- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Desmond and Jackie adjust to their new lives and sizes. Some old issues in their relationship resurface and causes a rift between them. 

Chapter 31:

My life changed substantially after being reduced to an inch tall by Jackie. The first consequential life change came with schoolwork. Jackie decided that I wouldn’t be doing any coursework for the rest of the semester. A short, skinny guy named Lionel would do it for me. I watched from inside my necklace cage as my girlfriend expertly toyed with him.

“So, Lionel,” she said in a breathy voice, before leaning down and letting her tits graze his nose, “Can you do this for me? I promise, I’ll make it worth your while.” 

He shivered visibly at her touch. And without a moment’s hesitation, he shouted, “Yes! Of course!”

And as soon as he said that Jackie retreated from him and plopped all of my heavy textbooks into his spindly arms. 

“Now, you know that my Dessy is taking 18 credits, right? He has a lot of work to get done, and a grade point average to maintain. What is your GPA, shnookums?”

Realizing she was talking to me, I tried to remember. It had been weeks since I’d even checked my grades. Thankfully, she answered for me. 

“Ha, you wouldn’t be able to hear him anyway!” she giggled, tapping my cage. “He has A’s in every single class. If you let a single A turn into an A minus, let alone a B, our movie date will be off. Also, you will be forever banned from Volleyball House. And remember what I said about emailing Dessy’s professors. If you have to, run the email by me first. If it’s acceptable, you can send it.”

She leaned down again, causing her necklace (and me) to fall abruptly and harshly. When the bouncing of my cage finally calmed down, I got to see the look of absolute terror in Lionel’s eyes. I couldn’t tell how tall he was or skinny he was, but I had to guess that he wasn’t much bigger than I was when I met Jackie. I understood his fear. 

“Do a good job, Lionel. You don’t want to disappoint me.”

He nodded. The words he probably wanted to say were caught in his throat. I felt so bad for him. I had implored Jackie to find another way to help me with my homework, but this was the route she chose. 

“Run along, Lionel. You don’t want to overstay your welcome.”

Coming back to earth after staring at Jackie, Lionel darted out of her room, struggling to carry all my textbooks. 

The second consequential life change came with my shrinking social orbit. Audrey was no longer welcome at Volleyball House. Neither was Maggie. My parents were the only ones allowed to visit me. She would supply me with a pack of index cards and tiny pens so I could communicate with them, since they wouldn’t be able to hear my voice. When it came to text messages from other people I knew, Jackie would be responsible for answering them. She told me she would either do it as herself or as me. I agreed because there weren’t really that many people out there trying to text me. Audrey, Maggie, and maybe Pauline from the university health clinic. If my parents texted me, she and I would have to agree to a response. 

I didn’t think that all of this was reasonable, but it wasn’t my decision to make anymore. By agreeing to shrink down to one inch tall, I had effectively agreed to let Jackie run my life until the end of the semester. And Jackie made sure to remind me that, even if I didn’t always like to admit it, I liked when she took control. 

“Don’t lie to me, Dessy. You get off on this as much as I do. Me, towering over you and making all the decisions in your life. And besides, it’s only until the end of the semester, unless you want it to continue after that.”

Every time she said that to me, I had to fight off my instinct to agree to being her inch-tall boyfriend forever. Everything was so wonderful at this size. I had grown to like being attached to Jackie. Sure, there was a lot of bouncing associated with being someone’s literal necklace, especially someone with boulder-sized boobs. But, overall, it was a fun, exhilarating experience hanging from her neck and between her tits. 

But, when she felt particularly naughty, she stored me in her panties. You see, with the remaining balance on my debit card, she bought herself some lingerie. And the panties she bought had pockets. The pocket was right on her vagina. All I had to do was move a little bit to stimulate her down there. I got to get her all worked up in class, at practice, and when she was hanging out with friends. It seemed she was able to hide it well enough because no one had caught on. 

I was thoroughly enjoying all the alone time I was spending with Jackie, but I knew that at some point, I would have to resume my life as a five-foot-tall man. I couldn’t simply be a necklace, or a pussy toy for rest of my life, could I?

That was something I thought a lot about after I hit my target size. If I loved being Jackie’s necklace and pussy toy so much, why should I have to give it up? If I loved her being in total control, why should I have to give that up? I thought about telling her how I felt, but I decided to wait. For now, another month and a half of being Jackie’s tiny toy was enough. If I wanted it to continue, all I had to do was tell her. 

After a few days of being an inch tall, I fell into a sort of routine. I slept on her night table. And in true Jackie fashion, the humiliation never stopped. That was because my bed was literally a condom filled with water and my blanket was a pair of her panties. And it was a surprisingly comfortable setup that had the dual effect of constantly reinforcing how tiny I was. 

My favorite part about lying next to her at night was feeling her warm breath envelop me as she slept. She acted as a space heater, but her heat was pleasantly minty.  

Jackie woke me up a few minutes before she had to leave for campus. She was already showered and ready to go. She donned a pair of light blue jeans that could barely contain her ass and a loose black and white striped blouse that almost managed to disguise her massive bust. It didn’t quite do the job. I could just barely see her nipples digging into the fabric of the shirt. Then she turned her head and showed me the back of her head. Her hair was tied into a fancy low bun, something she knew drove me wild. 

“Like my bun, Dessy?”

I stared at it, barely able to contain my arousal. My dick stiffened to full mast in a matter of seconds. I had no idea why hair buns did it for me, but they just did. 

“Yes, Goddess,” I said.

She kneeled down in front of me, amused by my entranced demeanor. “Well, if you like it so much, how would you like to spend the day in it?”

I stumbled and fell to my knees. My dick was so hard it hurt. 

“Let me take care of your little problem for you,” she cooed. 

She handled my tiny body like an expert. Her finger pads gently touched my back and chest, then she flipped me onto my back. I was now lying on top of her fingers. Her other hand came down and pleasured me. Well, her finger pleasured me. That was all it took now for her to jerk me off. A single finger, usually the end of her pinky. She didn’t want to exert too much pressure on me and injure me. 

I came hard and fast onto my own chest. My body went limp inside her hand. I was half conscious. The last thing I took in before blacking out was Jackie leaning down millimeters from my chest, licking up my semen in one go, and saying, “You are such a dirty, dirty boy.”

I woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. I could tell I had my doll clothes on. The ones Faith had fashioned for me out of her old toys. I could also tell I was on Jackie’s person, and she was walking. I felt the yellow ropes that surrounded me and realized where I was.

I was tied into her hair bun. A bun 20 times larger than I was. And I was so deep inside the bun that I was sure no one from the outside world would be able to see me. All I could see was thousands of strands of blonde hair and glimpses of the blue sky above peeking through.

The bun shook with every step she took, but not as much as her boobs. It was a rather pleasant ride. Except for the fact that my cock was ridiculously hard, and I couldn’t reach down to touch it because my arms were restrained by her hair. That was torture. It kept throbbing and throbbing.

Suddenly the rhythm of Jackie’s steps ceased. I was motionless. She had stopped. And I could hear her talking to someone. I tried to wiggle my way up to see and hear better, but it was no use. She tied me in tight. Not tight enough to hurt me, but tight enough so I couldn’t budge. My curiosity ended when it became clear any effort of mine to move from my current spot was futile. However, my ears perked up when I heard Jackie say, “Maggie.”

She was talking to Maggie. I couldn’t totally hear what the two were saying to one another, but before I could try to refocus and listen to their conversation, Jackie was already on her way. 

“Damn it,” I whispered. 

After five more minutes of walking, the slight chill in the air was replaced with warmth. I concluded that she was inside. A minute later, Jackie’s ass slammed into a seat that was probably far too small for her. Even up inside her hair bun, I could hear the chair groan with every slight shift in her weight.

I tried to listen to the lecture. Maybe I could have something to talk to Jackie about later, or maybe I would actually learn something new. But it became a fool’s errand. 

Firstly, I was painfully aroused and unable to do anything about it. My hands and arms were still tied into the expanse of her hair. Being that turned on made it pretty much impossible to listen to a detailed lecture on “journalistic integrity” or whatever the hell the professor was talking about. 

Secondly, I could hear all of Jackie’s bodily noises, which distracted me. Her breathing, her throat clearing, and her stomach rumbling. Strangely enough, all of these noises only aroused me more. Especially when her stomach grumbled, which scared me. 

I was in my own little world that she fashioned for me. I was unable to escape or focus on anything else but her. It was exactly what she wanted. But I wasn’t sure it was what I wanted. 

Jackie had four more classes that day, and I spent all of them tied neatly into her hair bun, with no one being the wiser. My erection never died down, and I had two orgasms just sitting inside her bun. She likely didn’t even notice I leaked onto her hair. 

She walked out of her last class, and asked me, “What do you want for lunch? I’m getting takeout for myself.”

Usually, Jackie just stopped by the dining hall, slipped me a tiny piece of meat and I was happy. But today she was treating herself, and me, by extension, to non-dining-hall food. 

“Can we go to Epicurean?” I asked, still inside her bun.

It was the first place Jackie and I ever ate together at. I don’t know if I’d call it our first date because my mom derailed it by tapping on the window as we were eating. I was just under four feet tall back then. I could still sit in a chair, even if my feet didn’t touch the floor, and eat a full meal. The remembrances of a bygone era.

“Sure, sweetie,” she said.

Just like the first time we went to Epicurean, Jackie didn’t ask me what I specifically wanted to eat. She just got her food and would offer me a tiny scrap that would fill my belly until tomorrow. 

She drove back to Volleyball House with the takeout. Finally, she let her hair down, and I was free. Without thinking, she put me down on the hard, cold granite of the kitchen island. 

“Jackie! It’s freezing!” I hopped up and down.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, little guy!”

She put down a napkin and lifted me onto it. Much better. I got cold much easier these days. I was definitely frailer than I used to be. I was skinnier, much skinnier than I used to be. And I was pretty skinny when I used to be five feet tall. That was probably contributing to my sensitivity to temperature. 

Jackie opened a takeout box that roughly 100 of me could fit inside and pulled out a piece of pork. She ripped it in half a few times until she had a strand that would be small enough for me. She put in front of me on the napkin and smiled. 

“What did you get?” I asked. 

“Oh, just some pad thai. Do you want a noodle too?”

“Yes, please.”

She cut off the end of one of her noodles. When she placed it down in front of me, it was still far too large for me. It was the length of my leg.

“Oh, is that too big? Let me cut it in half.”

She cut it in half. Then again. Then again. After all of her halving, I still wouldn’t be able to finish it, but it didn’t really matter. Jackie wouldn’t even miss that little piece of noodle. 

I alternated bites. I ripped off a piece of juicy pork, then sank my teeth into the thickest noodle I’d ever eaten. To me, it had a slightly larger circumference than a pool noodle. It was amazing to think that once, I could slurp it up without a second thought. But now, this delicious starch was an adequate hug partner. 

Of course, I didn’t hug my noodle. I tried to eat at least half of it before Jackie finished her entire meal, but alas, she scraped more food into her mouth in one go than I could eat in two weeks. In what must’ve been three minutes, she was already done. She leaned over me, eclipsing me in shadow.

“You can finish eating in the necklace, OK? I’m running late for practice.”

For once, I actually was still hungry. So, I nodded.

She was already wearing the cage necklace, so all she had to do was lean down until the cage was lying flat on the counter in front of me. I lifted up my pork and noodle onto my shoulders and walked right inside my home for the next few hours. Luckily, in the week or so since she’d purchased the cage with my money, she put extra-soft padding on the bars so I wouldn’t hurt myself when she ran around on the volleyball court. That’s right, she’d taken a keen liking to wearing me during practice and games. She had also taken to calling me her “good luck charm.”

Before stepping inside the cage, I looked up at her. She looked a bit impatient, which was confirmed when she shoved me forward with her pointer finger. 

“I don’t have time to exchange longing glances with you right now, Dessy. I cannot be late for practice again. Coach’ll kill me!”

I wasn’t mad because I knew her words weren’t spoken in malice. They were spoken in fear. And I was the reason she was late to her last practice. I had begged her for a quickie, which meant her shoving me in whichever orifice she chose. That day, it happened to be her pussy. She and I got so caught up in the whirlwind of sex that she was a half hour late. I felt so sorry for her. Buried deep in between her breasts, I heard her coach lay into her. She was a hard ass, and Jackie was broken up about it all night. 

I had to remind myself that she was doing what she had to do for the team. It wasn’t a reflection of how she thought about me. That alone got me through the rest of the day. 

After practice, I was once again relegated to the sidelines. Jackie had to do her homework, so I just sat on her desk watching her type vigorously on her laptop. Eventually, I got bored, so I asked her, “Can I help?”

“Not right now, Dessy,” she said, now hitting the delete button. I must’ve distracted her.

“Please? I’m bored.”

She sighed, stopped typing and threw her hands up in annoyance. “Are you going to do this every night? I’m sorry, but I’m in college. I have work to do. You need to occupy yourself somehow.”

My eyes welled up. Jackie had never talked to me this way before. Was this our first fight? 

I couldn’t even bring myself to say anything in response to a girl hundreds of times my size. I literally collapsed into fetal position and cried.

“Desmond, you may be small, but you’re not a baby. Stop crying. Stop crying now!”

I wiped my eyes and sniffled.

“Stand up!” she barked.

I jumped to my feet, trying my best not to regress into a whimpering child once again.

“Listen to me. You need to find something to do when I’m catching up on homework. If you don’t, I’ll just throw you in my hamper and let you think about your attitude. Do you understand?”

I looked around her desk briefly. There was nothing on it small enough for me to even use. By now, my tears were gone. I was pissed off. 

“How do expect me to occupy myself, Jackie? There’s nothing for me to do. I can’t use a phone. I can’t turn the pages of a book. Hell, I can’t even eat an entire noodle, and you expect me to just be able to ‘occupy myself’ while you do grown up stuff?”

She was taken aback. Rolling back in her chair, she said, “How about you occupy yourself like you always do in your cage. By pleasuring yourself!”

She wasn’t wrong. I did jerk off frequently when I was in the cage necklace. But what did she expect? I was in between a pair of tits!

“You are unbelievable, you know that?!” I shouted, “You shrunk me down, and when my size is convenient for you, i.e. when I’m in your pussy, you just love it! But when I’m bored and have nothing to do because you took my social life away, you get angry with me!”

She shot right back. “I took your social life away because Audrey and Maggie were getting in the way of our relationship!” 

“Speak of the devil! Maggie! What did you and her talk about? I’m curious,” I asked with my fingers stroking my chin.

She slapped her thighs in frustration. “Oh my god, are you serious? It was idle chit chat! See, that’s the problem right there! Why do you care about Maggie or what she has to say? All that matters right now is that I’m your girlfriend and I know best. I’m gonna show you how to be an actually good boyfriend. And it starts by not flirting with other girls!”

“Is that really what this is about? You’re jealous of me being friends with other girls?”

“Is that what you call the dynamic between you and Audrey? Friendship? I see the way you look at her Desmond. You have a little crush on her. Don’t you lie to me.”

I hesitated. I didn’t answer fast enough. And that was my downfall.

“I knew it,” she said, rubbing her eyes, “Did you think I forgot the fact that you came back to Georgetown a foot shorter after spending all that time with her? For all this time, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You’re a good for nothin’ cheater, Desmond Tracey.”

“No! I didn’t cheat on you! I swear. I’ll tell you the truth, OK. Please, just give me a chance!” I said. 

There was a deafening pause. 

“Well, go on. Explain! Did you just masturbate to the thought of her? Is that it?!”

“No, not exactly. I jerked off on the bus ride home to Gloucester. Then, I accidentally, you know, got excited in her presence.”

“What? How many times?”

“Twice.”

“Oh, I can’t believe you! When I caught you with cum in your pants, you specifically told me that was the first time that happened when you were with Audrey!” she slammed her fists on the table. “You’re a little liar, Desmond. And do know where little liars go?” 

“Where?” I asked, trembling.

“In their girlfriend’s nasty, smelly, disgusting hamper.”

“Wait, wait! No! Don’t do that! Let’s talk some more! Please, Goddess!”

Two, meaty, monstrous fingers descended and picked me up like I was an unwanted prize at an arcade. She held me in front of her face and said, “Don’t ‘Goddess’ me.”

She walked across the room, dangling me hundreds of feet from the floor. I made sure not to wriggle too much, knowing that if I caused her to drop me, I would be doomed. 

Jackie opened her wicker hamper, and the musky smell immediately filled my nostrils. And I wasn’t even inside yet. 

“Enjoy yourself in there, worm.”

And just like that, she let go of me. I was in free fall. First, I was oriented so I was looking at the sea of dirty laundry below me. Then, I flipped back around. Jackie’s hand was on the lid of the hamper, ready to close it once I landed inside. With a dirty smile on her face, she waved goodbye to me. As I landed on a pair of panties, she slammed the lid shut, sending vicious shockwaves throughout the whole hamper. 

I heard her footsteps going away from the hamper and her butt sitting back in the chair. 

“You’re not coming out of there for a loooong time, mister. I hope picking a fight with me was worth it,” she said, chuckling to herself.