- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Desmond gets a new mode of transportation. Read on to see how Jackie will carry him around from now on. 

Chapter 30:

Jackie could barely tear herself away from the team. The girls wanted to hit the bars and pop champagne before noon to celebrate their new height. It was hard for her to turn it down, but Jackie and I had business to take care of. 

The first order of business was for me to unequivocally deny that Jackie shrunk me. After seeing how happy the volleyball team was after growing, I had no reservations about routing all suspicion away from Jackie. I had no doubt in my mind that the girls would use my height for as long as they needed it, then return it after they inevitably shellacked every other volleyball team in the conference.

We got in Jackie’s Jeep to drive to the press conference that her lawyers had concocted. She casually slipped me back into her blazer pocket when she sat down in the driver’s seat. She held the pocket open to talk to me because if she didn’t, the fabric of her shirt would snap back to the contours of her enormous tits, slamming me into them. I was facing her as she looked down at me with her expressive blue eyes. 

“Stay in there until I tell you it’s safe to come out.”

Standing at the bottom of the pocket that was five times deeper than I was tall, I shrugged my shoulders at her. “I don’t think you have to worry. I wouldn’t be able to get out of here if I had Lebron’s vertical.”

She sniggered, remembering how small I actually was. She could stow me away just about anywhere she wanted. Then, suddenly her eyes glimmered as if she had a realization. 

“Hold on, I almost forgot!”

She buried her face in her purse, digging around for something. Whatever it was, I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to be excited or nervous. The last time she surprised me like this, she put me in a chastity cage. 

Soon, my fears were extinguished when I saw what she was holding above me. She grinned wide and said, “Look, Faith had some doll clothes lying around at her parents’ house! We couldn’t have you going on TV naked, now could we?”

I shook my head no.

“OK, so the dolls were two inches tall. Super rare! But she altered their clothes so they’d fit you better. Remind me to have you write out a thank you card for her. I’m sure it was a bitch to work with fabric that small.”

I imagined trying to write a thank you card with a pen quadruple my size. I wondered how that would work. I could only hope Jackie would allow me to dictate what I wanted to write in the card to her, so I wouldn’t have to wrestle with ballpoint pen. 

“I will,” I said.

She lowered the single piece of fabric down into the pocket I had resided in for the majority of the morning. It was a crocheted light blue dress. 

At least it isn’t pink, I thought. 

As Jackie turned the key in the ignition, I got into my dress. I found it to be surprisingly comfortable. I might have to get Faith to make me more of these, I thought. 

Once she saw that I had the dress on, Jackie let go of the pocket, and sure enough, I was thrown back against Jackie’s boob, face first. The fabric of shirt was too tight for me to even budge, so I lifted my head up so my mouth and nose weren’t muzzled.

Soon enough, we were on our way to wherever this press conference was. I wasn’t one who easily got motion sick, but I had to admit that all the movement that came with a speeding car and an over 7-foot-tall girl made me a bit queasy. The force from the car going 40 miles per hour pancaked me against Jackie’s breast. Even worse, her breasts jiggled with every pothole, speedbump, and sewer grate. And occasionally, a bump she hit would be enough to knock her boobs together, sending me flying sideways. 

“Hey, do you have to hit every bump on the road?!” I shouted up to her.

She didn’t hear me. The combination of her speakers blaring Maroon 5’s “Girls Like You” and the sound of her roaring engine drowned me out completely. So, I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the many bumps to come. 

Further into the ride, I was getting used to the frequent shockwaves that had me ricocheting off her boob to the inside of her pocket, then back to her boob. I closed my eyes and pretended I was doing bumper cars at a shitty amusement park. And when my eyes were shut, it was really easy to forget that I was an inch-tall man inside his girlfriend’s shirt pocket. I could almost convince myself that I was at the Jersey Shore ramming into other bumper cars. I renamed it “Bumper Boobs” because the only thing ramming into me was the giant orb of flesh that I practically worshipped every day. 

The game of bumper boobs came to end approximately 30 minutes later when Jackie finally stopped the car and shut off the engine. She opened the pocket once more, letting light stream in. Now that I had room to move somewhat freely, I stretched my arms and legs. 

“We’re here, Dessy. I’m gonna keep you in there until you’re ready to speak. You know what you’re gonna say, right?” she asked.

“Yep,” I pointed to my head, “I got it all up here.”

It was true. At her request, I had prepared a statement. I didn’t have it memorized word for word. But I knew what I was going to say. 

“Good.”

The pocket snapped closed and my world went dark again. Since my sight was cut off, I was completely reliant on the sounds around me to place where I was. I heard the leather seat squeak as Jackie got up, then heard the door open and close behind her. Her stilettos whacked against what I assumed was the paved parking lot. 

Thankfully, the up and down motion of her walking was far more pleasant than being in the car. It was rhythmic and predictable. Her breast jiggled up…then down. Up…then down. Easy. No surprise bumps. Unless she tripped. I tried not to think about that. 

After a minute of her walking, her steps changed, causing the jiggle of her breasts to change. The up and down momentum was magnified. I bounced higher and fell further, faster. It was still not as bad as being in the car. Eventually, I figured out that with each of Jackie’s steps, we were going a bit higher. I concluded that she was walking up stairs. 

Eventually, the bouncing and the jiggling calmed down, and Jackie was finally standing still. She was talking to some people, probably her lawyers. It didn’t matter to me because it didn’t concern me. I had one job to do. 

Jackie opened the pocket and peered inside. “You ready?”

“Yep!”

She stuck her pointer finger inside. “Grab on.”

I wrapped my arms and legs around what might as well have been a tree trunk. Only, it was a girl’s finger. 

“Hold on tight!”

She elevated me out of her pocket, and it felt like I was getting airlifted out of a deep canyon. I glanced around at my surroundings. It appeared that Jackie and I were atop the steps in front of some sort of building, with a gaggle of about ten reporters below us, eager to ask intrusive, embarrassing questions. I also saw big news cameras pointed directly at me. Looking over to my right, I recognized Mr. Sullivan, Jackie’s lawyer, standing next to her. There were also two other men in suits I didn’t recognize. Probably other lawyers. But they all looked downright diminutive next to the 7’6” goddess that was my girlfriend. I could only imagine what I looked like in comparison to her. 

There were probably a hundred other things that I would’ve otherwise noticed if I wasn’t so damn small. My surroundings were so big that it was hard to take it all in like a normal person would. I processed as much visual stimuli as I could without overwhelming myself. 

In front of me was a towering, wooden lectern. Jackie placed her finger on top of it and motioned for me to let go. She pointed out the tiny microphone that I could speak into. I positioned it in front of my mouth and began. 

I got right to the point. 

“Hello everyone. I just want you to know that Jackie Cunningham did not shrink me.”

For the first time in a while, I heard my own voice through speakers. It was a grating experience to say the least. I wasn’t quite Mickey Mouse, but my voice was still awkwardly high-pitched. I pushed through my distaste for my own voice and kept speaking. 

“How would an 18-year-old college student taking 18 credits and going to volleyball practice 6 days a week ever have time to figure out how to shrink people?” I asked rhetorically.

My speech progressed along that same vein. I repeated over and over that it was ridiculous to think that a busy college student would ever want to or have time to shrink a person. I explained how much Jackie had to do to take care of me. No thinking person would inflict all those responsibilities on themselves, I reasoned. 

Every so often, I turned to look at Jackie to see how she was reacting to what I was saying. But every time I looked back, she gave a quick gesture of the head telling me to face forward. She didn’t want it to look like she was coaching what I was saying (even though that was exactly what was happening).

As soon as I was done speaking, there was a cacophony of questions from the reporters. I thought I had anticipated all possible questions, but clearly, I wasn’t thinking like a journalist. 

“Do you really think it’s just a coincidence you only began to shrink when you got to Georgetown and met Jackie?!” one blurted out. 

Another one shouted, “Is there anyone else who’s shrunk on campus that you know about?!”

I approached the mic to try to answer, but I was snatched up by Jackie’s fist.

“Hey!” I shouted, offended that she thought she could just pick me up whenever she wanted to without any warning. She haphazardly threw me upside down into her pocket. I was shrouded in darkness, once again. 

“Desmond won’t be taking questions. And neither will Jackie,” I heard her lawyer say into the microphone. 

Stepping away from the microphone, her lawyer told her, “Get out of here. I’ll stay behind to talk to the reporters.”

“Thank you, Carl,” she said. 

With the press conference concluding, the trek back to the car commenced, only this time, I was upside down up against Jackie’s boob. The jiggles induced by her walking were far less comfortable the way I was oriented. My head kept slamming into the bottom seam of her pocket. I wanted to yell, but I just stayed patient. Besides, she likely wouldn’t hear me anyway.

Back in the car where it was quieter, I tried to get her attention, but as soon as I opened my mouth, the engine revved up and the music turned back on. I would be upside down for however long she drove. 

Finally, we stopped. When the car shut off, I immediately said, “Jackie! I’m upside down!”

The pocket snapped opened, and I was able to reorient myself. “Sorry Dessy, I was in a hurry to get away from the paparazzi. You told them everything they needed to know, and I didn’t want to get caught up in any more crap.”

I wanted to stay mad at her. She tossed me in her pocket like I was nothing but a possession of hers. She gave absolutely no thought to how I would feel getting snatched up and whizzed 20 miles an hour into dark crevice. But I couldn’t. Not with the face she had. My anger was all but extinguished when I stared into her blue irises. She blinked, batting her long eyelashes at me. Just that was enough for me to forget about the uncomfortable car ride.

“I forgive you,” I said. 

“I’m glad,” she said.

“Are we home?”

She looked up through the windshield. “Nope, we have an errand to run. Remember how I said last night that for the next two months you’re gonna learn how to be the best boyfriend you can possibly be?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, lesson one starts now, little guy. And lesson one is…you buy nice things for your girlfriend every so often to keep the relationship interesting. And vice versa of course. I buy things for you too.”

“OK,” I said. 

She wiggled what looked to be a debit card above me. Then I realized. It was my debit card. I used to carry it in my pants, and now it was bigger than me. 

“You’re gonna buy me something at this jewelry store with this card. How much is on it?” she commanded. 

That came out of nowhere for me. One minute I was giving a speech to save her from criminal prosecution, and the next minute she was ordering me to buy her things. Was this how relationships worked?

The last time I had a job was over the summer. I had a couple hundred dollars in my checking account, but I wasn’t exactly thrilled to spend all my hard-earned cash on something I would never use. So, I asked the obvious question. 

“Maybe like…$500. How much are you going to spend?”

She shook her head and tutted her tongue in disapproval. “See, this is where the learning comes in. You don’t ask how much I’m going to spend. You are supposed to trust me with this card. Now try again.”

I racked my brain. Why did she even need my input? She was going to use the card whether I liked it or not. But I didn’t question her.

“What do you…want to buy, sweetie?” I asked. It sounded quite forced, but Jackie rolled with it. 

“Well honey, I’m so glad you asked!” The sarcasm was dripping off of her. “I’ve been in dire need of a nice necklace for a while now. I might need some new earrings too. Do you wanna treat me?”

Like a gentleman, I said, “Of course.”

She reached down into her pocket and gave me a light tap on the butt. “That is just sooo nice of you, you know that?” 

Feeling more pussy whipped by the second, I decided to just give in completely. 

“Anything for you, darling.”

She rubbed my head lovingly, mussing up my hair with her tree-trunk sized finger. 

“Awwww!” she cooed. “You’re so cute when you’re obedient! Now, I’m gonna let the pocket close. Give me, let’s say, 45 minutes, K?”

Forty-five minutes? How could this possibly take that long?

Just like she said, the pocket snapped back against her boob, slamming me into it for the thousandth time that day. Not only did I have to spend my own money on things I didn’t care about, but I was being humiliated in the process. And when I thought about it like that, I noticed my cock hardening. 

Am I getting off on the fact that she’s…draining my bank account?

My arousal continued to build as she walked into the store, and as a result, I became very aware of the giant tit that I was being smooshed up against. It was hard to think about anything else other than Jackie’s boobs when one of her tits was literally right in front of me. I could feel the warmth radiating from it. It was actually starting to make me sweat. With all my might, I removed the doll dress to cool down. It was hard to do when the fabric of the pocket was crushing me against the firm surface. 

It turned out; Jackie wasn’t lying. A girl could easily spend 45 minutes in a jewelry store. I assumed she was bouncing from display case to display case trying to set her heart on something. I would come to understand later on that she was looking for something rather specific. 

When I heard Jackie finally say goodbye to the sales associate she’d been talking to and exit the store, I was in a precarious situation. I was drenched with sweat from the heat coming off her boob. My cock was practically bursting at the seams because I was so turned on. And I was convinced that I was getting dehydrated from this whole ordeal. 

“Dessy?”

The pocket opened.

“Oh, thank god! Get me out of here!”

She offered a finger lift. I grabbed on, and immediately I felt better outside of her shirt. It was just way too hot to stay in there for an extended period of time.

“Oh, Dessy, you are sweating bullets! Were you hot in there? I’m so sorry!”

I nodded, conserving the energy I would’ve used to speak. She held me in her palm.

“Sit up and take deep breaths. I’ll pour you some water,” she said. 

I did as I was told. Before I knew it, Jackie put a bottle cap full of water in front of me. Not caring how I looked, I dunked my head in. I was surprised to find I could completely submerge my head in the bottle cap. After my head was cooled off, I drank. As I sipped, Jackie simply held her hand in place, courteously waiting for me to finish. She was so still that I almost forgot I was sitting on a palm for a moment. 

She made sure I was fully hydrated before she took the cap full of water away. I told her I was fine. 

“So, now that you’re cooled off and your thirst has been quenched, would you like to see what I bought? I know jewelry sounds like it’s only for me, but really, it’s for you too.”

I had no idea what she meant by that but questioning her made things more difficult. So, I just said, “Yeah, let me see.”

One hand continued to hold me, while the other went rooting in her shopping bag to find what she wanted to show me. And out came a necklace. At first glance, it was like any other necklace I’d seen girls wear. It was made of shiny metals that accentuated the female neckline. But I soon picked up on the unusual pendant that hung from the chain. It was a tiny cage. 

“You see that?” she asked, pointing to the cage at the end of the necklace, “I’m gonna line the back with some tiny cushions, and when I go out, you’re gonna go in there.”

“You’re gonna lock me in a cage on your neck when you’re out in the world?”

“Don’t think about it like that, Dessy. With this, you won’t have to sweat to death in my bra. You were having a hard enough time in my blazer pocket.”

“But won’t it be weird to have a little man hanging from your neck in public.”

“You know, you’d be surprised, but you’ve never really gotten to see what you look like from a regular person’s eyes. You…are…tiny. Trust me, from a distance, people will have no idea you’re even in there. And I’m super tall, so that’ll make it even harder for people to see you.”

I thought about it for a second. “Well, I guess you’re right.”

“But before you get sold on getting locked inside a cage necklace, I have another necklace that could be fun for us.”

Her hand went back into the gift bag and pulled out a different necklace. It was normal, it didn’t have a cage attached to it. 

“So, for you to be able to use this one, you’re going to have to be strapped into a harness that attached to the end of the necklace. Which is good, because…I ordered you one!”

Out from her pocketbook came the harness. It was exactly my size, and I wondered how she ever found that online. 

“So fun fact, this is actually a guinea pig harness. I actually put it in the dryer on high until it was small enough to fit your little torso. Also, the length of the necklace is adjustable, so if you want to hang above my tits you can. But if you want to hang in between my cleavage for some more privacy, you can do that too,” she said, winking. 

This was a lot for me to take in. Getting worn as a necklace seemed awfully exhibitionist. I wasn’t sure I was into it. 

“You’re awfully quiet,” she said, rubbing my cheek with edge of her finger. “What do you think about all this?”

Afraid to speak up, I simply responded, “It’s um…interesting. Very interesting.”

She smiled. She could sense the apprehension in my voice. “Listen, Dessy. I know this is a little odd, but I happen to think this is the best way to carry you safely. You’re up near my face, so I can check on you whenever I want. I can easily take you off the necklace if I need to. Do you understand?”

“But…can’t I, I don’t know, go in your pocket.”

“You almost passed out from heat exhaustion. It’s not safe.”

“But, I—"

She pursed her lips and shook her head. “No, sweetie. I’m sorry, but we’re not going to debate this anymore. It’s decided. You are going to be my necklace when we’re in public. Now, cage or harness?”

“What?” I asked. 

“Cage or harness? Would you like to be in the cage necklace or be in the harness?”

“Oh, you’re gonna do this now?”

“Yes, Dessy. We’re in public. And I have a few more errands to run. So, what do you want to do?”

Not wanting to be seen by anyone, he chose the cage, as demeaning as it was to be locked away. Honoring his one choice, she clicked the cage necklace around her neck. Then she picked him up by the arm and gently lowered him into the cage. She closed the door with one finger. He was amazed at how roomy his cell was. Three of him could fit inside. 

“I know it’s a bit hard in there. When I get a chance, I’m gonna put some soft cushiony material in there so it’s more comfortable, OK?”

“Yes, Goddess.”

She smiled when I called her that. I was pretty sure she took pride in being a goddess. Jackie turned on the car and we were on our way to the next errand.