No one will see you. I promise.”

I never did get used to how I looked compared to Audrey. Only half my body was visible in the mirror, but she filled up the entire surface, making it impossible to see the stalls behind her. I’d never filled up a mirror before, even when I wasn’t a shrunken man.

She plopped her purse on the other side of the sink and took out my neatly folded suit. Piece by piece, she dressed me up. The first thing to go on were my little undies and my black dress socks. I would be tightening my belt a little more today because imprinted on the butt of my underwear was the word “Juicy.” Audrey never failed to laugh at me when the juicy underwear was in the rotation. This time was no different, and her near-silent giggle coming from behind me was making me fume.

“Glad you think it’s so funny.”

“Never gets old,” she muttered to herself. 

She didn’t respond, moving onto the next step. She wrapped my white dress shirt around my torso and guided my arms into the sleeves. 

“You can button the shirt yourself.”

“OK, Mommy.”

Once my shirt was buttoned and snug against my body, she lifted me by both arms and slipped on my pants. As she made sure my shirt was tucked in perfectly, her fingers not so subtly grazed my package several times. 

“Please don’t make me hard,” I whimpered. 

She just giggled again. I wondered how she was so upbeat when in just a few minutes, we were going to be faced with Jackie and her high-powered lawyers. Maybe I really did have an irresistible charm.

Once all my clothes were on, I did some minor adjustments—straightening my tie, adjusting my coat on my shoulders, tightening my belt— and then I bent down and tied my shoes. Audrey’s fingers were too big to loop together my shoelaces, though if she could, she would.

“Thanks, Mommy,” I said, once I was completely ready. 

“You’re welcome, baby boy. You are just so cute in your little suit,” she said. She bent over and gave me a kiss on the top of my head, flattening my perfect hairdo. I’d have to fix it while she carried me to our assigned court room. Also, her gushing at how cute I was in my suit didn’t exactly boost my confidence going into this court hearing. But what frustrated me is that this lawsuit wasn’t just about me. It was about Audrey too. It was about everyone whose life Jackie wreaked havoc on. I was after more than just money. I was trying to make Jackie accountable to those she hurt. Why wasn’t she taking this more seriously?

“Can we start acting more professional?” I asked. “Just for now, you know? What we’re doing is important.”

“I’m sorry if I’m being condescending, Desmond. I’m nervous too if it makes you feel better. It kinda helps my mood to see you in those Juicy undies and in that gorgeous little suit.”

“Fine, but when we go in there, no mention of how tiny or small or weak or cute I am.”

“Jeez, how heartless do you think I am, Desmond? I’m not here to embarrass you. I’m here to support you. Now, step into my hand.”

I did as I was told, as always. That’s the one thing that stayed the same in my dating life. When I was dating Jackie, I obeyed. Now that I was dating Audrey, I obeyed. How could I not when these women were like skyscrapers to me?

As Audrey made her way through the marble halls, she allowed me to sit in her upturned hand, though I held onto her thumb just to be safe. We met in the lobby with my lawyer, Mr. Carlisle, and exchanged some words with him. Audrey graciously held her hand up so he could hear me better. 

“Let’s go take our seats,” Mr. Carlisle said. 

The thing that immediately struck all three of us upon entering the courtroom was the giant furniture on the left side of the courtroom. The wooden desk was nearly Audrey’s height, and the chair accompanying the desk was up to her belly button. There was a desk next to it that was built to normal human standards.

“What the fuck?” I muttered as we passed by and sat down in our seats. Audrey put me down on the table in front of her so I could sit in my custom desk. It was perfectly sized to me, I only wished I could keep it, but it was a property of the court.

“Don’t worry, Desmond. Everything is going to be fine.”

All I could do now was wait. And wait we did. Until, roughly a half hour later, the double doors at the back of the court room burst open. I got up and moved over past Audrey so I could witness the ruckus. What I saw stirred a cocktail of emotions deep within me. Anger, betrayal, fear, but most of all, shock. 

Jackie had arrived. But she was different than the last time I saw her. Her slightly bronzed skin was glowing, no doubt accentuated by her beautifully expensive coral pantsuit. Her hair looked even blonder and wavier than normal. The sun was treating her nicely. 

But it wasn’t her perfect tan or her pop-star hairstyle that rattled all confidence I’d built up. It was the epic confidence she had. My cock twitched at the sight of her strolling through the aisle with her head held high and the visage of a self-assured, dangerous woman.

She only escalated my arousal by making eye contact with me for what felt like an eternity. And whenever she stared into my eyes, I always felt like the longer our eyes were locked, the easier it would be for her to steal my secrets. At first her expression was blank, as if I was nothing to her. By comparison, my mouth was hanging open, and if I wasn’t a foot tall, my fully erect cock would be readily apparent. If Audrey herself wasn’t enraptured by Jackie’s strut, she probably would have forced my eyes forward to keep me from embarrassing myself. 

But Jackie merely making eye contact wasn’t enough to make me totally lose my composure. Her mouth slowly twisting into a deliberately wicked smile was enough to make my knees buckle and have me squirt a rope of semen inside my pants. It wasn’t a full orgasm, but it did make a stain. 

As she got closer though, Jackie’s transformation became impossible to put out of my head. She was taller. And not just by a few inches. 

“How are you—?”

“Shhhh!” Audrey shushed me, putting her finger over my mouth. 

Jackie’s three lawyers, all of whom were men six feet tall or taller, didn’t even clear her waist. They walked hurriedly alongside her, and all of them had their heads down. 

I desperately searched for an explanation for Jackie’s sudden growth spurt, and I immediately feared the worst. 

Did she shrink another person and steal their height? That’s the only way this is possible, I thought. Who am I kidding? Of course, she shrunk someone else. A boy. Another boy from Georgetown is going through the same thing I went through.

That fear that she was subjecting another unsuspecting guy to her feminine wiles only to shrink him down was the very thing that strengthened my resolve. I had to fight for that tiny little man, wherever he was. In her bra, her panties, her ass. 

Shit! Stop thinking about Jackie’s ass, you’re going to cum again!

Wanting to seem aloof, I took my seat again and trained my eyes toward the judge’s bench. The judge hadn’t entered yet. But Jackie was calling out to me in my peripheral vision. I looked over at her again, only to see her staring directly at me as her ginormous ass came down on her oversized chair. The slap her butt cheeks made echoed throughout the room. Without touching my cock, I sprayed out every ounce of cum that was in my balls. I wasn’t looking forward to later, when Audrey would almost certainly discover the mess in my pants. I’m sure a punishment was coming my way. 

And despite emptying my balls, I was still glued to Jackie. I came to the realization that as big as Audrey’s ass was, Jackie’s easily doubled it in diameter now. Her cheeks spilled over the chair and was inches away from her lawyer that sat down closest to her. I pitied him, because if he was a straight man, there was no way he’d be able to concentrate with her ass squishing and grinding into the wood right next to him. 

That’s when the judge strolled in. Judge Charlotte Abernathy. Her name sounded like it was straight out of antebellum south. I just had to hope justice was a concern of hers. 

My first impulse was to get the judge’s attention straight away and point out Jackie’s ridiculous new height. Where had she gotten that new height? Does she have another shrunken man in her possession? 

When Judge Abernathy sat down, clad in her black robes, she called the hearing to order. We were already orderly. It was literally just me, Audrey, our lawyer and Jackie and her lawyers in the room.

“Let’s get right down to business,” the judge said. “Based on the facts provided by both sides during the discovery process, I’ve determined that there is fair cause to move forward with a trial.”

I silently rejoiced and briefly looked over at Jackie. She had a blank expression on her face. The judge then called on our attorney to give her the status of the case.

“Your honor, since the case is ready to be set for trial, please give us a date on which jury selection would begin,” Mr. Carlisle said.

I knew better than to believe that this was actually going to go to trial. The mere fact alone that our case was strong enough to go to trial meant that the settlement process was about to begin. My attorney and I had already discussed what we thought a fair settlement would be, and we were prepared to submit that number to Jackie’s legal team that afternoon when we met.

Before the judge set the trial date, she addressed me specifically.

“Since we’re meeting before a trial has taken place, I’d like to inform the plaintiff that going forward with a trial in the case will require more financial resources than a garden variety damages cases. This is an entirely new form of complaint that no court in the world has ever seen. Therefore, it may be in the best interest of both parties to settle. But with that said, I’m setting the trial date three months from now, with jury selection to begin two weeks before that. You will all receive a memo from my office.”

Before she could dismiss everyone from her courtroom, our attorney piped up.

“Your honor, before we’re dismissed, did this court know about Ms. Cunningham’s extraordinary growth spurt?” Mr. Carlisle asked. 

“Yes, we did. We were informed by Ms. Cunningham’s attorneys.”

“When did this all happen? Why weren’t they forced to turn over this evidence during discovery? We should have known that Ms. Cunningham was having a growth spurt, possibly with my client’s stolen size.”

That was something I hadn’t even thought of. What if my size still existed and Jackie had just transferred it to herself? What if she was lying about deleting it? If that was true, I couldn’t believe how brazen she was being by walking into court four feet taller than normal.

“This is something that will be addressed at trial, Mr. Carlisle. This hearing has concluded.”

***

“We’re prepared to offer Audrey and Desmond $1 million each to compensate you for the injuries you claim were perpetrated by my client. That will be in exchange for no admission of wrongdoing on my client’s part.”

This was Jackie’s lead attorney Mr. John Huntsman, offering Audrey and I a million each to shut our mouths about what she did to us. All of us sat at a large conference table in an office building not too far from the court. Jackie was across from Audrey and I, sitting on three separate office chairs to contain her massive ass and still, the chairs creaked every time she shifted her weight. Her head was almost grazing the ceiling while I was sitting the palm of Audrey’s hand. The unfairness of it all was knotting my stomach up. Why did she deserve to be a literal amazon while I wallowed in cum soaked dolly clothes?

“That’s not enough. Not even close,” Mr. Carlisle said, “Especially not after today’s brazen display by Ms. Cunningham in the courtroom. She walked in there intending to twist the knife she’d already lodged in my client’s back. If you’re so intent on settling, we want an explanation as to why Ms. Cunningham is so much taller than her previous 6’4”. I think we’re owed that.”

Jackie sat there eyeing me down with a smug grin on her face. Somehow, she was convinced that she was winning. That scared me. 

“We don’t owe you an explanation at all,” Mr. Huntsman said. “My client is a free woman. She’s not under criminal investigation, and unless and until that is the case, she doesn’t owe a thing to anyone.”

Jackie’s smile grew wider, no doubt relishing the look on my tiny face as I realized we had no recourse to get her to tell us how the hell she grew what looked like four feet in the span of a few months. Unless a state’s attorney decided to pursue my case and actually pursue an investigation, Jackie’s lawyer was correct, we had no way to compel any explanation from them. The only reason they were offering up money was because money was no object to her.  

So, my lawyer changed the subject. 

“In that case, we are requesting Ms. Cunningham turn over full ownership of the shrinking application to Mr. Desmond Tracey. We cannot trust her with the application, she has used it for nefarious purposes in the past and we simply cannot accept it in her hands.”

“Again, Mr. Carlisle. We are trying to meet you and your clients halfway. We understand the damage that has been caused to Desmond’s life because of him shrinking and the damage caused to Audrey as his significant other. That’s why we’re prepared to offer such a generous cash settlement. But this talk of an application is nonsense.”

“Excuse us,” Mr. Carlisle said in response, motioning for Audrey and me to come and talk to him out in the hallway. We followed him out, while I remained in Audrey’s hand. 

Our lawyer looked dejected. Defeated even. I had such high hopes for our case, and it seemed to be evaporating before my very eyes.

“What the hell is going on in there?” Audrey asked, “We’re rolling over on every single one of our demands except money!”

“You have to understand, unless you have unlimited resources like Jackie and her family, this case won’t be worth pursuing. Even if you win, her lawyers will file continuance after continuance. This trial could last for a year or even years. Do you have the resources to pay a lawyer through that entire time?”

We both remained silent. Of course, we couldn’t pay our lawyer for years on end. But Jackie could and that’s where our chief disadvantage came in. 

“You may not like this, but here’s what I recommend. We go back in there, and we accept their terms as they’ve offered them. With $2 million in the bank, you can sue her again later on down the line if you so choose. You can also use that money to pay a lobbying firm to advocate for a new law that would empower the state to prosecute Jackie for what she did.” 

I racked my brain for ideas on how on how to beat this. And only one serious idea came to mind. 

“What if I dropped out of college entirely and use the money Jackie raised for me way back when my mom cut me off to fund this lawsuit. She transferred the bank account with that money to me a few months before everything went to shit. There are hundreds of thousands of dollars in that account. We could do it, really, I think it would work and we could—”

“No. That’s out of the question,” Audrey interrupted. 

“What? What do you mean, out of the question? That’s a lot of money.”

“I won’t let you drop out of college for this. Even if you win the case, Jackie will be sitting pretty no matter what. She has infinite fucking money! There’s no point in squandering what you have for that bitch. It’ll be the ultimate insult to her to use her own money to put yourself through school.”

“It’s not your decision to make Audrey, I—”

She put her pinky over my mouth, shutting me up. She asked our lawyer what he thought. 

“I’m afraid I agree with Audrey on this. You’ll likely burn through all of that money for this case, and in the end, Jackie will only end up paying a portion of your legal expenses if we win. The smartest thing to do is take your win. Two million dollars is no small sum. Like I said, you can do a whole lot with that money.”

Audrey removed her pinky from my mouth. I stood up in her hand and glared at her. She appeared to be apologetic for gagging me with her finger. Her guilty expression said it all. But even if she had the power to utterly dominate me whenever she desired, I had to admit that she was right. 

“Listen, it was just an idea, alright. No need to jump down my throat,” I said. “I just really wanted to have it on the record that she did this to me. Now, it’ll always be a question in everyone’s mind. ‘Did Jackie really shrink Desmond?’ I wish accountability was on the table.”

“So, you agree that we’re going to take the deal?” Audrey asked. 

“Yup, I’m swallowing my pride and taking Jackie’s handout after she totally screwed my life up. It’s the best I’m going to get apparently.”

Audrey and Mr. Carlisle walked back into the room, and he announced that we would be accepting Jackie’s settlement offer. Jackie slowly nodded, taking in her victory. Of course, she was handing over $2 million to me and the girl she believed I cheated on her with. The optics of that was quite dismal, but still, overall, Jackie won. 

And she didn’t even regard me on her way out. She just sauntered out of the room and allowed me to watch her duck under the door. One of her lawyers was still in the room, and I couldn’t resist.

“How tall is she?!” I blurted out. 

After a moment of hesitation, without turning around, her lawyer said, “Ten foot four. Have a good day.”

Her new height matched up exactly with how many inches I lost the day she supposedly deleted my metadata. She was 6’4” when she shrunk me and there were four feet left from after I shrunk. My suspicion of Jackie had never been stronger, yet I couldn’t do a thing about it.