- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Recap: In the last chapter, Desmond and Jackie had a same-size wrestling match, one that Jackie handily won. Then they had same-size sex. Will this be enough to reconnect the young couple? Find out by reading on!

Chapter 34:

Crisp morning air was flowing into the barn. I didn’t even remember falling asleep. My eyes were still closed. I wondered if Jackie was still small, or if she’d grown back. Though, my first clue was right underneath me. I was lying on something soft. Not the wood floor of the barn. I opened my left eye a crack and saw an ocean of white.

 

Damn, I’m on her tit!

 

I was, in fact, sleeping on top of Jackie’s once again massive right breast. I slept really well considering the puddle of drool my face was in. I stood up, wiping the wetness from my cheek and took in the sight before me.

 

We were still on the upper level of the barn, and Jackie was sleeping on the purple couch. Her hair covered half of her face and glistened in the morning sun. Her makeup was gone, so her face was a bit paler than usual. Presumably, it had washed away with all the sweaty activities we’d done the night before. Wrestling, then sex. This was possibly the first time I’d ever seen her look disheveled. But she was still beautiful.

 

I assumed we were back to our old heights. Me, an inch tall, and her, 7’2”. Not knowing when she’d wake up, I decided to go back to sleep. I crawled over to her cleavage, where I prepared to take warm shelter. That’s when a stark wind blew into me, knocking me down and sending me careening headfirst in between her breasts. Before I landed, I looked up to see that Jackie was awake. The wind that knocked me down was just from her head shooting up. It was hard to believe she and I were on an equal playing field the night before.

 

She fished me out and placed me on her sternum.

 

“Hi,” she said in a rather mousy tone for a giantess.

 

“Hi,” I said back.

 

Silence. I had something to ask her, but I didn’t know if it was the right time. Her mouth was quivering, as if she had something to say too. We spoke at the same time, then stopped, then started again. To stop us from jinxing each other, she put a finger onto my whole body, shutting me up.

 

“Let me go first,” she said, removing her finger from me, “I really enjoyed last night. And I want to do it more often. I think it really let us connect on a deeper level, you know? Being the same size and all.”

 

I stood up, relishing the slight squish of her flesh underneath my feet. I concurred.

 

“I enjoyed last night too. That’s why I think it would be nice for you to grow me back somewhat for today. I can properly introduce myself to your aunt, and we can have a nice, normal Thanksgiving. What do you say?”

 

She lifted her eyes and exhaled through tight lips. “The thing is, Auntie doesn’t really know that I control the shrinking process. Just like everyone else in the world, she thinks you just randomly shrunk. It would require a lot of explanation on my part.”

 

God, she makes up any excuse to keep me small, I thought.

 

“I can come up with an explanation, Jackie! I’ll just say that my size has been fluctuating lately! Hell, if you want, you can shrink me and unshrink at any time during the day to really sell it! Come on, that would be fun, and you know it.”

 

For a moment, it looked like I’d roused a curiosity within her. The corners of her mouth were upturned, and her eyes were off to the side, probably thinking about shrinking me down at the dinner table while I was stuffing my face. Maybe even thinking about putting me up her vagina then growing me a few inches to use me as a human dildo. Never mind. That’s what I was thinking about.

 

But I knew my chances of her growing me back were dashed when her fascination died down and was replaced with an all-too-familiar stony expression.

 

“No, Desmond,” she grabbed her necklace from the coffee table, “Get in.”

 

I sighed, muttering to myself. Luckily, I was small enough that she couldn’t hear me cursing her under my breath. I crawled into my residence for the rest of the day, and she locked the door behind me. Before I knew it, she got dressed and stuffed me in the deep, dark depths of her cleavage.

 

I was excluded from all Thanksgiving festivities. At one point, I heard her aunt ask if I wanted to come out and sit on the table at least.

 

“No, Auntie. He’s fine where he is. He gets cold if he’s not near me.”


She wasn’t wrong. Her body warmth was crucial to keep me from freezing to death. But her body wasn’t the only thing that could keep me warm. She could wrap something around me. A blanket, a tissue, a towel. She could even warm me up with her breath if I got too cold. In reality, she just wanted to keep me where I was. She got off on how much power she had over me. And part of me got off on the exact opposite. On how little power I had over her. She could ignore my whims completely and I had no way to plead my case. I was surrounded by milk glands the size of mountains.

 

But the other, more rational part of me was beginning to get tired of this treatment. It was Thanksgiving for god’s sake. I could easily be home with my family, yet she’d dragged me here to her Auntie’s house and wasn’t letting me interact. Instead, I was spending my holiday languishing inside a metal cage.

 

After dinner, Jackie tried to initiate same-size sex with me in the barn, but I declined, saying I was tired.

 

“You’ve been tired a lot lately,” she said.

 

“Sorry, can we just go to bed?” I said.

 

We headed back to Georgetown the next day. Like the ride down, we said nothing to one another. I hated that it was like this between us, but when it came down to it, I did nothing to try and change it. I stayed mute. And so, did she.

 

The next two days at Volleyball House were awfully lonely. She and I were the only ones there. There were no footsteps, or shouts, or girly screams. It was so quiet. I wondered why Jackie decided to return so early. But by Sunday, the girls filtered back into the house, trudging giant suitcases into their rooms and opening bottles of wine downstairs to unwind. Jackie went to go spend some time with everyone, leaving me sitting on her bed. Before she could leave, I got her attention.

 

“Hey, could I talk to you?”

 

“Of course.” She walked back over to me and took a seat on the edge of the bed, her body not fully facing me.

 

“Could you maybe, I don’t know, give me like five inches back. I wanted to do some homework. You know, like you promised in the barn.”

 

She stood back up and began pacing. Her momentous footsteps were rippling through the floor and into the mattress, shaking me about.

 

“Can we do it tomorrow maybe?” she asked.

 

“Why?” I shot back.

 

She rested her head sideways next to me. “Because my friends are downstairs and it’ll be kinda weird if I go down there five inches shorter, you know?”

 

I could practically feel steam collecting in my gut and threatening to shoot out my ears. Rage was gestating in belly, and I didn’t know how long I could keep it at bay.

 

“Jackie,” I began, trying desperately to remain calm, “How do you think I feel? I’m an inch tall. You won’t miss five inches. Please? I want to get some work done for a change. Feel productive.”

 

She shook her head and topped it off with a patronizing pat on the head. “Not tonight, little guy.”

 

She got up to leave once again. But she was in for a rude awakening.

 

“Grow me, or I won’t touch you for a week,” I said, trying to play hardball.

 

Apparently, I picked the wrong thing to use for leverage. Just before she stepped out the door, she whipped herself around to face me, her hair swinging back behind her shoulders. She wore a brutal smirk and said, “OK, fine.”

 

She closed the door behind her, leaving me trapped. I screamed until my voice was hoarse and punched the mattress until my fists were red and bruised. Then I just cried.

 

After she’d been gone for an hour or so and my tear ducts had dried up, I remembered the last time I was with my mom. How she’d begged me not to shrink anymore. How she implored that I come home with her and my dad. I wished I was home now. Jackie was driving me up a wall, and I was utterly trapped. I couldn’t call anyone or text anyone. And even if I could, it’s not like anyone could save me. I was under house arrest. Well, more like bed arrest, because I couldn’t leave her bed without falling to my death.

 

Hours later, Jackie shambled into the bedroom, clearly quite tipsy. I was nervous to be anywhere near her, but I decided that all I could do was trust her. I hopped onto her wobbly hand and she dropped me onto her night table where my condom bed was. She fell onto the bed. “Sweet dreams, Dessy.”

 

“You too,” I said.

 

The next week moved at a snail’s pace. I was either in between her breasts, sitting on her desk, or sleeping on top of her night table. It was an incredibly boring existence. And not only did Jackie neglect to re-enlarge me at all, but she actually ignored me. It seemed that she could hold a grudge too.

 

At the end of the week, Friday, she had her last game. After they won, the girls charged off the court into the locker room and began spraying champagne all over the place. Sure, they’d finished the season with a near perfect record, but this celebration seemed a little over the top. That was, until Jackie explained it to me later.

 

“Long story short Desmond, we’re going to need your size until we get eliminated from the volleyball tournament,” she said soberly.

 

“Are you kidding? That wasn’t the deal! You said you’d return me to normal after the season was done. The season is over!”

 

“No, it’s not! We’re in the tournament! The season isn’t over until the tournament’s over.”

 

My lack of knowledge of NCAA women’s volleyball was biting me in the ass. Big time.

 

“Ok, fine. It’s the end of November,” I said, “What’s a few more days, huh?”

 

She tutted at me. “Dessy, it’s not just a few more days. If we go all the way to nationals, this could last until right before Christmas.”

 

I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe that she was possibly going to keep me small for a whole month longer than she told me she would. And not once did she explain to me that her team could be in the NCAA tournament. Perhaps it was my fault for overlooking that detail and thinking only with my cock, but still! She should’ve been upfront with me.

 

Upfront was the last way I’d describe mine and Jackie’s relationship at this point. And predictably, with the height they’d stolen from me, Georgetown Volleyball did better than ever, steamrolling the competition. I stayed small throughout December. I tried to get updates on my academic life from Jackie, but all she ever said was, “Lionel is handling it.”

 

When I tried to ask her how I’d take my finals, she just told me, “I have it covered.”

 

I had a good idea what that meant, and I didn’t like it. But what choice did I have? If Jackie somehow convinced all my teachers to let someone else take my tests for me, why would I try to stop her? I had fallen so behind in my course materials that I had no idea what to do on these tests. I thought ahead to the next semester, realizing that I would be woefully unprepared for my next classes, considering that I’d barely finished a quarter of the coursework for my intro classes.

 

My life was a mess. It was that simple. And it was all my fault. I had been taken in by Jackie’s feminine wiles, and now she was barely paying me any mind. She was so busy with practice and the tournament games that she was lucky if she said more than three words to me throughout the day. I was dreadfully bored. When the only person you can interact with is totally absent, it makes your life pretty dull.

 

Finally, just four days before Christmas, Georgetown played Stanford for the championship. We were away, so we were all the way on the other side of the country. A few minutes before it was time to hit the court, Jackie took me out of my necklace cage to talk to me. Faith passed by with her game outfit on.

 

“What are you doing, Jackie?! It’s almost game time!” she shouted, excitement and nerves laid bare in her shaky tone.

 

“I need to talk to our star player. It won’t take long.”

 

Jackie held me in the middle of her hand and smiled stupidly at me for a few seconds. It reminded me of the early days of our relationship when we’d just stare at each other. I missed when that was enough. She eventually quit staring at the inch tall man in her hand and gave me a kiss that swallowed half of my body.

 

“What was that for?” I asked when she spit me back out like a little piece of gum.

 

“For bringing us here. For bringing me here. Listen, I know this last month has been hard. Really hard. I’ve been busy, busy, busy! And I’ve barely left any time for you. But tonight, everything’s about to change. I’m gonna grow you back, and we’re gonna spend Christmas together. Isn’t that a dream come true for you?”

 

I imagined sitting on Jackie’s lap in front of the recently cut down, eight-foot Christmas tree my dad no doubt brought home. It would be decorated with every strand of Christmas lights my mom had in the basement. Your standard white lights. Strobing white lights. Multicolored lights. But my favorites were the icicle lights that really looked like they were melting and dripping from the heat of the indoors.

 

Then Jackie would want to get up to take a closer look at all the unique family ornaments. She would put me down on the ground, and I would show here our gold-plated ornaments depicting various images from the Bible. One had Noah’s Ark with all the animals’ heads poking through the windows. Another showed baby Jesus in the manger. But I suspect that her favorite would be the tiny golden elves. Just a hunch.

 

My attention would move from the tree to her face. Her visage was just exquisite, brightened by the symphony of Christmas lights before her, but warmed by the glow of the fireplace. Unable to resist, I’d kiss her. And I’d be able to reach because she would be bending down to study all of our little ornaments. She would be caught off guard for a moment but would come to her senses and kiss me back.

 

“Yes,” I said, “It would be a dream come true.”

 

“Oh god, me too! OK, good luck charm! Back into your cage. I have a feeling that we’re gonna win this. And it’s all thanks to you!”

 

Knowing this would be the last time I’d have to go into that god forsaken necklace cage made it easier to swallow. All I had to do was survive this volleyball match, and I was home free.

 

Once Jackie hit the court, the heat from the blaring overhead lights penetrated her jersey. It was tucked into her pants, so the heat had nowhere to go. Within minutes, it was like a greenhouse. That was nothing though. The game hadn’t even started. It was about to though.  

 

“OK girls!” I heard Vicky say, “Time to bring home our first championship!”

 

Jackie’s jersey was mostly opaque, but I could see some outside details. Like the volleyball net and the outlines of Stanford’s players. Jackie, as usual, was in the front and acting as the middle hitter. From what I could gather, Georgetown was serving first. Soon, Faith’s familiar grunt rang out as she whacked the ball over the net to the opposing team. In response, Jackie bent her knees and tensed her muscles. I knew she tensed because the muscles underneath her breasts were big enough to knock my cage forward when she flexed them.

 

The sound of a Stanford player returning the ball soon came. By now, after spending dozens of games attached to my girlfriend’s body, I knew what that meant. Instinctively, I grabbed onto the bars right as Jackie leaped to spike the ball. My cage whooshed into the air, spinning and wobbling more violently than any rollercoaster in the world. It ricocheted off her breasts, which acted like soft, padded walls. And when her feet hit the ground, the cage bounced up and down, up and down, until she jumped again, sending it slamming into her breasts again.

 

This wild ride would continue for five sets, or what was probably around 90 minutes. I had no idea what the score was, who was winning, or what was going on. All I knew was my girlfriend was spiking every ball that came to her.

 

I only began to get an inkling of the tide of the game when I heard the fans booing, but all the Georgetown coaches and players cheering. That could only mean we were ahead. My only thought was perhaps Jackie would finally have time to spend with me after all the competition was over and done with. 

 

Finally, the last set was announced over the jumbotron. I was more than ready to quit being Jackie’s “good luck charm” when it meant getting thrown around inside her bra.

 

Before the first serve of the final set, she excitedly whispered to me, “We’re winning, Dessy.”

 

I tried to focus on the game and keep score, but I couldn’t. I didn’t know who won until Jackie began jumping and cheering and hugging her teammates. Those hugs were brutal because they squished her boobs together. Breast flesh spilled through the bars of my cage, threatening to crush me completely.

 

When the initial excitement wore down, I was able to appreciate what had just happened. We won the tournament at Stanford, beating the team that won three of the last four national tournaments. Without Jackie and me, Georgetown never would have made it to the tournament, and even though I was feeling alone being on the other side of the country, I had to admit, it felt good to be the secret to the team’s success.

 

Even from my limited point of view, I could tell that reporters were attacking Jackie. Even underneath her jersey, I could see bright white flashes from cameras snapping her picture. But eventually, one reporter pushed through the scrum and managed to get a one-on-one with her.

 

“Jackie! How does it feel to be a national champion?!” the fuzzy outline of a man asked.

 

“Fantastic! I’m over the moon right now!” she said.

 

“Now, it’s no secret that your entire team has had a growth spurt. Advocates from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and NCAA officials have suspicions that you’re using performance-enhancing substances. Others seem to think that it has something to do with your shrinking boyfriend. Do any of these accusations have any merit?”

 

Without a pause for thought, she shot right back and answered the tricky question. “Well, to answer your first question, I’ve never heard of a performance enhancer that makes you get taller in a matter of weeks. Clearly, what happened to Desmond, my lovely little man, and the team are connected in some way. That connection is unfortunately a mystery to me. My father and dozens of his colleagues have hired some of the best scientists in the world to try to figure out what is going on here, because frankly, it’s a scientific wonder!”

 

The reporter, clearly not expecting a well-crafted answer from Jackie, simply left it at that and congratulated her on her victory.

 

The team, after painting the entire locker room with bubbly, headed back to the hotel to kick off a proper party. The team had rented the entire top floor of the hotel, giving them free reign to shout, drink, smoke, or do anything else they wanted to do. But before the party could really start, Jackie wrangled every player into her hotel room and gave a speech. She even took me out of my cage and sat me down on the tall dresser behind her. I got a rare view of the entire team, and they were all looking at me. I saw gratitude in their eyes. Reverence. They knew they were indebted to me, and for the first time in a long time, no one was pitying me. I was their hero.

 

“Ladies, the only reason any of us are here tonight is because of this little man sitting behind me. He gave up an entire semester of being full sized just so we could win this championship. We have a lot to learn from him. Self-sacrifice doesn’t come easy for most. But for him it does.”

 

Oh, how wrong she was.

 

“Now, I know this is a bit of a downer. Literally,” she paused to chuckle at her own pun, “But I’m going to ask each and every one of you to step forward and give your extra inches back to Dessy. He deserves to celebrate standing among us, because he’s as much of a teammate to you as the girl to your left or to your right. He was on that court, around my neck every single game, and he didn’t complain one bit.”

 

Faith interjected, “Well, he was in between those massive tits of yours. Hardly something to complain about.”

 

The girls laughed along with her. But Jackie got things back on track.

 

“If you received a height boost from Desmond, which should be most of you, please step forward.”

 

One by one, the girls obeyed and volunteered the height I’d given them back to me. And just like in the barn, my old height gushed back into my body. This time though, it was little by little as each girl came forward. First, I passed ankle height, then knee height, then hip height. And finally, I was level with the average girl’s belly button. Jackie, of course, still hadn’t given up her height yet, so I was about the same height as her butt. But someone else hadn’t given up their height yet either. And just when I put my finger on who it was, someone called out her name.

 

“Vicky! Where’s Vicky!”

 

I tried to scan the room for red hair but didn’t see her. To be fair, when you have to look up to see a girl’s breasts, my point of view was hardly reliable.

 

“Did anyone see her on the bus?” someone else asked.

 

“No,” Faith said. “She told me she wasn’t going on the bus. She told me she had somewhere to be.”

 

“Somewhere to be?” Jackie asked. “After winning it all?!”

 

“I don’t know, Jackie. But I don’t think she’s here.”

 

Jackie unlocked her phone and attempted to take Vicky’s extra inches away from her even though she wasn’t present. There was an error noise. She tried again. Same error noise. I grabbed her wrist, “What’s going on?”

 

Unable to tell me in her own words, Jackie bent down and showed me her screen. On it was a pop up that said:

 

Subject you are trying to shrink is outside the radius. Try again later.

 

“Outside the radius? What do you mean?”

 

Jackie was silent. Her eyes were wide with shock. She walked away from me and out the door. I wanted to follow her, but I had a feeling it was a bad idea. Then I heard her scream, “VICKY!”

 

I ran to the door with Faith coming in behind me. We peeked around the corner. Jackie was running down the hall toward the stairs. I turned back to Faith.

 

“We need to follow her. Make sure she doesn’t get in any trouble,” I said.

 

“Let me handle that,” she said. “You stay here where you’ll be safe.”

 

Even though I’d grown back somewhat, I was still the average height of an eight-year-old. Faith’s impulse to keep me from danger made sense, but it still bothered me.

 

“Let me come with you! I can talk her down. Knock some sense into her!”

 

“No, I can handle this,” she repeated.

 

I tried to follow her anyway, but she simply gave me a light shove and closed the door behind her. The other volleyball girls in the room seemed to be on the same page. Their reluctant, yet stern faces gave me all the hints I needed that I wasn’t going anywhere without their say so. So yet again, I’d have to trust Jackie with my height.