- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's time for Desmond to man up and break up with Jackie. Is he up to the task?

Additionally a trigger warning, near the end of this chapter there is physical violence. It's a bit brutal, thought I should let people know that.

Chapter 39:

Christmas came and went. I got a lot of new clothes to celebrate that I was full sized again. Amanda ended up getting considerably fewer presents, which made her furious. But I made her doubly furious by disabling her access to the shrinking app on her phone. I talked to Jackie about it, and she told me to just change my username and password since Amanda was using my account.


I purposely got in Amanda’s face on Christmas day after we opened presents. I mocked her and said I was Mom’s favorite. That got her to pull out her phone to shrink me, but when she tried, she found she was locked out of the app. Her smug smirk morphed into a defeated expression of shock, which then changed into one of pure rage. She dropped her phone and sprinted after me. I managed to get inside my room before she could catch me, but my escape from her in that moment was temporary. I returned to my previous subjugated status. Amanda forced me to do all her chores, which I did happily and without protest. I cleaned her room, did her laundry, and rubbed her feet for the rest of winter break. Being her slave was better than being her shrunken slave. And she seemed to forget about it, seeing as she could order me around anyway. That appeared to be good enough for her.

 

While I had the time to reach out to people without Jackie sticking her nose in my business, I managed to rekindle my friendship with Maggie. She’d already planned several friend dates, just the two of us. We were going to go rollerblading one day, then we were going to a museum another day.

 

Since my parents stopped paying for room and board when I moved in with Jackie, the plan was to set me up in a new dorm. I told them both that I was going to break up with her, a decision they were overjoyed with. Simultaneously telling Jackie that I wasn’t going to live with her in the spring and not tip her off that I was planning on breaking up wasn’t easy. But I didn’t want to completely sever our relationship until Vicky was found and my stolen five inches could be returned.

 

“Why, Desmond? Why?” Jackie asked me over the phone. “We’re boyfriend and girlfriend. We should be living together, don’t you think? We already have for months, so why are we taking steps backward?”

 

My parents told me to blame them in case she was not accepting. I gladly took the pressure off myself.

 

“Because Jackie. My parents told me I wouldn’t be allowed to go back to college unless I lived somewhere other than Volleyball House. Trust me, it’s not what I want,” I lied.

 

“Fine, whatever. Your parents can pay for some stupid, shitty dorm on campus, but you can live with me 90% of the time, can’t you? I mean how often will your parents visit you anyway?”

 

“They told me they’re going to fly to D.C. every two weeks to check on me. Listen, I want to spend as much time with you as I can, OK? But when I get back, let me get settled in my new place. Let me get settled with my classes. I need some ‘me’ time. You get that, right?”

 

“Yeah, Desmond. I get that,” she said. Then she hung up without saying goodbye. Safe to assume I’d pissed her off.

 

Also during the winter break, Jackie and I worked to try to track down Vicky. Our efforts proved fruitless. Each day she and I would separately spend some time stalking Vicky’s various social media accounts to try to find some clues as to her whereabouts. But Vicky had abandoned everything. Her Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram had no more new posts. And eventually, all of her accounts wound up deleted.

 

Everyday Jackie and I would hop on a FaceTime, initially to discuss Vicky and our theories about where she could be hiding. Inevitably, our conversation would soon go elsewhere as neither of us was having luck finding her. We would discuss our relationship, what we were watching on TV, and other boring couple stuff.

 

A month’s time away from Jackie really allowed me to reevaluate our relationship. Specifically, the incident that had gone with Vicky where I came scary close to dying. By the time I was packing my stuff and preparing to head back to Georgetown—I was pretty much over it—something I did not anticipate. My reasoning was that Jackie did have reason to punish me in the first place. I was interrupting her work. If I had been patient and waited, she probably would have hung out with me. And I was being a pervert—practically bathing in the scent of her underwear—even if I was her boyfriend. My perverted behavior was the thing that got Jackie to hand me off to Vicky. And how could she know what would happen to me? She probably thought Vicky would spank me a few times and say a few mean things to me, not crush me with her foot. How could I blame Jackie for what happened? As capable as she was, she couldn’t predict everything.

 

The day before winter break ended, I drove back to Georgetown in my light blue Toyota Camry. The open road allowed me to really contemplate things. I was unsure of how things were going to play out with Jackie. We still hadn’t found Vicky, and I was coming to terms with the fact that I might end up 4’7” if I broke up with Jackie before the red-headed fugitive was apprehended.

 

I drove straight to my dorm and unpacked my stuff. I didn’t even text Jackie to let her know I was back right away. Eventually, I did, but I didn’t make any attempt to meet her that night. In fact, I didn’t meet up with her for the first week of classes. I knew it would make her suspicious, but at the same time, I was enjoying being a normal college student. My days were spent going to class, studying, and going to club meetings with Maggie. Finally, we’d joined the ballroom dancing club, and she was set on teaching me how to lead a woman. And now that she was only about six inches taller than me, I could actually lead her without too much difficulty.

 

Jackie reached out once or twice a day during the first week of classes, but each time, I found a way to tell her that I couldn’t come over. But there was only so many excuses in my arsenal, so when she texted me on Friday, I told her I was free after five in the afternoon.

 

I called my mom before I went over to Jackie’s to talk through how I should go about breaking up with her.

 

“Desmond, be careful. This girl has a lot of power over you. If you’re nervous about her trying something, I’d say bring someone with you. Maggie or maybe Audrey.”

 

“That’s a good idea, Mom. I’ll bring Audrey.”

 

I talked to Audrey straight after that and asked her to pick me up to drive me to Volleyball House. Once we were in the car together, I explained what I needed from her.

 

“Stay parked far enough down the street so that she doesn’t see you, OK? If I’m not out of there within thirty minutes or if I don’t text you the phrase ‘all clear,’ you have my permission to come inside and, um, retrieve me in whatever state I may be in.”

 

“Shrunken?”

 

“Yeah, if it comes to that.”

 

My plan was airtight. I also had a contingency plan with Maggie because I also let her know that I’d be going to Volleyball House to break up with Jackie. If she didn’t get a text from me in several hours, she too would be suspicious.

 

But a man’s best laid plans don’t always pan out, because when I got to Jackie’s front door and saw her standing there, all the things I’d told myself on the ride over didn’t matter anymore. I might as well have already been the size of her pinky when I locked eyes with her. Her slow, growing smile showed how much she relished the control she had over me.

 

“It’s been too long, Dessy.”

 

I swallowed hard. She was wearing a white sweater with a turtleneck, yet her boobs were

ever-present. She wasn’t wearing a bra. That much was clear from the imprints her nipples made. And even with the thick layer of cotton separating my face and her boobs, I could feel their warmth. I could almost hear them calling out to me.

 

She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and pulled me into a hug, my face mashing into her breasts. I couldn’t break free if I wanted to. And I didn’t want to. “I love how my body still amazes you,” she said from above. “Now, are you gonna come inside, or aren’t you?”

 

I loved it when she ordered me around. I looked up, smiled and said, “Yes, goddess.” 

 

“Oh, how I’ve missed you calling me that!” she said.

 

We went straight up to her room, rushing me past the other volleyball girls. They all said hello to me, and Faith in particular seemed to want to catch up. Jackie had no time for that though. She began removing articles of clothing, first her turtleneck, then the shirt underneath. I, however, remained fully clothed.

 

“Jackie, before we…can we talk for a while?”

 

My voice shook with fear. Even though I knew Audrey was right outside, I was still terrified. What if Jackie decided to shrink me and leave?

 

“Talk?” she asked, walking up to me with only her bra on, “We’ve been talking all break. I want you in me. Now.”

 

“But, it’s important—”

 

“Whatever you have to say to me, it can wait until after.”

 

“After?”

 

“Yes, after we have sex, Desmond.”

 

All our previous sexy times together flashed before my mind. I suddenly found it hard to let go of all that and accept that I’d never have sex with Jackie again.

 

One more time. One. More. Time.

 

I threw off my T-shirt, unzipped my pants, and had my underwear around my ankles in about five seconds. Now that both of us were nude, she grabbed me by my triceps—my arms still at my sides—and yanked me forward. She had no compunction about being rough with me, which only made my cock twitch with arousal. Even better, I could really feel the heat radiating from her breasts now that they were bare and hanging an inch from my lips. My eyes were staring straight into her areolas, and it took all my willpower to tear my gaze away and look up at her face.

 

“I’m gonna let you make a decision,” she said. “Let’s face it. Vicky’s not coming back, Dessy. She’s long gone, gallivanting across the country with your extra five inches. So, do you want to keep being five feet tall, or do you want to go down to your true height?”

 

“But Vicky could come back. She could. And what do you mean, my ‘true height?’”

 

 

She brushed her boob against my cheek, causing me to let out a whimper. “Yes, darling. Your true height. Four foot seven. You could even go down to dildo height if you wanted to. And since, in my opinion, Vicky isn’t coming back, perhaps it’s time to embrace being a bit smaller.”

 

My lips were quivering, and I failed to say what I was truly thinking. What I was thinking was, why can’t we just have normal sex right now. And what came out was, “W-would it be permanent, goddess?”

 

She giggled, causing her breasts to jiggle and knock my face back. That only made her giggle more.

 

“Dildo height would be temporary. Four foot seven would be permanent. Now, think about this logically,” she said as she brought her breasts up to my face. “Who loves to feel small?”

 

“I do,” I said, without hesitation.

 

“Exactly,” she purred, leaning down and kissing my cheek, “And who likes to be belittled by his wonderfully tall girlfriend?”

 

“Me! I do. I love it when you belittle me, even if it’s kind embarrassing.”

 

“And who likes to look up and up and up to meet my gaze?”

 

“Me,” I breathed.

 

“So, how do we make that happen for you? Any ideas? I don’t want to be the only one suggesting things. The last thing I want is for you to feel like I’m controlling you. I want you to make your own decisions, honey. I called all the shots before winter break, and it caused tension between us.”

 

What the fuck am I doing? I’m supposed to be breaking up with her!

 

I blushed, “Well, um. I guess we could…no, forget it. It’s stupid. You’ll think I’m pathetic.”

 

“Pathetic? Dessy, sweetie. I could never think you were pathetic. Tell me what your idea is. Tell me! I’m dyin’ to hear it!”

 

I exhaled, not sure what was driving me. Love. Lust. Nostalgia. Probably a bit of all three. “Listen, Jackie. I don’t know how I’ll explain it to my parents, but I want you to go back to your old height.”

 

“Six foot nine? Really? Are you sure? I mean, I’m fine—”

 

“No, not six foot nine. Seven foot two. I want you to be the height you were when you won that championship. You deserve it. And don’t fret about it. Like you said, this is my idea.”

 

Again, you need to break up with her stupid!

 

“Desmond, you know that means you’ll only be—”

 

“Four foot two. Yup. But what’s a couple inches to me? I’m tiny. Always will be. You might as well be as tall as you can be.”

 

“Well, if you say so, Dessy. And you know I can be taller than seven foot two. All you have to do is say the word.”

 

“How about seven foot four?” I asked. “A growth spurt for the new captain.”

 

“New captain?” she asked.

 

“Oh, who are you kidding? With Vicky gone, you’ll be named captain before you know it. It’s better if your teammates respect you. An extra two inches’ll do the trick.”

 

“Really?! You’d do that for me?!”

 

“You do everything for the ones you love.”

 

She squeezed my cheeks and ruffled up my hair. She could barely contain her emotions. A tear rolled down her cheek as she passionately kissed me.

 

“I love you too, Desmond.” She went back to kissing me, her tongue filling my mouth. I missed her lips and tongue more than I knew. I almost forgot how everything in the world disappeared when I kissed her. The world came back into focus when she pulled away. She playfully tapped my nose. “You do know that if you choose this, it’s permanent.”

 

I nodded, and with my consent now confirmed, she reached for her phone.

 

“Wait!”

 

Jackie actually listened to me for once and paused what she was doing. If she shrunk me down before I was able to alert Audrey, she’d go into the house with the intention of rescuing me in about fifteen minutes.

 

“What?” Jackie asked, confusion permeating her expression.

 

“I need to text my study group and tell them I won’t be coming tonight.”

 

“I thought you said you were free tonight?”

 

“I am,” I said, “I’m blowing them off for you. I just don’t want to be an asshole and not let them know.”

 

“OK, fair enough. I kinda have to pee anyway.”

 

Jackie left the room with a towel around her, and I got to texting. I first texted Audrey “all clear” and told her she could drive back to GW University. Predictably, she responded that she would simply wait for me outside. I panicked and tried to quickly think of a way to get her to go away. I couldn’t come up with a single thing to get her to leave completely.

 

OK, well you might have to wait a while because I have to gather up my spare things, I wrote.

 

That’s fine, Desmond. Take as long as you need.

 

“Fuck,” I whispered, hoping she’d get the hint and just leave. But why would she? She thought I’d broken up with Jackie. She had no inkling that I was trying to squeeze in one last fuck.

 

Before Jackie even returned, I shrank a few inches. She was being awfully frisky shrinking me from the other room. When she came into her bedroom, I was already level with the undersides of her breasts. On my way down, I passed by her belly button, which I gave a tender kiss. My lips tickled her a bit, making her jump. When I stopped shrinking, I was still taller than her pubic area. Only, she hadn’t started growing yet. And when she was done, her pussy was eye level.

 

She grinned down at me, leaning forward so I could see her face past her huge tits. “So, if a person asks you how tall you are, what do you say?”

 

“I’ll say I’m four feet tall,” I said, answering her question dogmatically.

 

“That’s right, so get used to this view. It’s permanent.”

 

“Yes, it is,” I said blankly, unable to believe that I’d done this to myself. I was supposed to be breaking up with Jackie, and somehow, I’d made a lifelong commitment to her instead.

 

She crouched down and brought me in for yet another hug, squeezing me against her nude body. After a few seconds of hugging me, I found her grip on me tightening. And her arms were getting longer and expanding around me. My feet left the ground. It didn’t take me long to figure out that she was shrinking me again. I squirmed up through her arms and kissed her breast.

 

“How small are you gonna make me, huh?”

 

“Do pets ask their goddesses questions?” she fired back. I blushed, betraying my embarrassment for stepping out of line. She smirked, no doubt getting off on teasing me.

 

“No, they don’t, goddess.”

 

“That’s right!”

 

She whacked my bare butt, causing me to yelp. Her hand was longer than my ass was wide, and as she rubbed it to soothe the pain she’d caused me, my ass shrunk further into her hand. Soon, I was sitting in the palm of her hand. But I wasn’t done. I kept shrinking. I surmised that I was probably going to her favorite size. The size at which my body pleasured her the most. A foot tall. And I was right. I fit in her hand completely by the time I was done dwindling.

 

“Ready?” she asked, looking down at me still lying in her hand.

 

“Yes, Goddess.”

 

She began jerking me off with a single finger. She wrapped it around my pinprick cock and massaged me. I bucked and squirmed around, barely able to handle a woman’s touch after a month and a half of no sex whatsoever. She took notice and grinned down at me.

 

“Don’t cum yet, little one. Not until I’ve had my fun.”

 

Seemingly satisfied now that my cock was fully erect, she twisted me so that I was perpendicular to her fingers then wrapped her hand around me. She squeezed harder than I expected, and I found myself struggling to breathe. Her pointer and middle finger were clamped down right on top of my lungs. Getting suffocated, to my surprise, only made my cock harder.

 

And my suffocation only continued. Jackie rammed me headfirst into her pussy at what seemed like a million miles per hour. My body completely disappeared inside her all the way up to my waist. And boy, did I fill her perfectly. With each subsequent thrust inside her, my hard cock grazed against the inside of her wet vaginal canal. I tried to move my arms to take an active role in stimulating her, but I fit in her too tight for me to move a muscle. I truly was a human dildo.

 

As I fucked her—or she fucked herself using my body—I took quick breaths every few seconds to briefly fill my lungs. It was how Jackie originally taught me to stay conscious while she used me in this way.

 

Part of me wished I could use a head lamp when I was inside her, just so I could see even a little bit of the beauty of her vagina. But my ears made up for the darkness because I heard her moans even from way down where I was. The sound she made when I went in was different from the sound she made when she pulled me out. On the way in, she’d let out a deep whimper. She sounded like a mature, experienced bombshell of a woman who’d had endless experience. But on the way out, her noises were high pitched and needy. The drastic contrast was so hot, and for a while, I was so focused on her sex noises that I’d forgotten to breathe.

 

After three quick sucks of air, I noticed she was fucking herself faster. Harder. It made it a whole lot harder to breathe. I stupidly took a deep breath, which only allowed torrents of her juices to flood my mouth. I forgot one of her first rules of being a human dildo.

 

“No deep breaths, Dessy! Ever! It’ll make you choke!”

 

She’d told me that a hundred times, and now I was having a coughing fit. I was unable to take deep breaths after my coughs, so my lungs were quickly emptying. Panic was building in my chest. A few seconds later, I was seeing stars and the edges of my vision were going black. I knew that if Jackie didn’t cum in the next ten or fifteen seconds, I was going to lose consciousness. So with the last bits of oxygen still in my lungs, I called out to Jackie between her ferocious thrusts.

 

“Jackie! Give! Me! A break!”

 

I was only able to rasp one word every time I was pulled out from her pussy, then shoved back in just as fast. Jackie wasn’t sympathetic, or at the very least, she was too enraptured in having an orgasm to care about me. In between moans, she squealed, “But…I’m so…close.”

 

“I’m! Gonna. Pass…”

 

 

I was awoken to the sound of girls shrieking. My vision was still blurry, but I was able to feel around and deduce that I was on Jackie’s wooden desk. I rubbed my eyes with closed fists and stood up, hoping I wasn’t hurt by the sex act I had just recently been put through.

 

But the high-pitched shrieking. That sound remained and the more I work up, the more it pierced my ears.

 

I blinked several times until I could see clearly, and the sight before me was truly terrifying. Audrey was in Jackie’s room confronting her, wagging her finger and shouting with an anger I’d never seen before from her.

 

“Where is he?! What did you do to him?!” Audrey screamed.

 

“What did I do to him?! He was the one who agreed to be smaller!”

 

Audrey, realizing Jackie was trying to draw her into an unnecessary argument, took a decidedly calmer, yet severe tone. “I’m not interested in picking through your lies. Where is he? All I want to do is keep him safe.”

 

“Audrey!” I jumped up and down and waved to try to get her attention.

 

Audrey pushed past Jackie and came over to the desk. Seeing me at just a foot tall made her well up. I knew what she wanted to say to me, and I knew I was going to get a talking to after I was out of here.

 

Jackie was so flabbergasted that she was still standing there trying to make sense of what was going on. But she was smart. She pieced it together rather quickly.

 

“Did you two come here together? What are you actually doing here, Desmond?”

 

Audrey rolled me into a ball and stowed me away in her cupped hands, effectively silencing me. She didn’t trust me to break up with her anymore.

 

“He doesn’t have to play your silly mind games anymore, Jackie. He’s done. We’re both done.”

 

“Wait!” I screamed from inside Audrey’s meaty hands. I wanted to get my size back before I officially broke up with Jackie.

 

“So, what I thought all along was true. You and that pathetic weasel hiding in your hands have been cheating, and you’re getting together. Unbelievable. Un-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE! You’re gonna pay for this, Desmond!”

 

My heart shot out of my chest. I squirmed in Audrey’s hands, trying to peek an arm or a leg out from in between her fingers. But before I could attempt an escape, Audrey opened her hand and threw me across the room. I was in so much disbelief that I didn’t even scream. She was always so nurturing and here she was launching me in the air. But as I soared further from the giantesses, I saw why Audrey had thrown me. The two of them were wrestling over Jackie’s phone.

 

To my relief, I made a rough but safe landing on Jackie’s bed. I flipped nearly ten times before my body finally rolled to a stop in the center of the bed. Not wasting a moment of precious time, I sprang up to my feet and began running toward the action. I wasn’t sure how I going to participate or help Audrey in the slightest, but I wanted to try.

 

As I reached the edge of the bed, the giantesses were directly beneath me on the floor, still trying to pry the phone out of the other’s hand. Audrey was on top of Jackie, but that didn’t last long. Jackie was in peak physical condition because she worked out for volleyball every day. But even so, Jackie was also over a foot taller than Audrey, giving her a massive reach advantage.

 

Jackie grabbed Audrey by the throat and midsection and threw her into a full-length mirror at the end of the wall. She lay in the shards for a few seconds, trying to catch her breath. Jackie vaulted back to her feet and nonchalantly brushed herself off almost as if she forgotten that she had been tackled by 250-pound woman seconds earlier. I shivered at her utter power. No one could protect me. Not even Audrey.

 

When Audrey attempted to get up, Jackie was already standing in front of her. She kicked Audrey in the chest and kept her foot there, pinning her back to the floor.

 

“Jackie! Stop!” I screeched from atop the bed.

 

Jackie completely ignored me, only addressing Audrey, who was now bleeding all over her face. I racked my brain to think of ways to help her, but I had nothing.

 

With gritted teeth and venom in her voice, Jackie berated Audrey, “You’re out of your league, bitch. I’m not a violent person, but you two going behind my back is just too much for me to handle. But you know what, it’s fine. If you want Desmond to be your boyfriend, that’s fine. In fact, I condone it. Just as long as you can accept dating a doll man.”

 

“What?! What are you talking about?!”

 

Now, Jackie was hitting her phone. The room was silent other than Audrey’s occasional groan, so I could hear every tap.

 

“Jackie! Can we talk before you decide to do something you regret?! Please!”

 

She didn’t answer. I knew I couldn’t stop her from whatever she was doing, but I had to get to my phone and grow myself as much as possible. My phone was in my jeans pocket on the other side of the bed, so turned and sprinted with all the piss and vinegar I had left. When I reached the edge on the other side, I didn’t hesitate to jump off. I landed in my pile of clothes and searched for the pocket with the phone in it. Then, a shadow darkened my world.

 

I’m too late, I thought.

 

Jackie’s hand descended from on high, effortlessly plucking my phone from my pocket. She dangled it just inches out of my reach while I leaped for it over and over to no avail.

 

“So, this is what you were looking for, huh?” she asked, actually talking to me for the first time since everything went to shit.

 

“Jackie, please can we talk? I screwed up, alright? Big time.”

 

“Yeah, you did. You came in here with the intention of breaking up with me, and you used me for sex. Then you got that fat slut over there to break up with me for you because you were too much of a pussy to do it yourself. Then she tries to fight me in my own room. What kind of man are you? Answer, you’re not a man. Which is why I won’t feel bad about what I’m about to do to you.”

“Wait, Jackie! I—"

 

An unfamiliar jolt zipped through every inch of my body. It wasn’t too painful. It was sort of like a minor electrical shock felt across my skin, my muscles, my bones, everything. It lasted roughly ten seconds, and it was over.

 

“What…did…you...do?” I asked, looking down at her gigantic feet.

 

She sat down in front of me, her legs crisscrossed. Even sitting down, she was more than four times taller than me, but at this level, it made it quite a bit easier for her to see my face when she revealed her revenge. With a finger that was larger than my leg, she jerked my head upwards, so I’d meet her gaze.

 

“You’re stuck at a foot tall for the rest of your life. The electrical tingling you just experienced was all your metadata getting deleted,” she said.

 

Her bloodcurdling smile sealed my doom. Two tears dribbled down my cheeks as I watched my worst fears came to fruition. I would have fallen to my knees in shock if Jackie wasn’t holding my head with two fingers.

 

“Get used to being a Ken Doll because that’s what you are now. I hope Audrey likes really, really, really, really short guys like I do. Because, just to hammer the point home, you’re not getting any taller than that, ever again.”

 

Jackie lifted me off the ground until I was inches from her mouth. She still could barely stop herself from giggling.

 

“We had such a good thing, Desmond. But you ruined it. And one day, not too long from now when the whole country knows my name, you’re gonna wish you did things differently.”

 

Jackie tossed me without a regard in the direction of Audrey. Luckily, I landed on her stomach, which still had some broken glass on it. She then picked up her keys as if she hadn’t sentenced me to lifetime doll status and turned to walk out the door. But not before hitting us with some parting words.

 

“I’m going to the gym on campus. If you two aren’t out of my room by I get back, I will kick your teeth in, both of you. Tootles! You losers deserve each other.”

 

And with that she was gone, and Audrey and I were left to pick up the pieces.