- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In the last chapter, Vicky disappeared with Desmond's remaining five inches in height. Will Jackie be able to find her before she vanishes into the night?

Chapter 35:

“Desmond, I’m so sorry. She’s gone.”

Jackie and I were alone in our hotel room. She was still in her volleyball uniform, and I was wrapped up in a hotel bath towel since I didn’t have any clothes that fit me. Faith had been staying with us, but she left to go stay with some of the other girls to give us our privacy. And it was only for the night. The plane back to D.C. left in the morning.  

“What do you mean ‘she’s gone’? She just disappeared? You were out there looking for her for hours! Jackie, she couldn’t have gone far! I mean, she doesn’t have a car, right? And she’s a senior, isn’t she supposed to be going to her commencement?”

The two of us were sitting on the queen beds opposite one another trying to figure out the mystery of Vicky vanishing after the game. Jackie nervously clasped her hands together and sank her head. “Someone on the team just found out that she picked up her diploma before commencement. In the eyes of the university, she graduated already. She has no reason to return to campus.”

“Then how the hell are we gonna find her?” I asked. 

With her head in her hands, she sulked, “I don’t know. I just don’t know.”

I got up off the bed and walked away from her. I was so disgusted. I trusted her, and now I was 4’7”, missing the five inches Vicky had stolen from me. I looked at myself in the mirror, studying my body. I had an acute feeling that this is how I would remain for the rest of my life. 

“Explain one thing to me,” I said, not looking at Jackie.

“What?”

I turned to face her. She was pale, and her hair was all frizzed out from running all over the city trying to find Vicky. Little strands of hair stuck to her sweaty forehead. She was quite disheveled all around. 

“How were you able to shrink me when I went home that first time? After you and I had that argument in coffee shop. I was hundreds of miles away. And now, Vicky, who can’t be that far away is out of range.”

Jackie sighed. “I was able to shrink you because you have the trigger device in your body. And if I didn’t have a trigger set up: your orgasms, I wouldn’t have been able to shrink you. You would have been out of range, just like Vicky.”

I said nothing. She always had an explanation. A way to vanquish any culpability she had.

“Are you mad?” she asked, her question tinged with dread. 

I marched up to her. She towered over me even sitting down on the bed, but I went on being menacing anyway. “Mad? I’m fucking livid! You always manage to never be affected in this little shrinking game of ours. Who’s back to their normal height of 6 foot fucking 9? You are! And who’s the poor sap who still can’t seem to get back to his already pathetic height of 5 feet tall. Me! This whole damn time, all I ever asked for was my old height. And you couldn’t even make that happen!”

“Well, there is one way,” she said. 

I squinted and cocked my head, displaying my mistrust. “This isn’t one of your games, is it? Because if it is, I can tell you right now, I’m not in the mood.”

“No. No games. I can just...give you an extra 5 inches. It’d make you 5 feet tall, and your family would never have to know.”

“Yeah, but you would be—”

“Five inches shorter? Yes, but I don’t care. I love you, and I don’t want our relationship to be ruined over this.” She rested her chin on her palm and gazed into my eyes. This came out of left field. She was actually going to voluntarily make herself smaller just to make me happy. I always thought that she was more committed to the fantasy of being a giantess than to actually being my loving girlfriend. Her growing smile told me that the latter was true.

“Jackie, I…I feel bad. As angry as I am, this wasn’t your fault. You couldn’t have known Vicky would run away. Are you sure about this?”

She tied her hair into a ponytail to keep it out of her face. “Yeah, I’m sure. And one other thing. I can’t go to your house for Christmas. You know, since I’ll be 5 inches shorter. I don’t want your parents to think anything is amiss. They deserve a happy and normal holiday with their son.”

I knew she was right. My mom wasn’t keen on Jackie. The holiday would probably be a big fat disaster if I brought her back. But then I thought about how things would go over at her house.

“Wait, what about your parents? If you go back to your house for the holidays, won’t your parents see that you’re five inches shorter?” I asked. 

“My parents are absentminded morons. I’ll live.”

Her saying that made me think of how she cried when she heard her parents wouldn’t be coming to Thanksgiving. I didn’t have a hard time believing that her parents were, as she put it, “absentminded morons.” 

“So, we’re parting ways for the winter break, huh?” I asked. Part of me wanted her to contradict me, but I knew what was coming. And what was right for us. 

“Yeah. We are. But that doesn’t mean I won’t miss you.” She got up and sat down next to me on my bed. I started to remember what it was like to be around her when I was full-sized. Way back when I was just starting the semester and was still a somewhat respectable height. Just like back then, I could see just above her shoulder. When I gazed up and met her eyes, she took the initiative to pull me closer. Her arm wrapped around my neck and took a handful of my cheek. She squeezed gently, then leaned down to leave a wet kiss on my other cheek. 

As close as she was holding me, I was able to think somewhat rationally. I figured that some space apart for the winter break would give me time to let myself forgive her for putting me in danger with Vicky. I still wasn’t over that. I wasn’t sure if I ever would be, but a month or so away could maybe help sort through my feelings. I certainly wasn’t capable of doing that spending every waking moment in between Jackie’s cleavage.

My doubts about Jackie were higher than ever. For the last month, she’d straight up ignored me, but now she was bending over backwards to be conciliatory to me. My relationship with her felt more like whiplash than anything else, since I could never gauge where she’d be emotionally on any particular day. 

“And one more thing Desmond, since everything got so screwed up today,” she said. “I’m going to let you have access to the size controls that I have on my phone. That should make you feel better, right?”

She took my phone out of her purse and handed it to me. I hadn’t seen it in over a month and a half. When the screen lit up, I saw dozens of missed messages from Maggie and Audrey. Both of them were asking about my whereabouts and how I was doing. I guess Jackie didn’t feel it was necessary to tell them I was doing OK, but I wasn’t about to open another can of worms. 

She instructed me on how to install the application she used to grow and shrink me. Then she taught me how to use it. It was all quite fascinating. With a single tap of a button, I could instantly shrink or grow myself. I was almost like a superhero!

She explained that all my excess height would be stored inside the phone’s meta data. She continued with more in-depth exposition about the technology behind it, but I couldn’t care less really. All I cared about was the fact that I had control over my life again. 

“Can I um, change the trigger. So, I don’t shrink when I have a…you know.” 

She tittered. “Oh of course,” she said, grabbing my phone and then directing me to the ‘triggers’ section of the app. She turned it off entirely, meaning no outside stimuli, including expulsions of semen, could cause me to shrink or grow. 

Once she was done explaining, she let me do the honors. Being the height enthusiasts we were, both of us stood up so we could make the before and after comparison. Right then, I was just a little bit taller than her navel. 

“You’re still gonna be so much taller than me,” I mused out loud. 

She patted my head, pretending I was a little boy who needed an explanation about the facts of life. “Yup, that’s how it is, little guy.”

“OK, jeez. No need to rub it in,” I said, a smile creeping onto my face. No matter how ambivalent I was about Jackie at the moment, I couldn’t help but enjoy when she belittled me. 

After clicking through some menus, I finally got to press the height transfer button and took 5 inches from Jackie and gave them to myself. In just under thirty seconds, I was back to 5 feet tall, and she was her shortest ever at 6’4”. But when you’re as short as I am, it’s hard to look up at 6’4” woman and feel anything but intimidated (even if you were an inch-tall pocket toy to her less than two hours ago). Her shoulders still rose far higher than my head, and my face was closer to her boobs than ever before. I just stared straight ahead, marveling at my new view. Her jersey did a lot to deemphasize them, but there was no hiding them. They jutted out and grazed my chin. 

“I am just never gonna get away from these things, am I?”

“Nope!” 

The next morning, I gathered all my remaining belongings from Volleyball House, and at 8am, I’d be on a flight to Boston. Jackie bought the ticket last minute, seeing as flights were getting scarce so close to Christmas. She dropped me off at the airport and kept me in the car for longer than I’d anticipated. 

“Are you sure you don’t need help finding where you need to go?” she asked for the thousandth time. 

“Jackie. I know you wore me around your neck for two months, but you have to believe me when I say that I can handle myself. Don’t worry, OK. I’ll be back soon, and then we can be a normal boyfriend and girlfriend. I love you. Also, I want a same-size rematch! I’m gonna wrestle you to the ground and show you who’s—”

She grabbed my shirt collar and yanked me across her car’s middle console. She kissed me. I rarely said anything exactly right, but apparently, what I said got a reaction. But as her strong lips pressed against mine, all the things she’d done to me for the past two months lingered in my brain. I could no longer mindlessly enjoy making out with her without feeling pangs of guilt. What did I have to be guilty about though?

When Jackie finally let me go, I opened my door to get out. She waved like a dignified lady, only using her fingers. Her smile was slowly fading into a frown. She was so totally in love with me, or at least that how it seemed. However, I was certain that she was totally unaware of my reservations. 

“Bye, Jackie.”

“I’m going to miss you, Desmond.”

An hour or so later, I boarded my plane. Jackie had graciously bought me a ticket in first class, which meant I wouldn’t have to elbow my way through throngs of people just to get to my seat. But even though she saved me from that inconvenience, I still had to get my bag into the overhead compartment. I may have grown 4 feet 11 inches taller the night before, but I was still too short to reach.

After several weak, grunting attempts to throw my suitcase in the overhead compartment, I stepped up onto the arm rest to give myself a boost. Almost as soon as I did that, a shrill, female voice cut through me from behind. 

“Hey! Kid! No standing on the armrests!”

My peripheral vision told me this was a flight attendant. Why she couldn’t just let me get my suitcase situated, was a god damn mystery. 

“Ma’am, I’m just putting my—”

“I can help you.” She put an arm on my shoulder, guiding me back down to the floor. Her smug 5’9” body easily allowed her to reach the overhead compartment and place my suitcase inside. 

“Don’t be ashamed to ask for help, honey!” the flight attendant shrieked, calling everyone’s attention to me and my inability to do the simple task of putting my suitcase where it belonged. She wore a brutally bright smile; unaware she was embarrassing the shit out of me. 

“Thanks,” I grunted, sitting down in my seat, only to realize I’d have to solicit her help once again when the plane touched down. 

While we were still on the ground, I spent some time responding to the backlog of texts I’d received while I was shrunken. They were mostly from Audrey and Maggie. I reassured them that I was, in fact, OK, and that I was back to my normal height 

Audrey responded first, then Maggie. The conversation with Maggie died down after around 15 texts. She told me to come hang out when I returned to campus after winter break, and I told her that I would. Audrey though, inquired more about my plans around Christmas since she and I lived so close. I didn’t respond. At least not for the moment. Jackie and I were still together. 

I exited out of my messages app and flipped through my app pages. There wasn’t anything in particular that I was looking for. It was just nice to have my phone again. My phone. It wasn’t in the clutches of Jackie. It was mine again. And the one thing that can describe all Gen Z’ers like me is that we’re obsessed with our phones. So not having it for months was difficult.

Looking for some nostalgia, I tapped my photos app. I was bombarded with a myriad of naked pictures of Jackie. I shut my phone off immediately and did a quick look around to make sure no one saw the pictures. No one did. Now that I knew the coast was clear, my focus was now on these naked pictures that Jackie apparently took on my phone intending for me to eventually stumble upon them. And stumble I did!

My curiosity was piqued, even though I’d seen Jackie naked a million times. Apparently, it would never get old. So, I dimmed my screen to ensure private viewing. After flipping through just two or three selfies, my cock hardened considerably. The plane was still on the damn runway, and I already had a masturbation emergency.

“Fuck you, Jackie,” I muttered.

I undid my seatbelt and headed for the bathroom. I saw the same flight attendant who’d already embarrassed me standing awfully close to the bathroom door. Close enough that she obstructed me from going inside. 

“Excuse me,” I said, trying my best to sound polite and not lose my temper, “I need to use the bathroom.”

“Sorry, but the plane is due to take off in two minutes. Go back to your seat and strap in. You’ll be allowed to use the bathroom in a few minutes.”

I looked back at other first-class passengers who were politely following the rules. They were all staring at me with nondescript expressions. Some looked vaguely uninterested. Some seemed like they wanted me to just shut up and sit down. I turned back to the flight attendant. 

“I’ll make it super quick. I just have to—”

“Kid, go back to your seat. We’re taking off in less than two minutes now.”

That was it. I couldn’t bear being called “kid” again. “Listen, I’m not a kid. And if you don’t let me go to the bathroom, I’m going to pee my pants! I promise you, I’ll be out before the plane takes off!”

The leggy flight attendant’s “in control” façade was torn down by a five-foot-tall guy’s petulant tantrum. Me. The next thing I knew, she was moving to the side and allowing me to go to the bathroom.  

“Thank you! Thank you!” I darted into the bathroom, immediately knocking the sink knobs on. The water would hopefully cover the sound of me fapping. I opened my phone with my left hand and unzipped with my right hand. Once my cock was in hand, I began rapidly flipping through all the pictures Jackie left on my phone. The first one showed her body from her face to right before her nipples. Unsatisfied, I scrolled over to the next picture, hoping to see more. 

The next photo was a top-down view of Jackie. She was completely nude, with one arm draped over her breasts covering her nipples. The other arm was holding the camera above her head, shooting downwards and emphasizing how tall she was. It really felt like I was an inch tall in her hand again. That thought made my cock surge with pleasure.

The next photo depicted her from a lower angle, and her massive breasts were front and center. Finally, she allowed me to see them in all their glory. They were so big and beautiful, but the memories I had with those tits were what was sustaining my arousal more than anything. I remembered when stuck me in between them and kept pulling me through like I was a piece of floss. I pumped my cock faster. I remembered when I dove into them at six inches tall and swam through them like they were a liquid. I pumped faster. I remembered spending over two months hanging in between them, underneath her shirt as she went about her day like nothing was out of the ordinary. I came.

The product of my orgasm went all over the toilet. Luckily, I recovered quite fast from my orgasm and began wiping away the evidence only a few moments after I’d splooged. I knew I needed to be out of the bathroom and back in my seat before the plane took off, or else the flight attendant would give me hell.

I washed my hands briefly and flung the door open. And of course, as I expected, the flight attendant was right in the doorway. 

“Back to your seat, shut off your phone. The plane is moving.”

“Yes ma’am!” I said. 

Once we were in the air, I tapped into a wi-fi messenger app and texted Jackie to tell her that I’d found her lewd pictures. 

Riiggght! Those pics! I hope I didn’t cause you too much trouble Dessy poo

Well, you did! I got yelled at by the flight attendant because I was trying to go to the bathroom two minutes before takeoff

And why were you going to the bathroom?

You know why…

I want you to say it

God, she was such a bitch. But even when she wasn’t in the same room as me, dominating me was her forte. Her texting dirty talk was actually causing a twinge in my pants again.

To jerk off

That’s right, little boy. I hope everyone on the plane heard your little moans while you were tugging on your wee wee. Have a nice trip, hehehe!

My cock was fully hard now, just from reading her texts. And her power over me was such that I went to the bathroom for a second time just to jerk off to her texts. She was so hot, even in her words. I only wished she could send an audio message. Then, I realized I should just ask her. 

Baby, I’m in the bathroom again. Send me an audio message. Please…

I saw the three dots appear, meaning she was typing. Then it went away. I sighed. Then it popped up again. My hope was restored. Until I actually got her message. 

No. Hehe, guess you’ll have to wait til we FaceTime.

Just the denial alone was enough to make me cum full force again. And her second message came just at the right time. 

Let me guess, you just came…

I wiped the toilet seat off again and responded “yes” to Jackie. 

That’s a good little boy. Call me when you land!

Since we seemed to be in sexy roleplay mode, I responded with an obligatory “yes goddess.”

After cleaning up the bathroom yet again, I made my way back to my seat. I was determined to finally relax. Not wanting to get aroused again, I closed the messaging app I was using with Jackie. I explored the app pages of my phone. I found myself smiling involuntarily. My phone was back in my hands, and my independence was back. 

Everything looked the same in my phone except for one app. It was on a page by itself, and it had a picture of a young child on it. The title of the app was cut off, but it started with “Child Safe…”

What the hell is this, and why is it on my phone?

I clicked into the app and saw the title of app, “Child Safety Monitor”, displayed as the header. The rest of the app was just blank white screen. There were no buttons, and no way to disable the app from the inside. So, I exited the app and held down on the icon to delete it. But when I tried, a there was a pop-up alerting me that I couldn’t delete the app without the permission of my parent. 

I went on my phone’s web browser and looked up what exactly this app was used for, since whoever put the app on my phone likely knew that I’d found out after I opened the app and got the pop-up. The vast number of features astounded me. 

• See your child’s text and call history

• See your child’s web browsing history

• See all of your child’s contacts

• See all of your child’s photos

• Limit screen time and block porn websites

If this app was on my phone, whoever was monitoring my activity could see literally everything I was doing. I stopped to think. My mom definitely had reason to install such an app on my phone, especially after everything I put her through. I didn’t know when she could have possibly done that, but my mom was crafty if nothing else. Crap! Did she see me looking at naked pictures of Jackie? Even though I dreaded it, I knew I would have to find out. So, for the first time in over a month, I gave my mom a call. 

“Hello?! Honey! Oh my god, I’m so happy you called! Are you alright?! Are you back to your old height?! Dad’s coming to pick you up at the airport, you know?”

I laughed. Trying to get a word in edgewise with her wasn’t easy, “Mom, mom, I’m fine. I’m fine! And yeah, I’m five feet tall again. Just…just hold on. Yeah, I love you too. Can I just ask you something?!”

The other passengers on the plane were starting to look my way. I must’ve been talking pretty loudly.

“Mom, did you install ‘Child Safety Monitor’ on my phone. If you did, I’m not mad. I just want to know.”

There was silence for a second on the other end of the line. But finally, she said, “I didn’t do that, Desmond. I’ve never even heard of that app.”

My mom was a lot of things. Passionate, talkative, hot tempered. The one thing she wasn’t, was a liar.

“Mom, it says on here that it can monitor my texts, my calls, my web browsing history. Who the hell put this on my phone?”